46 (edited by Truth Minion 2007-06-17 17:40:53)

Re: Freemasonry is not evil

psychopractor wrote:

But I will not stand idly by while a group of people is demonised with no solid evidence present. It wouldn't matter if it was the Freemasons or the Star Trek fanclub. It smelt like the Spanish Inquisition in here. You might as well have renamed the thread 'Malleus Maleficarum'.

"No solid evidence"? After a little bit of evidence on the numerological symbolism that they use in order to point out to each other who was behind the killings?

As Das Moose poignantly put it, you will not allow "nice" masons to be "demonised" while you have sarcastically dismissed what others see as their "perceived enemy".

Perhaps there is "no evidence" that will satisfy your "compassionate intellect" because many of those who try to bring out evidence end up murdered.

[center]
"I saw  a code of Masonic legislation adapted to prostrate every principle of equal justice and to corrupt every sentiment of virtuous feeling in the soul of him who bound his allegiance to it.... I saw the practice of common honesty, the kindness of Christian benevolence, even the abstinence of atrocious crimes; limited exclusively by lawless oaths and barbarous penalties, to the social relations between the Brotherhood and the Craft. I saw slander organize into a secret, widespread and affiliated agency....I saw self-invoked imprecations of throats cut from ear to ear, of hearts and vitals torn out and cast off and hung on spires. I saw wine drunk from a human skull with solemn invocation of all the sins of its owner upon the head of him who drank it."

- President John Quincy Adams

"My main object was to show, so far as my humble ability was capable of showing, to the people of this country what I believed was the truth, that there was a tendency, if not a conspiracy, among those who have engineered this slavery question for the last four or five years, to make slavery perpetual and universal in this nation..."

- President Abraham Lincoln (murdered)

"All secret, oath bound, political parties are dangerous to any nation."

- President Ulysses S. Grant

"The very word 'secrecy' is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it."

- President Kennedy (murdered)
[/center]

Granger testified:

[center]"They [President Johnson and Albert Pike] talked a great deal about Masonry. More about that than anything else.. And from what they talked about between them, I gathered that he [Pike] was the superior of the President in Masonry. I understood from the meeting that the president was his subordinate in Masonry...."[/center]

In April, 1866,  Johnson invited Albert Pike to the White House, whereupon he was conferred the title of 32nd degree Scottish Rite freemason.  Just a few months prior to that, Pike was hiding in Canada, hunted by the U.S. Army for complicity in the Lincoln assassination. Johnson, however, soon pardoned him upon assuming office.

47 (edited by Truth Minion 2007-06-17 17:38:26)

Masonic Murder

John Quincy Adams, the sixth president of the United States, wrote a letter to W.L. Stone in 1833. This great man knew better than most in his time about the insidiousness of Freemasonry:

"Freemasonry, corporate Freemasonry, is chargeable with the stealing of a free citizen, and the murder of a father and husband. The proof of this subject is perfectly conclusive, and is to be found in the reports of the trials of the kidnappers of William Morgan, and in the official accounts given by different special Attornies. It is responsible for having baffled inquiry, for having defeated investigation by the removal of witnesses, and for having produced the acquital of persons notoriously guilty. It has been decided by Judge Marcy in New York, and by two sets of triers at a circuit court held by Judge Gardiner, in the same state, and by a court in Rhode Island, that the obligations of Freemasons disqualified a man from being an impartial juror in a case where a brother mason was a party; and such undoubtedly is the law of the land. The Grand Lodge of New York has given one hundred dollars, in charity, to one of the most guilty kidnappers of Morgan. The Grand Chapter of the same state has given one thousand dollars to aid and sustain other well known kidnappers, and to enable them to escape from justice, at a time when they had no money to bestow, in charity, to widows and orphans. This has recently been established in the trial of a libel suit, brought by Jacob Gould, which was tried at Albany, New York. But perhaps the most remarkable evidence of the binding force of masonic obligations and of the real power of the fraternity, is afforded in the conduct of those who control the newspapers of the country. When the English forger, Stephenson, was kidnapped in a distant state, and brought forcibly to New York, the whole country rang with the alarm which was sounded by the newspapers and every patriot was called on to resent this invasion of personal liberty. But when a free citizen of America was dragged from his family, forcibly carried through the country and drowned in the deep waters of the Niagra, a death-like silence pervaded the newspapers; or if they spoke, it was to notice the outrage in terms of irony and as a trifling and unimportant affair. The papers of every party teemed with the most gross misrepresentations; a simultaneous attack was made on all who were engaged in discovering the offenders; fabricated accounts of Morgan having been seen at different and distant places were incessantly circulated, and every effort was made to delude the public and mislead inquiry. How tremendously powerful must have been that organization, which could produce this shameful treachery of the press to it's public duties! These facts are as notorious as the sun at noon-day, and a stronger proof of their general truth cannot be adduced, than the single circumstance, that to this day, thousands and millions of reading citizens of this country are ignorant of the history of Morgan's abduction and murder, and are totally uninformed of the abominations of freemasonry."

