1 (edited by Pamelajean 2008-01-16 10:10:20)

Topic: What We Must Do To Ascend

Seeking wrote...This is it.  I don't know if I should start a new thread about this or not, but this is what we must do to 'ascend'.  I know this in my heart.  There is no changing or fixing this place.  I have finally resigned myself to that horrible fact.  I'm done being sad about it, too. There's so much wrong here that one person or even a group of people cannot change what is happening here.  It's too much. The only way out is to make a new future for ourselves. One that we imagine and manifest. We have to ride the wave somewhere, heh?  Why not to our own creation?? 

Who's with me??

Natural Mystic responded: Yea ~ I'm down.  I've been reading the Allies of Humanity, and they say that there isn't much "time" as well.  'Time' to act, and master the art of not-doing aka being.

Let the fun begin and let's invite all opinions, but let's not waste time and effort in derailing the thread. I'm getting really selective about what I think about of late, but this topic is always on my mind.

My posts will be related to how one navigates the astral (there are several realms involved in the astral...not just one).  Some of what I'm going to post relates to info that comes through at meetings of the Crones.  Some posts will be from my own alignment and experiences.  Much will be from what I found deleted from the works of HPB and the like because what they didn't say was what I was interested in.  People only tell you what they want you to know so the only way to really find out about something is by hearing what they don't talk about. 

Long ago, I left my concerns with what was going on here, how to change it, how to love or hate it.  For the last 12 or so years, I've been into learning about the process of death and navigating the after realms without my body to come back to.  What will happen when the DNA cord is severed and my body, which anchors my "self", goes in another direction?  What will I do when my unsupported mini consciousness it out of it's protective shell and suddenly subject to all those naughty entities/demons/tricksters that seek to devour or throphy it?

I feel my body is my safe haven; it holds my consciousness while we are one.  Together my body and I have navigated this reality, but what will it be like when my microdot of earthly learned consciousness is faced with tricksters and energies I cannot even conceive of? What will all my "book learnin" do me then?  Yeah, best to have a plan just like the Egyptians did.  They had a script of how to navigate the hells that stood between them and the afterworld they sought.  The life they lived here was one of the hells, so they planned from birth the death that would carry them onward in their journey.  They knew the umbilical cord or astral tie (which reeled the consciousness back in from the netherworlds) must be kept as long as possible giving their soul self a home to return to until it could wedge it's way through as many hells as possible.  They did not seek to keep their body preserved forever; just long enough for them to return to it until it was not needed and then some sort of reconstruction took place. It is possible they eventually managed to pull their life force from here through to (however far they made it) nirvana where a formulation took place and the two became one again.  They didn't die young, they choose death at the time they felt they were at their fittest to survive the next step.

Re: What We Must Do To Ascend

Yes, I get the intuition that they developed a working formula to follow after death.  The ancient Egyptians, that is.  The reason I come to this possibility, is in line with your words that suggest, not having any plan or formula is risking the possibility of facing this 'after death scenario' needlessly following a path directed for you, by what might be following its own self interest. 

Lately, I've been considering how I might define my opposite, my antithesis.  Practically everytime I ponder this, I am overwhelmed with the seeming difficulty of it.  I think this is closely related to the subject of ascension.  I have this sheet with eight columns and nine rows, making seventy two squares.  Each square has a Hebrew word in it.  I Haven't been able to translate the words into English yet.  I need to intensify my efforts at it.  I feel it might be helpful in defining my opposite.  I've been described as extremely intransigent by a person seemingly qualified to make such remarks, but when I read about my particular birth sign, I often see a reference to my 'easily being led'.  I guess there is a start.  I'll write the first on the left, the second on the right.  Now I have to think what might be the best descriptive that fits perfectly inbetween the two.

I've been picking a lower realm to enter upon sleep, and I'm having dreams that I remember now, upon waking.  I had to enter into contemplation and make my praises known to a certain one of them that I have a reverence for. 

