Topic: Questions about gravity and vacuousness...

How are gravity and vacuousness related? Aren't they kinda the antithesis of one another? Gravity can't exist in a vacuous space, right?

hmm...does a vacuous space even exist without gravity, if it's truely vacuous?

roll Oh, brother...I have many more questions, but I suppose they somewhat hinge on the overall answer to my questions.

whywhywhy? montalk? Will somebody help me get my footing on this, please.

Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
------
Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.
------
If you spin around on your chair really fast, things around here will make a lot more sense.

lol

Re: Questions about gravity and vacuousness...

Auendove,

Gravity is everywhere and as far as we know it governs planetary/galactic motion.  Large bodies such as the sun have gravitational fields capable of bending light.  Tests have been done on which stars behind the sun are studied and determinations have been made that by the time light reaches the sun and passes it towards Earth a bending effect is registered.  I guess this kind of confirms the mass nature of light aside from its electromagnetic behaviour....... as of today.  We have so much to learn about Gravitation, Radiation, light properties in space and how they interact and affect each other.

Check this site Auendove,

http://www.qrg.northwestern.edu/project … space.html

http://ic.arc.nasa.gov/projects/remote- … -grav.html

http://www.csr.utexas.edu/grace/educati … bjects.pdf

Regards,

Lee

3 (edited by Auendove 2006-07-10 10:26:16)

whywhywhy,

lol omg...I know what gravity is, I'm not that science illiterate! Funny guy!

I'm so smiling right now because I think we're coming from two different perspectives.

If I'm correct, your and the links' perspectives are that gravity is infinite.

My perspective is that gravity, regardless of how we know it today, isn't infinite, and is part and parcel of a closed system.

...although I'm not seeing how the perspective changes the nature of the questions....okay, let me try it this way--

Just as electromagnetics has a "relationship" to gravity...how does gravity interact with vacuousness?

My query is not coming from a scientific frame of mind, although I suppose I'm seeking an explanation in scientific terms. Is my query so wrong in conceptual essence that there just isn't a way to explain a relationship between the two?

It may be absolutely nothing, but I'm basing my questions on this statement...this a statement coming forth as a result of thinking "outside of the box"--

The gravitational pull is losing its vacuousness.

Huh? Is there actually a relationship between gravity and vacuousness that would make this statement to make sense?

------
Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.
------
If you spin around on your chair really fast, things around here will make a lot more sense.

lol

...how does gravity interact with vacuousness?

In terms of astronomy, this would create a Black Hole?

------
------

lol

5 (edited by whywhywhy 2006-07-10 09:57:51)

Auendove wrote:

whywhywhy,

lol omg...I know what gravity is, I'm not that science illiterate! Funny guy!

Sorry,

I just answer straight from the post.

Allright, enough of that...

Auendove wrote:

If I'm correct, your and the links' perspectives are that gravity is infinite.

My perspective is that gravity, regardless of how we know it today, isn't infinite, and is part and parcel of a closed system.

...although I'm not seeing how the perspective changes the nature of the questions....okay, let me try it this way--

Just as electromagnetics has a "relationship" to gravity...how does gravity interact with vacuousness?

Read a book by Walter Russell called "The Secret of Light".

If you can get pass the first 190 pages that read like the bible you will find some interesting ideas.  There are two energy sources acting up on the universe, gravitation & radiation.  One is regeneration (centipetal acceleration) while the other is degeneration through centrifugal forces.  Take for example the sun.  The gravitational component enters at the poles centipetally in a spiral motion with the apex at the center of the sphere.  This gravitation field pulls energy from the available light in the cold expanded space in a regenerative manner.  The energy is then released (degeneration) as radiation at the equator.  Where one one ends the other starts.  The cold space is an endless source of energy derived from light.  This energy is contracted and regenerated by the gravitational field and then released or expanded into the cold space by radiation.  The book its an interesting read whether you believe the guy or not.  There are boundaries of influence between one system and the other where the expansion or degeneration end at the base of the radiation spiral.  These boundaries between initial spheres (the suns) flatten as they push unto each other and the concept of a sphere turning into a cube after degeneration is born.

