1 (edited by morningsun76 2007-10-13 08:32:44)

Topic: Defeated abduction attempt, or "One Little Victory ... ?"

I went to bed this morning sometime around 5:30AM, after being up all night working on the computer.    I did not do my normal prayer routine which I sometimes do before going to sleep, which involves “getting in right standing,” giving thanks and asking for protection.   However, I had done this when going to sleep the morning before, and that night had specifically asked, as I sometimes do, for protection against abduction.

I suddenly became semi-conscious and found myself paralyzed, with an overwhelming feeling of being under control and about to be “pulled,” to borrow Jim Sparks' term.  It's a feeling I have felt before on other occasions but can't recall the details clearly.  I could see the bookshelf which is right next to my cot on the floor which I sleep on, and I could feel my contact lenses uncomfortably dry and off-center in my eyes, so as to distort my vision slightly.   The control over me was causing me to feel as though I was about to lose consciousness at any moment, I was already in an altered state of consciousness, and I knew that I had to fight against this feeling with all my might.  I could not move or even speak, and in my mind I was vaguely thinking “nooooo!” 

I suddenly realized, though, that it might be more effective to give a clear indication that I did not consent to being taken, and so, being totally paralyzed and unable to speak, I mentally repeated  “I INTEND TO STAY HERE! I INTEND TO STAY HERE!”   After repeating that statement about four or five times, I suddenly snapped to full waking consciousness and sat up in my bed, relieved to have regained control of myself but still on the verge of falling immediately back asleep.   I closed my eyes a few times and had a visual impression of ant-like creatures, standing upright around a table, and looking almost cartoon-like, though vague enough that I can't specify more detail.   

As I was sitting there still in bed and still on the verge of falling back asleep, I began to hear a low but continuous tone in my left ear, which for me is always associated with aliens, or of monitoring, or of potential danger.  I also felt some clicks in my head, which unfortunately occur extremely frequently for me lately, and I am certain represent the operation of some kinds of implants which must have been inserted into my head at some point in the past without my consent or awareness.*  I also heard a few slight bumps and odd noises both inside and outside the room, though I can't say with any certainty if they were related to the incident at hand.  I also think I noticed a strange visual anomaly in the room near me for a brief moment, and wondered if there might be an invisible entity in the room.   Now being in control of my vocal cords, I quietly said something to the effect of “Get OUT of here, whoever you are”  ... just in case something, or someone, was actually there to hear me.

I forced myself to get up, turn on the lights, and go into the bathroom and put some drops in my eyes because they were so dry.   This is an important detail to note, because it proved to me that my initial impression of being under control was not “just a dream” because I first noticed the dryness of my eyes while in that altered state.   Not to mention the fact that on another occasion less than four months ago, I woke up in that same room with two huge new distinct scratches on my face which had not been there the day before.

So anyway I went downstairs and had a cigarette out on the front patio, a bad habit which I have recently picked up again after many years of being a non-smoker.  I walked out onto the walkway, out from under the cover of trees, to look at the sky for a few brief seconds, to see if I might notice anything unusual.   Other than the fact that the skies were overcast, it having rained slightly the evening before (which in itself is unusual for southern California), I did not detect anything out of the ordinary.  Though I am aware that UFOs have been known to use clouds as natural cover for their presence.  I then came inside and typed this account immediately, so as to preserve as many of the pertinent details in my mind before they begin to fade from memory.

Saturday October 13, 2007.  8:34 AM   Camarillo, California

* One time a few weeks ago, also while in bed, that I was getting a feeling of dread and had the idea in mind I might be abducted.  This time, the clickings began going off rapid-fire, in several different areas around my head, for quite a few minutes.   That was a quite unpleasant experience in its own right, I can assure the reader.

Re: Defeated abduction attempt, or "One Little Victory ... ?"

strong work!

[The crowd goes wild and begins doing the wave wink]

Peace,
Teddy

"It means the Matrix can't tell you who you are" - Trinity

3 (edited by morningsun76 2007-11-07 05:06:32)

I sent my writeup on this event (same as above) in e-mail format to several people I know who are interested in these subjects, some of whom are also abductees or otherwise involved in this sort of strangeness.

Incredibly, a friend of mine who is only a few hours' drive away from me wrote back to tell me he ALSO had an experience this morning, just one hour before mine.   He was in the bathroom and began feeling dizzy, had strange thoughts come to his mind about how humans were so childish in the ways they treated each other, and suddenly he lost consciousness.  He woke up on the bathroom floor, and he was speaking involuntarily in a strange language that he did not recognize.   When he regained control of himself, he was amazed at the mere fact that he hadn't killed himself by hitting his head on the way down.

Another friend, farther away, wrote to tell me that they, too, had an experience last night.  This person decided to go to sleep last night with their socks on because it was cold.   They woke up to find that the socks were not only no longer on their feet, but missing entirely from the house.

