Re: Announcement: NR Forum Closing on Feb 22nd, 2008

Thanks to Pictus for greeting every new member.

Now it is 2/22 ... the Final Countdown has begun smile

[youtube]7_IKcMl_a9A[/youtube]

The Final Countdown - Europe

We're leaving together,
But still it's farewell
And maybe we'll come back,
To earth, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame
We're leaving ground
Will things ever be the same again?

It's the final countdown...

We're heading for venus and still we stand tall
Cause maybe they've seen us and welcome us all
With so many light years to go and things to be found
I'm sure that we'll all miss her so.

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

Check this synch out. I woke up today and my roomate and friends were watching the movie "Hot Rod" which they were telling me had a bunch of music from Europe (the band) in it. Then later tonight I was talking to a coworker about the song The Final Countdown remembering hearing about Europe earlier in the day. Then I get home from work to check out NR on its final day and I see this video posted. Wow! big_smile

Thanks Montalk, I've been on NR for a few years now. Has been a good neutral site to share and exchange ideas. But about 6 months ago I put all this computer stuff down and went traveling. Theres a great big world out there...
          But good luck in all your endeavors. If your in Norway, look up the Greycat....

Thank you,:)

this has been the best maintained and behaved forum I have experienced. High quality.

There was so much information flow here that I inevitably had to learn how to filter, choose
and pick what spoke to me. To not get too emotionally invested, to not become too cerebral,
to not become too anxious, to realize when it was vital to take time off.

I believe I found my way here when the stuart wilde forum at whitedoveinternational closed down.
From here I heard about the Stuart gig in France which i attended and subsequently the redeemers club.

Now, I am mentally through with the club, this site here is closing, my job has already ended, i dont know
what comes next and a love that just blossomed for a couple of hours has ended as well. Needless to
say i am scared shitless. February has always been a difficult transition.

Anyway, if i survive this one, I will likely spend time on the internet on occasion but
the main work will be in daily life and hopefully heart-to-heart encounters with people,
listening, looking or just being present in the now in the most insignificant situations.

Thank you, thank you, thank you All,

glamdring (gandalf's sword)

171 (edited by Metaphor 2008-02-22 10:42:31)

Well
This is going to be my last post here:(
This night I had a dream. In the dream we were a bunch of people, occupied by trivial and STS oriented stuff. I look up to the sky. Something is wrong. The sky is cloudy. I get a strange feeling. The clouds blow with hurricane strenght, (just like a movie being played to fast)
I now realise: It has begun.

Father!- The sleeper has awakened...

Thank you Montalk for the care, persistence and willingness to maintain this forum through the years.  I've learned plenty and have been inspired by your equanimity!! 

Christine

in the midnight of our time together:
i see you no more.

or, should i say -

thanks, montalk. see you at the beach.

probably a few others. it'll be nice to meet some friends amongst so many strangers.
                    **** <<<.: >>>  LOVE TO STAR FAMILY !!! <<<:.>>> ****

Well it's 1 AM saturday morning here and i suppose when i awake in the morning the shop will be closed.  Thanks again all and goodnite.  I hope to meet again anyone not going to Noble Dreams.  My email is always open.

We'll meet again. In this life or the next. Trust me when I say I have picked up on a 'global conscious' emerging, or the mass awakening. So many people I know both here at uni and back home have been expressing dissent and various other radical views that were out of character. My mate who studies politics said that he had heard from so many other people that a 'global awakening' is upon us.

Even though I know all of you, yet my ego and 5 sense mind does not, Goodnight and Goodbye for now smile

"I'm reaching for the random or what ever will bewilder me, and following our will and wind we may just go where no one's been."

Tom, thank you so much for everything you have done here. This site is fabulous, and I'm sure I will be referring to the archives for quite some time. Thanks again! smile

Thank you all for everything.  I love you all and wish each well.

[center]33[/center]

I don't know what to say, I joined the forum late and wish I had posted more. But that's just the way it was meant to be.

Thank you Tom for helping me wake up.

And thank you everyone for helping me stay awake.

Now I just need to get out of my bed...

Follow the white rabbit (her name is Katherine, The Great).:
http://forum.noblerealms.org/pics/1162_img_7766.jpg

http://forum.noblerealms.org/pics/1162_orion.jpg

OK bye!

10 31 02

Thank you montalk for creating this space...
and everyone for being a part of it.

Till next time, goodbye old friends!

180 (edited by Pamelajean 2008-02-22 13:49:57)

Hey,  that bunnie has the same look on its face that I had when Tom said he was closing NR.:P