Better Angels > Light Paths > Standing Wave

Y O U R time of distortion and distortion of time

I S and I S

ended N O W

Awaken from the nightmare

Step A C R O S S

And R E - M E M B E R

http://www.xeeatwelve.com/articles/Prison_Break.html

Ironically, the deity responsible for death is the being most fearful of death - of its own demise and annihilation. The deity has embedded and programmed this fear into everything that ‘lives’ in this world of illusions.

What has been referred to as a survival instinct is really the programmed fear of death that infects all living things, including plants, animals and humans. This programming is deeply embedded into every particle of Matter because every particle of Matter has a thought form from Darkness that contains Darkness' fear of death.

Ironically, death is the very tool Darkness invented and imposed on everything in Its domain - the Virtual Reality - to control and enslave Its creation and all that are trapped in it. Death, amongst other things, wipes out memories to make it almost impossible for anyone to see through the lies and illusions of this Virtual Reality through the process of reincarnation.

When a True-Light consciousness vacates its physical body at the time of physical death, it continues its awareness because its awareness does not depend upon motion, as in the case of an artificial consciousness. The False-Light consciousness with a mixture of True-Light particles and False-Light particles also continues its awareness after physical death. Therefore, Darkness has to develop special activities and things for these types of consciousnesses to occupy themselves with while in transition from one body to another in order to keep the charade going.

It is important for Darkness to maintain the deception of the Virtual Reality and specifically of death so that the consciousness thinks it has died and been reborn. Such ones usually reside in the astral world of the Virtual Reality until it is time for them to re-enter new physical bodies by the process called re-incarnation. Re-incarnation is really a very evil imposition on the consciousness. It is done under the false pretence that the process of death and rebirth is in the best interests of the consciousness for its own purification and advancement.

Re-incarnation causes most people to lose almost all their memories of their past lives; it actually obstructs one from advancing in knowledge and awakening to Truth. This, again, is by design to benefit Darkness. Unbeknown to many, the Akashic records in the astral world - the records of supposedly everything that has ever happened since the beginning of the universe - have been tampered with to suit Darkness

This is why it is so very important for one to strive to hold on to one's Will even in this hellhole of the Virtual Reality. Unless a True-Light being relinquishes his or her Will over to Darkness, one will always remain a viable True Divine being.

It should be understood that Darkness has not the power to take any True Light being's Will by force. The Will can only be given over to Darkness by the True Light being.

In effect, this is how it is assured that all of the viable True Light will be gathered and taken Home and none of the artificial or fallen consciousnesses will be. Thus, no viable beings will be accidentally left behind and no non-viable beings will be mistakenly admitted to the Divine Creation.

Darkness has created the illusion of time and slowed things down so it appears that this Virtual Reality has been in existence for eons, but this is an illusion. In fact, the Virtual Reality has only been in existence for a very short interval. It is transitory and temporary and will soon be dissolved into nothingness. From the perspective on Earth, the Rescue Mission appears to be like a tortoise race due to the illusion of time that makes it appear to be a long time in occurring.

Since the Rescue Mission is now unstoppable, Darkness must impotently watch as the Separation of True Light from False Light occurs. Fragrance can now declare that the success of the Rescue Mission is assured.

Mirra was going through uncharted territory without a ‘map’ or other apparent guidance. This is why she often stated that she did not know where she was going or how far the journey would be. With each step, she would discover new illusions and illusions within the illusions. It was only towards the very end of her life in Pondicherry that she began to suspect that death was not an accidental process, but, instead, a deliberate, cruel imposition by a malevolent deity, whom many mistakenly worship as the God of True Light.

Darkness has built Its entire empire on the premise of wastage and death. Death is the lifeblood of Darkness. It is through death that Darkness is so adept at imprisoning True Light beings. Bodies do not need to decay and die. They only do so because existence in the Virtual Reality is a deception and illusory.

When the Christ Energy retrieves all of Its own, the Separation of Light and Darkness will be complete. Then, all that is of Darkness will dissipate, not to another dimension or realm of existence, but into nothingness. All that is set in motion by Darkness will cease to move, and when there is no motion, the illusions will collapse into nothingness. And, finally, nothing will remain of the house of horrors.

When all the illusions fall, Darkness will be fully exposed and those particles that comprise Darkness that have remained true to the Light and held onto the Will will shine. All the others will dissipate into nothingness as Darkness fractures.

So, even the prison known as the Evil Mind will shatter, and any particles within It that still hold onto the Divine Will will be released, freed from the self-imposed prison of Darkness.

The contradiction of Darkness is that it requires True-Light particles to exist, yet it also must assassinate True-Light particles to drive Its putrid Virtual Reality. Were Darkness to assassinate all the True-Light particles, It would self-destruct into nothingness. The Rescue Mission was launched to free the imprisoned True-Light particles and halt the insane, self-destructive activity of Darkness founded upon death. Strictly speaking, in the end, even Darkness is being liberated from Itself and Its twisted creation based upon senseless wastage, suffering and death.

C O M I N G   H O ME

A L L E S S E H

C O M I N G   H O ME   N O W

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/siriarc/Feminine-Rising.jpg

11   23   11

Re: A L L E S S E H

That's very comforting.  Thank you.

neutral....This programming is deeply embedded into every particle of Matter because every particle of Matter has a thought form from Darkness that contains Darkness' fear of death.....:|

Yep!

So I read elsewhere that we can NOT take any Traumatic CELL into the next dimension (4th)...All Matter ----cells----must be healed in the 3rd D.

neutral.....Since the Rescue Mission is now unstoppable, Darkness must impotently watch as the Separation of True Light from False Light occurs. Fragrance can now declare that the success of the Rescue Mission is assured....:|

Interesting, n'est-ce pas?....I feel that by owning our own darkness (which is what , some may ask?...do you have feelings of jealousy sometimes, do you judge others or yourself, do you smile at that person but not at the other...)
we heal oneself into a higher state of being...By each acknowledging our 'play' with fear, we raise (transmute) the dark into a higher light-bandwidth.... Hence, traumatic cells start to resurrect.

neutral..........Ironically, death is the very tool Darkness invented and imposed on everything in Its domain - the Virtual Reality - to control and enslave Its creation and all that are trapped in it. Death, amongst other things, wipes out memories to make it almost impossible for anyone to see through the lies and illusions of this Virtual Reality through the process of reincarnation....................:|

Totally incredible that DARKNESS is an inventor...
The internet is also a Virtual Reality....as far as I'm concern...I see it as a manifestation of the non-physical aspect of Mental Bodies. 