There have been evidences found in regard to civilizations that once existed, that seemingly ceased to be, without any clue as to why they vanished.  What happened to them?  Perhaps they ascended enmasse.  I read something, and I will simply call it a speculation put to words.  About a civilization that had reached a very knowledgeable level, even unto wisdom of Cosmic Nature.  There was a castastrophy approaching and this is how they avoided it.  They ascended to a higher plane of existence.  It is said however, that some remained behind and went off in many directions in an attempt to keep their wisdom alive on this planet.  This is one reason why Theosophy will condemn no religion.  This wisdom could simply be a thing these people did not invent but rather that wisdom which is as eternal as is the Eternal.  There are many universal principles among all the religions of the world, it is just that some may get distorted, or even lost, maybe neglected for whatever reason, or maybe never acquired in the first place.

Good judgement comes from experience; experience comes from bad judgement.
----------------------------------------------------------
You have to believe in the impossible in order to become.

3 (edited by nexus 2008-02-02 02:49:35)

It has happened more than once Antaeus.  Wise ones in ancient Lemuria left before the cataclysm that destroyed the continent (and most of the population of the earth) taking the ancient wisdom to higher ground in the Himalayas and elsewhere.  That brotherhood (most of whom were perfected Adepts) have been responsible for seeding the wisdom teachings into the consciousness of the human race for tens of thousands of years.  What have become the main religions of the world (some of which are long gone) were originally inspired through that brotherhood.  They guide and guard and have planted seeds of truth over the millenia to bring us to this opportunity where again we can ascend into spiritual planes of reality.  In the past, as soon as those seeds began to sprout green shoots they were set upon by dark controlling forces in order to distort the original intent of the spiritual teaching.  That is why the spiritual brotherhood never sleep.... because their good work keeps getting distorted by the enemies of truth.  The true Adepts continue to seed our culture with ideas from the culture of Lemuria, which in ancient times rose to a high degree of spiritual / material perfection before the rot set in and the continent went down in flames.  A golden age of enlightenment flourished there for millenia before the fall.  Some of the early root races (according to Blavatsky?) ascended after incarnating on Lemuria.  They fulfilled their divine plan in materiality without falling into duality consciousness and ascended back to spirit.  That was very ancient times and we're talking millions of years.  Aparantly it was the 4th root race which fell into 'duality consciousness' and are still here on earth trying to re- integrate with the spiritual self and ascend out of the lower planes of matter. 

Not only that but, from my understanding, a rescue mission was undertaken to re- ignite those fallen souls with the fire of spirit which they had lost their conscious connection to.  All of Earth's inhabitants were living in total darkness at that time.   A large number of highly evolved souls, including Jesus, came to Earth to keep the spiritual flame alive for fallen humanity and they arrived at a 'beach head' called Shamballa in central Asia.  They did not come to earth in spacecraft but incarnated into subtle earth bodies without the usual method of sexual reproduction.  (See Edgar Cayce's 'Atlantis" material for descriptions of non- sexual reproduction). Others among them did incarnate into physical bodies.  They came to earth via the etheric realms of Hesperus "the love star".... Venus.  But eventually after successfully raising some among humanity, many of the rescuers also fell into duality consciousness.   Jesus was one of the souls who fell into duality but, being of greater attainment than most, he has never lost the conscious realisation of his divine identity and origin all this time.   Over his many incarnations on earth the Adept we now call Yesua / Jesus has continued to work for the rescue, now of his brothers and sisters from the original rescue mission, and also for fallen humanity he originally came to help.  He has succeeded in that to some degree and many of his brothers and sisters have risen from earth (in that ancient ritual called 'ascension') and today work with him in higher octaves on our behalf.  They work inspirationally and occasionally they materialise a physical body for certain purposes.  [That is why NESARA and SANANDA / Galactic federation and other similar scams float, because the general theme has some basis in reality]. 

