16 (edited by lyra 2007-01-23 09:00:45)

Re: Liquid silica and hair loss

I'm aware of the whole acid/alkaline balance thing, and once started a thread about it all. Had the pH strips, own the books.   But I don't find the effects of silica to be acidifying.  I have plenty of alkalizing aspects of my diet that would offset that. 

I've been highly acidic before....frequent "sighing" and other symptoms.....and I don't have that now.  So, sorry, I guess I disagree with you.  It doesn't sound like what you're describing is taking into consideration all the rest of a person's diet.  It makes it sound like this is all that they have going on, and is therefore going to create a imbalance.   But considering that I have so many other alkalizing aspects to my diet I don't see what the problem would be.  The "acid" silica is going to be very much dilluted out. 

I would imagine that things like meat, dairy, soda, and so on....which are regular features in most people's diets....are more acidicly dangerous than 6-15 drops of silica mixed with fruit juice every other day. (Sometimes every 2 days.)  But, I'm not a health professional, what do I know.  All I have to go on is how my body reacts.   So far it seems to be soaking this stuff up in a good way.  There are so many other acidic foods and drinks going on out there.  6-15 drops of silica is the least of my worries, trust me.

PS edit - In order to know for certain, I think I'll pick up some more pH strips on my lunch break maybe, and test myself and see what the results say.  I don't have the frequent sighing, which is a big symptom of being majorly acidic, but the test strips are the only way to really know. Then I'll post the results.  I'm curious now actually about whether the alkalizing foods/drinks do in fact dillute the acid.

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

Sorry. I wasn't preaching to you or anything. I was just making a generalized statement about the acidic property of silica, for the benefit of other people reading this thread.

Most people are not like you; they don't eat as healthy, that is. So if their diet is already highly acidic (like mine), then taking a broad-spectrum mineral supplement in addition to the silica might be a safer choice, from what I can gather. Supposedly, most people run on the acidic side because of food choices and lifestyles.

Of course, every person's body reacts differently. My meaning was to make an overview of the properties of silica for other people who don't do research on the pH subject. Maybe I missed the part in this thread where someone has already made the correlation between liquid silica being an acid mineral supplement. If someone has mentioned it already, I apologize.

I guess I should have added the suggestion of urine testing for pH, to balance out the post. As you say, that really is the only way to tell. 

Again, sorry for ruffling your feathers. I was just adding information to the subject, not specifically towards you, but rather to the forum in general. I'm glad that you've had such positive results. That's really great!

Oh, and I hadn't read that sighing was a symptom of being acidic. That must be the explanation for the reason I sigh a lot. I had no idea of the connection. Thanks! smile

18 (edited by lyra 2007-01-23 09:57:24)

Seeking the Truth wrote:

Most people are not like you; they don't eat as healthy, that is.

Well, I'm not perfect.  I keep caving in to the sugar, can't seem to beat that.  (which is why I found Lipstick Mystic's post about her results on Colonix to be so interesting, it seems it killed all the parasites and completely eliminated the massive sugar cravings....that's what I need, but I'm scared to take Colonix.) 

Seeking the Truth wrote:

Again, sorry for ruffling your feathers. I was just adding information to the subject, not specifically towards you, but rather to the forum in general. I'm glad that you've had such positive results. That's really great!

My feathers weren't ruffled. I just disagreed.  And I'm straight forward when I disagree, so for people who don't know me and who are reading words on a screen, they think I'm all agitated.  I'm just blunt is all, whereas many people are afraid to speak clearly about how they feel....especially when it comes to disagreeing.     

I called the Eckard's Pharmacy down the street from where I work and they don't carry the pH test strips, so, so much for getting them on my lunch break.  What kind of pharmacy doesn't carry pH strips.  psssh.  They sell things like frisbees, wind chimes and picture frames though.  roll  haha  Anyway, Whole Foods carries them, although they're $16. Now I remember why I didn't buy anohter roll after the first one ran out. wink   Kind of pricey, but, they are kind of a useful and clever little thing to have on hand.  I have made some diet changes recently, so I'd be curious what my pH is looking like nowadays so I think I'll get them now.  Plus I can verify the Silica thing.  I'll do a test where like maybe an hour after taking some silica I'll see what the pH comes up as. 

