Topic: MUST SEE!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oUZSp7PDEw
New World Order is coming to an end join the fight!!

The impossible is impossible.

Re: MUST SEE!!!

Unfortunately this video and NESARA are fake.

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

There have been arrest warrents issued for the Pres. and Vp. though. This isn't even the first time it's happened.

I am as is Void.

montalk wrote:

why do u say that?

J0ey140 wrote:
montalk wrote:

why do u say that?

The claims are just too outlandish for some people to believe. I think one of the main reasons some people have shyed away from the NESARA paradigm is because of the way the NESARA camp seem to keep setting up their followers for success in a big worldly change but never deliver. (NESARA still has not been announced publicly.) They see this as evidence that the entire thing is a scam designed to string along all who would otherwise create a real solution, etc. You can imagine after several years some peoples inability to keep the hope alive.

I'm sure there are probably other reasons why some believe NESARA is fake . . feel free to add if you have one.

I myself tent to lean towards the notion that I know nothing unless I actually know something (undoubtedly). Truth is, even then you can hardly be sure.

For all I know, NESARA could well be real . . . held off for the appropriate announcement time.

Real question would seem to be: Does anyone know NESARA is fake?

I am as is Void.

6 (edited by montalk 2008-02-11 16:23:22)

J0ey140 wrote:
montalk wrote:

why do u say that?

Partly because I don't wish upon you the pain of disillusionment that comes with getting too involved in a big lie, and partly because I have enough experience, discernment, and intuition to find this obviously a scam. Like a hundred times before, whatever claims you hear being generated by the NESARA will end up being false. They weave enough real news in there to keep you hooked, but their biggest claims are lies designed to bowl you over with hope and anticipation. The more you get hooked, the closer you come to giving them all your money.

Just watch the news and see whether this latest claim checks out. And if you dig deep and find nothing, then you have the choice of either realizing that it was a lie, or falling further into the hole by coming up with some paranoid rationalization like Bush and Cheney having been tried and executed but replaced with clones so that none know the difference. The NESARA people will let you down again and again, again and again. It's like the Nigerian email scam where the potential reward is so huge that naive people will accept the risk and go for it, thereby losing their shirts. Look up "NESARA scam" to get one side of the debate, then you can contrast this with the NESARA claims themselves and hopefully see what's going on.

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

NESARA announcement expected in the run-up to 2012

One of the protected funds involved is called The Saint Germain World Trust. This fund contains deliverable precious metals and currencies worth upwards of one quattuordecillion USA dollars. ... Every American citizen over the age of 21 will receive $100,000 a month for 11 years

I am as is Void.

I have seen those kinds of articles.. It goes a long with the article of "Draconians seeing the Light" that my friend showed me. I knew it was a total lie too..

Also, J0ey140, what makes you think this? ...
"The impossible is impossible."

It's from your signature.

Spi wrote:

I have seen those kinds of articles.. It goes a long with the article of "Draconians seeing the Light" that my friend showed me. I knew it was a total lie too..

Also, J0ey140, what makes you think this? ...
"The impossible is impossible."

It's from your signature.

well i say "the impposible is impossible" because everything is possible .... just think on it for a second adnd youll realize what i mean.

Yeah, it's just that it's sort of nihilistic point of view.. Nothing is impossible.

J0ey140 wrote:

well i say "the impposible is impossible" because everything is possible .... just think on it for a second adnd youll realize what i mean.

It all comes down to how you choose to look at it, dosen't it. What perspective or interpretation you choose to begin with in the first place?

I am as is Void.

Spi wrote:

Yeah, it's just that it's sort of nihilistic point of view.. Nothing is impossible.

exactly... that's what it means...  to be impossible IS impossible.  it's impossible to BE impossible...  therefore, the impossible is impossible.

wink

Pshhh to the Petty Tyrants cool

Tao Jones wrote:
Spi wrote:

exactly... that's what it means...  to be impossible IS impossible.  it's impossible to BE impossible...  therefore, the impossible is impossible.

wink

u get it;)

14 (edited by FreeSpirit 2008-02-12 17:45:54)

Everything Is Possible.
The huge difficulty facing all truth seekers is just that - everything is possible...
But............With NESARA and countless other revelations such as the Christopher Story articles about Wantagate and Citibank and recently shot but re-animated politicians, I fear that even if there was an ounce of truth to any of this (and I think one day we will be astounded to realise how much of the short lived headlines in obscure papers was true), it is like taking candy from a handicapped child to come up with a counter claim or youtube vid that just overshadows and ridicules the original idea. You could post any such revelation of a forthcoming announcement or inside story of a certain politician that had been replaced via cloning and no matter what the details are I could counter that with an equally shocking or more outrageous revelation that would effectively take the average viewers eye off the ball and neutralise the original claim. This is done again and again by those with the deep pockets that have made the internet what it is today. So we have people - effectively caged animals pacing the cage from side to side looking for the answers that will lead them out of there and all they get is cage rattling from one side to the other that distracts them to the point of madness ..............when all they had to do is realise that the cage was never locked from the outside anyway and they could step out at any time of their choosing or maybe even simply float up through the roof and out of the imaginary cage. That is the main point of the game of distraction isn’t it?

If we are distracted long enough by offers of bogus salvation through mind-blowing technology, religion (however it is dressed up), or financial equality - level playing field and eternal bliss.............it is all irrelevant in the big picture. Where we are Really headed there is no need for re-distributed funds and fancy new gizmos, political leaders behind bars and new 3d or 4d flesh suits specially tailored for us by advanced beings (who are no closer to being divine than the pope and his merry men). These beings must be saying…..Keep them in the game, keep them in the game at all cost. We can’t afford to lose them when victory is so close at hand. What does a million or three in everyone’s bank account mean really. Think about that one – we all have a shop-aholic or status junkie or two in our families so we know what that means.

Distraction above distraction above distraction. There will be no more time to think about breaking free from our bonds and realising Who We Really Are because we will be too busy online spending our new found alien inheritance.

Deception is Alien to me and this year will see the final breakdown of Truth on the internet unless an alternative is found and is truly sought by enough people. We don't need the internet to do it anyway - we didn't invent the internet for this anyway it was a military invention or concept. A grand distraction from the soul. Listen to those old folks out there that remember more of the old times as they say - 'Why do you spend so much of your time glued to that darned thing. It's a beautiful day outside or haven't you noticed yet?' Usually your head is so fogged up you can barely muster a grunt in response. NESARA in a nut shell (or in a nut case).

Peace to Everybody.
Everything is Possible.
Everything comes to those that wait except maybe NESARA, political justice (an oxymoron for morons) and full disclosure.
FS.