Topic: Wantagate explodes 1/1/08

Vice President Dick Cheneys top aide Henry Paulson was murdered yesterday. RumorMill News site explains this as significant because the media will now be exposed for the black-out of the Wantagate story from the beginning. Reports of his death still haven't reached the first page of a Google search for his name.

http://www.worldreports.org/news/109_he … the_chest_

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/fo … ead=116156

I am as is Void.

2 (edited by DarkStar 2008-01-02 16:10:57)

Re: Wantagate explodes 1/1/08

I followed this story about Wanta(gate) around this time last year, on educate-yourself.org; well, as far as the reports given by Christopher Story, I hadn't heard anything else about this until now.  But with our government-controlled mass media, do you really think that the media will "now be exposed"?  One can only hope...

"I (may) not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."
        -Voltaire

3 (edited by Xenopope 2008-01-02 18:02:24)

skeptics wrote:

Wantagate story is fiction

The reason I gave attention to the Wantagate story was because it was presented to me by a family member who happened to have personal experience which validated the story. She isn't at all involved directly but my mother is a legal secretary at a lawfirm and had some sort of personal confirmation somehow with someone there. Unfortunately, I don't remember what it was so I guess I better ask her before people start asking . . .

I am as is Void.

4 (edited by Bhang 2008-01-02 17:40:19)

Holy poopsicle sticks!

Hyperdimensional Blogging

I just went to post about it and the site went down!

this is major.

fulfills the 2008 event! Copy all data from that link!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take it off computer and put on disk, pass around in emails, etc.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My site just got hacked over it!

Very interesting can't wait to see what the end result will be, the money isn't important to me but the result of all the money being released would collapse the system which is what I want, a world without money.

Change is inevitable but be careful what you wish for.

Hey Xenopope how did you find that link?

10 (edited by Piece_ofnothing 2008-01-02 18:35:14)

Why should I be careful what I wish for? We wish everyday whether we realise that or not.

It was sent to me by the family member I spoke of above, my mother.

I am as is Void.

wow. thanks.

Piece ofsomething, I have seen wishes manifest in unpredictable and uncontrollable ways. You are right but a world without money wouldn't work with 9 Billion People. You must have some type of currency. Me doing your laundry for a dozen eggs your chicken lays, aint gonna cut it. Natural metals are the universal standard. Besides, you might just get that wish... we all wait to see what comes this way.

Bhang wrote:

wow. thanks.

Piece ofsomething, I have seen wishes manifest in unpredictable and uncontrollable ways. You are right but a world without money wouldn't work with 9 Billion People. You must have some type of currency. Me doing your laundry for a dozen eggs your chicken lays, aint gonna cut it. Natural metals are the universal standard. Besides, you might just get that wish... we all wait to see what comes this way.

There wouldn't be 9 million after it all went down. And yes, we would be back to barbarism at that point. Mobs wielding axes forged from left over car parts and the like. Oh well, what can you do?

GreyCat wrote:

And yes, we would be back to barbarism at that point. Mobs wielding axes forged from left over car parts and the like.

Sweeet!!! I can't wait. This is gonna be hella fun!

Strengthen your microcosm. Love. Knowledge. Faith.
http://montalk.net/metaphys/42/principl … ion-part-i

15 (edited by Kahnsentrayshun 2008-01-03 10:28:26)

I have a feeling that the forces of dark don't have their shit together... Too much secrecy, fragmentation, deceit, and self service. There's no way they could complete their goal of one world government.

Strengthen your microcosm. Love. Knowledge. Faith.
http://montalk.net/metaphys/42/principl … ion-part-i