[center]http://forum.noblerealms.org/pics/555_e_r.jpg[/center]

Has A Bunch Of Orion Info.......

11   23   11

Re: Past lifes.

Thanks SiriArc, I'l be sure to look into it smile

"Don't reach into a direction you're not ready to look in yet."

"Inspire the Inspiration."

"If just one person loves you, it surpasses any number of people who don't."

"He who knows not himself, is poor in spirit, for he is his own poverty." - Jesus Christ

First Pharos,

It's weird, I find myself noticing orion a lot, as well. But I don't necessarily know where it will be. Perhaps I notice it because it's so noticeable in the first place. Perhaps.

Pharos, have you read Gods of Eden by Bramley? You may fall out of your chair several times before you finish reading the book. Orion, as we know, is home to some of our "friends" (not actually friends). And Egypt is the location where many Freemasonry teachings originated. And the pyramids don't point true north anymore. You have to play the movie of plate tectonics backwards for about 100,000 years before they point true north again. (Full disclosure: While I don't get paid if you buy the book, all of this info is intended to titillate your senses so you find it and READ IT.)

Thoughts for food!

Movin' on....

GenSek wrote:
LightningEye wrote:

Pastlife memories and psychic viewing (or remote viewing) have distinctly different feels to them. In the latter, you are seeing something that you have never seen before, and most likely it is happening presently. In the former, you are "remembering" and this feels quite different.

Can you share your past life memories? And what makes you confident that it is, in fact, memories of your past life?

But but but!
MagickMan said:

MM:Big difference. A past life remembrance is just that, you consciously remember some event that actually happened you you, the real you, the Spirit you, and a remote viewer remotely "views" an event in real time, in another place....

It's not difficult realizing the difference in how they feel. Now, since you posed a question at me, I'll answer in what's true for me. What makes me confident that a given memory is a memory of a past life? Well, I'm not very experienced with it, but once when I was in Focus 10... wait, have you ever done the Gateway experience? If you haven't, the retelling won't be effective, so let me know one way or the other.

The easiest way for me to tell the difference between a memory from my current life (let's call it my nowlife) and a past life is by using simple logic. I ask myself, "Is this memory from my nowlife? Do I remember this?" Those nowlife memories are just memories, and have a similar flavor, though really old ones can remind me of when my brain was new, and feel higher energy.

Pastlife memories are not nearly as easy to recover. My most memorable past life memory seemed foreign to me at first like I was watching a movie, and then I had a click of acknowledgment. Suddenly knowing things, but then knowing you always knew those things but forgot. That's what it feels like. It's pretty fun and exciting if the memory is positive!

Booyah.

LightningEye wrote:

wait, have you ever done the Gateway experience? If you haven't, the retelling won't be effective, so let me know one way or the other.

No, I have never heard of it.

LightningEye wrote:

The easiest way for me to tell the difference between a memory from my current life (let's call it my nowlife) and a past life is by using simple logic. I ask myself, "Is this memory from my nowlife? Do I remember this?" Those nowlife memories are just memories, and have a similar flavor, though really old ones can remind me of when my brain was new, and feel higher energy.

Pastlife memories are not nearly as easy to recover. My most memorable past life memory seemed foreign to me at first like I was watching a movie, and then I had a click of acknowledgment. Suddenly knowing things, but then knowing you always knew those things but forgot. That's what it feels like. It's pretty fun and exciting if the memory is positive!

Booyah.

You see, I very often ask myself if the memory I have comes from my real life or from my dreams. Very often I am unable to give an answer, especially when the memory is from my childhood. So even if I were hit on the head with a past life memory I wouldn't know if it is a memory of my childhood imagination, a vivid dream, or a movie that I once saw.

Recently, I have had greater success in recalling my nighttime dreams. It is a very valuable ability to me. And it provides great insights into the workings of my own inner world. What I notice is that in my dreams I am a totally different person. And my personality is not permanent there - with each dream I am a new person - a man, a woman, a child, an old man. They all find themselves in different situations and circumstances but they are totally oblivious to my waking personality. Sometimes when I wake up I even have to take a moment to recall who I am in this waking reality. The only commonality between all these dream characters and my waking personality is the conditioning that I feel I have been subjected to in this life. So, for instance, I am a very responsible person, so if I have been tasked with something I do everything in my power to complete the task in time. I find that my dream personalities have the same personality traits.

So..... I guess what I am trying to say is that I wish there would be a sure way to distinguish among all the various memories that we have and be able to point our fingers at those that are truly from our other lives.

Being able to distinguish is about discernment. It's about Discerning wisdom. (couldn't resist)
When you experience both, you will be able to discern both.