On one hand I am relieved to know I'm not just working myself up over something that's just in my imagination, but the reality of these incidents is even more troublesome.    The implications of this kind of synchronized paranormal activity are extremely unsettling.

These events may have been triggered, at least in part, by some of my recent actions, particularly including linking to this material the other day.   I have reason to believe that I angered some rather powerful forces by doing so.

Good job, Morningsun.

You know, I wasn't going to download the GS material because it takes so long, but I'm doing it now. If you experience this kind of threat just for wanting to share information, the least I can do is support your effort, if for no other reason than to say "F*** you" to those that would seek to stop you.

Here's to solidarity. wink

...And thanks, Morningsun.

Cheers

Look... Wonder... Remember... Know

Falvion wrote:

Good job, Morningsun.

You know, I wasn't going to download the GS material because it takes so long, but I'm doing it now. If you experience this kind of threat just for wanting to share information, the least I can do is support your effort, if for no other reason than to say "F*** you" to those that would seek to stop you.

Here's to solidarity. wink

...And thanks, Morningsun.

Cheers

Falvion, 

There aren't many who have the vision to see the true value in getting this material out there into the wild, where it can no longer be suppressed.    This particular GS material may seem like entry-level subject matter at first glance, but there is obviously some content within it which is really threatening to certain "powers that be."   I'm probably not fully aware of the full details myself, but I'm smart enough to know that the strong resistance I'm encountering points the way to the truth.   

There is a axiom which states that "you can tell the stature of a man by the size of his enemies."  Obviously Gene Scott and his legacy have some powerful enemies out there.   Since his death, his work has been systematically destroyed through a clear process of step-by-step gradualism which I recognize as being a hallmark of the dark-side manipulators.    I've learned to recognize these patterns a mile away.   So even though Dr. Scott may seem like an eccentric evangelist on the surface, I know there is more to this story than meets the eye.

So thanks for your help in putting this otherwise almost-extinct collection of recordings out there for everyone who wants to know the truth, and helping to give a big middle-finger to those that would like to see it buried forever.

A little follow-up: it turned out that two more people I know, who live in the same home as each other, woke up the same day as my experience to see apparitions in the room.   One of them is not prone to this sort of thing and didn't mention it to me until I told him all the details of the above, then he finally volunteered that he, too had had an experience that night.    As he related the story, he had awoken in bed as he was rolling over.  As he put his arm down on the other side of the bed he felt fur.  He opened his eyes and saw something move away from him.  It was totally dark in the room and he turned on a flashlight that he kept with him by his bed.  He saw the movement up on a narrow ledge of a shelf near the ceiling, and there was a cat there!

They do not have a cat at this home, nor was there any way one could have entered, as there are no window or door openings for one to have entered through.

He grabbed his pillow and tossed it at the cat, who promptly disintegrated and vanished before his eyes.

Pretty weird.

Just now I had another little experience which prompted me to log on and write this up.   Earlier I had a left ear tone the moment I thought about someone I know who is probably negative in orientation.    About two hours ago, I was feeling pretty tired and decided to go lay down for a nap.  As I was going to sleep I had another thought about someone I know whose lack of mental focus bothers me, and the thought came to my mind that maybe I would say something to them about it.   I had another immediately left-ear tone.   Wow, I thought, it never ceases to amaze me how "they" are able to monitor and respond in real-time even to my very thoughts.   I went to sleep.

Soon I was dreaming about being in a room with a sliding glass door to an outside area of some kind.  I saw that outside there was a cute small puppy dog outside along with two other things smaller in size, which I can't recall clearly.  The puppy was coming up to the door and I remember thinking it was good that the door was closed and he couldn't come in, because I am allergic to dogs.   Some time passed, and suddenly I looked down at my feet and the dog was inside!  But no one had opened the door; did he pass through it?   It occurred to me suddenly that this would be a perfect "screen memory" for an abduction.   The moment I thought that, I became conscious and found myself paralyzed again in bed.  Like the other day I immediately stated mentally "I intend to stay here," and this time I immediately broke free of the paralysis and was able to get up, turn on all the lights and come downstairs again. 

Outside, it is still totally grey and overcast here.

Did this happen to you somewhere between Sunday night 10/14 and Monday morning 10/15 ??? neutral

My People Were Fair And Had Sky In Their Hair...But Now They're Content To Wear Stars On Their Brows

-Tyrannosaurus rex

Shoogie wrote:

Did this happen to you somewhere between Sunday night 10/14 and Monday morning 10/15 ??? neutral

No, the experiences happened on Oct. 13 and 17, respectively (see the timestamps of my messages).    Just a few days before and after the 15th, so same time frame at least.

Shoogie wrote:

Shoogie, did something happen to you that night, too? 

