Topic: The Agent Next Door

I can't really jump right into the subject of this post (my neighbors) without first a bit of my personal history. I'll keep it short.

I talk to a lot of strangers on a daily basis. It's part of my job. Something changed in my psyche about 3 years ago and I began to see people differently. I began to connect on a different level - from a different place. I saw their humanity. Their innocence. The human being beneath the facade, if you will. This change in dynamic was such a departure from my lifelong experience, I felt like a textbook born-again christian. A pretty good trick considering I'm not a christian.

This is not an indiscriminate, new-agey, saccharin grin plastered on my face. It is a very deep, solid sense of compassion and empathy that just... woke up.

To be fair, I should say that just previous to this change I had made a conscious decision to be more careful with people. But I certainly didn't expect it to turn into some sort of miracle. Trust me... if you knew me, you'd call it a miracle too! --- just kidding. I wasn't that bad. Just held back in the darkness like so many of us.

Fast-forward to last September. I discover, much to my horror, that I am a "targeted individual" or, TI. Much like the Stasi thing in Nazi Germany. Basically I am monitored, watched, and harrassed constantly. I don't care about that. I don't even like talking about it now, because that only serves its purpose. I am not a victim. I am not overwhelmed, thanks to this forum and the many contributors here, and thanks especially to Montalk, whose words have saved me more than a few times. Talk about PERSPECTIVE. I would jump off a bridge if I didn't have a handle on where all this was ultimately coming from. Which brings me to The Neighbors...

I can't possibly describe all of the events of the last three years involving the man next door and the woman downstairs. Suffice it to say that their movements are synchronized to virtually every move I make. I open a door, she opens and closes a door - 20 times. I take a shower, he manipulates the water pressure. The woman downstairs went completely silent when I covered up my tv screens a month ago. Things have been taken out of my apartment, out of my car and out of my storage. My phone is tapped. My computer was hacked-to-crash so many times I kept the system disks on my desk for the constant re-installs.

I use the past tense for much of this stuff because I now have cameras all over the place, so the B and E has stopped. (my due diligence) What happened this morning is what I want to put forth here on the forum because this is where it gets REALLY interesting. I hope some of you can throw in your 2 cents.

The man next door has exited his apartment JUST BEFORE me, every day for the past 3 years. No matter what day. No matter what time. He ALWAYS steps out before me and he ALWAYS waits till I'm in the kitchen so I hear him. Waaaay beyond coincidence and clearly a mind game.

Can he see me? Wait. That's not the question. I floundered with that question for months until this morning. Now I suspect something beyond "seeing" me.

I awoke very early and decided to take out the trash at 4:00 am. I knew he was awake. I was surprised he didn't here me moving around and bolt out the door before me. (I've seen him leave his apartment at 1am if I get up to use the bathroom) Mind you, I had no idea I would take out the trash. I did it on a whim. Spur of the moment.

Later, I decided to review the tape of the hallway (which watches my door) and saw that he walked out at 2:30am and came back at 3:00 - before I was even awake!!!

(you can fill in all the other stuff too. the van on the street with people in it - all the time. people on cellphones everywhere I go. blah blah blah. one guy mumbled something to me last week about me being in The Witness Protection Program. what was THAT about?)

Back to the $64,000 question: How did he know I was going to step out at 4am when I didn't even know it?

My answer - at this point: this guy is a robot/humanoid matrix cop. He's in his mid-sixties and he's like a machine.

(this is a very tiny slice of the strangeness around me all the time)

Re: The Agent Next Door

Hi Ocean,

You are not the only one this is happening to.   Here are a few relevant websites that you might want to check out:

http://www.freedomfchs.com/page7.html
http://www.multistalkervictims.org
http://www.catchcanada.org

I hope that's helpful!

I am being stalked too and I am just now realizing it. Nothing else for me to say really but you really hit the nail on the head.

4 (edited by Ocean 2008-01-18 19:43:13)

[edit - wrong name - meant to say 'morningsun76'] Hello morningsun76. Thanks for your good intentions. I actually visited these sites back in September. That's how I found out what was going on. I don't look at these sites anymore because they can be very distressing. Most of them put forth the idea that this is a lifelong situation that never ends.

I believe most of these sites are (perhaps unwittingly) putting forth disinformation in their tone. Not one single site offers a viable solution. They seem resigned to the idea that once you're a target, it never ends. Then I read something in one of Montalk's writings about 'believing disinformation' and it dawns on me. Never ends? Hopeless? THAT is disinformation. And I move on.

