Topic: The number 111...

Hey all, I recently introduced myself in the appropriate forum.  Its good to have found this site...

I started seeing the number 111 my freshman year in college, this was in 2003.  I still see it to this day.  I wrote it off in the beginning as mere coincidence.  I would see it in the craziest places, multiple times per day...billboards, license plates, room numbers, movies, highways, open up to that page of a book accidently, wake up at 1:11 a.m. at night, or mysteriously glance at my watch at this time of the day...

I have researched it.  I know that it means something in numerology.  Also, we are now living in the time of the 111th Pope...and according to the Prophecy of St. Malachi, there will be one more Pope, before the "End."  I may have even heard Art Bell mention the number at some point...

What do you all think?  What should I do?

Thanks...

2 (edited by titmouse_ 2008-02-01 21:33:53)

Re: The number 111...

Tell me about it--"33".  For the past two years it seems, I can almost guarantee I will glance at the time and it will be :33.  I started noting posting times and found :33 came up in very propitious times. I was copying many posts and threads from websites as part of an internet spiritual journey and began highlighting these numeric coincidences before I knew much about what they signified.

Synchronicity involves both a psychic as well as physical aspect together; so numerology seems to be an indicator of significance--but not always.  What I liked when I came to Noble Realms was the timestamp; because there is no reasonable way someone can effect the seconds place without serious intention to defraud. In my project truth and objectivity were of key importance.

I suppose we all have our favorite and special numbers. I never chose "33" myself; I know this for certain. Recently I noticed "1111" followed in sequence by "1122","1133","1144". This series came along and gained unique meaning to me in one night of amazing synchronicity. All this followed a curious event in the morning of 444.

In the morning I went to my favorite spiritual hangout, the Coffee Emporium ( a fictitious name for a real place in my mountain town), for a pot of tea which sells for around $2.15.  I handed the barista a $10 bill and she rang up my order on the register and the change amount came out to be $4.44.  I took the change without any question and went in the back to meet a friend.  I knew that the change was way off, but I didn't question it. I thought it a subtle message of some kind, so I just waited to see what would follow.  I went to Noble Dreams and posted a thread in the "Magic" subforum, 'the beast #666". I did this NOT for any other reason than to ask people to help me understand the significance of numbers.  I first wanted to know about the meaning of '666'; then I was going to inquire about '444'. Someone here at NR gave me the answer I was looking for--I believe without knowing they were answering my inquiry. You see, by asking about '666' I was not directly asking about '444'.  Sometimes questions give clues to answers and creates an unconscious bias.  I was asking the universe.

Prances Fences wrote:

16:43:53  Today http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic. … 904#p72904
I remember from the Doreen Virtue book 444 was supposed to mean something like your angels are with you... so I've always assumed the repeating numbers to be fairly good... but they're different for everyone and just 44 maybe something else entirely.  I googled it and the first thing that I found was something on a dream site that was indicating 33 was truth and 44 was absolute?

I now understand the numerology and the meaning of the entire day. Please read  http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic. … 838#p72838

:love: titmouse_

Fun fact: Great Tits are common in Europe

To know love is to know trust; to know oneself is to know truth
~~carefulcarpenter

1+1=1

According to Richard Hoagland, the number 1111 is a coded version of the number 19.5 which is supposed to be some kind of planetary constant number. I heard it here: http://projectcamelot.org/interviews.html

I'm not sure about 444, but more the more believable things I've heard about 11:11 seem to indicate it can be a way for our guides to wake us up to synchronicities. It's like a way our guides can talk to us, signaling us to look at the clock at certain times. And since time doesn't really exist anyway, this makes it interesting...

Thank you LightningEye! smile

~~carefulcarpenter

1+1=1

444- Okay, I got the angel connection. A lady who I would guess as the closest thing to my angel died suddenly on the 29th.

I understand now.

http://www.mygodprints.com/images/two%20wild%20purple%20wildflowers%20for%20I%20am%20dark%20but%20lovely%20text%20ava%204;15;2005.jpg
I love you Missouri wild"Flowers"!

~~carefulcarpenter

1+1=1

6 (edited by google 2008-02-01 23:09:50)

I've been having number sightings in spades for about 2 years.

I've tried to rationalize it and have considered analyzing it in a scientific manner by writing it down and trying to come up with a reasonable expectation of what I should see if it were random. etc.

