436 (edited by DarkStar 2007-05-15 22:20:28)

Re: Dreams

Dream??? Not sure, but iseemed to fit this thread.  I was thinking it would be worth mentioning that about a year and a half ago, long after me and my boyfriend had gone to sleep, I woke him up sleep-talking.  He said I sat right up in bed, and said in a voice that was mine, but with an accent that was definitely not mine:  "Then we shall call him (them?) Populos!  After one who is uncaring, one who does not ask."  He said it was in such a nonchalant, dismissive, arrogant way. It totally caught him off guard, and was also weird to him because I'm NOT like that at all, the way conversations with him and others go, anyway.  Any ideas of what this could be about? Or have anything to do with?  This has been on my mind for quite some time, so any help would be greatly appreciated! smile

"I (may) not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."
        -Voltaire

http://forum.noblerealms.org/img/avatars/1257.gif

Goog re-spelled it to:

Populous

Kind o' curious:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Populous

Populous is a computer game developed by Bullfrog in 1989 and is regarded by many as being the seminal god game.

In this game, first developed for the Amiga, Atari ST and PC, the player adopts the role of a deity and assumes the responsibility to shepherd people by direction, manipulation, and divine intervention. The player has the ability to shape the landscape and grow their civilization with the overall aim of having it conquer an enemy force, which is led by an opposing deity.

11   23   11

////...........""Any ideas of what this could be about? Or have anything to do with?""...............try placing the current impression through your normal dreamtime interpretation process sans any mind induced interpretations that have been created over time.............bring the impression into as deep a stillness as you can generate even temporarily.......consider awakening into and accessing the 1-5 am time block........you and your Source have kept the biophotons within that impression active so the intel is just waiting to be retrieved.......it more than likley an important communication...../

SiriArc wrote:

http://forum.noblerealms.org/img/avatars/1257.gif

Goog re-spelled it to:

Populous

Kind o' curious:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Populous

Populous is a computer game developed by Bullfrog in 1989 and is regarded by many as being the seminal god game.

In this game, first developed for the Amiga, Atari ST and PC, the player adopts the role of a deity and assumes the responsibility to shepherd people by direction, manipulation, and divine intervention. The player has the ability to shape the landscape and grow their civilization with the overall aim of having it conquer an enemy force, which is led by an opposing deity.

So they based this game off our own reality game?

440 (edited by DarkStar 2007-05-16 11:20:51)

lhs wrote:
////...........""Any ideas of what this could be about? Or have anything to do with?""...............try placing the current impression through your normal dreamtime interpretation process sans any mind induced interpretations that have been created over time.............bring the impression into as deep a stillness as you can generate even temporarily.......consider awakening into and accessing the 1-5 am time block........you and your Source have kept the biophotons within that impression active so the intel is just waiting to be retrieved.......it more than likley an important communication...../

I'm not sure what it could have anything to do with, at this point.  I still remember some of the details of the "dream", and my boyfriend remembers even more than I do (he has a great memory), because upon awakening(?), I told him all about it, and in great detail.  He also had a similar dream the next night, but I will have to come back later to relate all of this, 'cuz I have to go to work now:/

"I (may) not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."
        -Voltaire

Ok, I'm back smile  Anyway, I remember that in this "dream", it was me speaking, but it was not the me of my waking world, I was a different person.  I was speaking to a small group of people, there were 3 of them I think.  I don't know what kind of place we were in, but I remember a room with grey walls of stone.  I don't remember any decorations, but there was a large window of sorts, but not like a traditional window, it was kind of like a cut-out, which overlooked SOMETHING.  Whatever was out there seemed important.  There was also some kind of circular thing, it was either a well or a raised platform, that I was sitting on the edge of as I consulted(?) with the others.  I don't remember what was said beforehand, or what events led up to this, but when I spoke those words, the others nodded in agreement, saying something to the extent of "so be it".  It seemed that I had just exiled, or condemned this "Populos" somehow, and it felt like a turning point, or final decision in the matter.  Populos was some kind of entity, singular, but also one who represented others like him / it.  I wish I could remember more.