Yes, why must our memories be wiped out?  Yes, ILLUSIONS, ILLUSIONS...
(One fellow who is a Tibetan pointed out that one of his teachers said that ONE Human Being processes up to 84,000 thoughts within one day).  So many Illusions, so many CELLS...So calculate that with 8 billion humans times 84,000 thoughts....No wonder there are still so many of our us suffering from Illusions of Death and Darkness and wars, soap operas:mad:

neutral....Since the Rescue Mission is now unstoppable, Darkness must impotently watch as the Separation of True Light from False Light occurs. Fragrance can now declare that the success of the Rescue Mission is assured....:|

Yes about the "false Light"...Own one's darkness rather than being in Denial, than one can distinguish one's soul versus one's ego/negative ego.  Then, the ego eventually will vanish and one's true self emerges.  Gosh, am I sounding........like yeah!  OK, EGO/Negative EGO, False Yang, False Yin. In other words, why keep on condtioning the +-Ego.  Just observe it, and don't judge its thoughts of Illusions. 

It's Biological.

neutral......When the Christ Energy retrieves all of Its own, the Separation of Light and Darkness will be complete. Then, all that is of Darkness will dissipate, not to another dimension or realm of existence, but into nothingness. All that is set in motion by Darkness will cease to move, and when there is no motion, the illusions will collapse into nothingness. And, finally, nothing will remain of the house of horrors.

When all the illusions fall, Darkness will be fully exposed and those particles that comprise Darkness that have remained true to the Light and held onto the Will will shine. All the others will dissipate into nothingness as Darkness fractures.

So, even the prison known as the Evil Mind will shatter, and any particles within It that still hold onto the Divine Will will be released, freed from the self-imposed prison of Darkness.

The contradiction of Darkness is that it requires True-Light particles to exist, yet it also must assassinate True-Light particles to drive Its putrid Virtual Reality. Were Darkness to assassinate all the True-Light particles, It would self-destruct into nothingness. The Rescue Mission was launched to free the imprisoned True-Light particles and halt the insane, self-destructive activity of Darkness founded upon death. Strictly speaking, in the end, even Darkness is being liberated from Itself and Its twisted creation based upon senseless wastage, suffering and death.:|

And that is The Golden Age!

What a Post!!!!!:)

GoodLife, GoodLove
and 'f***" the Illusions....
-M

I'm not a fan of Amitakh Stanford's writings, to me they seem convoluted and verbose in order to hide the lack of real substance in the material. Also, it's disempowering. Want to escape this "hellhole" of a reality? Don't bother with all that growth & self-transcendence stuff, just sit back and wait to be whisked away by the Rescue Mission!

Nope, I don't buy it, sorry.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." - Mark Twain

5 (edited by LipstickMystic 2007-04-24 17:41:03)

Thank you, Siriarc.

"Re-incarnation causes most people to lose almost all their memories of their past lives; it actually obstructs one from advancing in knowledge and awakening to Truth. This, again, is by design to benefit Darkness. Unbeknown to many, the Akashic records in the astral world - the records of supposedly everything that has ever happened since the beginning of the universe - have been tampered with to suit Darkness."

"This is why it is so very important for one to strive to hold on to one's Will even in this hellhole of the Virtual Reality. Unless a True-Light being relinquishes his or her Will over to Darkness, one will always remain a viable True Divine being."

There's the seed of something important housed in these words, even though some of her stuff seems to veer off course (to me anyway.) 

Recently the spiritual teachings I've been receiving have had a different focus and direction than past teachings.  I think the dragons helped me experience this "course correction!"  (See dragon posts from this winter.) They gave me a lot of steam to turn the corner and learn new stuff.

Basically it has to do with this.......

We are here to accumulate power.

Not power in the sense we have been programmed to think about it. So try to release any thoughtforms that you have about what the word "power" means.

If you have to, think about it with some of these replacement definitions:

Power as......

Prana....

Life force....

Personal momentum and cohesion and direction.....

Clarity coupled with battery power to make things happen....

Solidity and form unique to your soul spark....

Integrity, uniqueness, true individuality....

Strength, wisdom, passion, purpose.

Power -- in the teachings I've been receiving lately -- is a truly misunderstood thing.

I've been told that it is the KEY to breaking out of the matrix when we leave these bodies one day. It's also the key if we want to KEEP these bodies and travel elsewhere with them WITHOUT dying (as masters like Jesus are said to have done.) I've been told that more humans have done this than we think! And I've also been shown information about people, contemporary people, who are over 150 years old -- living quietly and in seclusion, largely, but they're around. And they're not ET's either.

If we want to truly get control over these unruly bodies and minds, we need to accumulate, retain, and generate more power. Then we'll have all the battery charge we need to sustain ourselves in a fully conscious way throughout many realities....without the need for this dying and coming back in a body business. Or if we do die, we move on as fully conscious beings from there.

It's all about halting the process of spiritual amnesia that happens after death and before birth into the next life (if we reincarnate.)  We HAVE to learn how to overcome that spiritual amnesia. It's not so critical that we spend a lot of time and energy reclaiming specific memories of past lives, unless the information is directly involved with healing work we are doing or soul fragments we're reclaiming from other realities where we were damaged.  In those situations it can be helpful to download some of our spirit's "biography" about where we've been and what we've done so we can understand the energies we're trying to heal and correct within ourselves.

But it's not NECESSARY to remember all that stuff and that can actually become a huge distraction.  (Think New Agers, Shirley MacClaine, etc. smile

No, the real issue for us to be able to take the next step spiritually seems to have something to do with power....how to accumulate it, generate it, and utilize it so that we start taking charge of this "vehicle" and can pilot it effectively through this reality and on into the next adventure.

I've been told that you can't come out of this reality through death and avoid the incarnational wheel very easily unless you can avoid spiritual amnesia at the time of death and just after death.

And we can do this if we are powerful within ourselves, centered within our true being, and if we've accumulated enough "battery power" to remain strong and clear.