There's more to it, though, I think.
I think 11:11 is my number, not because I see it but rather that I see it because it is my number.

I have the opportunity to see numbers all day. I'm in front of a compter all day and sometimes at night, as well as other appliances .  (Well, I'm not in front of the other appliances all day and night but the astute reading would have already realized that. ahem. ) There are alot of numbers whizzing by and I think my peripheral vision can anticipate 1s (ones) coming up.

It's to the point where I just laugh when I see them now.
Even my cubical at work is #11.
I've read the literature about what it may mean but I don't place too much stock in it.
I wouldn't know how to verify it.

If it can't be directly 11:11 the clock seems to pile in a number as close as it can.

Like, I'll look at the clock at 7:11 or 11:01 when it could just as easily have been 7:13 or 11:03.
I consider 0s (zeros) to be neutral for some reason.

I've thought about this alot and I think there is some psychology, and even imagination, involved.  Perhaps one memorable small series of sightings can make a bigger impact on the mind than 5 mundane, 'insignificant', ones.

I wonder if it is the mind 'wanting' to see it and if so, why ?

7 (edited by titmouse_ 2008-02-02 12:02:28)

"We see in the external world what is projected from within. Awareness comes from a balancing, when one finds peace and tranquility no matter where one is; and one finds a percentage of goodness and divinity within all things. This percentage is a clue to enlightenment"
~~carefulcarpenter

~~carefulcarpenter

1+1=1

11:11 was the very first for me.  I kept seeing it on clocks frequently.  Then it was 5:55 a lot.  The ones in between only came up on infrequent occasions.  Lately they have seemed to stop.  Just the other day I bought a meal at Wendy's and the total on the register was 8.88 which was was strange in that I certainly don't feel like I should be seeing such a number. 

I remember reading in Jane Goodman's book, the title I can't remember, it was too long ago, that a Pisces must find true love or they are fated to live lives on the wheel again, starting at the beginning.  I never did.  I realize however, that this 'true love' is not necessarily defined by the limited description of a 'one on one' relationship.  Attempting, or striving to live within the chart in harmony with the wave of creation, even as the world I perceive is seen through a glass colored darkly, as I am living in this first density 3D body with limited senses, the description of 'striving' is the best I can give. 

Faith, hope and charity are three and charity is most important; even in my suffering I realize I should be kind.  Judging is so easy that it can be carried out almost unconsciously, as if it were an autonomous function done instinctually, which could easily mean that the act of judging is carried out in alliance with wrongly accepted preconceptions gained by the laziness of not doing the real work of understanding they that I might judge.  This kind of judgement is used to do evil.  Selfish endeavors.

Good judgement comes from experience; experience comes from bad judgement.
----------------------------------------------------------
You have to believe in the impossible in order to become.

Wow titmouse_!  I did happen to pop over to nobledreams and take a quick glance at how activity was doing the other night, and I'm sure I came across your thread about 666...course I didn't end up posting anything at all while I was there - but that's really neat.  It's amazing how the syncs, confirmations and answers really line right up with your own questions/awareness sometimes. 

There definitely seems to be something about the psychological/perceptual aspect of it all, and how you do usually end up seeing the things you want to see.  I think that can apply to our relationships with numbers, people, and everything else.  In the same way you often hear about people reflecting and mirroring their own faults onto their partners, people will see whatever they want to.  Sometimes I'm sure it's more than that though, and the connections can seem so strong and tangible.  There's definitely a field of consciousness out there, and when you're not frantically searching for answers - they tend to find their way to you.  That's where I think all the neutrality/zen/tao mindstate really proves to be most effective for me.  It's hard to do because stuff like the number syncs can really feel like triggers, and its pretty intriguing.  But (at least I hope) you don't have to overthink it too much, as long as you stay aware - I think it's possible to figure out what they mean to you.  Like the rest of ya, I've been trying to make sense of it for years so it's definitely a hard, fine lil line.  Love hearing how the rest of you guys watch/think about this stuff, too though.

Oh yeah, titmouse - here's the actual verbiage from the Doreen Virtue material I mentioned.  I'll just post the whole thing - even though it's probably already been put up around here somewhere before.:

Doreen Virtue wrote:

111 — Monitor your thoughts carefully, and be sure to only think about what you want, not what you don’t want. This sequence is a sign that there is a gate of opportunity opening up, and your thoughts are manifesting into form at record speeds. The 111 is like the bright light of a flash bulb. It means the universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts and is manifesting them into form. Are you pleased with what thoughts the universe has captured? If not, correct your thoughts (ask your angels to help you with this if you have difficulty controlling or monitoring your thoughts).

