Topic: Noble Realms - Takin' It To The Streets

I had an interesting chat with a stranger today. I commented on his very exotic hat (leather with strings and feathers).

We're talking about time flying by, live every day as if it were your last, the usual cliches. Then I throw out a feeler to test the waters...

"Of course, time is an illusion." It's a broad statement just to see if they flinch. Lo and behold his eyes light up. "Yes! Yes it is! Most people never talk about this kind of stuff!"

He talks about time and astrology and numbers, etc.. He goes on to say that, "the number in our birthdate indicates what kind of software were running on." I don't know what he's talking about, but I'll see him again and I'll have a listen. Maybe learn something. And maybe he can learn something from me. As I have learned from so many others.

Re: Noble Realms - Takin' It To The Streets

Yeah, it's so much fun throwing those little truth bits out there.

Funny that you mention this too, because that very idea of taking what we discuss here and applying it to all aspects of life seems to be the direction in which I'm being gently nudged.

There are people out there that need support, and are not aware of such beautiful instances such as NR.

Taking it from the virtual to the local.

3 (edited by nexus 2008-01-30 19:28:23)

I't's a fascinating subject Ocean.  Numbers associated with your name and birthdate really are significant indicators of who you are at a soul level and your mission in this life.  There's a bit of contention about it all, because there are different methods of calculating the passage of time.  Different cultures have devised their unique ways.  I dont know exactly how it happens, but numerology (based on birthdate as we now calculate it, and based on full name---- converted to numbers) really does work.  A great book on the subject is called...
"Numerology and the Divine Triangle", by Faith Javane and Dusty Bunker. 

It's based on the Pythagorean system and each soul number profile includes the Tarot symbolism and the astrological correspondence.  As well as the "soul number" you also calculate numbers for "outer personality", "life lesson" and "path of destiny".  This gives insight into the complexity of yourself at different levels simultaneously.  If you are impressed with the Sabian Symbols, then the book i mentioned is a must.  Stunningly accurate and written by way of spiritual guidance, it points out the strengths, opportunities, pitfalls and weaknesses of each person.

4 (edited by titmouse_ 2008-01-31 11:42:43)

Rhyotion wrote:

Taking it from the virtual to the local.

I engaged in a project that I called the "cc project".  I did exactly what you refer to: the virtual to the local.  While I posted musings and thoughts by the "carefulcarpenter" I mirrored that by being the most expressive self (the real life handyman "carefulcarpenter") that would be acceptable in my local Coffee Emporium(a fictictious name for a real place in my town).  I lived one foot in the spiritual and one foot in the physical.  Very few times did I mention that I was a poet, but as I did it was only so I could hint that I was doing this project, and hoped someone would check out my work via "google" (not one person ever mentioned anything to me about reading a forum). I did tell people often that I discussed issues on forums, but not too much about the poetry itself. The couple times that I brought in poems only a couple people read them and I never really told them how I was mirroring in both worlds.  What I have gained in insight has been a wonderment. I won't go into it here, but your comment sparked me to mention this.

I went door-to-door and introduced myself as "the carefulcarpenter". Those who hired me often said interesting things to me about why they hired me.  In the first year four times people asked me if God had sent me, because it seemed to them from their POV that I came into their lives under remarkable circumstances.  I seldom mentioned to them that I was a poet.  I did have a chance with a couple people to discuss spiritual issues, but they would NOT have done this in public.  Although one 64 year old engineer and his wife took me out to dinner and asked me this--"It seems as though some unusual things have been happening ever since you came to our door..... We'd like to ask you if you are our guardian angel?" ( the longer version of this story would make a whole chapter in a book).

Just today I met with a friend who came back from Switzerland to visit for 10 days; before Christmas I sent her a little poetry that I posted here at NR also( http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic. … 932#p69932 ).  She mentioned it right away, and she jumped right into the best conversation we've ever had about deeper spiritual issues.  I was so pleased that she felt comfortable talking to me about a few things.  Of course she asked that we go in the back room to talk.  People are a little cautious to talk openly about some issues. Today she tried to express the spiriual retardation she witnesses in America-- and that is saying alot since we live in a very liberal and well-educated area of the West Coast.  I had very very few local friends who would ask me ANYTHING about poetry.  Even a poet, that moved her from Scandinavia, would NOT talk with me about poetry in the "Coffee Emporium".  Some people had labelled me "undesirable" ("bad for business") because I talked openly for 4-5 years about synchronicity and philosophy.  My saving grace was the internet.  Even this topic of poetic introspection was rarely discussed on internet forums.  Just outside Silicon Valley, US of A, people were reluctant to admit they spend much, if any, time in forums.  You are refering to the people who worked on buildng up a virtual culture who seemed unwilling to tap into its vaste potential.  DO THEY KNOW SOMETHING THAT A CARPENTER/POET DOESN'T? (national security issues).