Seeking the Truth wrote:

Oh, and I hadn't read that sighing was a symptom of being acidic. That must be the explanation for the reason I sigh a lot. I had no idea of the connection. Thanks! smile

Yeah, I guess maybe it has to do with the acid causing the oxygen to be reduced in the cells or something?  I don't know.  So the body starts involuntarily taking deep "sigh" breaths to get more oxygen.  Something like that......

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
-----

19 (edited by proto 2007-01-24 18:49:09)

Cool thread! I noticed my hair was thinning a few years back and I couldn't fit the pieces together until recently. I noticed my hair was gradually thinning when I was consuming larges amounts of caffeine (coffee, caffeine pills) during high school because of the work load (dropped out, got my GED- Good Enough Diploma), two break-ups, etc. During that time, I was going through stress, obsessive compulsive thoughts and a huge lack of exercise, coupled with a high sugar/high carb/high saturated fat diet. I think that shocked my body within a 2 years span and it went on and on up until last year. I didn't make the connection because I fell for the industry's explanation of how hair loss works. They are very,very wrong. It's not completely genetics.

Some of you guys know the books "The Holographic Universe" and "The Biology of Belief". I won't go over the descriptions of the  books, since many of you have heard of it and/or read it, but it ties in with the hair loss conspiracy and practically everything: the more you believe something, the more it'll happen. Your cells listen to your thoughts ( for better or for worse) and will take the commands of your thoughts, then... it'll happen. I've literally programmed myself to think I was losing my hair and I lost alot, then regrew some it back once I chilled the *$&# out.

The other day, I was thinking about this "hair loss conspiracy" while updating my bookmarks on my computer. I saw this bookmark, wondering: "what the hell is this?", clicked on it and it was a health website. I have no recollection of visiting this website or maybe I have while half asleep on the keyboard, but *coincidendently* the author of this website recently published a new free ebook on hair health:

http://www.healsa.co.za/Neo_Hair_Health_HSA.pdf

Pretty informative and while I was reading it, I knew deep down that this was part of the answer.

I admit, I actually bought the rogaine and propecia a while back, but instinctively, I just got lazy and was never consistant with it. I got scared of the side affects putting that stuff on my scalp AND having those pills process in my liver. I always knew something was up with that.

On an interesting note, I went through one hair loss forum in search for answers, seeing what information I can get besides pharmaceuticals and the constant nagging, laziness and negativity that you see on that forum. It's weird - I registered but for some reason, I couldn't sign in and write (maybe deep down, I knew it would be a waste of time and somehow, couldn't successfully register). To my surprise, I was thinking "hmm, I wonder if a NR goes on these pages and wonder what would they say!" I clicked on this thread called "a psychic healers view on hair loss" AND I was pretty dumbfounded:

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/mess … SGDBTABLE=

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

This was the same Lipstick Mystic/Jennifer who taught me and others on NR on how to focus light energy to heal yourself. This was the same LM who taught me that etheric gunk toilet thing that worked on my nagging toothache! I was happy to just say to myself that I was on the right path and a cool natural synch that came along with it, as simple as that sounds! Another kudos for LM! smile

Another interesting internet article I somehow found that makes sense:

http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip600.htm

Lyra,

that BioSil stuff is great stuff. I've search for other forms of silica since I thought all silica are the same, but the BioSil seems to be the most absorbable kind around. I've been taking it for a week and I noticed some things: my scalp looks healthy and less oily.  I did not follow the directions though and put 10 drops on my tounge. BARF. I couldn't get the taste out of my mouth for over 1/2 hour, hehe. Thanks for the info!

"We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same."
– Carlos Castaneda

Proto!  That's so funny, I was thinking about you maybe a week ago, wondering "Whatever happened to Proto?"  And here you are.  !   I'm glad this thread has been helpful, keep us posted on whether Silica helps or not.  Biotin's the other supplement to look into if you're looking to grow back whatever hair you might have lost.  I read that they actually recommend biotin for balding men, so, something to consider.  I take 1,000 mcg a day, and like I mentioned have all these new hairs growing, so it seems to work.   Anyway, cool to see you back here.  smile

-----
-----

21 (edited by proto 2007-01-25 16:54:50)

lyra wrote:

Proto!  That's so funny, I was thinking about you maybe a week ago, wondering "Whatever happened to Proto?"  And here you are.  !   I'm glad this thread has been helpful, keep us posted on whether Silica helps or not.  Biotin's the other supplement to look into if you're looking to grow back whatever hair you might have lost.  I read that they actually recommend biotin for balding men, so, something to consider.  I take 1,000 mcg a day, and like I mentioned have all these new hairs growing, so it seems to work.   Anyway, cool to see you back here.  smile

HEY HEY! Thanks, it's good to be back I must say. I've been super busy the past few weeks, but thankfully, that has died down and things are back to normal smile Yeah, I actually read your articles last week like "what are you going to do with your life?" and also the baggage one at work over and over. Reason being is because I actually registered for school a few weeks back and my school goes by the quarter system, not the semester system, so it started early. Once I stepped into school, I felt like I was become more stupid for some odd reason. They were burdening me with useless yet heavy duty amounts of work that I just didn't feel like doing. I didn't feel like writing an essay on Sylvia Plath and other authors because frankly, I have better things to do with my time. I seriously didn't know why I registered. I was listening to my mind/ego more my intuition and my previous experiences with school, rushing and panicking. I was trippin' basically. Not cool.  One part of "what are you going.." stood out for me and to paraphrase, you said "if your in your twenties, don't rush into anything". Very true.

Anyway, yeah, that's probably why you were wondering where I was as I was reading your writings, nodding and saying to myself "she knows what she's talking about!" haha. You writing saved me from the torture of another few months of school and school in general. cool

Back to the subject of hair, thanks for the biotin tip. I keep hearing about it, so I might as well add that to my regime since there's no known toxic level for it, so it's super safe.

"We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same."
– Carlos Castaneda

22 (edited by Sheila 2007-01-25 17:22:31)

But, I'm not a health professional, what do I know.  All I have to go on is how my body reacts. - Lyra

I don't know if this was said with tongue-in-cheek, but I would maintain that your comment "all I have to go on is how my body reacts" is the most important aspect to rely on when looking at the effect of diet, supplementation, whatever change one is undertaking.  No health professional can know anyone's body as intimately as one does oneself via observation and awareness.  Nor does one person's experience on something mean that another's will be similar.

With respect, any test can be misleading - because they tend to be point in time and are often taken wholly out of context, or extrapolated well past the point of meaning, like taking a division calculation to 10 decimal places because the calculator can when only two are relevant.  I have seen blood tests that are all 'normal' on people who are critically ill but off on holiday (or something nice) next week and some wholly abnormal on those perfectly well but going through some biochemical change that the body deems necessary to restore homeostasis (aka balance).   They are also 'point in time' and in many ways reflect only that moment, and this includes hair, saliva, whatever.  We are always so much more than the results of any test.

Of course if we are unaware we can feel 'good' on all manner of non-beneficial substances, merely the body is fooled for a short period of time by biochemical manipulation but it will not be sustained and will require more and more stimulation to regain the same high.  But you know all this.  My point is, believe the person, not the test and not necessarily the 'health professional' either, whatever discipline they come from.   As an aside, my clients have taught me SO much by their observations, their often poorly-articulated sense of their feelings or body sensations and symptoms (and I say poorly articulated not to denigrate their intellectual capacity at all, but because they don't know what words to use to explain their 'weird' feelings and observations, and they are wholly unused to anyone caring or asking for same (please do not think I am a saint here, merely I have learned they tend to know more about themselves than I do, for all my training, very humbling).  My job, as a health 'professional' is to ask the right questions, tease out from them what their body is telling them because none of it is irrelevant, then make sense of it all to help them get themselves well.  So to paraphrase, for good health, all we have to go on indeed is how our body reacts.  Thank you Lyra for pointing this out.

I have had great results with silica, in keeping with Lyra's findings, but using the basic silica dioxide (Blackmores S79 Silica dioxide 33mg), although it is well argued that the liquid form is better absorbed (and somewhat more expensive) especially if stomach acid is a limiting factor for absorption. 