222 — Our newly planted ideas are beginning to grow into reality. Keep watering and nurturing them, and soon they will push through the soil so you can see evidence of your manifestation. In other words, don’t quit five minutes before the miracle. Your manifestation is soon going to be evident to you, so keep up the good work! Keep holding positive thoughts, keep affirming, and continue visualizing.

333 — The Ascended Masters are near you, desiring you to know that you have their help, love, and companionship. Call upon the Ascended Masters often, especially when you see the number 3 patterns around you. Some of the more famous Ascended Masters includes: Jesus, Moses, Mary, Quan Yin, and Yogananda.

444 — The angels are surrounding you now, reassuring you of their love and help. Don’t worry because the angels’ help is nearby.  Thousands of angels surround you at this moment, loving and supporting you. You have a very strong and clear connection with the angelic realm, and are an earth angel yourself. You have nothing to fear - all is well.

555 — Buckle your seat belts. A major life change is upon you. This change should not be viewed as being "positive" or "negative," since all change is but a natural part of life’s flow. Perhaps this change is an answer to your prayers, so continue seeing and feeling yourself being at peace.

666 — Your thoughts are out of balance right now, focused too much on the material world. This number sequence asks you to balance your thoughts between heaven and earth. Like the famous "Sermon on the Mount," the angels ask you to focus on spirit and service, and know your material and emotional needs will automatically be met as a result.

777 — The angels applaud you…congratulations, you’re on a roll! Keep up the good work and know your wish is coming true. This is an extremely positive sign and means you should also expect more miracles to occur.

888 — A phase of your life is about to end, and this is a sign to give you forewarning to prepare. This number sequence may mean you are winding up an emotional career, or relationship phase. It also means there is light at the end of the tunnel. In addition, it means, "The crops are ripe. Don’t wait to pick and enjoy them." In other words, don’t procrastinate making your move or enjoying fruits of your labor.

999 — Completion. This is the end of a big phase in your personal or global life. Also, it is a message to lightworkers involved in Earth healing and means, "Get to work because Mother Earth needs you right now."

000 — A reminder you are one with God, and to feel the presence of your Creator’s love within you. Also, it is a sign that a situation has gone full circle.

Oh and on an unrelated note, Antaeus, I think your right about true love - who needs traditional definitions and limitations?  True love can be whatever you want it to be, and I'd even be so bold to say a lot of the people in this small group here on NR have probably achieved some level of 'true love' for eachother (and for you, most certainly!) just based on the level of sharing that has taken place.  You'll figure out the balance between judgment and discernment, I think you sound like you've got the right ideas.

Oh yeah and now that I wrote a book - google I have the same theory about the zeros.  Drop em, because I get a lot of those 1101, 101, 202, 303's... and have just somehow come to the same conclusion for the most part.  I don't know for certain if theres a level of distance indicated there, but I've been rollin with neutral idea about it for awhile now.

?

10 (edited by shukaido 2008-02-02 14:30:58)

I had an odd number sighting after reading Montalk's bulletin about the forum closing. In one of his latest posts he made mention of the number 111. I was going to post last night in the "Number Sightings" thread that appeared at the top of the list of most recent topics but didn't have the time. This afternoon I noticed that a topic had been started relating to the number 111, in particular.

Montalk wrote:

About the date 2/22/08 -- it was the next date within the "month from now" timeframe that was a nice number. You know how people see 111 or 222 or 333 on the clock and it means a thumbs up from reality. I figured why have a meaningless number, let's pick something that was associated with positive number meanings.

I've never placed too much personal significance in number sightings, although I like to think that when I perceive them that something is happening, and it may or may not have anything to do with me. When I begin to notice sequences of numbers lining up in a pattern over a short distance of time, I generally take the opportunity to focus and expand what I like to call my personal field. It may be a time to turn up the music, drive more carefully in traffic, take particular notice of who or what is around me, and / or examine my thoughts for an invitation to spiral into some sort of focused space of negativity.

Just after I'd finished reading Montalk's post, I clicked away to one of the social networking sites I like to visit and the first profile I randomly selected turned out to be someone with exactly 111 friends, and an opening descriptive post borrowed from The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis. I didn't read it. I'd recently participated in a discussion here about my encounters in the wild with said novel. 