(John Quincy Adams, Adams letters Addressed to W.L. Stone{1833} 23-24, University of Rochester Library Archives).

London bombings: 7/7  (11 x 7)

Madrid bombings: 3/11

Mumbai bombings: 7/11

Again, either "someone" wants to blame the Masons, or it is their bloody secret "hand-shake" being done "hidden in plain sight" - as they call it.

"It is a testament to days past, a library carved in stone ciphers, an attempt to impart arcane knowledge in something more durable that paper; knowledge hidden in plain sight, to be understood only by those with the intellect to decode it.  Even its name “Rosslyn” is significant; the two syllables “Ross”  and “Lyn” are Gaelic in origin, “Ross” denotes “ancient knowledge” and “Lyn” meaning “down the ages”."

ACACIA LODGE #94 (9+4 = 13)

While I do believe that love and compassion will ultimately lead to mankind's salvation., I cannot and will not candy coat one of the most obvious evils mankind has created and the illusions it orchestrates. With that being said , how dare a mason rear his hive mind head in this forum and attempt to sell us on the innocence of Freemasonry and ignore the  plague it perpetuates on it's own lower rungs as well as the general public. This is my last comment on this subject in any forum. It's too much like debating Zionism with a Zionist. Like masons they can't see the forest for the trees. There is a day coming for all Blue Lodgers where clarity will reign and the fallout will be daunting. My suggestion to all masons is walk away now....right now...while you still can. Good luck!

" The truth is not for all men, but only for those who seek it "

Ayn Rand

Thank you.

and

Welcome.

50 (edited by psychopractor 2007-06-29 05:48:36)

Actually I don't know really how to edit properly, I generally am doing other things besides posting on internet forums. But I'd like to (re)address a few things.

If I made any claim in public at all, especially one that goes against the status quo, I would be required to bring evidence to support my claims. So far we have:

Freemasons are obsessed with numerology and leave clues behind at crime scenes as a calling card of sorts. The irony is that you end up being obsessed with numbers in a bid to catch them. Really you could pick any number at random and find meaning in it. Robert Anton Wilson did it with 23 (the illuminati trilogy) and Douglas Adams did it with 42 (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy). Also it's a bit of a red herring from the topic. I challenge anyone on this board to spend the week thinking of the number 11 (or any number) and almost definately it will pop up again and again.

People who investigate the freemasons are either killed (names would be nice. You'd think someone investigating the Freemasons would know how dangerous they are and leave a message on the fridge saying 'If I'm not back by dinner time the guys with set squares and aprons got me') OR the Freemasons pull the strings from behind the scenes to save themselves. How convenient for someone who can't actually find supporting evidence.

I wonder what would happen if I went to my local lodge and enquired about whether me being a pedophile will help my chances of becoming a 33rd Freemason? In our society pedophilia is considered one of the most abhorrent of crimes, and will illicit an immediate emotional response from people. Which makes it a great card to play against someone you want to publicly destroy. It's a crime difficult to prove you aren't guilty of (it almost always comes down to the accused word against the prosecution) and even if you do beat the charge your character and public image will be permanently damaged. You could do a similar thing on this board by accusing someone of being an Organic Portal.

Those who pity me because I've been duped by the Freemasons because 'the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing people he didn't exist' don't fret. This Baudeldaire quote can be applied to myriad non-existent entities that I could make up on the spot. For example: “the greatest trick Paris Hilton's intelligence and social responsibility ever pulled was convincing people it didn't exist.” It's a pseudo-truth that subtly states 'if you don't believe in something I can't prove, you've been tricked (you're stupid).' And who likes to be thought of as stupid?