Regards,

Lee

P.S. These contraction and expansion creates what we called "The Electric Universe" on which magnetism is a component of it.

whywhywhy wrote:

...There are two energy sources acting up on the universe, gravitation & radiation.  One is regeneration (centipetal acceleration) while the other is degeneration through centrifugal forces.  Take for example the sun.  The gravitational component enters at the poles centipetally in a spiral motion with the apex at the center of the sphere.  This gravitation field pulls energy from the available light in the cold expanded space in a regenerative manner.  The energy is then released (degeneration) as radiation at the equator.  Where one one ends the other starts.  The cold space is an endless source of energy derived from light.  This energy is contracted and regenerated by the gravitational field and then released or expanded into the cold space by radiation.  The book its an interesting read whether you believe the guy or not.  There are boundaries of influence between one system and the other where the expansion or degeneration end at the base of the radiation spiral. ...

Okay, now, I did get something outta that! big_smile Your razored explanation of his research is likely enough as my questions about gravity and vacuousness are only a part of the process I'm overall thinking about...but this did help me get some footing. Thanks!

Even so, any other additional comments are welcomed.

------
------

lol

7 (edited by z3n3rg 2006-07-13 09:56:23)

Admittedly, I've not read all that much on gravity.  However, the only place I've seen gravity equated to a vacuum was in the Cs transcripts.  So, I'll base my answer on those.

A: Gravitons are really electrons within a time vacuum.

Time, to me, is a measurement of movement (and speed) within space.  Taking the above statement, gravity would actually propagate within it's own vacuum space.  In other words, these electrons are not within our dimensional space but are in a way suspended within their own bubble.  These bubbles of no-time (with negative particles, ie electrons) produce the attractive force we know as gravity.

What would happen when these bubbles break down or as stated "lose its vacuousness"?

============

A: Now, learn, read, research all you can about unstable gravity waves.   A: Meditate too!

A: Unstable gravity waves unlock as yet unknown secrets of quantum physics to make the picture crystal clear.

A: Gravity binds all that is physical with all that is ethereal through unstable gravity waves!!!

Q: (L) So, through unstable gravity waves, you can access other densities?
A: Everything.

A: Gravity is no byproduct! It is the central ingredient of all existence!

A: Instability does not automatically mean non-static. Unstable waves can be static in their instability.

A:  The sexual center is in direct contact with 7th density in its "feminine" creative thought of "Thou, I Love."  The "outbreath" of "God" in the relief of constriction.  Pulsation.  Unstable Gravity Waves.

============

I see the unstable gravity waves as the catalyst for the breakdown of these time-vacuum bubbles of electrons.

When matter is able to seep into these bubbles the matter would be expanded to a different static state.

In other words, when gravity loses it's vacuousness (in 3d space/time terms) prepare for an actual physical expansion of your very atomic structure.

8 (edited by Auendove 2006-07-14 05:23:11)

z3n3rg and others,

This is a mighty fine piece of work you did, z, gathering together this info from the Cs. Your post has brought full circle the whole reason for me asking about gravity and vacuousity on the forum in the first place. It is just amazing me how these "puzzle pieces" have fallen together.

The following statement actually did have the voice of the Cs written all over it when I "heard" it.

That its explanation is coming from Cs sessions is quite...provocative.

And even though I recognized their voice in it I still was so not getting it, what the statement meant, and I was leaning towards it being a miscommunication...:lol: I now know it was not a miscommunication at all! Holy mole!

z3n3rg wrote:

A: Gravitons are really electrons within a time vacuum.

Time, to me, is a measurement of movement (and speed) within space.  Taking the above statement, gravity would actually propagate within it's own vacuum space.  In other words, these electrons are not within our dimensional space but are in a way suspended within their own bubble.  These bubbles of no-time (with negative particles, ie electrons) produce the attractive force we know as gravity.

What would happen when these bubbles break down or as stated "lose its vacuousness"?

============

A: Now, learn, read, research all you can about unstable gravity waves.   A: Meditate too!

A: Unstable gravity waves unlock as yet unknown secrets of quantum physics to make the picture crystal clear.

A: Gravity binds all that is physical with all that is ethereal through unstable gravity waves!!!

