Re: An Intense Attack

Ok I had my g/f channel what happened to me yesterday, and she said my mind was in a confrontation with itself; part of me was dreaming and the other part of me was attempting to leave my body.  The one side wanted to continue dreaming while the other wanted to leave the body, and the dream is what caused whatever dark presense that was there.  Now this doesnt really sound to much like an entity attack like I thought It may have been, but that doesnt mean my dream wasnt influenced by something.  If I remember correctly dreams are one of the biggest ways to be influenced by STS beings.  And then on the other note of me coming into confrontation with this thing more than once.  Maybe an aspect of my own psyce, maybe an STS entity I dont know.

17 (edited by lyra 2007-05-05 10:19:33)

Aucastian wrote:

This was around the after noon and I had decided to watch some of the Bashar Channeling sessions

Okay, and this is just my opinion, but:

1.  Bashar channeling.  Bunk.  Seriously.  Big time bunk.  There are valid channeling sources.  But that ain't one of them.  IMO! 

2.  As far as your girlfriend channeling the answer, her answer doesn't feel right to me, it doesn't jive.  For starters, who is she channeling??   Also, her channeling most likely has corruption.   Nearly all channeled sources do, especially the more amateur it is.  Entities have a field day with 3rd density sources who look outside of themselves for answers, and/or, one's own subconscious will usually influence things.  All of which means, don't take her answer as the final say on the matter.  Like all things, take it with a grain of salt.  Most importantly:  What do *you* intuitively feel was going on with this?   Do you think your own self is going to growl in a reptilian way that it "hates you" because of some supposed conflict?  I won't answer that, but will leave it for you to ponder.....

3.  Consider the idea that listening to/connecting to Bashar brought something negative around into your realm.

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

18 (edited by lyra 2007-05-05 10:34:08)

....More about Bashar:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=C_B2O6gpChA

Another Bashar clip was posted in the NR chat room a couple of weeks ago and it gave us all a good laugh.   Wish I could find that particular one.  (Sinaptix, where are you?? Help with the hilarious Bashar clip you posted!  big_smile)   Tom and I were analyzing it on this end while others in the chat were watching it on their end, and I think we all came to some of the same conclusions:

1.  The Irish Leprechaun accent. ??  What's up with that? Way too fake and phony.  All show.

2.  The wild hand gestures. Tom and one of the NR chatters commented on this.  Something about how if you're really in a deep trance state you're not going to be carrying on the way he does. 

3.  High energy talking. Don't people talk much slower when they're in a deep trance, and actually pulling through a real entity?  Jane Roberts did if I remember correctly when Seth was talking through her.  People who are truly connecting up with another being and channeling them, pulling their energy through, become drained.  When we watched Laura channel the C's she was exhausted by the end, head in her hands, slumped over the board.   Jane Roberts would also progressively talk slower and slower until running out of energy.  The Ra Material - "Ra", whoever he was, would often stop sessions prematurely because of the energy drain it was causing to Carla.  Bashar?  He talks like a carnival barker.  big_smile

4.  Closed eyes. Don't people who are channeling have their eyes open?  Maybe I'm wrong about that, I don't  know.  Again, using Jane Roberts as a good example - I think Jane had opened eyes when Seth was talking through her.  She'd even apparently get up and go to the kitchen, get a drink, sit back down, all the while as Seth.  She would had to have had her eyes open to do that I'm thinking.  That seems more believable to me.  She had nothing to hide, because she really was Seth.  "Bashar" doesn't seem to be the real deal and so talks with closed eyes.  I wonder what Barbara Marciniak used to do when she was supposedly channeling the P's?  Or other verbal trance channelers for that matter.  Anybody know or have some insight?

Anyway, I'm not trying to slam you personally or anything for just having watched some of the sessions, for all I know you concluded the same things we concluded.   I just wanted to point out that this channeling source seems to have reeeeeaaally questionable elements.  ! And maybe that's why something strange and negative happened right after?  Just an idea.

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
-----

I completely agree with what your saying.  My g/f seems to channel her own subconscious, but on many occasions we've found that it was connected to other people as well, as in, by communicating with her subconscious it gave her the exact scenario of an issue a friend or loved one was currently having and then a few days later it would manifest.  But this is also the problem with her channeling, I felt exactly what you said, that It's very vulnerable to outside influence especially if amateur, and when I try and tell this to her she gets very discouraged as if shes not doing good enough.  How would you suggest aiding her in her channeling abilities? How to advance, becuause Im not really sure where to go with her from here on that subject. 

Ill will respond to the rest soon, I have to take off right now.

Thx Lyra!

lyra wrote:

1.  Bashar channeling.  Bunk.  Seriously.  Big time bunk.  There are valid channeling sources.  But that ain't one of them.  IMO! 

