1 (edited by Capitan 2007-10-06 08:32:10)

Topic: One stop for all the best stuff V1.0

Since I suggested trying to compile all of the most important information into a single thread.  I thought I would create a really basic thread as a try.  The rules of this thread are:

1. Post a either a link to the important information or include it in the post
2. No socializing, theorizing, contemplating, soap boxing, reactions, etc.
3. Don't include your interpretations, but feel free to link to where the information is discussed.
4. If you are including a link try to describe what you feel is important that the link points too. 

Let's see if it works.   smile

"...But Nothing is Lost:" "Nothing lasts... nothing lasts. Everything is changing into something else. Nothing's wrong. Nothing is wrong. Everything is on track. William Blake said nothing is lost and I believe that we all move on." - Terrence McKenna - Shpongle - But Nothing Is Lost

Re: One stop for all the best stuff V1.0

I will begin with this most valuable (IMHO) thread. 

Discussion of what the Flyers (Archons, Lizzies, Higher STS) may be.  Talks about soul compression from the dead state into the living body.

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=3034

Posts #1, #2, # 14, & #35

"...But Nothing is Lost:" "Nothing lasts... nothing lasts. Everything is changing into something else. Nothing's wrong. Nothing is wrong. Everything is on track. William Blake said nothing is lost and I believe that we all move on." - Terrence McKenna - Shpongle - But Nothing Is Lost