What I'm mostly interested in here is the hyperdimensional aspect. These are not normal people around me. And the more I block them in conventional ways, the more they have to show their (hyperdimensional) hand.

Piece_ofnothing, don't feel bad about just realizing it. I didn't find out until September and it's been going on for years. Most people don't find out because it's so covert.

I don't feel bad about it. I know god is on my side and nothing can stop me.

Ocean, why don't you carry something that's easily spilled
and just accidently dash some of it in his face...OOOOPS,
sorry.
Or, have your cell phone in your hand and walk out the door
and when he comes out say into your phone "aha, there he
is again!"Or TAKE HIS PICTURE and say, Oh I guess my flash
IS working.
Take a picture of the van too.

OR you can continue letting them think that you don't know
they're dogging your footsteps.

But then maybe I'm more confrontational than you are...

Ocean wrote:

[edit - wrong name - meant to say 'morningsun76'] Hello morningsun76. Thanks for your good intentions. I actually visited these sites back in September. That's how I found out what was going on. I don't look at these sites anymore because they can be very distressing. Most of them put forth the idea that this is a lifelong situation that never ends.

I believe most of these sites are (perhaps unwittingly) putting forth disinformation in their tone. Not one single site offers a viable solution. They seem resigned to the idea that once you're a target, it never ends. Then I read something in one of Montalk's writings about 'believing disinformation' and it dawns on me. Never ends? Hopeless? THAT is disinformation. And I move on.

Scaring people into hopelessness and resignation is definitely a disinformation tactic, though I'm probably not familiar with as many examples as some other members of the forum.     I did get that feeling about Bill Deagle's talk on YouTube which was discussed in another thread here several months ago.   David Icke as well, at least after his three-hundredth book which said pretty much the same thing as all the others.

I thought the information being presented on the sites I linked was interesting and worth seeing.   I especially liked the fact that the one person actually got out a video camera, "stalked the stalkers" back, and then put it on the internet for everyone to see.  I think that's an affirmative act against them and itself could be part of a solution.   Dark critters scurry away when you put a spotlight on them.   

For me it's not always easy to know where to draw the line between presenting important information and "dwelling" on the negative.       I think too many people intentionally avoid dark subjects entirely, having been conditioned to believe that "thinking negative thoughts" will invite negativity into their lives.  The film "The Secret" has gone a long way to instill this view in a lot of people's minds, by mainstreaming the whole "you create our own reality" routine.   My concern is that such an attitude leads people to avoid important information that they need to know about, just because it's "negative."  Taking the necessary time to educate oneself about what's really going on, and the dangers we might encounter in life, does not -- in and of itself -- constitute "dwelling" on the negative.   It's not fear-mongering to shout "fire" when the theater really is on fire.   Getting hysterical and screaming "we're all going to die," on the other hand, is not helpful.   

As far as the sites I linked, they're the only ones I'm aware of that discuss the issue you raised at all, stalking, saying "HELLO, THIS IS HAPPENING," so I think they're worthwhile in that respect if nothing else.   If you know of other sites dealing with the subject which you feel are more balanced, please do post a link.

Ocean wrote:

What I'm mostly interested in here is the hyperdimensional aspect. These are not normal people around me. And the more I block them in conventional ways, the more they have to show their (hyperdimensional) hand.

I suspect they will indeed, because you've forced their hand.    I've done this in various ways myself, and that's when things start to get interesting.    If strange stuff starts happening, keep in mind that these guys (or whatever they are) are apparently forced by higher laws to respect the free-will of individual human beings.    They might engineer situations in an attempt to trick you into giving them permission to do things they otherwise couldn't.     I've found that this occurs in both the hyperdimensional sphere, as well as the mundane.

8 (edited by lyra 2008-01-18 22:15:30)

Maybe this is overly simplistic but.......why don't you move?   ?? 

This problem has been ongoing now for three years with the same people surrounding you, so why in the world would you stay?  I'd be so out of there. 

Also, while everybody's situation is going to be different, I do have the thought that maybe it's because you've cared so much about the little things they were doing that caused them to be able to breach your realm more and more and more, to become what it is today.  I'm wondering what would have happened if you either never noticed your neighbor's peculiar habits, or just truly felt nothing, just complete unfazed oblivion.  Then what?  Would it have stopped?  We'll never know, but, it's something to ponder.  It's what I've learned in my own situation anyway.  That when you truly stop caring, they give up the overt harassment.   But again, people's situations are going to be different, so it doesn't mean that what I've witnessed will apply across the board for everybody.

