16 (edited by Bhang 2008-01-03 14:58:52)

Re: Wantagate explodes 1/1/08

were down for a few hours
The forces of dark have had their shit together for far too long you mean!

If they perfect anti-aging technology before the public, we will be screwed more than ever before!

Hyperdimensional Blogging

I've never seen this 'wantagate' before, but perusing the links gives me a NESARA type feeling...

18 (edited by Bhang 2008-01-03 13:46:46)

If I was in a think-thank and wanted to deceive the masses, I would poll them, then implement a scheme so backwards and diverse that no one would think to use them... things like "Too much secrecy, fragmentation, deceit, and self service".

Thats a perfect way they could complete their goal of one world government.

They are scared shitless I think, they know that there is know way they can succede. Earth is ascending.

Bhang wrote:

The forces of dark have had their shit together for far too long you mean!

If they perfect anti-aging technology before the public, we will be screwed more than ever before!

They've been impeccable and far too good at controlling the population for a long time. They have dumbed us down with highly controlled curriculums in schools, and highly controlled information in the media. Let's not forget the real metaphysical forces of darkness either in the form of energetic parasites. Yeah, they've had their shit together for a long time... but I think with the changing environment they won't be able to maintain their power. Americans are going to wake up when things get bad... They are going to be pissed the hell off demanding answers. Lots of Americans have already woken up. There is going to be so much momentum to this movement. There have been movements in the past that have accomplished a lot like Martin Luther King's and Ghandi's. This will be the biggest movement ever. TPTB are going to awaken the giant within us all. They depend upon secrecy and hurting our morale. When shit hits the fan, they are going to try and direct this energy, but it is going to be a raging dragon that they can't possibly tame.

I happen to believe that the veil is lifting. When the light reveals what has been hidden all this time, how will people react? There are so many of us and so little of them. I also believe the barrier between us all is disapating. This allows for one person's thought to travel to others. I think we will all feel a stronger bond with each other. We will be trully united, not because we have been herded together and forced to work together for a purpose, but because we trully feel the unity and have the burning passion to change things for the better the best way we know how. I think something inside us all is going to be awakened. The increasing vibration of the planet is going to unhinge loads of stored energy inside of us we didn't know existed there before. Have you ever felt so passionate and alive about something that no matter what you were going to accomplish your goal. If a large majority of us experience that and we share a strong energetic bond, there will be nothing that can stop us. If we are bonded energetically, to hurt someone else would be to hurt yourself.

Strengthen your microcosm. Love. Knowledge. Faith.
http://montalk.net/metaphys/42/principl … ion-part-i

21 (edited by Bhang 2008-01-07 14:01:20)

Because we have turned our backs on earth and spirit in mass, for far too long.

I adhere to Tsarion's version of "Celestial Winter" as well as the Nibiru tales of yore of the Annunaki.

I'm not sure of any of it but research in fringe areas suggest my paranoia is well grounded. wink

2012?

Mayan/Aztec prophecies speak of a "horned-owl of destruction" in the year 2008. Could this supposed murder be the first event in this period of destruction?

Elevation or Disaster? That is the question.

Mencius wrote:

gives me a NESARA type feeling...

Yes, there would seem to be a connection with the nesara claims. Claims of planned changes involved would parallel those involved with nesara and it's many broad claims.

If anyone here has done any serious research on the nesara saga (including online personal research), would you kindly post your convictions concerning it here (or on the nesara thread)?

I am as is Void.

Bhang wrote:

My site just got hacked over it!

There is a similar report here.

I am as is Void.

24 (edited by Xenopope 2008-01-05 01:18:42)

I've been searching and there are a number of articles which would seem to provide substantiating backup information adding substance to the Paulson story.

Criminal collapse of Citibank and Morgan Stanley imminent

Banks set to drop out from Henry Paulson bailout scheme

This last article is from the same author as the original article, Christopher Story. The reports are very detailed.

ENTIRE CITIBANK BOARD BELIEVED TO HAVE BEEN ARRESTED - PROVOST MARSHAL MAY ARREST THREE U.S. PRESIDENTS TOO

I am as is Void.

25 (edited by Xenopope 2008-01-05 03:10:24)

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data … 1199509571

Patrick Bellringer's response to a reader who saw Henry Paulson on CNBC (after the fact). He cites several Phoenix Journals as sources of evidence of cloning.

I am as is Void.

This is like a crazy movie script beyond my wildest imagination. The attempt on Putins life was known to me from www.whatdoesitmean.com and know it's starting to make sense.

Also, while I investigate further, who is planning to kill the 127 people on the hit list?

"Violence solves everything. If it's not solving your problems, you aren't using enough of it."

Mahatma wrote:

Also, while I investigate further, who is planning to kill the 127 people on the hit list?

Strangly, the answer would be 'the good guys'. But not that they're actually _planning_ on killing the people but I think the list was referenced as people who have been and are known to have impeded the 'abundance' or 'prosperity' programs which are supposedly being set into place. Who are the 'good guys'? Not sure but I think they have been referred to as 'White Knights' as well as other names. I could be wrong but I think this list was more specifically a list of those who are absolutely to be taken out of power but not necessarily by an act of murder as the first resort. It's not a 'hit list' per say. But might as well be seen as such since deadly force is something that will happen if the individual continues towards the path of criminal mischief.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, I have not researched extensively.

I am as is Void.

If there are indeed White Knights who are going to take out the bad guys, then my well wishes to them. I'm sure they can let any of use know how to be use to them.

White Knight replies:

"BE PATIENT AND KIND. OPEN YOUR THIRD EYE. YOU WILL RECEIVE INSTRUCTIONS."

29 (edited by Bhang 2008-01-07 04:05:05)

This may be your smoking gun evidence for this whole debacle: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DIPVrMLXgBc

Is there any money to be made here if we sell shares in citibank then buy them when they have dropped? And the same with the other banks if they are guilty.

"Violence solves everything. If it's not solving your problems, you aren't using enough of it."