Q: (L) So, through unstable gravity waves, you can access other densities?
A: Everything.

A: Gravity is no byproduct! It is the central ingredient of all existence!

A: Instability does not automatically mean non-static. Unstable waves can be static in their instability.

A:  The sexual center is in direct contact with 7th density in its "feminine" creative thought of "Thou, I Love."  The "outbreath" of "God" in the relief of constriction.  Pulsation.  Unstable Gravity Waves.

============

I see the unstable gravity waves as the catalyst for the breakdown of these time-vacuum bubbles of electrons.

When matter is able to seep into these bubbles the matter would be expanded to a different static state.

In other words, when gravity loses it's vacuousness (in 3d space/time terms) prepare for an actual physical expansion of your very atomic structure.

Okay, right before that odd statement presented itself I had been emailing a friend about one of the times I had been in an dimensional/density bleed through experience like described on Starcat's "Deja Astral Something" thread. In this particular one I was in this "everything happening at once" space and being conscious of the Us in the here and now, and the Us in the future that the Cs had referred to during sessions. My impression during that event was that us and us were very close to merging into we...really close.

I got to this point in my email and I began seriously wondering about how all of this is going about happening, how could it be? smile I was giving myself a good reality check once over. I paced for a little while, thinking, then sat back down, about ready to drop it and scrap the email, and then heard the statement. It came through load and clear, and sure seemed Cassiopaean in energy.

As well, when I pulled down this statement I also had spontaneously astralled, and my other body was weightless (gravity free) and I was doing gentle somersaults in an environment of light much like sunlight...all the while I, me here and now, was sitting at my keyboard typing out the statement. I can't even begin to express just how odd this sensation of being in two places at once is...but maybe some of you already know  wink .

Given it seemed to me like it was such a bass-ackwards statement I searched myself to make sure I didn't get the words messed up, or out of order, or something. But clearly, it was what it was, no matter whether or not I "got it" at the time, and no matter whether or not I thought it could be total BS (which I did consider).

I decided to opt for trusting that there was something to the statement, only because it came with Cs energy, and figured the best place to get more info about the statement was here on NR. If I before felt at odds with myself for posting this thread, I'm now tickled pink I practiced trust for the process. This has just been so much fun to "watch" fall into place! As the Cs would say, "Discovery is fun!" That it is, plus some!

z3n3rg wrote:

Very interesting with the word use of "static," and "bubbles" too, for that matter. I've privately mentioned to two other NR members in the past two days that it's kind of weird-difficult for me to be just in the here and now, because after being in that other space this one now seems very flat and STATIC...the commonality in word use definitely caught my attention, and seems a bit like confirmation.

This, along with the "A: Meditate too!" comment, really struck a chord with me also...and was even more confirmation. Another part of what's been going on with me the past few weeks is finding myself, astralled, in a BUBBLE...or more appropriately--an energy envelope (FRE). Inside of this envelope I'm floating/levitating (no GRAVITY therein) in the lotus position, hands in a non-traditional prayer position held AT MY SECOND CHAKRA (the sexual center), and I'm close eyed and MEDITATING.

z3n3rg wrote:

Given the unprecedented dimensional/density bleed through I'm off and on experiencing I would gander a guess that your insight is very close to what's going on.

At the end of all of this majorly synchronistic discovery I seriously don't think this is only about me, even if I'm experiencing it through my own personal perspective and awareness filters. I know other NR members have been feeling and experiencing all kinds out of the ordinary goings on, because it's been often discussed here, especially since the end of May.

Simply put--all of this that's been outlined by z3n3rg and myself leads to a confirmation that "we" are coming close to a large event...maybe soon it will even be the shift and transition some of us have been working so diligently for.

This has been a lot for me to think about, I can't expect it's going to be any less than a lot for others to wrap their heads around also.

But for those who are finding something comforting or insightful in what has been uncovered here, this post is for you. Please know that your years of efforts are not going overlooked. Please be enjoyed with yourselves for your persistence... wink it's making a world of difference.

------
------

lol

9 (edited by montalk 2006-07-13 22:07:16)

Depends on what you mean by gravity. If you mean the force that pulls masses together, then there exists zero gravity at any center of mass (CoM). The CoM of two equal masses is located halfway between them, and that is a gravitational null point. The CoM of a single spherical mass is precisely at its center.