I imagine that as the forum gets nearer to closing those who regularly contributed, or followed the contributions of others, will begin to experience all sorts strange synchronistic occurrences and perhaps even various types of interference. This forum functioned not only as a wealth of information, but also as a source of stability for a relatively small group of people spread out over a great distance who could share the strange corners of their lives in something of anonymity and, more often than not, in a respectful, cordial manner. It's a space of learn / teaching, as well as healing. As the date NR closes draws near I can reasonably expect, and have experienced, a noticeable spike in activity as part of my own adjustment and balancing, as that part of my attention which was once focused here shifts elsewhere, and I begin to experiment with the application of ideas I've gathered here in situations and interactions with those who, from initial contact, may not seem to speak the same language.

As far as The Screwtape Letters, I'm just not going to read that book, largely on principle. The more I read, the more I believe that title to have very little to do with rejoicing in the love / light of the One Infinite Creator. I just seem to get more out of Ra than I do the imagined discussions of beings inhabiting someone else's idea of a lower nether realm. I just can't be bothered to participate in the construction of that reality. It's not productive. I suppose the hyper-dimensionals are trying to tell me something, in their weird way, and perhaps it's something of significance, maybe even importance. However, whatever it is, I just don't happen to think that it's very interesting.

"Oh where have you been, my blue-eyed son? Where have you been, my darling young one?" - Roxy Music (B. Dylan)

Prances Fences wrote:

Wow titmouse_!  I did happen to pop over to nobledreams and take a quick glance at how activity was doing the other night, and I'm sure I came across your thread about 666...course I didn't end up posting anything at all while I was there - but that's really neat.  It's amazing how the syncs, confirmations and answers really line right up with your own questions/awareness sometimes. 

There definitely seems to be something about the psychological/perceptual aspect of it all, and how you do usually end up seeing the things you want to see.  I think that can apply to our relationships with numbers, people, and everything else.  In the same way you often hear about people reflecting and mirroring their own faults onto their partners, people will see whatever they want to.  Sometimes I'm sure it's more than that though, and the connections can seem so strong and tangible.  There's definitely a field of consciousness out there, and when you're not frantically searching for answers - they tend to find their way to you.  That's where I think all the neutrality/zen/tao mindstate really proves to be most effective for me.  It's hard to do because stuff like the number syncs can really feel like triggers, and its pretty intriguing.  But (at least I hope) you don't have to overthink it too much, as long as you stay aware - I think it's possible to figure out what they mean to you.  Like the rest of ya, I've been trying to make sense of it for years so it's definitely a hard, fine lil line.  Love hearing how the rest of you guys watch/think about this stuff, too though.

Oh yeah, titmouse - here's the actual verbiage from the Doreen Virtue material I mentioned.  I'll just post the whole thing - even though it's probably already been put up around here somewhere before.:

Doreen Virtue wrote:

111 — Monitor your thoughts carefully, and be sure to only think about what you want, not what you don’t want. This sequence is a sign that there is a gate of opportunity opening up, and your thoughts are manifesting into form at record speeds. The 111 is like the bright light of a flash bulb. It means the universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts and is manifesting them into form. Are you pleased with what thoughts the universe has captured? If not, correct your thoughts (ask your angels to help you with this if you have difficulty controlling or monitoring your thoughts).

222 — Our newly planted ideas are beginning to grow into reality. Keep watering and nurturing them, and soon they will push through the soil so you can see evidence of your manifestation. In other words, don’t quit five minutes before the miracle. Your manifestation is soon going to be evident to you, so keep up the good work! Keep holding positive thoughts, keep affirming, and continue visualizing.

333 — The Ascended Masters are near you, desiring you to know that you have their help, love, and companionship. Call upon the Ascended Masters often, especially when you see the number 3 patterns around you. Some of the more famous Ascended Masters includes: Jesus, Moses, Mary, Quan Yin, and Yogananda.

444 — The angels are surrounding you now, reassuring you of their love and help. Don’t worry because the angels’ help is nearby.  Thousands of angels surround you at this moment, loving and supporting you. You have a very strong and clear connection with the angelic realm, and are an earth angel yourself. You have nothing to fear - all is well.

555 — Buckle your seat belts. A major life change is upon you. This change should not be viewed as being "positive" or "negative," since all change is but a natural part of life’s flow. Perhaps this change is an answer to your prayers, so continue seeing and feeling yourself being at peace.