That said, I found your opening post really fascinating.  It's amazing what's apparently going on out there.  You sound quite sane the way you write, (sorry, but the "sanity issue" needs to be addressed!  big_smile  And I've seen posts here at NR from people that were really unstable and paranoid and nutty....nice, and well meaning, but really frazzly and paranoid.  You conversely sound very calm and rational.  So it was an intriguing account to read.

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

Seems you have at least three options:

1) Get hard evidence on all this by documenting it with camera, videocam, webcam, digital audio recorder, etc...

If they are consciously screwing with you, this will act as a deterrent.

If you are catalyzing these experiences through a mind/reality synchronistic feedback loop, then
                              hard evidence to show others interferes with the loop because it injects the freewill of others who
                              are not part of that loop.

If you are imagining these connections, documentation will allow others to more easily point out
                              why that is so.

2) Do a complete 180 turn around in your emotional and mental responses to these events.

Laugh instead of cry. Feel giddy instead of fearful. Feel nonplussed instead of agitated.
                              Focus on other things instead of these phenomena. One of the few times ignorance works
                              is when you're ignoring what has no purpose other than to ensnare your awareness. This
                              solution works for all three scenarios described above.

3) As suggested, move elsewhere.

This stuff started happening to me in 2001 after I first began researching artificial synchronicities and the matrix. It was like the Truman Show for a while. But once I figured out what the deal was and applied that knowledge, it completely stopped. It was a change in my awareness, vibe, attitude, focus, and mode of reaction that did this. My own consciousness played a role in these phenomena, but so did meddling by hyper-D forces. By retracting my participation in this tango, not only did I cut off my half of the energy fueling it, but I also made it completely pointless and disappointing to hyper-D forces who were no longer getting the desperation, paranoia, and obsession that they wanted to keep me spinning my wheels.

Based on the correspondences I've had over the years, the weaker victims keep feeding the harassers until ending up in mental institutions diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia. The stronger ones do get over it eventually and become stronger than ever, not by clutching to courage in the face of overwhelming fear and danger, but by calling the bluff and losing the fear. The key to remember is that whatever danger there may be from harassment, mindless reaction to that danger poses just as much a danger. In my experience, hyper-D harassment often uses a decoy attack from the outside to elicit the real attack which is your own reaction to that decoy. Therefore whenever I experience what could be the beginning of a new feedback loop of harassment, I do take note of the curiousness of the timing, but I also put it in the back of my mind without further dwelling.

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

Forgive me if it seems I'm picking on you here lyra but move to where exactly?  Mars? You can move you know but the world moves with you. Ok this reminds me of the movie Dark City (excellent flick btw) everyone is searching for shell beach, but there is no getting there, no one will ever get there.

Ok and the noble realms sanity issue hahahahahahahhaah funny one I'm sorry but that just struck me as odd. Don't you think your posts can be construed as "crazy". I mean talking about being abducted by aliens is not exactly umm normal to mainstream society. You want the perfect example of being a nut just look to my posts, I am the biggest nutcase here. hahahahahaa.

11 (edited by Millenium 2008-01-19 16:59:46)

http://forum.noblerealms.org/pics/1014_spy.jpg

I Think There Is A Spy Among Us

I remember those days. The computer hacking and crashes, the things missing, moved, or inexplicably breaking (cameras, refrigerators, microwaves) in my apartment. I could never quite figure out why it was that all of my movements within my apartment were being mimicked by the person above me and next door. Perhaps ultimately to make me uncomfortable and eventually paranoid, because I began to spend far too much time wondering how it was that "they" could see me, which made me self-conscience of my behavior in my own apartment. I felt in those days as if I was under seige. I recognize completely your situation with regard to being followed around by what I used to call "the cell phone brigade." I also experienced being followed by helicopters and black sedans. For a long time it was absolutely necessary never to leave my apartment without some form of music player and ear phones, or what I call "the cacophony" of discordant and disquieting noises would become overwhelming. Try not to listen to too much of that crap. It only goes on and on. Music is so important at this time for purposes of blocking and balancing. These stalkers seem to have an innate sense of how to lower your vibration. The entire program is something of a calculated assault to break your spirit. Steel your resolve not to be broken. Early on in your post you mentioned that you had this almost text-book Christian-like experience unlike anything you've felt before. Ah, but maybe the in-streaming of light is attracting attention. You should give some further thought to this when you can.

Ocean wrote:

I believe most of these sites are (perhaps unwittingly) putting forth disinformation in their tone. Not one single site offers a viable solution. They seem resigned to the idea that once you're a target, it never ends.