It wouldn't really be an exaggeration to say that a cosmic tragedy is unfolding on planet earth.  Add to this the soulless humans and the recalcitrant fallen angels incarnate and you get an idea of why Earth has been called a crossroads for many souls at very different stages of spiritual evolution and from many different places non- indigenous to earth.   It is this soul knowing (regarding that truth) that the so called "space brothers" in their "spacecraft" play apon when they insinuate themselves into the role of "Saviors of Humanity". 

There is legend that one of Jesus' incarnations was on Atlantis at one time ~ 35,000 yrs ago.  This was before Atlantis broke up (in 3 stages over tens of thousands of years) and finally sunk about 9 or 10,000 BC.   He was emperor and Adept and under his wise tutelage ~ 1,000,000 souls ascended in that wave.   Since then a few more souls have also ascended and the cycle has turned again where the opportunity has arrived for the ascension of many souls again.  The ascension is an opportunity, it is not a guaranteed, forgone conclusion.  The earth is rising in vibration but we must rise with it by internalising the new vibration.  The earth is being purged by that rate of increase and so must we be in the depths of our subconscious.  So, the question ... "what must we do to ascend" is vital.  We must do what all who have already ascended have done.  Seek and find the "inner kingdom" which our ancient brother came to remind us AGAIN ~2000 yrs ago.  The inner- spirit of our original divine identity will cleanse our souls (and the 4 lower bodies) of all "sin" ... all negative karmic energy... clogging the subconscious regions of our chakras and subtle bodies.  This spiritual light will enter into us consciously and raise our personal vibration 'FRV' to such a high degree that we will easily transcend the gross vibrations of duality consciousness....ie easier than past ages since the last wave. 

Earth is tilted on it's axis due to the heavy weight of fear and agression dumped into the lower planes by a half crazed humanity over aeons of time.  What we must do to ascend is let the "river of life" flow through us once again and thereby transmute the dams in our own subconscious which separate us from each other and from the Earth.  If we will do this the planet can also be relieved of the dark energies which could otherwise tilt the earth beyond the point of no return, resulting in pole shift.  The light energy that can come through ourselves is greater than the darkness of the mass consciousness in opposition.

The nazarean master said ... "He that is in you  (the light of the inner- christ and I AM Presence)
                                                Is greater than he that is in the world  (the darkness of the ego and
                                                                                                               the egoistic mass conscioiusness)

We are now embodying the light, this magnetic urge to wholeness, and we will succeed in making the most of this opportunity for ascension with a minimum of destruction to the platform we need in order to make it all happen.  We are the key to success in all this and it is not just a personal victory we are accomplishing. 

But our personal oneness with inner- spirit is all we will ever need as a guide through the higher planes.  It is not essential to pre- map our way beyond the physical plane if we can develop a strong intuitive connection to the higher- Self in this life.  It will be the "rocket fuel" through the astral and lower mental planes and it will thrust us through into the upper etheric realms, from where we will prepare for the ultimate permanent wedding of the soul to spiritual Selfhood..... the ascension.

Pamelajean wrote:

Long ago, I left my concerns with what was going on here, how to change it, how to love or hate it.

I'm leaning towards this view too. The system containing all of it's suffering cannot be repaired. There is too much ignorance, hate, greed, and selfishness in this world. The only way for this world to prosper as an advanced STO race is for the entire thing to be destroyed. I accept it must and will be destroyed probably with much chaos.

There are a few possibilities of what will happen to me and they are as follows:

A. I die during the great wave of changes and experience whatever there is to experience after death. I honestly don't know exactly what happens after death. I think I'll probably release my ego. That'll probably be similar to a super intense psychedelic trip or something... Then once that is done I'll be at peace with myself living in a positive vibration. That... or I'll unite with my higher self in 5th density and choose my next incarnation. I wish I knew exactly what happens after death.

B. I survive the great wave of changes and help rebuild the world and ward off an alien intervention. After the great wave of changes, all of humanity will no longer fear one another after experiencing super hard times that called for unification even if your a stranger. In this case third density is maintained and the whole belief in ascending into fourth density is wrong.