Apart from the experiences documented here, silica strengthens connective tissue (bone, tendons, ligaments) so is helpful, once inflammation is reduced, in problems like tennis elbow, damage in knees, hips etc, anywhere there is joint articulation.  Hence great for joint disease, arthritis, gout etc.  Gout is an excess of acid in the body (put simply) so don't believe the whole acid/alkali book thing, the body is not quite so neat in its divisions and too alkali a system can also be detrimental of course.  Silica also works on bone spurs and tooth enamel as it re-organises calcium and in that manner is great for skin fissures.  Break down of skin (psoriasis, degranulation, ulcers that won't heal etc) are often indicators that calcium is deficient or its metabolism dysfunctional so this would fit nicely with Lyra's report of her hands feeling/being more able to retain moisture.  I had not made this association before, so thanks.  Observations and personal experiences are SO useful!  (And on that note, Proto, caffeine plays havoc with calcium metabolism as you may already know.)

Silica has the very useful quality of also expelling waste, promoting suppuration from the inside to out so it's good for ripening boils, styes and anything festering, and also driving out splinters and foreign material.  Be careful if one has bone pins as it can cause them to be expelled too (as a foreign material). Silica, if indicated for the mother, is unlikely to harm a foetus BTW because it is not considered foreign to the body.  On a personal note, I used it to remove a sliver of oyster shell that was buried in my foot and several weeks later the skin parted, out it popped and the skin closed up again behind it.  That in itself was interesting because I would have expected to have been able to reopen the exit wound but could not.  Closed up immediately, never to reopen.  No text book will tell you that.

It has been my experience that when taking any supplement, there will come a point when "enough, already" occurs and that if I may paraphrase Lyra, will be when the body tells us so - by no further improvement or our attention moves elsewhere (my addition).

This forum is a tremendous place of learning for me, thank you all.

Sheila

23 (edited by lyra 2007-01-26 06:38:04)

proto wrote:

HEY HEY! Thanks, it's good to be back I must say. I've been super busy the past few weeks, but thankfully, that has died down and things are back to normal smile Yeah, I actually read your articles last week like "what are you going to do with your life?" and also the baggage one at work over and over. Reason being is because I actually registered for school a few weeks back and my school goes by the quarter system, not the semester system, so it started early. Once I stepped into school, I felt like I was become more stupid for some odd reason. They were burdening me with useless yet heavy duty amounts of work that I just didn't feel like doing. I didn't feel like writing an essay on Sylvia Plath and other authors because frankly, I have better things to do with my time. I seriously didn't know why I registered. I was listening to my mind/ego more my intuition and my previous experiences with school, rushing and panicking. I was trippin' basically. Not cool.  One part of "what are you going.." stood out for me and to paraphrase, you said "if your in your twenties, don't rush into anything". Very true..........You writing saved me from the torture of another few months of school and school in general. cool

Ha, it sounds like you also read the "Working for the Puppet People" article.  big_smile  I don't know, should I feel happy or nervous that my article caused somebody to drop out of college??  !!!  big_smile   Well, I hope it all works out for you.  Truthfully though, I don't believe that going through all that work for the diploma at the end of the four years is worth it anymore, nowadays.  Things have changed so much in the work force, and what I've seen is that these degrees aren't netting people jobs that are on par with the time, money and energy they expended on college.   I guess I'm quietly advocating a rebellion, where people say no and walk away........and remove themselves from that loop where they leave college and wind up having to take stupid jobs not related to their major or personal interests, at salaries that are sometimes barely above what non-college edumacated people earn, AND, are in debt for the next 10 years after college trying to pay off all their school loans, fully inserting themselves into the Hampster Wheel Cycle of the puppets.  Just say no is what I say.  There are always exceptions to the rule of course, and you'll always see examples of people who get their degrees and do manage to land themselves some sort of useful career.  But for those who are uncertain?  Feeling like they're lost, and don't know what they're doing, and becoming burdened and soul-deadened at the college experience?   Might be a good idea to walk away and take a break.  I tried to go twice, and left both times.  It was a waste of my time and money, personally, and I figured hey, if I change my mind, if I "get my stuff together" (according to the mainstream world's standards I guess wink ) then I can always go back.   