I'm unsure if the harassment actually never ends, but it seems that the instances of public action and harassment become less frequent as you become better able to deal with them, as you're less apt to react with a high emotional charge to various attempts to distract you. I have some doubts that focused negativity can long sustain itself without the energy of attention from you, and so must rest and replenish itself, or find sustenance elsewhere.

I used to follow one of the gang-stalking sites as well but soon became disenchanted with them. What I found distressing was how desperately some forum members were seeking some sort of community under constant spiritual assault, and yet how easy it was for a forum crasher to toss an accusatory comment into a thread and send all of the members off into paranoid tangents calling each other a "perp", and further isolating themselves. There was so much emphasis on "how are they doing this?", not seeming to realize that these "perps" were following every comment so as to more effectively harass and confuse them. There was also almost zero thought being given to the possibility of hypher-dimensional interference and a complete negative reaction to all discussion of faith, Christian or otherwise. How weird that would have been, trying to talk about shape-shifters and non-physical non-human beings among a group completely focused on how they're being monitored in their homes through their radios and television sets.

lyra wrote:

I'm wondering what would have happened if you either never noticed your neighbor's peculiar habits, or just truly felt nothing, just complete unfazed oblivion.  Then what?  Would it have stopped?  We'll never know, but, it's something to ponder.

Everyone's experience is going to be different, but from mine, my own naiveté was only adding to an escalation of the weirdness. In the beginning, I'd see something strange and think, "How odd," and go on, until eventually I couldn't even walk down the street. Literally. The helicopters and sedans didn't stop following me until I actually stopped, took notice of them, and then decided that whatever they were doing there, since they didn't appear to be doing anything really, was not going to affect me.  Public harassment didn't decrease until I learned not to be afraid of it, or remain inside instead of going out to enjoy the day, or take side-streets to avoid a possible confrontation. The first steps toward a solution is acknowledging that there's a problem, and then deciding whether it's either actionable, or ignorable. A greater percentage of what I earlier perceived as harassment was merely distraction and ignorable. 

lyra wrote:

Maybe this is overly simplistic but.......why don't you move?   ??

This is an interesting suggestion. I can say from experience that if you move you'll be followed. Wherever you go, you'll eventually have to find your faith (and whatever that means to you) and face your fear.

Part of the problem with moving to another city is the fact that your base will be destabilized allowing opportunities for your mail to be messed around with, intensified harassment in a new, unfamiliar environment, and you may be somewhat at a loss for your usual modes of connectivity, like email and the websites you visit frequently. If you do decide to relocate, which isn't an altogether bad suggestion depending on the level of harassment you're experiencing, take some time to plan on where it is you're going. Find out where the library is, local medical facilities (taking particular interest to avoid Department of Public Health facilities -- they'll poison you if you give them half a chance), and it's good for you if there are friends in this new area who you can at least sit quietly and collect your thoughts with if you can't really explain to them the unreality of your situation.

"Oh where have you been, my blue-eyed son? Where have you been, my darling young one?" - Roxy Music (B. Dylan)

While I am not surprised to see such a plethora of thoughtful and astute observations from all of you, I am astounded by the hand of fate which led me here at this particular point in my life. Thank you all for your good answers.

This is a very tricky situation with no easy answers because it is both spiritual and mundane. Too much emphasis on either side can send you chasing after stalkers (exactly what they want), or have you whistling Dixie while the troops tear down your world. I DO deal with them physically, and I DO turn up the music (so to speak) and tune them out. Sometimes I do the wrong thing at the wrong time. Sometimes I hit perfectly and become stronger. It's all a learning process.

In the end I must understand that I am here for a reason. That I sent myself here to learn something. To do something. That it has gotten to this point only shows my density (no pun intended), and now I must contend with very skillful, cunning teachers who are not going to go away until I break through my own ignorance.

I have come a long way since September. When I first found out what was really going on, when all the pieces fell into place and I got a sense of the scope and magnitude I reacted like anyone else might have reacted. I froze. I was a deer staring into the headlights. "Who is doing this?" is the FIRST and most logical question. The answers I saw on these websites just didn't ring true to me. Didn't make sense. The government. The CIA. The FBI. The Masons. The Nazis. The New World Order. The Illuminati. The Trilateral Commission. The Girl Scouts of America for god's sake. I wasn't a threat to ANY of these associations.