A volume of space that is a vacuum may still contain gravity if the gravity originates from masses outside that volume of space. For instance, the vacuum surrounding earth is still permeated by earth's gravity field. However, if the entire universe were vacuum, then there could be no masses, and hence no gravity from those masses. So total vacuum everywhere = no gravity, but that does not mean vacuum = no gravity.

There is a more basic gravity called the gravitational potential. If the force of gravity is analogous to the force of wind, then gravitational potential is analogous to air pressure. A horizontal change in air pressure over some distance is what produces wind, likewise a change in gravitational potential is what produces gravity. But when two wind streams collide and cancel, the air pressure does not go to zero. Likewise, even at the gravitational nullpoint between, say, earth and moon, there is still gravitational potential. In fact, this entire universe is permeated by an ambient gravitational potential field originating from all the masses occupying this universe. So in that sense, gravity (potential) exists everywhere even if in some places the force of gravity is zero.

What's interesting is that according to General Relativity, gravitational potential is what sets the rate of time and the scale of space. Ambient space has a certain value of "gravity pressure" that drops near masses, just as ambient air pressure drops near the nozzle of a vacuum cleaner. This local drop in gravitational potential is what warps spacetime around masses. If the mass is so intense that it locally cancels out the ambient pressure, time stops and space shrinks to zero, as happens around black holes. Beyond that, time becomes imaginary which allows for access to hyperspace and alternate physical dimensions.

But if you think about the implications of this, it says that the rate of time and scale of space in this universe are solely established by the very masses occupying this universe. Talk about consensual reality...  Without gravity, space and time would disappear and there would be no universe, therefore a universe filled entirely with vacuum could never exist.

"Gravity is the binder of all existence" - The C's.

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

10 (edited by Auendove 2006-07-14 06:34:39)

montalk wrote:

Depends on what you mean by gravity.

After I went to bed last night I was thinking that I had not explained a particular point well enough. The response of the statement was the result of my wondering how a merging of us and us was coming about...so my understanding was that the two are coming closer to merging as the gravitational pull loses it's vacuousness.

This is all I know to say about what is meant by "gravity." The particulars about where the intial source of gravity is coming from wasn't part of it.

montalk wrote:

But if you think about the implications of this, it says that the rate of time and scale of space in this universe are solely established by the very masses occupying this universe. Talk about consensual reality...  Without gravity, space and time would disappear and there would be no universe, therefore a universe filled entirely with vacuum could never exist.

I'm just thinking outloud here and certainly not sure of what I'm saying...=) and I'm hoping on hope that it actually applies to this quote of yours, but maybe this area of vacuum you refer to here is a border realm boundary space, a kind of interim/interchange space at a density border realm boundary "line."

I bring this up because of a visual I got at that time, too. The visual was of the two realms/timelines of us momentarily merging together at a border realm boundary, there following a brief, total collapse of time and mass, and then the creation of a whole new realm of being.

It was not just us in the here and now coming into us in the future, and then living their lifestyle. The completion of the merging of the two appeared to create a new way of existing for the both of Us'. This took me a bit by surprise because when I have in the past considered a possible merging of the two Us' I just always assumed I'd be stepping into my other self and life would go on in that established realm of being, but that visual shed a different light on what might happen.

------
------

lol

z3n3rg wrote:

Thanks for reminding me of this. 

Does anybody know what the C's mean by "gravity waves" exactly?

I found this yesterday: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity_wave

So if I understand this concept, something like the waves on the ocean are considered "gravity" waves since there is a material density difference the ocean and atmospheric presures.  Any disturbance to the water medium would produce a wave that would oscillate about an equilibrium point determined by the force of gravity.  Apparently this also happens at different points in the atmosphere where waves are observed between different atmospheric densities. 

So then what would be an example of an unstable gravity wave?  And how does this realate to quantum physics? 

Hmmm...

Doc: Marty, you're not thinking fourth dimensionally!
Marty McFly: Yeah, I know, I got a real problem with that.