My 'agenda' is trying to find a model of the universe that I feel most closely represents reality. This on-going search for the most accurate map requires that I continually re-examine held beliefs and weigh them up against any new information that comes to light. Occasionally it results in a revision of a held belief, sometimes a belief is thrown out completely and replaced with a new idea. Despite what you may think, I ~want~ you to prove I am wrong because it means that I am that much closer to 'the truth'. And  since I believe (at the present moment) 'truth' cannot actually be known  my model can always be improved upon (proven to be false). There are those who believe that all opinions and points of view are equally valid (the 'everybody's right, let's just hug!' variety) that I would argue against. Deep down I suspect they don't really believe that, otherwise there would be no talk of freemasons,  media manipulation, Grays etc. ('let's just let the alien entities enslave us, their viewpoint is just as valid as ours.') It's a way of avoiding conflict and ideas that may threaten cherished held beliefs. The fact that I have experienced resistence in this thread is evidence that people value certain ideas over others (which is a good thing).

But even IF the Freemasons were an international conspiracy of murdering pedophiles, what's anyone going to do about it? Because I know that once those 33rd Freemasons read these internet forums they are just going to blush and hang their heads in shame. And then orchestrate world peace and freedom for all. If any of these accusations are true, nothing is going to be done and things will keep going on just as they are. Who or what is going to stop them? Online debates? Waves of yum (sorry Dasmoose, it is such a good phrase and it seems you have a sense of humour)? David Icke?

brain BAD! heart GOOD!

In our society pedophilia is considered one of the most abhorrent of crimes, and will illicit an immediate emotional response from people.

This is good and I whole-heartedly believe you.
Many societies have mostly good natured,caring ,family value, loving human-beings as their members.
What I think needs to be reiterated here is the pyramid structure and how only a very few select at the top of this pyramid, know what is really going on and are perhaps delving in abhorent acts.
It is possible these entities may appear not to be leaders of the society but somehow have control over it.
It's power can be weilded for gain, wealth beyond measure, as well as for good, then used for the real purpose it was created.

Are there any distinct head masons or lead masons by the way?

And  since I believe (at the present moment) 'truth' cannot actually be known...

I hope this changes...truth can be known,... by you, truth will tell you, just ask.

Regarding the overbalanced pyramid style of hierarchy I couldn't agree more. 2% of the population control over 50% of the world's money. That's a fact that can be investigated and verified. For me this is a cause for alarm and concern. Are the Freemasons involved? More than likely. The irony for me in this thread is that I do treat Freemasonry with a certain suspicion. I do believe they have been responsible for certain things. And yet I seem to be on their defense. I would compare this situation with that of Jerry Falwell stating that 9/11 or Hurricane Katrina happened because of all the gay people in America. Now even if I was a homophobe I would have to say 'Hang on a minute...' That's how this feels for me.

The linking numerology to crimes etc. reminds me of fundamental Christians and their obsession with the Number of the Beast. Using various methods people have linked the number 666 with (but not limited to) the following things: Nero, barcodes, The Pope, Ellen G. White (prophetess of the Seventh Day Adventists), Freemasons, etc. Truth be told if you spent enough time with any name or people and you could connect them with 666 (or 665 or 616). It's a process of reverse engineering.

As for 'truth' I have a pretty strict definition of what it is. I have no doubt that truth exists however I think it is outside of our realm of perception considering our limited sensory and mental capacities. So all we are left with is opinions and points of view.    To quote William Blake "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is: Infinite." I think under certain conditions our doors of perception can be opened slightly wider than normal but I still feel that our experiences are still heavily coloured/filtered by expectations, individual prejudices, memories, emotional states, etc. All of these variables influence how you process a certain event or phenomena.

brain BAD! heart GOOD!

Truth Minion wrote:

London bombings: 7/7  (11 x 7)

Madrid bombings: 3/11

Mumbai bombings: 7/11

Again, either "someone" wants to blame the Masons, or it is their bloody secret "hand-shake" being done "hidden in plain sight" - as they call it.

"It is a testament to days past, a library carved in stone ciphers, an attempt to impart arcane knowledge in something more durable that paper; knowledge hidden in plain sight, to be understood only by those with the intellect to decode it.  Even its name “Rosslyn” is significant; the two syllables “Ross”  and “Lyn” are Gaelic in origin, “Ross” denotes “ancient knowledge” and “Lyn” meaning “down the ages”."