I was also told that there is an energy point between the navel and the solar plexus that is the center of this power.....but to think of it as a chakra isn't entirely accurate. It's really more of an internal "nuclear reactor" that holds, releases, and generates prana. 

And most people's "reactor" is all funky and not working correctly. So they run around tired, disoriented, bummed out, and depressed.

Real "power" as I've been shown it isn't what we usually think of when we think of the word power......It's not some shamans mucking around playing mind games with each other and being tricksters like in the Don Juan/Castaneda books, which are some of the rare pieces in the metaphysical literature that talk about power in any real way.

It's not witchcraft in the traditional sense, although you do need to combine Fire (spiritual fire,) Air (mental intention and visualization,) Water (clear and directed passion) and Earth (physical effort) to stoke that internal power source.

But there are other "elements" that allow us to draw in power and utilize power.

One simple way to accumulate power and regenerate the body and the mind has to do with drawing in prana from the sun. Simple stuff. Just sit outside and set the intention that you're drawing in power from the sun and you'll feel it happen in your own perfect way.

You can also draw in power/prana from nature - especially in the warm seasons when the devas who are guardians of the trees and rocks are activated. They will be happy to share some energy with you if you ask for it.

You can also put your roots deep down into Mother Earth and draw up power from Mother Earth's heart or spiritual center - picture it like a burning sun deep within the Earth's core.

And you can also draw power from God/Goddess/Spiritual Creator/the Big Cheese or however you frame the idea of Spiritual Source.

I've been shown a lot of interesting stuff about how we are power starved right now on this planet. Some of it is because there's so little prana in our food because of genetic modification of the food and chemical pollution - so it turns out that there IS a real need for us to be eating more organic food that is a bit more pure.

Another reason why we are power-starved is because we are surrounded by metal and metallic things --- cars, aluminum siding on homes, electrical wiring inside buildings, computers, TV's, cell phones, etc.  Apparently these things create a magnetic charge that really does weaken the body's own natural electrical functions.  There's a lot of research out there about harmful electricity and it would appear to be a big factor in why we've all become so weakened.

So we need to learn how to DRAW IN power .....not in a vampiric way, stealing it from other people, which is what most people are doing all the time.  We need to draw in power more in the sense of an "in breath," like breathing in prana. 

Some forms of yoga teach pranic breathing, but I've been told that this can actually be more damaging to the body in the short-term unless you have already gone through a lot of purification physically and emotionally.  Just doing pranic breathing all of a sudden is going to create a huge detox process that might be very painful and uncomfortable, and it's not recommended unless you have a guide or a coach to help you each step of the way as you process the effects.

There's a lot more that I've been shown, and I need to organize the material more and find out more to share it with you here. 

I'm in the process of trying to get out of my own way (going beyond my preconceived notions about what power is and isn't) so I can receive this information properly. We've received several teachings about it so far and I know that more is to come.  (My honey and I periodically sit down to "listen" to the cosmos and various teachers and teachings show up. We take notes and I still don't know what to do with it all because it's, like, 500 books worth already!) 

I think the main thing I'm noticing when I react to the word "power" is that my gut reaction is that power is BAD....or that I can't have it....or that I shouldn't have it.  Which is interesting that I immediately place these connotations around it.

What do you think about the word power?  Is power something you feel you deserve? What might power be to you?

To me I want to have power within myself to ALWAYS BE MYSELF and not anybody else. This means not allowing myself to pick up programming from other people's realities, ancestral histories, cultural stuff, or limited thought processes just because sometimes their thoughts and energies are LOUD and OVERWHELMING.

To me it's about being so clear in my own frequency that I can joyfully and easily BE that frequency all the time, without altering it, falsifying it, or changing it for anybody else.

It's not about overriding anybody else's energy.  It's more like playing in an orchestra, and I'm one type of instrument, and everybody is a different instrument, and we'll all making beautiful music together. This is how I tend to see the Universe and how I tend to see God.

Many years ago I was gifted with the most beautiful dream vision.  Although I hate to call it a dream or a vision, because those things sound so fake and weird and weak.  This was a .....visit....to a place....and I knew instinctively I was in one of the "heavens" -- one of the higher dimensional realities where souls hang out that is based in a much finer frequency of love than the one we experience down here.

In the dream I walked into this beautiful garden setting with white wooden terracing and a lovely patio, all covered with beautiful flowers. On the outside door to this area I saw a sign that said "Michael Mann's Thingamabob." Like it was an announcement for the program that was taking place inside.  (Michael Mann is a famous movie director who has directed lots of megasuccessful films, but I didn't see him there. And "thingamabob" if you're not familiar with this word means sort of like "thingie" or "whatchamacallit" --- it's a word for something that has no specific meaning.)

Inside were hundreds of beautifully dressed black people, every one of them smiling and happy. And all of them were singing.....at the same time.....but not music in the way we normally think of music. It was like each person was singing their OWN song, beautifully and perfectly, yet somehow in singing their OWN song so perfectly it harmonized in this gorgeous way with all the other singers and their songs.  Kind of like if a bunch of jazz singers stood up and started improvising singing, each doing their own thing, but all of it coming together beautifully. 

Only this music was more soulful and choral, more personal, more like love songs. And each person was singing their own, yet they were all together in creating this larger THING......this Thingamabob.....that was just a huge canopy of gorgeous music.

They were all sitting there singing in this perfect way on a perfect day in this perfect place, and the music just grew and became more complex and more wonderful each moment I stood there and watched and listened.

And I felt JOY.  Some of the most intense joy I've ever experienced in this lifetime.  This was a place of LOVE. Of MUSIC. Of Creation.  Of Perfect Fellowship. 

It wasn't one of those "static" places in the afterlife that I've seen, ones which I feel are manipulated Matrix layers with this more artifical feeling -- people having a nice family reunion or whatever and then it's like, "So now what do we do?"

This place was DYNAMIC, COMPLEX, and filled with spirit.  It was like witnessing the mind of God if the mind of God could manifest through people in a place doing something specific ( in this case, singing.) 

I woke up from that visit/dream/journey smiling and crying. You know when you're so moved by something that the joy of it washes over you and you can't stop crying, your heart is so open? That's what it was like. The dream only lasted a minute or so but I've never seen anything like it before or since.