Well, that's yet to happen.  And never will.  College isn't necessary for what I'm here to do, but, that's just me.   Everybody has to figure out what their own path is.  My article is to let those uncertain and burdened college 20-somethings know that  1) It's okay to walk away and take a breather until you can figure yourself out a little more, don't rush into anything your heart isn't into no matter who around you may be pushing you - cause the MCS *will* try desperately to get as many people hooked up to it at all costs;  and 2) Get readers to take a moment to consider how much the economic job climate has changed -  College used to be worth it supposedly, but things have really changed.  College grads today aren't walking into the same world that their parents did, or even what people 10 years ago did. 

proto wrote:

Anyway, yeah, that's probably why you were wondering where I was as I was reading your writings......

Yeah, I definitely pick up on people who are thinking about me, even people I've never met.  Like when somebody is calling I'll know it's them before looking at the caller ID.  I'll know when somebody's emailed me, and also a lot of the times who before even looking.  I also pick up on people who are responding to my posts here at NR, good or bad;  it's mostly when my mind is spacing out, while driving, maybe knitting, who knows, but a particular thread will suddenly pop into my mind, and I'll hear my own words play back to me in my mind, then get back online only to find that somebody was responding to that thread and those words I was thinking about.  I've also had a few freaky incidents with two particular guys from NR where I actually heard in my mind what they were posting before they posted it.  Hard to explain what that was like, but it definitely happened.  Oddly enough, these two guys are both friends off the forum!   Must be a connection there, I don't know.  Oh yeah, and then there was the incident with you Proto last summer, where you were responding back to a post I'd written when I was out going for a walk.  I came back home and found my mind having these runaway thoughts about being in NYC at night, on a fire escape, then down on the street, then walking through the streets of a particular NYC neighborhood at night....only to hop back online and see your post and learn that you're in NYC, (and then later in an email you mentioned going for walks at night through the streets where you live.)  Go figure! Whatever kind of "psychic" that is, I don't know, but it's cool.

Anyway.....what were we talking about again?  Oh yeah....silica.   Seriously, it's great for hair and nails and skin!   big_smile

-----
-----

24 (edited by proto 2007-01-29 22:35:51)

lyra wrote:

I don't know, should I feel happy or nervous that my article caused somebody to drop out of college??  !!!  big_smile

Ha! nah, you shouldn't feel nervous at all, in fact, you've done a great service (for me atleast). I am alot less stressed and have more free time to realize what I'm here to do and honing my intuition, not chase some xray tech career that I thought I wanted and others around me wanted me to do. It looks like a cool career but...um, not so much. I know myself and would hit my head against a wall everyday before I go to work.  I feel sort of guilty telling my family and work: "yeah, school is great, lots of studying!" while I'm not at school. Haha. (I paid for the tuition with my money, so I don't feel guilty since it's my money). Oh, well. But I think that would be the last time I will listen to others on how I should live my life and your article was truly a godsend at that specific time. So throw yourself a party if you want, Lyra, woo hoo! hehe.

And yes, I def. remembered that summer incident when you emailed me. At the time, I was like "wow, that's kind of freaky!", but when I come to think of it, my intuition/6th sense is very fluid, images that come out of nowhere yet mean something, just like our little 6th sense connection and smoking smile I used to hate "the images in my head" when I was younger, but now don't mind it, knowing now that they're just pieces to the puzzle, whatever the puzzle may be!

WOO HOOO for silica. I'll give it some time (like a few months) to see if anything is improving, but so far, so good. I also have been toying around with the idea of creating my own website for hair using the methods used in this thread along with the metaphysical principles I've learned (i.e. Biology of Belief, etc etc). Call me crazy, but I seriously want to bust on the mainstream's view on hair health/hair loss and help others out. But first, help myself and be the proof! I have a good feeling about this too for some reason!

– Carlos Castaneda

25 (edited by lyra 2007-03-24 22:23:33)

Just wanted to post another thanks to fidly for bringing "iherb.com" to my attention for buying the liquid silica.  IHerb is my new favorite website for buying some of the nutritional supplements that I was previously buying for ungodly prices at Whole Foods.  wink   Right now through March 28th, IHerb is doing 10% off every item they sell.  That's 10% off on top of the normally marked down rates.  So if something is normally 40% marked down, then it's now 50%.  All that additional 10% savings basically adds up to free shipping.   Right now I just bought a pound of Spirulina powder, another bottle of liquid silica, my Country Life Calcium/Magnesium/Vitamin D capsules, quantity 240, a 3.5 gram bottle of Jarrow Chlorella powder and 300 empty veggie capsules, all for $65...including shipping.  Shipping was $8.28, USPS Priority Mail, (means no more than 3 days wait time) but since I saved an extra $6.26 because of the 10% deal, it means shipping was really about 2 dollars.   