Anyway, I haven't been arrested yet for expressing my free self. OOOPs?!!  *knock at the door* (just kidding)  smile

Fun fact: Great Tits are common in Europe

To know love is to know trust; to know oneself is to know truth
~~carefulcarpenter

1+1=1

Ocean  wrote:

his very exotic hat (leather with strings and feathers).

Sounds like he goes to Burning Man.

6 (edited by Rhyotion 2008-01-31 23:03:49)

Yeah, I definitely can relate. I have this 'problem' with expressing truths via metaphor and most times it falls out peoples ears, half registers, or just plain alienates them which, in turn, alienates me.
It can be hard balancing the super natural with the super mundane, I can't wait for it to be common place just like talking about the super bowl. ( well I can wait big_smile)

Mencius, strange that you mention Burning Man. That's where this issue popped up at; figuratively. Of course coincidences are now common place in my life, which is a wonderful thing.

Yea this seems to be the new progression.  Seriously, within the last week I've met... 6 people, new and old, that I've had spiritual conversations with.

Oh Yea!

smile

"Beyond the stars a new world awaits me now" - Wintersun

When you are blessed with spiritual gifts and you try to share them, you may find yourself irritating some ego-based forces in the other. Many people are good at talking the walk.......

I asked an aquaintance about spiritual discussions we've had over the past few years; I was saddened to find that his language and perspectives have not changed, therefore, logically, it would appear that he has not experienced the growth that I have.  In the past he sparked my interest and attention because he sounded so profound via his questions he proposed.  Today I realize alot of what he does involves the use of logical fallacy.  When I called him on it I discovered he has been protecting a false sort of spirituality, using misleading comments and questions--all the time trying to use his developed rationalism to subvert my spiritual development.  His loss really, and I have grown to forgive him for his game playing. 

Poetry and metaphor speak a deeper language.  Not everyone is adept in this regard. Slowly life has a way of opening people to new realities--maybe then they will go back and retrace their paths and pay more attention to what  love and sharing you have to offer. So many are trapped in cultural limbo.  Meanwhile, be grateful for those who are authentic seekers, and embrace the mystery without needing to "fit in" with any specific crowd. Being the individual in a crowd doesn't necessarily require one to be a clone.

I've completed a phase in my life.  Noble realms has given me a reference point for which I am eternally grateful. In most of the world people are anchored to a false image of themselves which will certainly retard them as the world ascends. I feel I am a Noble Warrior willing to go into the streets of cyberspace and listen, not teach so much anymore, for listening skills is what the half-man lacks.  How many can listen really, when their ears are stuffed with psuedo culture pulp?

~~carefulcarpenter

1+1=1

Rhyotion wrote:

There are people out there that need support, and are not aware of such beautiful instances such as NR.

Most of us have been blocked from the beauty of genuine human interaction. We've been hoodwinked into separation. We're so naive we never saw the grand scheme: Divide and Conquer. I never saw it - and I thought I had some pretty good information.

I am absolutely positive that the matrix does NOT want you to ignite any sparks of connection. Doesn't even have to be any 'information' flowing. Hell, there's information all over the place. Our power is in our nature to connect, understand, empathize and love on an unspoken level.

We are intelligent and strong against the predators in the world, and simultaneously filled with kindness for those we recognize as the face of god.

nexus wrote:

Numbers associated with your name and birthdate really are significant indicators of who you are at a soul level and your mission in this life.

That almost seems like having the Teacher's Edition of the book with all the answers. Of course, I'd love to sit down and calculate my destiny on a piece of paper, but systems and numbers are never around when I need them. In the end it always me, and the moment, and the choice I make.

titmouse_ wrote:

I lived one foot in the spiritual and one foot in the physical.