-Voltaire

Ok, just wondering here.  Need some feedback:  should I write this off as jsut a dream? Or should I look deeper into it?  Or would it even be woth lookig into? My boyfriend says I should have some work done with a psychic, to see if it's some kind of past life I may have had, or if it's just a dream manipulation by those STS hyperdimensionals playing tricks with me.  Of all the "dreams" I've had, this one has stuck out for me way more than most of the others.  Promblem is, I don't know of any credible psychics in my area.  If one or some of you do happen to know any in the north-western Florida area, I would greatly appreciate a nudge in the right direction.  But if it's too much trouble, not too worry smile

-Voltaire

I don't know if this should be posted under dreams or not but here goes. I was listening to some old rock music from my younger days (Allman bros Live at the Fillmore) while at work. I started having flashbacks sort of, old memories and emotions. I started thinking of some of my friends from that era, including my fraternal twin brother, who have died since then, all of them relatively young. I felt a little confused emotionally, lots of things spinning around. I went to bed and woke up after 2 hours with this horrendous pain in my abdominal area. I thought I had appendicitis or something and was ready to have my wife take me to a hospital. I did some EFT on the pain and managed to get back to sleep after an hour. I never had any stomach problems before or after this short lived incident. I was wondering if I stirred up something stored within myself or brought some deceased spirit into my energy body or something (my brother got hit by a truck 3 yrs ago and suffered massive internal injuries). Very strange. Thanks for letting me share.

Thanks for the feedback. I haven't had any problems since that episode. For some reason I was never inclined to try to communicate with my brother's spirit after his death, I was too busy working on my own healing. Since we both had the same dysfunctional upbringing we share a lot of the same pain. I think genetically he got more of my mothers mental illness genes for some reason, and he struggled more. Perhaps I am afraid to see my own pain reflected back to me. That night I had the attack I was ruminating over why I was still alive and others had to die. I could have easily gone that route many times over and I don't take any credit for making it through. I am now more inclined to believe that whatever higher power is guiding my life has some plans for me so I am willing to open to that higher power and trust it's plans. Thanks.

I had this dream last night involving product placement and I'm pretty annoyed. I dreamt that if I bought a certain 'mcmeal' I could then go up to the counter and say a phrase and win a TV! (I am a vegetarian and watch very little, if any, television).

brain BAD! heart GOOD!

Thanks again, from a former New Yorker.

Here's a really amazing one at least to me. I'm standing in my mother's living room she has called me over because she has found a demon in her house. For some reason she believes I can get rid of it. So I go into this whole ceremony to call it out and than destroy it. This was really very detailed as if I had done this a thousand times. But, I don't do this in real life. Anyway I do the ceremony and it doesn't come out. All the while my 'mother' is acting very funny. She is watching everything I do with a really weird look on her face. Almost as if she was taking mental notes. All of a sudden I realize that this mother figure is the demon/darksider manipulating me to show my ablilties so they can use them as well. I direct my energy at them and boom they are gone. Then I see this scene in front of me of a close up of someones skin it is cut and than it heals. Wild huh?

Thanks for sharing that dream belljar. It actually had significant meaning for me.

The opinions expressed here are not nessesarily the opinions of my true self. Something I'm working on, getting rid of false selves. Sometimes one of them takes over and tries (successfuly) to discredit me, lol!

T-rex dinosaur chasing me through a wide freaking hallway. There were rooms on both sides and I would escape by running into one of the rooms while the dinosaur is on the other side of the door all like 'REEAAARRRRR' and I'm holding the door to keep him out. Pretty sure there was another person with me at some point trying to escape the dinosaur with me but I don't know what happened to that person. In the end I found a revolver in one of the rooms while the dinosaur was outside the door. There were little bullets in the gun but also larger ones laying on the ground by where I found it and I was fumbling to replace the small bullets but then I think I woke up.

Pretty sure it had something to do with me reading the truthism site about how the Annunaki put dinosaurs on earth to scare away the aliens.

I am as is Void.

Nature started taking revenge against us. Without warning every bird that could be seen started dive bombing and pecking people. We were grasping for rocks like crazy just to be able to fend these massive amounts of birds off. That was one wild dream I woke up still trying to get the birds off me. hmm