ACACIA LODGE #94 (9+4 = 13)

So we had an almost "terrorist" attack in London, the land of the Illuminatti, Masons, Bankers... But because they were "efficient", the "terror" plot was averted...

And which day was yesterday?

6/29 = 6/2+9 = 6/11

What a "coincidence".

Not tired of so many elevens yet?

Rembember 9/11!

11 years to the day...

President George Bush in a speech to Congress on SEPTEMBER 11, (9/11) 1990, SAID THIS: "[The war in Iraq is] a rare opportunity to move toward an historic period of cooperation. Out of these troubled times...a New World Order can emerge."

11 years to the day...

As they themselves say:

knowledge hidden in plain sight, to be understood only by those with the intellect to decode it.

Ok I'll play along for a moment. Except the London bombings (the 7/7 is too much of a stretch for me). But we can safely say that ~any~ suspicious activities occuring in November are caused by the Freemasons. Or any 11th of the month. Or 22nd. Or any day that adds to 11. ie 29 (2+9 = 11). So roughly 2 months of the year.

I'm still with you...now...WHY?? Why:

1) The number 11 over any other number? Why is that number important to Freemasons and

2) If these deeds are so well covered up, why bother with all the intrigue and clues? If only other Freemasons are going to recognise the trademark...surely they would be in 'the know' anyhow? I'm so confused. sad

brain BAD! heart GOOD!

55 (edited by Truth Minion 2007-06-30 12:23:36)

I should not be answering to you since you proved yourself to be really dishonest.

But giving you the "benefit of the doubt" momentarily, if you think that 7/7 is too much of a "stretch" for you, go further and study the symbolism of the "facts" given for our consumption regarding "what really happened" that murderous "spiritual" day:

"So far, 49 (=13) are confirmed dead, with 700 injured; 22 were listed in serious or critical condition."

http://www.answers.com/topic/7-july-200 … n-bombings

Do some studying on Masonic numbers and you will see how 7, 11, 13, 22 (and a few others) are important to them.

And then come back here to be contemptuous of the conspiracy "theorists", Mr. "Coincidence" Theorist.

As they say: it can only be understood by those with the intellect to decode it. "Hidden in plain sight."

[center][size=16]...6/29...[/size][/center]

(I guess they reserve the "pure vibration" of the 11s for the real thing... They have shown their occultic quirks, haven't they?)

56 (edited by psychopractor 2007-06-30 14:02:45)

The reason I consider 7/7 too much of a stretch is because your arguement was 7/7 --> 7 x 11 = 77. I do think that is too much of a stretch in relation to the number eleven (They are two distinct numerals signifying two distinct things). You didn't mention 7 as a critical number. So now you bring in more numbers and move the goal posts...and then accuse me of being 'really dishonest'. So now I have a choice of combinations of 7, 11, 13, 22 (and a few others) for even more than two months of dates of potential Freemason activity.

"So far, 49 (=13) are confirmed dead, with 700 injured; 22 were listed in serious or critical condition."

So how exactly do Freemasons orchestrate how many people are killed, injured, etc. to the exact number? I'm sure the military would be very interested in such accurate technology.

I enjoy your 'it can only be understood by those with the intellect to decode it.' mantra. Subtext: "You're dumb for not buying into my belief system."

Okay so you call me a liar and stupid (let's not mince words here). I can name call too:

[source Wikipedia]

The term pareidolia (pronounced /p??a??doli?/ or /pæ?a??d??li?/), referenced in 1994 by Steven Goldstein,[1] describes a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant. Common examples include images of animals or faces in clouds, the man in the moon, and hidden messages on records played in reverse. The word comes from the Greek para- — amiss, faulty, wrong — and eidolon — image (the diminutive of eidos — appearance, form). Pareidolia is a type of apophenia.

Apophenia is the experience of seeing patterns or connections in random or meaningless data. The term was coined in 1958 by Klaus Conrad, who defined it as the "unmotivated seeing of connections" accompanied by a "specific experience of an abnormal meaningfulness".

In statistics, apophenia would be classed as a Type I error (false positive, false alarm, caused by an excess in sensitivity). Apophenia is often used as an explanation of some paranormal and religious claims. It has been suggested that apophenia is a link between psychosis and creativity.

brain BAD! heart GOOD!