12 (edited by z3n3rg 2006-07-14 08:57:30)

Plastic,

Obviously, I don't know for sure.  But I'll try to explain how I see it.

The wikipedia entry seems to be talking about waves that are caused by gravity.

I'm thinking that this is not what the Cs were referring to.  So here is my understanding of what the Cs were referring to.  And I may be completely off target here.

As stated in my previous post, I see gravity as being within it's own space or dimension if you will.  And the attractive force (gravity) is caused somehow by interaction of this no-time negatively charged dimensional space bubble and the dimensions it resides within (all dimensions).  Within this dimensional bubble, a force is exerted which is propagated within that dimension only.  The propagation of that force is what I would call a gravity wave.

I think about it like this.  Picture sub-microscopic bubbles filled with suspended electrons.  The wall of the bubble is variable depending on how the electrons are acting.  If there is no force within the bubble then the electrons remain static and the bubble exerts a static quantitative force on external dimensions.

An unstable gravity wave would be a wave that propagates within that dimension but has the effect of expanding the wall of the bubble.  Unstable means "tending strongly to change" or "fluctuating".  Just for visual think of a plastic tube filled halfway with water.  The plastic is a soft plastic.  Send a wave through the water at a specific force so that the crest of the wave doesn't touch the soft plastic skin on the top of the tube.  Now send a wave but every second wave extert more force so that the crest would hit the skin.  These fluctuating waves will then expand and contract the skin.  After awhile the skin may hold it's expansion to accommodate the extra force of the second wave.

Does that make any sense?

EDIT:  Of course, now it would be hard to equate that to the overall picture of the expansion of matter when unstable gravity waves propagate through a particular space/time location.  I'll meditate on it and see if I can come up with something that ties it all in.

13 (edited by z3n3rg 2006-07-14 10:10:11)

Ok, got some more thoughts on this.  I'll try to explain them.

The gravity bubble is not a vacuum in relation to mass/energy signatures.  It is a time-vacuum (no movement).  For instance, think of a bucket of sand (the gravity bubble).  Then throw in a steel ball (an electron) in.  That steel ball will then become suspended (static) in the sand and not move.

In 3d space/time these gravity bubbles are static and the skin is non-permeable.  The inside of the bubble can not be effected directly by normal external forces.  Thus gravity remains constant.  Of course, the more bubbles the more gravity but the bubbles themselves remain static.

Send that pulsating wave force from within that gravity dimension and it expands the skin allowing for permeability (loss of time vacuousness).  This then allows movement of the electrons within and a greater interaction between the space within and the space without.  Like throwing water in the bucket of sand would allow the steel ball more freedom of movement.

Ok, that's all I got at the moment.

EDIT:  Changing that analogy a bit.  Think of the bucket of sand expanded out but still holding the same amount of sand.  Instead of the sand falling to the bottom though think of it as distributing itself out evenly to take up the new space.  This would allow more freedom of movement for the steel ball.

Auendove wrote:

After I went to bed last night I was thinking that I had not explained a particular point well enough. The response of the statement was the result of my wondering how a merging of us and us was coming about...so my understanding was that the two are coming closer to merging as the gravitational pull loses it's vacuousness.

I don't know if this will help you, A-dove, but about a year ago I was thinking about ascension from a scientific POV, and I put my thoughts in an article, The True Cause of Global Warming. My main idea was that a certain amount of energy would be required for that "change of state", and where would that energy come from? Note esp. " At the superconducting transition, it suffers a discontinuous jump and thereafter ceases to be linear. "

Also,

Jesus (in Gospel of Thomas) wrote:

When you make the 2 into 1, then you will enter "The Kingdom"

We are all Kosh.

15 (edited by Auendove 2006-07-18 10:23:37)

Jeffrey, thanks for the link! I'm currently also reading Lynn McTaggart's "The Field" and looking at some other channelled material recently emailed to me. Even though science is only a percentage of the merging equation, it's fascinating to read this stuff; it gets me to thinking, instead of just feeling/experiencing.

Jesus (in Gospel of Thomas) wrote:

When you make the 2 into 1, then you will enter "The Kingdom"

Ya know?...thanks for quoting this. This has helped me to draw into focus something else I've been thinking about.

cool

------
------

lol