I've never been quite sure what the word "spiritual" means. For me it is just my understanding of things unseen. And so you integrate the unseen with your physical reality, or you keep them separate?

titmouse_ wrote:

She mentioned it right away, [your poem] and she jumped right into the best conversation we've ever had about deeper spiritual issues.  I was so pleased that she felt comfortable talking to me about a few things.

This is the spark of connection. How it begins is irrelevant. A poem. A hat. A '64 Chevy. Doesn't matter. This spark is what sends in the troops from the opposition.

titmouse_ wrote:

Of course she asked that we go in the back room to talk.  People are a little cautious to talk openly about some issues.

Political correctness is the matrix. How perfect that we censor our own selves. Slaves polishing our chains.

Natural Mystic wrote:

Seriously, within the last week I've met... 6 people, new and old, that I've had spiritual conversations with.

Sounds like the positive forces have a lot of faith in you. Who knows what timeline changes may have been made to allow those converstations to take place?

Thesis; antithesis; synthesis

Confront; transcend; include

Good; evil; wholeness

Good; bad; balance

Positive; negative; neutral

Physical; spiritual; individuated

Black; white; grey

True; false; paradox

Pick your jargon and reply--or add your own.

~~carefulcarpenter

1+1=1

Good Job!! Titmouse....

just read what you have written and ofcourse your poems were quite inspiring and mind boggling. I might have not understood all of it but herez something that i want to write about those few lines that you wrote between Good, Evil and Wholeness.

What if you derive an entity who is the product of every last word of all those lines. Who is balanced and whole. Is this allowed by the society or as you put it its more about individuated state one needs to create to protect his wholeness or will it be then blamed as EGO??.

I have learnt something and am tyring for it. I read it somewhere that the flaw with the words are that they make you enlightened very easily. What I want is practicality of the knowledge to fall on its places and moving forward to look at the world beyond the assemblage point. Because every statement has its thesis, antithesis and synthesis but what matters is the mixture of all. Not everyone can look the wholeness they are blinded by the world and protecting themselves on believes that imprison them. One needs unconditional understanding which starts from unconditional love for all and that is the noble understanding. I salute you my friend for your kind words of wisdom..thanx

" Love is the understanding and unspoken bond between you and the creator "

"Loving is an art that is the state of creation"

..........Lyrically am suppose to SHINE.........
..........I am the ONE that makes you  BLIND........
..........And am that darkness that lets you SHINE.........

I don't invest too much of myself in the words I type. I speak off-the-cuff online as I do in real life. It's all just one big conversation.

I can contradict myself 5 times in one phone conversation. We've been doing this our whole lives and nobody ever kept score. Our brains are constantly self-correcting to stay on course. Constantly throwing away wrong answers for the answers that make 'more' sense.

Life on the internet (as opposed to real life) can turn into one big pissing contest of grammar and erudition. I have no problem taking what I've learned here into my life. The tricky part is bringing my life into a world of screen names where I get to carve my words in stone. (and that is just wrong - on so many levels)

Thank god for the delete key. Something real life doesn't have. And I use it often.

Ocean wrote:

I don't invest too much of myself in the words I type. I speak off-the-cuff online as I do in real life. It's all just one big conversation.

I can contradict myself 5 times in one phone conversation. We've been doing this our whole lives and nobody ever kept score. Our brains are constantly self-correcting to stay on course. Constantly throwing away wrong answers for the answers that make 'more' sense.

Life on the internet (as opposed to real life) can turn into one big pissing contest of grammar and erudition. I have no problem taking what I've learned here into my life. The tricky part is bringing my life into a world of screen names where I get to carve my words in stone. (and that is just wrong - on so many levels)

Thank god for the delete key. Something real life doesn't have. And I use it often.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think I've read most about contradiction in the words of Gurjieff.  Conscience is what detects it most readily.  I suppose contradiction is harmless to a more or less extent if one is always engaged in matters of little consequence.  I think it is our level of sophistication within our cultures, which is at the same time a curse and a hope.  Personality.  Our retinue of replies, emotional and/or intellectual.  The internal discernment of external stimuli which we may perceive as an assault on our identity we have as a distinct seperate individual, which of course we value highly.  Seperation is an illusion. 

