Re: Announcement: NR Forum Closing on Feb 22nd, 2008

[center]http://forum.noblerealms.org/pics/1410_p1010893.jpg[/center]

Thank you Montalk ! smile

For keeping this place in cyberspace.

It has been like visiting a cafe with a lot of higly strange people & conversations, which i felt very refreshing. Thanks everyone !

& maybe see you later in another place!

gapz

wink

"All children are artists. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up."
Pablo Picasso

Bye NR, I'll miss you. This forum is special. Thanks Tom for maintaining it and thanks everyone else for being here and sharing your wisdom and knowledge. smile

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." - Mark Twain

This is probably my last post here, and despite what I said in my last post in this thread, I'm actually feeling really sad now that the last day is finally upon us.

Thanks again Tom, for being such an inspiring and awesome moderator, I can't wait to see what you come out with next, because clearly you're not deserting us completely!!

Thanks to everyone else for being amazing. Even the small number of people I've gotten angry and pissed off with in the past, because ultimately you've taught me more about myself than the people I love!

I guess this is not the end because I'll probably see many of you in Noble Dreams, I haven't joined yet, but I will.

For those that don't know, I also run my own social networking and business directory site where I'm uniting people who want to create a better world. Please do join and help me promote it. It's called Holistic Local. Join at:

US - www.holisticlocal.com
UK - www.holisticlocal.co.uk
CA - www.holisticlocal.ca
AU - www.holisticlocal.com.au
NZ - www.holisticlocal.co.nz

Thanks again, everyone, please stay in touch!

Andy x

Join me in Peru to celebrate December 21st 2012 - Visit: http://2012awakeningretreat.com/

Cheers Noble Realms. Some last advice to whomever will stumble across this in the future.

1. Seek first your intuition. 2. Boycott money, do things for free. 3. Stop using the internet completely. 4. Breathe.

*Take what resonates, leave the rest for another time*

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k214/satsuko/000_1813.jpg

"I shall try to fly past those nets"-Stephen Dedalus

Yeahhh NR ROXORS but Life ROXORS more! yeahhhhhhhh

So live life mon.. LIVE IT DAMMIT

1. Be awesome
2. Have fun
3. Live now
4. Be spontaneous
5. Go in the flow of your purpose
6. Have goals and achieve them in the funnest way
7. Have the best day ever everyday
8. Keep expressing the truer you
9. Smile and laugh and be positive to others and they will mirror you
10. Breathe from the diapragm dammit breathe!!
11. Listen to awesome music
12. Eat awesome food
13. Surround yourself with success models
14. Do anything you want but don't harm others - remember karma
15. Enjoy the sunshine! There's vitamin D in absorbing light! I don't KNOW how but you get Vitamin D somehow
16. Get awesome friends
17. Make lots of money and be merry
18. Be awesome
19. Be awesome
20. Catch a lot of pokemon
21. Exercise exercise 30 minutes a day every week
22. ...fill in the blanks
23. ...with whatever you want

"The universe is on fire with wonder, beauty, and ecstasy." - From the Undines to Humanity

Thank you, Tom, for providing this website and forum.  It has always been so educational and thought- provoking.

I look forward to reading more of your writing/books.

Best regards,

Nanci Q

157 (edited by Ocean 2008-02-21 16:54:08)

I'm staying logged in tonite. Locking my vibrations to Tom. Wishing him the very best.

Wishing peace to one and all.

Goodbye Noble Realms.

Thank You Tom.

[edit] -

My bad. Thought the forum was closing at the stroke of the 22nd. (give or take)

treehugger wrote:

So Long NR!  Glad to have met you all.  What a group of amazing folks.

Metaphor, Im ready for that Vodka-tonic now.  big_smile  See ya'll at the Galaxy Bar! cool

Actually Treehugger, and everyone else, i´m thinking: Champagne! What else could be more worthy to celebrate the memory of this great forum!
Remember: something MORE beautiful will come along.