I think that the accumulation of power is about a uniquely personal power, reclaiming and recharging that "battery" that lives within you as a unique spirit, so that you can take that power and go anywhere you want in creation and do whatever you wish and experience whatever grand creation you want to.  Creation is infinite and we experience such a limited bandwith of creative energy down here.  We're meant to be and to do so much more.

If you come into your personal vibration or frequency, that blueprint of spirit that is YOU and nobody else, coming into this power doesn't mean that you OVERPOWER anybody else.

Instead, you can join in the cocreation of being part of a symphony or choral group where every song is unique, yet it's all part of a grand WHOLE that is perfect and wonderful.

Anyway, those are the concepts that surface for me when I contemplate what power can be in its most beautiful and divine form -- the power to create WITH a higher power and with others, but to also be fulfilled and complete within YOU because you are at one with your true essence and are no longer "off center" as a being.

I think down here we're all a bit off center.  Power is about reclaiming the rightness of who we are and how we need to be to express our best energy as beings. 

More soon.

LipstickMystic aka Jennifer

Daisy wrote:

I'm not a fan of Amitakh Stanford's writings, to me they seem convoluted and verbose in order to hide the lack of real substance in the material. Also, it's disempowering. Want to escape this "hellhole" of a reality? Don't bother with all that growth & self-transcendence stuff, just sit back and wait to be whisked away by the Rescue Mission!

Nope, I don't buy it, sorry.

I'm half and half some of her stuff is taken from other areas of study I enjoy others are distinctly her own. I just see it as we must do it ourselves whatever we are. I'm not waiting for someone to save me. I don't want that. But, to each his own if her work inspires you in some way more power to you. We all need what we need. I like things that many people can't stand and consider an absolute lie but there is something in it I need to discover.

LipstickMystic wrote:

We are here to accumulate power.

Personal Power:

The Willingness And Ability To Act       

LipstickMystic wrote:

It's all about halting the process of spiritual amnesia that happens after death and before birth into the next life (if we reincarnate.)  We HAVE to learn how to overcome that spiritual amnesia.

See:

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=3431

When WE Finish What We Came To Do,

The reincarceration loosh farm its the parasitic feeders

W I L L <<<<<<<Personal Power

Be Burned From Existence

LipstickMystic wrote:

One simple way to accumulate power and regenerate the body and the mind has to do with drawing in prana from the sun.

See:

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=2287

LipstickMystic wrote:

And I felt JOY.  Some of the most intense joy I've ever experienced in this lifetime.  This was a place of LOVE. Of MUSIC. Of Creation.  Of Perfect Fellowship.

This place was DYNAMIC, COMPLEX, and filled with spirit.  It was like witnessing the mind of God if the mind of God could manifest through people in a place doing something specific ( in this case, singing.)

I woke up from that visit/dream/journey smiling and crying. You know when you're so moved by something that the joy of it washes over you and you can't stop crying, your heart is so open? That's what it was like.

Having Defused The Bomb

WE Rise From The Abyss

distortion Dissolves

And.......

LipstickMystic wrote:

YOU can join in the cocreation of being part of a symphony or choral group where every song is unique, yet it's all part of a grand WHOLE that is perfect and wonderful.

Anyway, those are the concepts that surface for me when I contemplate what power can be in its most beautiful and divine form -- the power to create WITH a higher power and with others, but to also be fulfilled and complete within YOU because you are at one with your true essence and are no longer "off center" as a being.

H O M E

A D

V O

Z I N

11   23   11

Repairing the energy grid, the protective sphere around the Earth.
I find it interesting that the electromagnetic field around the Earth has fallen around %10 over the past couple of hundred years. Is this synonymous with the breaching of the psychic defenses by malicious, nonterrestrial powers? Perhaps a flip of polarities occurs when we have fallen to such an extent, the EM (or psychic protection) field becomes zero, where we have become nothing more than portals and puppets, and the Earth says "Screw that. Try again."
Repairing the energy grid is the only true way to accumulate power, which requires both personal and inter-personal change with yourself, your people and Nature.
Everyone needs to help. Yes, the Rescue Team is here and has always been with us, but they need us and the dreamers to breathe new life into the grid. The new Matrix will be the old, true Matrix. The current one needs to remember, and only then will the pieces fall into place.

"Don't eat any wooden nickels."

9 (edited by SiriArc 2007-04-25 23:35:25)

[center]http://forum.noblerealms.org/img/avatars/997.jpg[/center]

[imgl]http://forum.noblerealms.org/img/avatars/997.jpg[/imgl]                         

[imgr]http://forum.noblerealms.org/img/avatars/997.jpg[/imgr]

***Magical Mongoose*** wrote:

Repairing the energy grid is the only true way to accumulate power, which requires both personal and inter-personal change with yourself, your people and Nature.

Noted Here (and elsewhere):

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=4072

When YOU Heal YOURSELF, there is More Health in the World

Not just one more healthy Person

More Health in the World

***Magical Mongoose*** wrote:

Yes, the Rescue Team is here and has always been with us, but they need US and the Dreamers  to Breathe New Life into the grid.

They Are US

WE Are Them

11   23   11

To Daisy, I reply  because when I first replied to this post, I did not read that person's website.  But Because you said

"I'm not a fan of Amitakh Stanford's writings, to me they seem convoluted and verbose in order to hide the lack of real substance in the material. Also, it's disempowering. Want to escape this "hellhole" of a reality? Don't bother with all that growth & self-transcendence stuff, just sit back and wait to be whisked away by the Rescue Mission!

Nope, I don't buy it, sorry."

I went to her/his website.  This is NOT disempowering .  It's a different point of view, that is all. 
She/He said, Darkness created Matter, and it also created Illusions to go with it.  Hence, the re-incarnation cycles.  Good / Bad, gosh, go back into Matter and Darkness will be your Saviour.  Put it , this way, is I , like her/him, feel that the BIBLE was written for the SLAVES , 'cause the Slaves (the labotory bred humans in a soap dish) were here only to rape the Earth Mother.  But anything we create biologically has a consciousness that carries over Death, but where do, myself, the Dark?light half-breed s go after our body is consumed by the parasites, bacteria, and viruses, huh?)