I've spent way too much time and energy in this thread and honestly I'd rather be talking about geneticallly engineered cat/Grey hybrids. So in farewell I am doing a tribute to SiriArc

[center]http://www.artsales.com/images/Column_Proportions_for_web_4.jpg[/center]

[center]= 11[/center]

[center]http://www.eosdev.com/Illustrations_Quotes/Cyndi/thetower.jpg[/center]

[center]http://www.talonartstamps.com/images/aliens/Alien5/alien%20cat.gif[/center]

brain BAD! heart GOOD!

58 (edited by Truth Minion 2007-06-30 18:18:17)

I didn't call you stupid or a liar. Dishonest yes.

But I was not the first to start it.

"Actually I don't know really how to edit properly, I generally am doing other things besides posting on internet forums. But I'd like to (re)address a few things." (post #52)

Lets not mince words here. Not only are you contemptuous of conspiracies "theorists", but you have "better, more important, things to do than posting on internet forums." That is, when not defending masons on them.

So don't come with this dishonest "I am pure, and you are wicked" attitude. You have been showing contempt to a lot of people here. Way before I called you dishonest, for not even trying to learn how to "properly edit" (which you do, since you have edited properly before. You just want to appear not to be able to quote "properly". But that does not mean that you don't really know.)

I said about 11 because most of the "coincidences" have 11 in them. 77 is 11x7.

If you were as interested in the Truth as you dishonestly state you would have done some searching on the topic and found out for yourself. But for someone who does not seem to even read the quotes on secret societies given here, we cannot expect you to really dig into whatever the Truth might be.

That is why I called you dishonest.

Regarding the "facts" that we are given as "truth", are they the Truth really, or just made-up codes?

It sure does look like they are trying to say something. Otherwise the "coincidences" are too much.

Such as:

There were 56 (=11) passengers and 9 (7 FA and 2 pilots) crew members on one flight of September 11.  65 in total = 11.

There were 81(=9) passengers and 11 crew members (9 FA and 2 pilots) on another flight. 92 in total = 11.

The pentagon plane was AA (=11) 77 (=7x11).

Now this could be all "true". Or could be a code... or a knowledge hidden in plain sight, to be understood only by those with the intellect to decode it.

The "intellect" part is a joke since you don't have to have much of it when you know what to look for.

Therefore the 6/29 "intellectual" clue.

I do not think there is anything "random" in this.

Not when added to things like this:

"So far, 49 (=13) are confirmed dead, with 700 injured; 22(=11x2) were listed in serious or critical condition."

But you are free (but... are you really?) to think otherwise. However it would be good for you to back your position up. Up to now, you have only talked and talked (aside from the wikipedia jab).

Oh and another "random" FACT:

2,603 fatalities in NY on September 11 - the Twin Towers. 2+6+3 = 11.

Sure it is all a "coincidence".

That is why I called you: 

Dishonest Mr. "Coincidence" Theorist.

I know I know, it is my "psychosis" talking...

But while delirious I cannot help to notice that you do have time - and knowledge - to post "funny" pictures on the internet, besides defending mass-murderers.

You should use some of it to learn how to research and quote properly.

...If you game was the Truth that is.

[center][size=24]11 years to the day...[/size][/center]

[center][size=16]
    President George Bush in a speech to Congress on SEPTEMBER 11, (9/11) 1990, SAID THIS: "[The war in Iraq is] a rare opportunity to move toward an historic period of cooperation. Out of these troubled times...
a New World Order can emerge."
[/size][/center]

[center]http://www.sourcewatch.org/images/d/d1/IAO-logo.png[/center]

[center][size=24]"You shall know them by their fruits."[/size][/center]

Freemasonry is the religion of ancient Egypt

http://www.anandgholap.net/Hidden_Life_ … ry-CWL.htm

R.W.M. - W.S.W., is Osiris one or many?

W.S.W. - Osiris is ever One, R.W.M., yet shows Himself in many forms.

R.W.M. - W.J.W., when does He show Him­self in many forms?

W.J.W. - When He divides Himself and descends into the lower worlds, R.W.M.

R.W.M. - W.S.W., why does He thus descend?

W.S.W. - For our sake, R.W.M.

