Topic: Earthquake predictions;

(More of a sub-thread to the Venus Conjunction thread)

Here are some articles that talk about the "predicted" earthquake of 6.5 or greater that Scientists are saying should hit sometime before September 5th in some part of Southern California.

What I find interesting about this is that these guys have predicted these quakes in the past based on the chains of smaller quakes that they were observing, and were accurate about the size of the quake.

Tin-foil-hat

What I am interested in though, is that with the upcoming Venus Conjunction, which has been linked to geological events such as volcanoes and earthquakes in the past - will a quake which is expected to be coming between now and 9/5 be exasperated by the additional postulated gravitational anomalies attributed to a Venus Passing.

If we already have the appropriate conditions to produce a natural 6.5+ quake based on current geologic events, where plate tension is high enough, and slippage (quake) is imminent - will the slippage be greater/brought on by the Venus Conjunction of 6/8?

It’s definitely possible.

/tin-foil-hat

"It's hard to advance freedom in a country that has been strangled by tyranny." - G.W. Bush 04/13/2004

Re: Earthquake predictions;

There have been a lot of talks recently about earthquakes being predicted to hit in the southren/greater california region. Between now and Spetember 5th is said to be the window in which at quake of 6.5 will occur...

I have been wondering about this and I even posted about it a little while ago,

(More of a sub-thread to the Venus Conjunction thread)

Here and Here are some articles that talk about the "predicted" earthquake of 6.5 or greater that Scientists are saying should hit sometime before September 5th in some part of Southern California.

What I find interesting about this is that these guys have predicted these quakes in the past based on the chains of smaller quakes that they were observing, and were accurate about the size of the quake.

Tin-foil-hat

What I am interested in though, is that with the upcoming Venus Conjunction, which has been linked to geological events such as volcanoes and earthquakes in the past - will a quake which is expected to be coming between now and 9/5 be exacerbated by the additional postulated gravitational anomalies attributed to a Venus Passing.

If we already have the appropriate conditions to produce a natural 6.5+ quake based on current geologic events, where plate tension is high enough, and slippage (quake) is imminent - will the slippage be greater/brought on by the Venus Conjunction of 6/8?

It’s definitely possible.

Then Today on the way into work they announced over NPR in SF - "Tectonic Stress levels are the highest they have been in 1500 years"...

I have a weird theory, here it is:

Let’s say that people’s mindset and thought fields, as they intermingle, create a shared super-conscious into which information can be injected on a mass level. As we have been discussing the "You create your own reality" it’s really that we get to pull ourselves down different possible reality strings. Since reality is a shared medium through which we experience the expression of consciousness, there is a certain level of "Communal Agreement" that must occur before massive reality shifts can occur, these agreements can happen through overt cognitive action - direct inter-communication of thought driving the actions, emotions, and minds of people – or - an agreement can also be made through covert-cognitive action, acceptance through acquiescence - the allowance of a possible reality to "seep" into the super-conscious of people enough to solidify a possible reality path....

in this example I am talking about the fact that we are consciously groomed and prodded  to believe and accept California as a very earthquake prone area. While the physical nature of plate tectonics is a fact, and stresses do build up - these stresses, I theorize, can be exacerbated by the mass super-conscious acquiescing to the "fact" that a big one is imminent. A sub-conscious quantum observation in effect….

How does this acquiescing occur - through the most subtle and pervasive of mass-consciousness programming tools, news media.

Through the reporting of "Facts" that tectonic stresses are at peak levels, and a big earthquake can happen ANY MINITE (or in the next ten years) a conscious agreement is made by minds whom let this "fact" seep into mind without any gatekeeper discerning the validity of the information.

When we receive these news-bites, without any background information, follow-up cognitive function to further qualify and refine the understanding of the thought, the information enters into the field of mind as presented. Once here it becomes like a small drop – yet when entered into the minds of millions, with very little variation or resistance, those drops become a vast resonant frequency held in mind, even if the frequency is so small that it does not sit on the active conscious where it may be regarded by the wake mind of the individuals – it is still there – adding to the overall cultural standing wave of thought in that particular region. (or within that particular web of connecting consciousness points in the matrix)

This possible string is pulled that much closer to intersecting with the experiential point of humanity. Then, as we approach a window between 04/19/2004 and 09/20/2004, which is supposed to be a big Zero-point ‘echo-window’ (to borrow the term) we have in conjunction these earthquake reports….

The subconscious is incapable of NOT statements. It never hears the word "NO" - The mind, as is the universe, is a device of perfect success. This means that whatever is undertaken is a success. If the mind undertakes Failure - it will always succeed.

Lets see how interesting this year may or may not get – we should get some clear indications over the next few weeks…. If not, lets all go to the beach!

"It's hard to advance freedom in a country that has been strangled by tyranny." - G.W. Bush 04/13/2004

Re: Earthquake predictions;

[Reposted from the yahoo Noble Realms]:
From here:

Higher Forces Session 657 wrote:

For the record, we've known that you're lost our sayings about Mexico on the tape, so for the record we say this again. Mexico city is in a very precarious and dangerous situation. In the year 2004, their Volcano in Mexico City will become from dormancy to active and will kill two and a half million people [2,500,000]. And they will injure over a million and a half and over two million and a half will enter illegally through the borders of America. What a wonderful time. Unfortunately, it is as they say, the best of times and the worst of times. We pray that this disaster does not happen, but we give a warning that those in Mexico City-besides flooding throughout South America-will now be careful and cautious in Mexico City and literally start preparing for this cataclysmic event. Hopefully, if they prepare now through technology resource and different evacuation schemes, the two and half million that are slated to parish might be saves.