I had to retrace my steps back in time and find the point where things started going haywire. I pinpointed that space when I changed three years ago - which is why I mentioned this in my opening post. I have come to the only conclusion possible. This is not a war with humans. Three years ago I stepped out of the prison and they unleashed the dogs to find me and bring me back. And you won't find these kind of answers on stalking websites.

Many of you have mentioned fear. I am not afraid of them. Never have been. What they want is my anger. They want my reaction. Reading Montalk's "Matrix Agents" parts 1 and 2 was truly an answer to a prayer for me. A prayer to an unknown god. When the agent next door skips out before I even THINK about walking out my door, I know this is timeline stuff. Something is watching me from another realm and moving the pawns around me.

I have learned the value of my freewill. I lock down my timeline with clear choices accompanied by tangible confirmation. I tape. I record. I make statements to friends. I bring my friends' consciousness into the mix to solidify my reality and keep it safe from manipulation - even if my friends don't understand what I'm doing.

Much of what goes on around me is clearly dependent on my reactions. Some things I handle on my own. Some things I must simply leave to faith. Never have I been so attuned to my own emotions, my own thinking. I am a different person now and they have lost this war.

Thank god for the internets is all I can say.

Ocean wrote:

I had to retrace my steps back in time and find the point where things started going haywire. I pinpointed that space when I changed three years ago - which is why I mentioned this in my opening post.....Three years ago I stepped out of the prison and they unleashed the dogs to find me and bring me back. And you won't find these kind of answers on stalking websites.

So when you say you stepped out of the prison, in what way was that?  What did you do?  It sounds interesting. 

Ocean wrote:

I have come to the only conclusion possible. This is not a war with humans......When the agent next door skips out before I even THINK about walking out my door, I know this is timeline stuff.  Something is watching me from another realm and moving the pawns around me.

When your agent neighbor next door skips out before you've even thought of leaving, for what purpose would that be?   Where's he going?  Is he leaving moments before you to go to the grocery store?  Or does he wind up going exactly where you end up going?  Or does he leave, and then just, disappear?   What about returning?  Is he back before you, or does he return after you?  And if so, is it close to when you return, or hours later?  Also, does this happen every single day, all the time?   Or just randomly?   I'm just curious to get more info. on what that's all about since that was one of your main focuses in your opening post.  I've experienced some minor harassment (in the past) which eventually stopped, but never anything that involved neighbors around me, which is why I'm curious to hear about this aspect of things.   In fact coincidentally I was talking on this end recently about how there seems to be two groups of abductees/harassment targets - those who believe that people around them are "in on it" in some way, be it neighbors, or coworkers, or store clerks, or what have you, and then people like me, who when I move to a new place, I just assume that all my neighbors are totally normal Pods, and *I'm* the freak abductee with the weird life bringing in the weird stuff.  wink  I'm coming in to normal Podville and blend in with the natives....not the other way around.  And because of that I can't seem to become friends with my neighbors because I know they can't relate to me and my interests and the things that have gone on in my life.  So, two totally opposite viewpoints. 

shukaido wrote:

Everyone's experience is going to be different, but from mine, my own naiveté was only adding to an escalation of the weirdness. In the beginning, I'd see something strange and think, "How odd," and go on, until eventually I couldn't even walk down the street. Literally. The helicopters and sedans didn't stop following me until I actually stopped, took notice of them, and then decided that whatever they were doing there, since they didn't appear to be doing anything really, was not going to affect me.  Public harassment didn't decrease until I learned not to be afraid of it, or remain inside instead of going out to enjoy the day, or take side-streets to avoid a possible confrontation. The first steps toward a solution is acknowledging that there's a problem, and then deciding whether it's either actionable, or ignorable. A greater percentage of what I earlier perceived as harassment was merely distraction and ignorable.

Obviously my comment was not worded correctly, because what you described here was what I actually meant, and it's almost word for word what I talked about in my book.  wink   So, I wasn't trying to imply obliviousness as "Whistling Dixie" (the term Ocean used) but rather, they're doin' their thing, and he looks at them, acknowledges it, then shrugs and goes back about his business.  No fear.   And not at all caring about them.   Like, "Yeah, whatever."  In my book I talk about how at the beginning of my own harassment (which seems kind of minor compared to what you two have mentioned) I too was like the naive deer caught in the headlights, and would freeze, but then resume my activities.  Minor fear and naive obliviousness was certainly better than being consumed with all out "gonna have a nervous breakdown!" fear and skittish paranoia 24/7, but it still wasn't doing what you outlined here.  And only when I got to the point to what you described did it stop.  So yeah, I definitely support what you're saying here.

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----