R.W.M. - How for our sake, W.J.W.?

W.J.W. - Because without Him we could not be, R.W.M.

R.W.M. - W.S.W., are we then Osiris?

W.S.W. - We are Osiris, R.W.M., and through us His Light should shine.

R.W.M. - W.J.W., whence comes that Light?

W.J.W. - From the Eye of Osiris, R.W.M., when He looks upon His world.

R.W.M. - W.S.W., what if He turned away His glance?

W.S.W. - The world would cease to be, R.W.M.

Now that it in itself does not mean that Freemasonry is some sort of evil organisation, but why is this kept from people till some time after they have actually joined? It appears to me that negative people have infiltrated Freemasonry over the years and use it as a cover for their agenda, and the ordinary harmless guys at the bottom of the pyramid that don't really know whats going on defend them. I once found an article on an official Freemason website asking for the members to go out onto the web and defend freemasonry on forums, it actually gave them the answers that they should give to the usual conspiracy theories. Suppose really its just like any other organisation that may have started with good or benign intentions, having been subverted over the years with the secrecy aspect making it a particularily attractive target.

60 (edited by ontrack24 2007-08-03 03:49:32)

psychopractor wrote:

The reason I consider 7/7 too much of a stretch is because your arguement was 7/7 --> 7 x 11 = 77. I do think that is too much of a stretch in relation to the number eleven (They are two distinct numerals signifying two distinct things). You didn't mention 7 as a critical number. So now you bring in more numbers and move the goal posts...and then accuse me of being 'really dishonest'. So now I have a choice of combinations of 7, 11, 13, 22 (and a few others) for even more than two months of dates of potential Freemason activity.

Well, actually, 77 is another occult number in its own right, but... Anyway, you need to understand the sort of "multidimensionality" that's involved with all this numerology. For example, considering just 77, 77 can stand for: 14 (7+7) which is 1+4, which is 5, which is the number of the pentagon/gram. It can stand for a "lightning bolt," another occult symbol, due to the fact that a 2-stepped lightning bolt (as drawn like it usually is) can be comprised of two sevens. 77 is also 11 to the power of seven (wow, and another terror attack occurred on july 11th, i believe, in India), it is 7x7=49=4+9=13, and for some reason, whatever it is, I keep seeing 77 A LOT in various places - I'm pretty sure now it's a special number in its own right (maybe mostly due to the 11x7 thing, of which both numbers are "holy" to occultists/masons).

The point with all this being that one number *are all these things, simultaneously.* Some seem to have a problem grasping this simultaneousness of the niumbers; for they are used to thinking of numbers as being only ONE thing at a time, namely... Itself. The number. Conversely, a totally different approach and mode of thinking is required to understand the numerology bit, compared to trying to grasp normal numbers and maths.

psychopractor wrote:

So how exactly do Freemasons orchestrate how many people are killed, injured, etc. to the exact number? I'm sure the military would be very interested in such accurate technology.

Exactly how it's done, IF it's done, I cannot tell. But it is *very* likely that it involves something as out-of-this-world as so-called magick and rituals. *AS THE NUMBERS THING ITSELF, IS PART OF MAGICKAL WORKINGS AND RITUALS.*

psychopractor wrote:

I enjoy your 'it can only be understood by those with the intellect to decode it.' mantra. Subtext: "You're dumb for not buying into my belief system."

Ridiculous. You're (as in guilty masons) the ones who use this mantra, not the ones who try to undress you as the naked emperors you are smile smile
But anyway, it is ridiculous, as he was explaining *how you, the masons, see it, speak it and so on.* This is a common tactic I've seen plenty with detractors - you mention something "they" do, and they act as if YOU'RE doing it, applying the stuff the CT (Conspiracy Theorist) is talking about in order to REVEAL things and even FIGHT things he finds wrong and unfair, to the CT him/herself! That is, that the CT is conspiring, that the CT is too dark and brooding (when he is talking about OTHER things he finds dark and brooding, which he wants to STOP), and so on. Applying the hallmarks of what the CT is trying to work against, and END, to himself!
A genius tactic as it very often works to some degree, too. People will "attach" these hallmarks to the CT, instead of the force the CT is fighting.

Things to this likeness has happened to me on other occasions, and I can't say it's much of a pleasurable experience, not to say it is a very dishonest technique generally..