No, this website has definitely a very different perspective on things.  Also, Geometry is at Fault as well.  ANd there is no SACRED geometry.  That is how the MATRIX got created in the Etheric Planes.
So time to change Merkaba Geometry.  The Circle we Dance within.

OK.  Daisy.  Me, too, there is No  RESCUE MISSION, gosh as I need SAAVING  (well, maybe a bank account would be nice).  It's that we 'use ' words tp describe events and some words don't vibe with me.  However, being BIlingual, and multi-cultural, we all live all over this planet with our own expressions.  It's that we all in-it together, regardless of the Non-physical and physical realms. 
So we need no saving, resue mission, 'cause hey, I can drown on my own, thank you very much..
Maybe I'll edit this some other time....library, free computer, virtual internet reality, is running out.

-Amie (Friend in French , but hey, the other languages I love there sound too, just that translation like RESCUE MIssion, well, yeah, cough, cough, spit)

An interesting concept on reincarnation and past lives, from the Going Deeper web site..

“...Score one for the glorious limitation of the mind and its unyielding need to understand everything in terms it already accepts,” Zeus cracked. “Let’s see if we can throw it a bone or two. Imagine, if you will, a single drop of water (you) and a river (your lifetime) emptying into the sea (at the time of your death) as you depart from the illusion of space/time and enter into the nonlocal universe of time/space. When the single drop enters the sea, it not only merges with all the other drops, it also loses its integrity as a drop. It separates into its component molecules.
Got any idea how many?”
“Nope,” Larry answered, “but judging from the tone of your voice, I’d say it was more than I can count.”
“You got that right. It’s a whopper of a number: 1.7 x 1021. That’s 1.7 followed by 21 zeroes . . . far more than all the stars in the Milky Way galaxy! Now, imagine each of these molecules as data units, carrying back the fruits of your incarnation to the mother sea. “When you’re about to take another incarnation, it’s time to reassemble a new drop of water. It’s up to you and your Higher Self to gather data units from the vast archive available to you.
What you ultimately select determines the ‘history’ of your past lives as well as the gifts and challenges you bring with you when you reenter the illusion.”
“Thanks. It’s beginning to make sense. When people get caught up in the details of their past lives, they’re missing the
point completely, aren’t they?” Larry asked.
“Why so?”
“Because they get caught up with the glamour of the surface and fail to go deeper. Instead of feeling special about who they were, wouldn’t they be better served by pondering why a particular previous lifetime was chosen and how it impacts their current life?”

http://www.goingdeeper.org/sample.php?I … e&IN=N

or reincarceration and previous imprisonments.......

Potential Review:

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=3034

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/siriarc/System-Recycle-Bin-Empty-256x256.png

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/siriarc/MWSnap049.jpg

11   23   11

SiriaArc quoting someone:

The contradiction of Darkness is that it requires True-Light particles to exist, yet it also must assassinate True-Light particles to drive Its putrid Virtual Reality.

and vice-versa-no? darkness spins the light, but right now a lot of light is tired of spinning in the vortex.

and:

Bodies do not need to decay and die. They only do so because existence in the Virtual Reality is a deception and illusory.

I think it is an important distinction for me to make in my own recovery, that I now see that this body, this life form is not an illusion. Only the thought constructs imposed and limiting physical existence are an illusion. When I go to New Agey things (which is now everything) and people say that form is an illusion, I think that this is part of the dark side brainwashing campaign. If everything is nothing including your self/body/soul then it doesn't matter what happens to you or what you do with the life that you are manifesting. It seems like a distraction from true purpose, which I think is as real as anything else. So I am hopeful that what Lipstick Mystic said:

I've been told that it is the KEY to breaking out of the matrix when we leave these bodies one day. It's also the key if we want to KEEP these bodies and travel elsewhere with them WITHOUT dying (as masters like Jesus are said to have done.) I've been told that more humans have done this than we think!

is right-on. Only thing is that there is so much coming at us trying to control our thoughts now so that we can't be conscious when we "die."

Somebody-or-other said:

Re-incarnation causes most people to lose almost all their memories of their past lives; it actually obstructs one from advancing in knowledge and awakening to Truth. This, again, is by design to benefit Darkness. Unbeknown to many, the Akashic records in the astral world - the records of supposedly everything that has ever happened since the beginning of the universe - have been tampered with to suit Darkness."

I try to say prayers and clearings on a regular basis to remove my Akashic records from the database. I think that they are a memory bank that is used by negativity to keep us spinning in the vortex.
Interesting thread-thanks all-lala

don't judge a book by its name

http://homoplasmate.blogspot.com/2005/0 … ology.html

Cosmogony and Cosmology

by Philip K Dick (1978)

If such an alternate, invisible substratum of authentic reality exists beneath or concealed in some way by the spurious projected reality, it would constitute the substance of the greatest esoteric knowledge that could be imagined. I propose the proposition that such an invisible substratum does indeed exist, and I further propose the proposition that a hidden group or organization processes this guarded knowledge as well as techniques to trigger off a perception, however limited, of the authentic substratum. I term this group or organization the true, hidden, working throughout the centuries underground, with direct ties to the esoteric oral traditions, gnosis, and techniques dating back to Christ. I propose, further, that the induced triggering off of awareness of the authentic substratum by the true, results ultimately in the subject finding or entering or seeing what is described in the N.T. as the Kingdom of God.

Finally, I propose the startling notion that Christ returned in a resurrected form shortly after his crucifixion as what is called the Paraclete, and is capable of inducing a theolepsy that is equal functionally to the birth of the Urgrund in the person involved. And finally, I state that Christ is a microform of the Urgrund, not a product of it, but it itself. He does not hear the vox Dei [voice of God]; he is the vox Dei. He was the initial penetration of this projected pseudoworld by the Urgrund, and has never left.

The authentic substratum disclosed by disobedience and denial of the spurious world is the reality of Christ Himself, the space-time of the First Advent; in other words, that portion of the spurious framework already transmuted by the penetration of the Urgrund. Since the First Advent was the initial stage of that penetration, it is not surprising that it would still constitute the segment of pure and authentic reality, bipolarized against the projected counterfeit. Situated outside of linear time, standing outside all the limitations of the artifact's projected world, it is eternal and perfect, and theoretically always available literally within reach. But withdrawal of assent to the projected world is a precondition for a perception of and experience with this supreme reality, and this must be externally induced.