I did the math and calculated that had I bought these supplements at Whole Foods, I would have paid about $125.

$65. 

$125.

hmmm.

Not bad!

www.iherb.com

-----
-----

Lyra, you are more than welcome. Thank YOU for the information on silica. I'm on my second bottle of silica and biotin. I also started taking MSM Sulphur, which I ran across while looking for information on silica. MSM is suppose to be the organic form. Good for hair growth, cell growth, and all kinds of other good stuff. It is a Jarrow product also available at iherb.com. Might be something you would want to research.

So, since June I probably lost about half my hair.  Not to where I have bald spots or anything, but I have half the hair I used to have.  I started out with three times the amount of hair of a normal person anyway, which means I'm now left with a "normal" amount of hair even though I've lost so much.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was reading the first two sentences, and relating to it.  When I got to the third sentence, an image of 'Cousin It' from the Adams Family appeared in my mind, and I just started cracking up.  Sheesh, I can be silly at times.

Barefoot Doc and Zenden are playing with the subject of silica and its possible involvement with our physical make-up.  Barefoot Doc made note of this topic as possibly being of use.  So, I guess I'll continue reading past those first three sentences now.

Good judgement comes from experience; experience comes from bad judgement.
----------------------------------------------------------
You have to believe in the impossible in order to become.

28 (edited by lyra 2007-12-12 14:35:18)

Antaeus wrote:

So, since June I probably lost about half my hair.  Not to where I have bald spots or anything, but I have half the hair I used to have.  I started out with three times the amount of hair of a normal person anyway, which means I'm now left with a "normal" amount of hair even though I've lost so much.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was reading the first two sentences, and relating to it.  When I got to the third sentence, an image of 'Cousin It' from the Adams Family appeared in my mind, and I just started cracking up.  Sheesh, I can be silly at times.

Barefoot Doc and Zenden are playing with the subject of silica and its possible involvement with our physical make-up.  Barefoot Doc made note of this topic as possibly being of use.  So, I guess I'll continue reading past those first three sentences now.

That's okay, I used to do a Cousin It impersonation, so your image wasn't far off actually.  But no, it didn't look like that under normal circumstances.  wink

A friend went on the liquid silica before doing a month long fast, and believes that it really helped ensure that she didn't lose any more hair then she would have otherwise. 

I've continued on the silica, as well as the Jarrow brand Biotin capsules with 5,000 mg of biotin.  It's been a full year now, and it's kept my hair looking okay.  Still no bald spots or anything.  Without it though, who knows.   It's also beneficial for skin and nails, as mentioned.  Anybody who's on it for a few months will notice a difference in their skin.  It will be naturally hydrated/supple.

-----
-----

Ahhhhhhhhhh....because of the new responses here I read this whole thread.
Good info and sharing!
Reading this thread felt like a gathering of friends in a home with a warm winter fire
going in the living room, just had to add that : )

OK...I am fairly new here at NR...but I gotta add my own 2 cents : )

Two things I have personal experience with I think would also help tremendously:

Doing a "sweat" ...as in a native Indian sweat lodge...for the cleansing benefits.
I suppose a good sauna done regularly would do the same.

And of course...a solar meditation / sungazing process would probably enhance
most Folks "balance" to include the enrichment of that ol' head of hair.

I know both of these practices helped my head of hair and its look and its life, a bunch!

Greetings,

questions on the silica supplements... I've start taking the Biosil about a week ago so I will be quite interested to see what differences or improvement might appear. I am curious about the information from Shelia

"Silica has the very useful quality of also expelling waste, promoting suppuration from the inside to out so it's good for ripening boils, sty's and anything festering, and also driving out splinters and foreign material.  Be careful if one has bone pins as it can cause them to be expelled too (as a foreign material)."

1. The would mean any person that also have hip or joint replacements .. how about dental work .. would be unable to use this ?

2. Alien implants ? would it expel those "foreign bodies"

In search of...