Personality is something I really don't understand very well, or rather cannot quickly give a definition to.  Or perhaps I already did so in describing it as our retinue of acquired emotional/intellectual replies.  The curse and the hope is, I think, our relatively high level of cultural sophistication.  The vast amount of information at our disposal can help us live within our personality and our 'human' emotions.  Or, it can actually be utilized as an aid in getting to what it is that we already possess.  Since there is no seperation in Reality, we all have within us even that which is the very highest acme of perfection within the Universe.  Everything is connected through interblendings or through emanations of rays from the Highest.  Any progress at all which is made in the direction of unfolding our inner essence, even if it is not completed fully in one lifetime, it is not lost.  We will carry it on to where-ever it is we find ourselves next time. 

We can see ourselves as self sustaining entities in a very real way.  This, by the way, is how I calm down when some passion of self doubt or plain old anger arises in me due to some perceived insult.  At least it is a tool that works to a more or less degree of success.  Why I say we can see ourselves as self sustaining individuals, is that the only real thing of importance is how we develope quality of thought and action.  We have many bodies and have a real effect on them through the lifetime full of thought and action.  Just one clue might be this twelve strand DNA subject that comes up every now and then.  The truth of this places on us a great dignity and integrity as it is our will that directs the evolution of such an immense proposition; our path to being gods.

Good judgement comes from experience; experience comes from bad judgement.
----------------------------------------------------------
You have to believe in the impossible in order to become.

Antaeus wrote:

I think I've read most about contradiction in the words of Gurjieff.  Conscience is what detects it most readily.  I suppose contradiction is harmless to a more or less extent if one is always engaged in matters of little consequence.

I agree that conscience detects contradiction. Ego is the great soldier fighting against god/higher-self/whatever. STS vs STO. The battle we're born into.

Hopefully, I can sense a contradiction and resolve it before it turns into hypocracy. Which then turns into self-delusion, which turns into defensiveness, which turns into attack. Or isolation. The truth is so alive and self-evident both here and in real life. None of us are perfect examples of what we 'know' in our hearts.

Antaeus wrote:

Seperation is an illusion.

I can only understand this in brief moments. Very difficult for me to reconcile this idea with the world I see so separately. If you have truly integrated this into your being then I salute you, Antaeus. I think this would be a wonderful perception.

Antaeus wrote:

Any progress at all which is made in the direction of unfolding our inner essence, even if it is not completed fully in one lifetime, it is not lost.  We will carry it on to where-ever it is we find ourselves next time.

I suppose there's good reason why we don't know our exact location on the path. I sometimes like to go into the mind of god and ask Myself, "why am I putting Ocean here in this situation?"

Antaeus wrote:

We can see ourselves as self sustaining entities in a very real way.  This, by the way, is how I calm down when some passion of self doubt or plain old anger arises in me due to some perceived insult.

I can say for a fact that having a bigger picture - as I've gotten here on the forum, and from montalks' site has done more to calm me down than years of christianity, pop-psychology, and new age YCYOR.
When I thought about how to talk about all of this to people I care about I realized I didn't have a tidy, little message. I didn't have a John 3:16. And those who DO hang their hopes on that verse suffer just as much as anyone who doesn't see all the stuff going on behind the curtain. That's the message. What's behind the curtain. All the running around trying to make sense of the world - stops.

Thanks Ocean.  I think it is about what we already possess, yet don't seem to.  I put my thoughts on this forum as simply another way of trying to gain understanding through myself but also some aid from members of this forum.  I'm told over and over again in the texts I'm studying and the teacher I have that everything I'm looking for is within.  That dreaming in a pictorial manner is a left-over from my animal cycle of manifestations.  That I'm actually supposed to be conscious while my body is asleep, doing things like following instructions from some White Brotherhood, reversing chakra rotation to a clockwise rotation, etc., and I think I'm already doing that, but only recalling it when I awake, on rare occasions.  What I recall from one incident was a bit painful.

I thought one good thing about sleep was being away from wakeful activities and here I am asleep but actually wide awake on the astral doing god knows what.  A Pink Floyd song just came to mind, The Show Must Go On.  I'll pass on the pin-prick though.

Good judgement comes from experience; experience comes from bad judgement.
----------------------------------------------------------
You have to believe in the impossible in order to become.