2.  As far as your girlfriend channeling the answer, her answer doesn't feel right to me, it doesn't jive.  For starters, who is she channeling??   Also, her channeling most likely has corruption.   Nearly all channeled sources do, especially the more amateur it is.  Entities have a field day with 3rd density sources who look outside of themselves for answers, and/or, one's own subconscious will usually influence things.  All of which means, don't take her answer as the final say on the matter.  Like all things, take it with a grain of salt.  Most importantly:  What do *you* intuitively feel was going on with this?   Do you think your own self is going to growl in a reptilian way that it "hates you" because of some supposed conflict?  I won't answer that, but will leave it for you to ponder.....

3.  Consider the idea that listening to/connecting to Bashar brought something negative around into your realm.

I understand the whole Bashar channeling. I just felt like he might have SOME useful information that could be applied to other concepts.  But I see what your saying he's got some sort of routine that he plays out.  And then does that thing where he all of a sudden snaps out of it and puts his hands over his eyes and goes "how'd it go?" I find this absolutely amusing. I do feel like that may have had something to do with it. 

Also intuitivly I feel like there was definitly something there with me.

I've also experienced this type of thing Auscastian, on 5 separate occasions when I was in my teens and once recently about three months ago. The feeling of pressure and total paralysis are frightening enough let alone the visions or attacks that seem to accompany them.
They would appear to be quite well documented (google for 'astral catalepsy') and are explained as some kind of vibrational mismatch that occurs between the astral body having left the physical body for sleep, trying to suddenly re-enter out of phase.
This may explain the pressure and physical paralysis but not the bizarre and frightening visions and attacks...
Keeping calm, having no fear and if necessary, invoking the highest universal forces is definitely the key to shortening or eliminating these type of events in my experience.

Not as clever as I think I am

Thx for that novice I'll look into that, sounds similar to what my g/f was telling me. Neways I definitely failed in staying calm and fearless; I provoked what ever it was more and more by cursing at it and trying to get a swing at it....:/

Also just found this googling. Very interesting...

OBEs and sleep paralysis

Susan J. Blackmore
Department of Psychology
University of the West of England
St Matthias College
Bristol BS16 2JP

Paper for presentation at the 23rd International Conference of
the Society for Psychical Research

Sleep paralysis is defined as "a period of inability to perform voluntary movements either at sleep onset or upon awakening" It has been given many other names, including ‘Daymares’ and ‘cataplexy of awakening’, and many cultures have "sleep paralysis myths", such as the Old Hag in Newfoundland or "Kanashibari" in Japan. Common features, apart from feeling paralysed, include buzzing and humming noises, a sense of presence, feelings of pressure on the chest, fear and, sometimes, floating or flying sensations.

This may sound quite different from the out-of-body experience - in which a person feels as though they have left the body and can see the world from a location outside it. However, OBEs and sleep paralysis have much in common. For example, Sylvan Muldoon describes how his first experience began when he was twelve years old, and he awoke to find himself unable to move, a condition he later called ‘astral catalepsy’. A floating sensation then took over and then a vibration and pressure in his head, after which his sight cleared and he was able to look down on his body.

Oliver Fox describes how he learned first dream control and then astral projection to avoid the unpleasant experience of becoming temporarily paralysed with everything ‘going wrong’ around him. He claimed that when in the paralysed state all you have to do is try to move to find yourself "out".

Rogo describes a combined experience of OBE and SP, and Muldoon and Carrrington’s collection contains several such cases. In surveys, Green found that 5% of OBErs reported paralysis at some stage, and Poynton found 7%.

Several methods for inducing OBEs include the suggestion to use paralysis. Fox suggests keeping the mind awake while the body falls asleep, and Monroe emphasises a ‘vibrational state’ that sounds much like the vibrations and noises reported in SP. Given these points of comparison between SP and OBEs we decided to investigate the relationship further by comparing the features of two case collections.

The SP paralysis cases came from two sources; first 201 letters received in response to advertisements; and second 184 letters originally sent to the X Factor magazine. We compiled a database of the features of these experiences and reported the results at the 1997 SPR conference. In the first set 128 respondents reported SP. The two most common features, aside from paralysis itself, were a malign presence (45%), and vibrations or buzzing and humming noises (41%). Tactile sensations were reported by 20% and the experiences were often unpleasant or frightening. Many people felt pressing, squashing or pulling sensations, felt an invisible person sitting on the bed, or saw the bedclothes being moved or pressed down. 21% of these cases included an OBE, such as this one.

I was lying down on my sofa watching television. It was late night and I felt myself dropping off to sleep. I also felt myself going into the sleep paralysis state - which I don’t like ... I felt myself sort of rolling off the sofa and then sort of floating round the living room.

Among the X-Factor letters, there were 68 cases of sleep paralysis. The most common categories were again malign presences (59%), and vibrations or noises (38%), and 12% included an OBE.