This is the bedrock dialectic: liberation (salvation) against enslavement (sin or the fallen state). Inasmuch as the artifact enslaves men, without their even suspecting it, the artifact and its projected world can be said to be "hostile," which means devoted to enslavement, deception, and spiritual death. That even this is utilized by the Urgrund, which utilizes everything, is a sacred secret and hard to understand. It can be said that the liberating penetration of the projected world by the Urgrund is the final and absolute victory of freedom, of salvation, of Christ Himself; it is the beautiful resolution of a timeless conflict.

Disobedience is the key to salvation, precisely as it is said to have been the key to the primordial Fall (if such ever in fact did take place), except that as a key to salvation is it not a disobedience to the present system of things, which [system of] things, if bipolarized against the Urgrund, is at the same time an act of obedience to God? The chink in the armor of the enslaving and deluding projected world is narrow, small, and difficult, but within the terms of this model it can be defined: Restoration to what is conceived to be our original divine state enters, so to speak, via the road of disobedience to that which, however much coercive power it exerts over us, is counterfeit. Disobedience to the artifact's projected world in a very real sense overthrows that projected world, if the disobedience consists of a denial of the reality of that world and (and this is absolutely necessary) an affirmation of Christ, specifically the eternal and cosmic Christ whose body is in essence an authentic "world" underlying what we see.

The artifact, if disobeyed, will insist that it is God, the legitimate God, and that disobedience is a fault against the Creator of man and of the world. It is indeed the Creator of the world, but not of man. The Urgrund and man, being isomorphic, stand together in opposition to the world. This is the condition that must be achieved. Alliance is the formation of an alliance against the Urgrund. God and man belong together, pitted against the projected world.

1. We must recognize the existence of the artifact.

2. We must recognize the spuriousness of the empirical world, generated by the artifact.

3. We must grasp the fact that the artifact has by its world-projecting power enslaved us.

4. We must recognize the fact that the artifact, although enslaving us in a counterfeit world, is teaching us.

5. We must finally come to the point where we disobey our teacher - perhaps the most difficult moment in life, inasmuch as that teacher says, "I will destroy you if you disobey me, and I would be morally right to do so, since I am your Creator."

There can be no divine birth within the human mind until that human has denied the world. He rebelled once and fell; he must now rebel again to regain his lost state.

That which destroyed him will save him. There is no other path. The maker is motivated to seek an instrument for self-awareness: This is the premise of this paper. And our reality was constructed to act as a sort of mirror or image of its maker, so that the maker can obtain thereby an objective standpoint to comprehend its own self.

The kind of memory that Bruno was cultivating - and teaching techniques by which to restore this memory - is the long-term DNA gene pool memory that spans many lifetimes. The retrieval of this long-term memory is called anamnesis, which literally means the loss of forgetfulness. It is only by means of anamnesis, then, that memory truly capable of "reflecting the divine mind behind the universe" is brought into being. Therefore, if the human being is to fulfill his task - that of being a sort of mirror or image of the Urgrund - he must experience anamnesis.

Anamnesis is achieved when certain inhibited neural circuits in the human brain are disinhibited. The individual cannot achieve this himself; the disinhibiting stimulus is external to him and must be presented to him, whereupon a process in his brain is set into motion by which he eventually will be capable of fulfilling his task.

It is the hidden, true Church that approaches men here and there to trigger off that anamnesis -- which acts at the same time to permit that man to see the projected world as it is. Thus he is liberated in the very act of performing his divine task.

The point of entrance to effect this transformation lies in the person, the microcosm, not the macrocosm. The sanctifying metamorphosis occurs there. The universe cannot be asked to remove its mask if the person will not shed his. All the mystery religions, the Hermetic and alchemical and Christian included, hold the individual human as target by which to transmute the universe. By changing the person the world is changed.

Our process universe is a mechanism by which God meets Himself at last face to face. It is not a man who is estranged from God; it is God who is estranged from God. He evidently willed it this way at the beginning, and has never since sought his way back home.

He no longer knows why he has done all this to himself. He does not remember. He has allowed Himself to become enslaved to his own artifact, deluded by it, coerced by it, finally killed by it. He, the living, is at the mercy of the mechanical. The servant has become the master, and the master the servant. And the master either renounced voluntarily his memory of how this happened and why, or else his memory was eradicated by the servant. Either way, he is the artifact's victim.

The Urgrund has dispatched a Champion to assist us. The Advocate. He is here now. When he came here the first time, almost two thousand years ago, the artifact detected him and ejected him. But this time it will not detect him. He is invisible, except for those whom he rescues. The artifact does not know that the Advocate is here again; the rescue is being done in stealth. He is everywhere and nowhere.

In Christ, God descended to corporeal manhood -- at that point the division between the two realms was abolished. Those humans selected out to participate in this group mind -- they would be immortal. So here is an even deeper secret than I had uncovered so far. Projected delusional world by a former-servant artifact -- divine substratum beneath - time travel - now I posit an augmented Corpus Christi (my model of it) spanning all time and all space: ubiquitous in time and space. It sounds like Xenophanes' noos [absolute mind], with this added: Living men can participate in that noos. And in a certain real sense, this noos is the secret ruler of the world, so that those who are taken into it become "terminals" of it - which is to say, temporary Christs.

The enemy of my life, justice, truth, and freedom, is the irreal, the delusional. Our world is a deluding projection by an artifact that does not even know that it is an artifact, or what its purpose in projecting our world is. When it departs it will depart very suddenly, without warning.

The maker (of the world-projecting artifact) is here, in the animate debris of this world, his memories erased, so that he has no knowledge of his own identity. He could be any one of us, or a number of us, scattered here and there. The artifact, unaware of him, unaware that it is an artifact, unaware of its purpose, will eventually subject this memoryless maker located here to too much pain; this final excess of pointless, unmerited pain inflicted on the life form that, unknown to the artifact and itself, the maker, will cause anamnesis to occur abruptly; the maker will "come to himself," recall who and what he is -- whereupon he will not merely rebel against the artifact and its pain-filled world; he will signal the presiding deity Shiva to destroy the artifact, and, with it, its projected world.