Now the afterparty is at Noble Dreams (Thank you, Blue)

NR is dead, long live NR. See ya all at the bar

Father!- The sleeper has awakened...

Just a day left... NR will be open through the 22nd and close shortly before midnight. Thanks for all your well wishes, I send you mine likewise. There is a saying about how, if you cross paths with another soul, you have crossed before and you will cross paths again. As long as we stay alive, keep growing, learning, and expanding, it is inevitable that we meet up again. Besides, many surprising years are ahead.  In life, if you have felt like a fish out of water, you will return to familiar waters when the boat finally flips. So, onward to the future... back to the future!

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

Thank you so much!  So much inspiration, knowledge, truth expressed here!  It's my first click of the day!
Good luck:) as we go forward w/ truth as our only weapon!

The mills of the Gods grind slow, but oh, how fine they grind.!

Although I have never posted, I felt a kindred spirit here at Noble Realms. Thank you to one and all. I have so enjoyed the inspiration I have found here over the years. I read, I observed, I reflected. I shared your ideas onward with receptive friends. Sometimes I laughed out loud at the humourous, and many times I lent my support to anguished outpourings. I learned about profound teachings and amazing experiences, and I saw courage and the beautiful simplicity of spontaneous kindliness.

I have such admiration for the contributions of many. I've learned about people--from pettiness to majesty--and I've come to better know myself. I've seen some of the features and limitations of this technological medium. Last year I was able to go and visit the magnificent places in China which I first saw in the photos of wonderment thread. From Guilin to Yangshuo the mountains form a forever changing backdrop to the river Li, and the experience was unforgettable.

Thank you to Tom, both for creating this space and maintaining the fine tone. Your wisdom expressed in words of such clarity and truth was breathtaking, the beauty itself brought a special healing energy. I have seen confirmed the fact that our own expression reaches far beyond our imaginings to touch the lives of others. And now it's time to click my RubySlippers and transform them into the SilverSlippers they always were! See you on the other side of the Rainbow!

I've been struggling with how to say goodbye to this place but I guess it's very soon going to be now or never.  I stumbled onto this place after becoming immersed enough in "fringe" that I knew there was no going back for me anyway.  The things I've read here and the links I've followed have helped my progress in a way I'm sure I'll never be able to quantify. 

I went through voracious periods where I just couldn't get enough of this stuff and lulls where I just couldn't deal with it for a while and had to go back to mundanity.  But ever since I started reading this forum and occasionally posting I've definitely felt an enhanced connection with the universe and all its various wonders.  A lot of the few posts I made were about fairly material subjects and I think sometimes I used a slightly humorous, sarcastic tone that may not have gone over well.  I want everyone to know I never meant any disrespect by it, it's just the way I am and I don't think I ever quite figured out how to make it work here.  I would usually post about subjects I knew about from direct experience and had something to contribute toward, but I found just about everything here extremely fascinating and would research in-depth all manner of subjects that were posted here.  My nickname may suggest I don't necessarily "believe" in all the "woo-woo" subjects here but I assure you they deserve the utmost consideration, from me and everyone else out there who cares at all about the Truth.

Thanks so much to Tom and everyone else who has contributed or even just observed.  I plan on joining the new forum and hopefully meeting up with groups or individuals in person if that's in the cards.  There are exciting times ahead and as others have said both here and in the media recently, We Are The Ones We've Been Waiting For!!!!!

Thanks to Tom and all contributers! Though I haven't posted much recently, I will miss this place and am sad to see it go although I do understand why. I learned a lot here and probably should have shared more of myself though I do feel like I got to know a lot of you even when I was just listening in. Perhaps we'll meet in life someday.

Love to all, Stephen

Woooo it's open one more day! big_smile

You're all awesome!! wink  Theres so much energy here every-one!! You rock!!

"Beyond the stars a new world awaits me now" - Wintersun

Tom, it would only be fitting if you pulled the plug at 22:22!

22:22 022208 = 22         WOW MOM  OXO !

YEEEEEHAAAAA!

TP