For the comparison, OBE cases were taken from the collection of letters I have received since the publication of my book Beyond the Body in 1982. Until now I have never analysed their contents in any systematic way, but the SP study suggested the possibility of applying the same categorisation system to these OBE accounts. The letters included 104 first hand accounts of OBEs. These were independently coded by two coders using the same system of categories they had used for the SP cases.

Not surprisingly the most common feature in the OBE cases was flying or floating sensations (71%), the next most frequently reported features were ones common in sleep paralysis, that is voices or laughter (25%), lights (24%), and benign or neutral presences (23%). Paralysis was reported in 18% of cases, including one very frightening experience with sensations of trembling and teeth grinding.

These results suggest that there is considerable overlap between the two experiences of OBEs and SP. In our SP collections 21% and 12% respectively reported having an OBE as part of the experience, and among the OBE case collection 19% included paralysis. In addition such features as the sense of presence, strange noises and vibrations, lights, and feelings of being pulled or touched occur in both. Oddly enough vibrations, which are a well known concomitant of OBEs, were more often reported among the SP cases. The most notable differences are that in SP the presences are far more often malign while in OBEs they are more often benign or neutral. In general sleep paralysis is a much more unpleasant experience than an OBE - only very few OBErs reported being scared or terrified.

There are many limitations to this study, including the use of unsolicited and highly variable accounts, and the limitations of the coding method used. However, we have made a first step towards finding out how similar the two experiences are.

smile

Not as clever as I think I am

zAaargh!ization Fumes

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=3435

Information

Regardless of  Source

Is Neutral 

Only Personal Resonance Can Determine Value

11   23   11

25 (edited by lyra 2007-05-08 11:01:35)

SiriArc wrote:

zAaargh!ization Fumes

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=3435

Information

Regardless of  Source

Is Neutral 

Only Personal Resonance Can Determine Value

Yeah, you're right SiriArc.  smile

I just couldn't get past that Irish Leprechaun accent, carnival-barker-wild-gesturing thing though.  big_smile

And I love the whole "zAaargh!ization!" thing, that always cracks me up, even if it's me causing it. haha

-----
-----

This is a slight hijack but relevant to the thread topic. I dreamt that I posted about what happened so I think I should post.

I was lying in bed last night, and as I felt myself about to go to sleep, my legs started shaking for a second while my inner vision (or what I see in my head) turned whitish, darkening towards the edges. This has never happened to me and as my legs were shaking I got the feeling that 'something was up'. What it was I can't speculate on. This happened once again about 5 minutes later and after that I fell asleep.

"Violence solves everything. If it's not solving your problems, you aren't using enough of it."

Auscastian posted on May, 5th or 5/5

5+5=10

Or could read as follows:

Auscastian posted on May, 5th 2007

5+5+2+0+0+7=19 (1+9=10)

Ten-
The number Ten expresses the same as number one, except that a cipher, symbolizing a complete cycle, has been added. It therefore shows that one round of experience is being commenced. Vibrations on the inner plane repeat their chief characteristics in decaves, instead of in octaves. One shows infinite possibilities only, nine shows that all the possibilities of one plane have been experienced, and ten indicates the transition to a new plane where other possibilities await. Ten, then, in the macrocosm indicates the commencement of a new cycle , and in man, as composed of two fives, it indicates man and woman together, humanity at large.

Hyperdimensional Blogging

Mahatma wrote:

This is a slight hijack but relevant to the thread topic. I dreamt that I posted about what happened so I think I should post.

I was lying in bed last night, and as I felt myself about to go to sleep, my legs started shaking for a second while my inner vision (or what I see in my head) turned whitish, darkening towards the edges. This has never happened to me and as my legs were shaking I got the feeling that 'something was up'. What it was I can't speculate on. This happened once again about 5 minutes later and after that I fell asleep.

I read what you wrote with great interest because a few nights ago, I had an experience in which I was shaking violently and then I woke up and saw my hand lifted in the air and a stream of white light pouring out of my pointer-finger tip. It was not a dream but a real lucid experience. I had asked for angelic input though, before I went to bed, so I don't think that I was highjacked, but some energy input certainly tweaked my physiology. Has anyone else had these experiences lately?-lala

don't judge a book by its name

Auscastian wrote:

If neone has any feedback Id much appreciate it.

Just know that you yourself are infinitely more able and powerful than whatever weird sounding  being or ghost that was talking to you and trying to scare you. As long as you do not allow yourself to be overcome with fear you are in complete control - even if you feel like you can't move. Maybe suggest to the thing that it leave you alone. Or if you're feeling confident, attempt to engage in a full dialogue?

I am as is Void.

I've gotten into the habit lately of setting up my sleeping place. I say I am setting up the grid this will only be a place of love if not expressing love you are not aloud in. No attacks yet and I'm one of those people that attract.