My son and I were both taken that night. sad

Seeking the Truth wrote:
Shoogie wrote:

Shoogie, did something happen to you that night, too? 

My son and I were both taken that night. sad

I had a very bad night/morning between Sunday Oct. 14 and Mon. 15th. I understand Saturday was first day of a Mercury Retrograde so I guess I picked the wrong night to meditate on Sunday roll. First of all I woke up after only being asleep for a couple hours. Then when I finally fell back asleep I had the most horrible dreams and was interfered with astrally.

It felt like something picked me up and spun me around the room [my astral body that is]. I was conscious in the experience and it was a terrible feeling. I've felt that happen before but I was able to wake up and avoid it just as I was slipping into the nightmarish state. There was also the face of a person that peered in at me from my window in the dream which I will never forget. I don't even like to think about it. Something was definately up those two nights.

However on Wednesday I had a full recovery, slept much better, though still not as soundly as I would have liked and felt happier during the day too.

My People Were Fair And Had Sky In Their Hair...But Now They're Content To Wear Stars On Their Brows

-Tyrannosaurus rex

Out of interest, I know a hypnotherapist who regresses people, and has re-created memories of alien abduction events.

Have you been hypnotised by an advanced hypnotherapist?
... if not, would you consider it?

Just a few thoughts.
Good luck.

12 (edited by morningsun76 2007-10-28 01:53:47)

Saturday I slept until early afternoon, but was feeling strangely tired again all day with that weird dull "headache" type of feeling and extreme lethargy, which I am learning is a sign of external manipulation.   So I went to bed early (relatively speaking) at 11PM.    Before going to sleep, I commanded that all humans, aliens, spirits, extradimensionals, and whatever else I hadn't specifically mentioned by name maintain a 300 yard perimeter away from my home and the homes of my family and friends, and that they not attempt to abduct, harm, manipulate, or have anything else to do with us in any way, shape, or form, whatsoever, f*cking period, at any time, especially while I'm sleeping.   I then asked the Infinite God Force and all the highest powers of the universe to enforce this commandment on my behalf.   

Trying to cover all my bases, ya know?   wink

I woke up at 1:00AM paralyzed again, just like in the earlier incidents described previously.   I really thought I was going to lose it this time, but tried to physically rock back and forth even though I was paralyzed.   That seemed to do it, and I broke free again.    For the next 15-20 minutes my head was clicking away and my left ear popped and ticked, and I felt that strange dull "headache" type of feeling still present.   I forced myself to get up, despite the extreme tiredness, and have been up for an hour or so now.   I figure when this happens the prudent thing to do is stay up for awhile, and hope whatever it is passes and moves on to somewhere else.  I'll try to sleep again a bit later.     And so I post this quick account of the incident here for the record.

Edit: It just occurred to me.   Right before I went to sleep, I decided to take out my contact lenses.   This is notable because I have extended-wear lenses that I usually wear for weeks at a time without even thinking about them.   But tonight I decided to take them out before bed.    In retrospect this is interesting because after my first recent incident, the one with with which I began this thread, I wrote about how my contacts were dry in my eyes during and after the event.      So the fact that tonight I "decided" to take my lenses out BEFORE bed ... and then had another incident ... well, it seems a bit too coincidental to me.   I think that "they" may well have put the idea in my mind to take the lenses out, so that I wouldn't notice the same symptom again.

Hi.  I was wondering what kind of mind-frame are you in when your saying your intentions/affirmations before going to sleep?

I know when I started doing them to protect myself from entity attachments, and alien abductions I would say them rather mindlessly out of fear, or in a threatning tone "Leave me the *&^% alone!", with no imagination/feeling/heart involved. 

Needless to say they didn't work until I started too imagine the protection coming from my heart(center of my being), surrounding me, and protecting me. I imagine my whole room as a heart, and I'm sleeping within it. I also find that smiling / giggling works wonders to get my vibration up higher (and out of a place of fear) before I fall asleep which will has helped me have amazingly restful sleep, and nights free from any beings trying to mess with me.

Do anything to get out of those fear-based states! Laugh, Smile, Enjoy yourself.  I know it's Easier said then done when the abduction attempts seem to be constant for you, but even a fake smile will work.

Try it,  it's hard to think negative or allow your  fear to take over while smiling.  Your mind wants to shurt your mouth when you think something bad while smiling.  I'm smiling all the time these days, for no reason. lol

Goof wrote:

Hi.  I was wondering what kind of mind-frame are you in when your saying your intentions/affirmations before going to sleep?

I say these things in a calm but serious way.   I think the fact that I keep waking up when it's happening might itself be the protection I have been intending and asking for.

yikes thanks for sharing your story, i don't know what to say:o just that it's very scary!

EVERYBODY WANTS TO GO TO HEAVEN, BUT NOBODY WANTS TO DIE!