666 — Your thoughts are out of balance right now, focused too much on the material world. This number sequence asks you to balance your thoughts between heaven and earth. Like the famous "Sermon on the Mount," the angels ask you to focus on spirit and service, and know your material and emotional needs will automatically be met as a result.

777 — The angels applaud you…congratulations, you’re on a roll! Keep up the good work and know your wish is coming true. This is an extremely positive sign and means you should also expect more miracles to occur.

888 — A phase of your life is about to end, and this is a sign to give you forewarning to prepare. This number sequence may mean you are winding up an emotional career, or relationship phase. It also means there is light at the end of the tunnel. In addition, it means, "The crops are ripe. Don’t wait to pick and enjoy them." In other words, don’t procrastinate making your move or enjoying fruits of your labor.

999 — Completion. This is the end of a big phase in your personal or global life. Also, it is a message to lightworkers involved in Earth healing and means, "Get to work because Mother Earth needs you right now."

000 — A reminder you are one with God, and to feel the presence of your Creator’s love within you. Also, it is a sign that a situation has gone full circle.

Oh and on an unrelated note, Antaeus, I think your right about true love - who needs traditional definitions and limitations?  True love can be whatever you want it to be, and I'd even be so bold to say a lot of the people in this small group here on NR have probably achieved some level of 'true love' for eachother (and for you, most certainly!) just based on the level of sharing that has taken place.  You'll figure out the balance between judgment and discernment, I think you sound like you've got the right ideas.

Oh yeah and now that I wrote a book - google I have the same theory about the zeros.  Drop em, because I get a lot of those 1101, 101, 202, 303's... and have just somehow come to the same conclusion for the most part.  I don't know for certain if theres a level of distance indicated there, but I've been rollin with neutral idea about it for awhile now.

?

Thank you soo much for your intuitions and the information that followed.  How did you come to post about "444" the other day?

~~carefulcarpenter

1+1=1

titmouse_ wrote:

Thank you soo much for your intuitions and the information that followed.  How did you come to post about "444" the other day?

Oh you're very welcome.  How kind and gracious of you to thank me wink  What a crazy coincidence!  I wish I could remember if I posted about that right after read your 666 post on nobledreams!  I just started rambling off about number sightings in the other thread because when seeking mentioned 44 it just make me think of that 444 stuff!  Even though it wasn't totally relevant, I'm glad to know it turned out to be something worth posting - cuz there really wasn't a great reason behind it!

But I think I'm noticing more sync type stuff happening with other NR'ers.  More little instances of that mind-reading sort of phenomena... nothing concrete for me yet, but just little funny sync-y stuff.  Soo cool ;D

13 (edited by titmouse_ 2008-02-02 20:25:37)

Prances Fences wrote:
titmouse_ wrote:

Oh you're very welcome.  How kind and gracious of you to thank me wink  What a crazy coincidence!  I wish I could remember if I posted about that right after read your 666 post on nobledreams!  I just started rambling off about number sightings in the other thread because when seeking mentioned 44 it just make me think of that 444 stuff!  Even though it wasn't totally relevant, I'm glad to know it turned out to be something worth posting - cuz there really wasn't a great reason behind it!

But I think I'm noticing more sync type stuff happening with other NR'ers.  More little instances of that mind-reading sort of phenomena... nothing concrete for me yet, but just little funny sync-y stuff.  Soo cool ;D

This is the best example that I've witnessed and documented where asking the universe resulted in a meaningful deliverance of the answers, or path. I avoided seeking knowledge from people and books about numerology because I didn't want to taint my journey.

I have asked to be lead into the unknown many times, but I never directly asked for answers such as this.  What I theorize is that the question we ask is more important than any specific answer we receive ie "42".  In this case though, I wanted needed info because so many things are going on right now with NobleRealms closing. Thanks again!  smile

I'll post something in NobleDreams : "On synchronicity", that might be a documentation of recent precognition or ESP.  I've held off until I see the other participant registered there.  I hope their curiosity brings them to ND.

~~carefulcarpenter

1+1=1

Interesting comments everyone.   I especially like titmouse's 1+1 = 1 on the bottom of posts.  It definitely made its way into my world in yet another way!

1x1=1; 1/1=1; 1+1=1; 1-1=1

Are there conditions or situations when this can be true?

~~carefulcarpenter

1+1=1