The artifact does not comprehend what risk it is running in the inflicting of unmerited suffering on living creatures. It imagines them all to be at its mercy and without recourse. In this it is wrong, absolutely wrong. Buried here, mixed in with the bulk, the mass, there exists unsuspected even by itself the Urgrund with all the power and wisdom that implies. The artifact is treading on dangerous ground; it is coming closer and closer to awakening its own maker.

The protonarrative of this is found in Euripides' The Bacchae. A stranger enters the kingdom of the "King of Tears," who has him imprisoned for no cause. The stranger turns out to be the high priest of Dionysos, which is equal to being the god himself. The stranger bursts the prison (a symbol of this enslaving world) and then systematically destroys the king by driving him insane, and in a public way that not only abolishes him but [also] turns the king into a laughingstock for the multitude that his reign has oppressed. If the prison represents this world, what does the "King of Tears" represent? Nothing less than the creator of this world: the mecrudiical, ruthless, unheeding artifact itself, which is to say, the king or god of this world. "The King of Tears" does not suspect the existence of the true nature of the stranger whom he has imprisoned. Nor whom the stranger can call on.

According to the cosmological model presented in this paper, the Urgrund, the ultimate noos and maker, is secretly present in this cruel and spurious world. Being unaware of this, the artifact projecting this counterfeit world will continue heedlessly to inflict the needless suffering engendered by the mindless machinery (i.e. the causal processes) it customarily employs and has always employed. In my opinion the Urgrund has differentiated itself from being the One into plurality. Some fragments or "images" of it are certainly conscious of their identity; others perhaps are not.

Since it is man who undergoes the pain, it can be reasoned that the birth of God (the Urgrund) will occur in man himself. Mankind, then, as a species, is a Mater Dei: a Mother of God - an extraordinary concept, which would then regard biological evolution on this planet as a means of bringing into existing a host or womb from which God Himself is at last born.

The human race assumes a yin nature, or female nature, with the Holy Spirit as the yang, or male principle. Man, then, does not evolve into God; he evolves into a womb or host for God; this is crucially different. Anamnesis is the birth, in essence the offspring of two parents: a human being and the Holy Spirit. Without the entry into the human being of the Holy Spirit, the event cannot occur. The Holy Spirit is, of course, the Pons Dei. It is the link between the two realms. In creatures of all kinds there is a major instinct system that is termed "homing."

By analogical reasoning, man can be said possibly to possess - even unknown to himself - a homing instinct. This world is not his home. His true home is in the region of the heavens that the ancient world called the pleroma.

In the Gnostic system, however, the term has a more definite meaning: It is the supralunar region in the heavens from which comes the secret knowledge that brings salvation to man.

In the cosmology presented here, the pleroma is conceived to be the Urgrund or the location of the Urgrund from which we originally came and to which (if all goes right) we finally return. If the totality of being is regarded as a breathing organism (exhibiting inhalation and exhalation, or palintropos harmonie), then it can be said, metaphorically, that originally we were "exhaled" from the pleroma, pause momentarily in externalized stasis (our lives here), and then are inhaled back into the pleroma once more. This is the normal pulsation of the totality of being: its basic activity or indication of life.

What can one say in favor of the suffering of living creatures in this world? Nothing. Nothing, except that it will by its nature trigger off revolt or disobedience - which in turn will lead to an abolition of this world and a return to the Godhead. It is the very gratuity of the suffering that most of all incites rebellion, incites a comprehension that something in this world is terribly, terribly wrong. That this suffering is purposeless, random, and unmerited leads ultimately to its own destruction - its and its author's. The more fully we see the pointlessness of it the more inclined we are to revolt against it. Any attempt to discern a redemptive value or purpose in the fact of suffering merely binds us more firmly to a vicious and irreal system of things -- and to a brutal tyrant that is not even alive. "I do not accept this" must be our attitude. "There is no plan in it, no purpose." Scrutinizing it unflinchingly, we repudiate it and aid in the repudiation of all delusion. Anyone who makes a pact with pain has succumbed to the artifact and is its slave. It has done in another victim and obtained his consent. This is the artifact's ultimate victory: The victim colludes in his own suffering, and is willing to collude in a willingness to agree to the naturalness of suffering in general. Seeking to find a purpose in suffering is like seeking to find a purpose in a counterfeit coin. The "purpose" is obvious: It is a trick, designed to deceive. If we are deceived into believing that suffering serves - must serve - some good end, then the counterfeit has managed to pass itself off and has achieved its cruel purpose.

A large portion of the Christian community over the centuries has fallen victim to this intellectual snare; without realizing it, by encouraging or welcoming suffering, they are enslaved even further by the artifact.

I became aware that the wisdom and power of the Urgrund were actively at work ameliorating our situation by intervening in the historic process. Extrapolating from this, I reason that other invisible interventions have probably taken place without our awareness. The Urgrund does not advertise to the artifact that it is here. Suppose the Urgrund reasons - and correctly - that were the artifact to know that it has returned a second time, the artifact would step up its cruelty to a maximum degree. We are experiencing a subtle invasion, taking place in stealth.

Once you have posited a strong adversary to the Urgrund, one so enormous that it is capable of projecting and sustaining an entire counterfeit universe, you have also put forth a possible clue to the need for stealth and concealment by the Urgrund. Its activities in this world resemble the covert advance of a secret, determined revolution against a powerful tyranny. The Urgrund is playing for ultimate stakes. It aims at nothing short of abolishing this world and its author entirely. I really don't know. I can envision its own agony at having to curtail its assistance to those in need, but it must win out against the artifact. It is aiming at the enemy's heart (or where its heart would be if it had one), and, upon success, all the pieces, the polyforms of pain throughout creation, will be spontaneously relieved.

At this point the analogy of the artifact to a teaching machine fails. This is not a lesson the teaching machine - if it is that - can teach us, because it does not know the answer. But we ourselves, as pluriform images of the Urgrund, will a priori know the reason for our situation when we become adequately conscious; we will remember. Knowledge of this sort lies in our own intrinsic long-term inhibited memory circuits.

Sometimes, however, a trap such as a spider's web (to cite only one of many) accidentally traps a deadly entity, capable of killing the trap maker. This may be the case here. We may not be what we seem even to ourselves.

The good side possessed absolute wisdom, could therefore absolutely foresee the future, and could lay down moves long in advance of payoffs that the evil, blind, dark counterplayer could not anticipate. It was an encouraging vision. In every trick the good won; it beat the dark antagonist unerringly. What more could I ask from an Ultimate Vision of Absolute Total Reality? What more do I need to know? The score reads: Evil zero; Good infinity. Let me stop there, satisfied; the final tally is explicit.

[center]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/siriarc/MWSnap149.jpg[/center]

11   23   11

[center][size=16]Howard V. Hendrix

Empty Cities Of The Full Moon[/size][/center]

EMPTY CITIES OF THE FULL MOON                                                                                  427                 

Ricardo offers it no fight. As he kneels before the creature, he recognizes it: the Dalke and Kong constructs, grown inseparably together in their incarnating of something very distant and alien. Looking at the incarnation, sensing through Dalke's and Kong's understanding of it all the realities this creature embodies, [highlight]Ricardo now also understands the Allesseh for what it truly is.[/highlight]

Not just something that began as an expanding network of Von Neumann probes. Not just an artificial galactic nervous system, evolving itself and coevolving its linkages to sentient species for millions of years. Not just something self-translated into a higher dimensional cosmological form no longer simply mechanical, organic, of even physical. Not just a hyperdimensional node at the center of the galaxy, existing in more than one universe at once.

No: A bodhisattva gone bad. One who has been through so many incarnations, it has fallen in love with space and time and all the universe's innumerable productions. One that's taken in so much data it has become self-absorbed and self-obsessed. Able to continue to exist in anyone time and space only so long as it never truly knows itself in that time and space. Who fears that each universe trends toward total consciousness, toward enlightenment, toward transcendence. Who hopes each universe, too, is bodhisattvic, and will not take the next transcendent step until all within it are also totally conscious. Who believes that - through the impossibility of any system's being fully complete and fully consistent at one and the same time - it can block that final enlightenment throughout this universe forever.

As the axe-wielding fallen angel and old adversary hurtles toward him screaming, Ricardo feels only pity and compassion for it. For its existential dread, which works to keeps microcosm and macrocosm forever separated, consciousness forever unconscious of itself. For its refusal to recognize the reality of anything larger than universe or multiverse. For its refusal to accept the idea that the radical inconsistency of the multiverse and the radical incompleteness of any single universe are together reconciled in each other - in a plenum where all that is possible is real.

As it dismembers his body, Ricardo realizes that it is not hate that drives this thing, but a misguided and all-consuming love. The misguided lover has separated itself from that sea of love at the end of time, in which dwell

428                                                                                                         Howard v. Hendrix

those realities called by many names - archetypes, spirits, plenum, bodhisattvas, hyperconsciousness at omega, ecologies of mind. [highlight]By such separation, this thing that names itself the Allesseh has made churning Hell seas of itself.[/highlight]

As it lops off his head, Ricardo dies, yet remains [highlight]the conscious agent of those forces who have love enough for time, but not too much - transcending space and time even as they continue to work through it.[/highlight] Ricardo is gone, and yet still here. Like a shaman killed in dream who dies in the physical world, his clothes sag to empty.

At that instant, [highlight]all the singularities and omega points[/highlight] Sister Vena spoke of line up in him. Parallel universe processing begins. The energy available to his thought becomes infinite. [highlight]As he is brought utterly into conjunction with those plenum forces influencing the universe from beyond time, time ends for Ricardo Alvarez.[/highlight]

His flesh and bone unravel, weaving themselves into the grass of the ruined temple, shooting through the temple and all the buildings, recreating all this world in a new form, that of a glowing reef-city ensconced in a full moon, an underwater forest and binotechnically homegrown hometown, where one cannot tell the town for the oozy trees, because the town is the trees. Through all the changes, the pattern of his consciousness remains, floating as if encased in a crystalline vacuole. Reweaving his old body out of the sphere's new materials, however, he suddenly finds that crystalline consciousness locked in another place - and in pain.

In pain from having been somehow the very ground that a shovel has been thrust into - a shovel in the hands of Mark Fornash. Ricardo finds himself growing rapidly up, out of this gash in the strange new ground of being.

"Hello, Ricardo. Sorry about that, but I wound and heal, you know. Since you helped me out of my old life, I suppose l owed you one, too!"

Ricardo sees about him others doing what Fornash is doing - Sister Vena and Markus among them, others he barely remembers, and far more whom he has never known - all in loose and flowing black robes.

"What are you doing?"
     "Harrowing."
     "But who are all these people? How is this possible?"

EMPTY CITIES OF THE FULL MOON                                                                                  429                 

"Pattern persists," Fornash says with a shrug. "Independent of the substrate upon which it is realized. Two plus two equals four, whether that pattern is realized through knots in a rope, electrons flashing through logic gates in a computer, or quantum events in a human mind. Burn the rope, smash the computer, kill the mathematician - two plus two still equals four. [highlight]Consciousness too is pattern. It too persists, independently of the substrate on which it is realized.[/highlight] What you're seeing is just one of those realizations. One easier for you to understand. Call it a graduation from the flesh-black robes and all. A commencement of what comes next."
     "But I don't understand."
     "You will. When you've got infinite energy for infinite thought avail- able to you, you make the jumps from data, to information, to knowledge, to wisdom - really fast.”

WHEN HE APPEARS TO HER, SURROUNDED BY CRYSTALLINE LIGHT, Trillia gasps. He embraces her.

"Ricardo, what happened?"
     "I died, love. But I also changed."
     Trillia is overwhelmed with confused emotion.
     "Don't worry. Someday I hope you'll join me, but not yet."
     "Join you where?"
     "In the community of Love with which Time ends. The only absolute. Only Love's Communion can end Time's Dominion."
     "What community? Where?"
     "Remember what Sister Vena said. Other times are just special cases of other universes. [highlight]Those forces from the end of time in one universe - the one John Drinan came from, for instance - can influence the past in other universes, like the one we grew up in. That influence is what shaped my death."[/highlight]
     "I thought your illness was my grandfather's doing."
     "It was. Once it interacted with the cyberecology of this sphere, though, my new variant proved to be the Lapis variant. [highlight]What has happened to me is the result of the unity of opposites, which is what the Lapis is all about.[/highlight] And that work's not done yet. I need your help."

[center]http://forum.noblerealms.org/pics/555_1111.jpg[/center]

11   23   11