C. I survive great wave of changes and then ascend into fourth density STO or I ascend into fourth density STO before or as the great wave of changes hits. I am then living in fourth density STO... which I really have no idea what that will be like. Yeah... powers of manifestation are a lot stronger, but what is life like? In 3D we can strive to for things while encountering many obstacles. What does 4D life revolve around? Helping 3rd Density civilizations ascend into fourth density out of compassion?

Pamelajean wrote:

For the last 12 or so years, I've been into learning about the process of death and navigating the after realms without my body to come back to.  What will happen when the DNA cord is severed and my body, which anchors my "self", goes in another direction?  What will I do when my unsupported mini consciousness it out of it's protective shell and suddenly subject to all those naughty entities/demons/tricksters that seek to devour or throphy it?

Perhaps you won't be subject to all those naughty entities, because your FRV will naturally move you up to higher vibrations where the entities can't reside. To move to those higher planes of existence though I guess you might have to pass through a membrane of the astral realms. Not letting them get to you will probably be key. I remember reading that when we die lots of DMT is released, so our entrance into death will be a DMT experience. I've heard good stories about those, so maybe death won't be so bad.

Strengthen your microcosm. Love. Knowledge. Faith.
http://montalk.net/metaphys/42/principl … ion-part-i

There are may ancient civilizations that vanished leaving but trace evidence that they ever existed. The world as we know it has been changed several times, by mostly pole shifting, and perhaps a spacial event or two. The Myah spoke of 4 Suns, and also spoke of a coming 5th Sun. I believe strongly that they meant just that. Another major even is about to happen, we are past due for it. The Earth has already turned some 18 degrees, to my research on it following the Asian Tsunami of 2004, it will turn more. Have you noticed that time has also been moving faster? I have to reset my clocks every three months or so...anyone else noticed this?

Our mission, IMHO, is two fold: first, be in service to others, not to yourself. Second, raise your spiritual self to it's highest being possible degree.
It makes no difference what religion you follow, or what path you take, you will get there, when you are ready. There are traps all set for you when you die, avoid them, and go directly to the Light.

Magickman wrote:

There are may ancient civilizations that vanished leaving but trace evidence that they ever existed. The world as we know it has been changed several times, by mostly pole shifting, and perhaps a spacial event or two. The Myah spoke of 4 Suns, and also spoke of a coming 5th Sun. I believe strongly that they meant just that. Another major even is about to happen, we are past due for it. The Earth has already turned some 18 degrees, to my research on it following the Asian Tsunami of 2004, it will turn more. Have you noticed that time has also been moving faster? I have to reset my clocks every three months or so...anyone else noticed this?

Our mission, IMHO, is two fold: first, be in service to others, not to yourself. Second, raise your spiritual self to it's highest being possible degree.
It makes no difference what religion you follow, or what path you take, you will get there, when you are ready. There are traps all set for you when you die, avoid them, and go directly to the Light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think these 'Suns' are reference to Root Races.  About halfway through a current root race the succeeding root race of people begin to appear.  I will paste a link that might be interesting;  http://www.defendingsteiner.com/misconc … r-race.php

http://forum.noblerealms.org/pics/1014_frolixointerview5.jpg

Wahoooooo!  Ascension

Pamelajean wrote:

They didn't die young, they choose death at the time they felt they were at their fittest to survive the next step.

Yes lets choose death . You go first.

Millenium wrote:

http://forum.noblerealms.org/pics/1014_ … rview5.jpg

Wahoooooo!  Ascension

LoL.  smile Awesome.

What we must do to ascend?

Purify our holy trinity.

Thank you for the wonderful post nexus.

"Beyond the stars a new world awaits me now" - Wintersun

10 (edited by Piece_ofnothing 2008-01-20 15:14:52)

Piece_ofnothing wrote:
Pamelajean wrote:

They didn't die young, they choose death at the time they felt they were at their fittest to survive the next step.

Man I love my posts. Anyone else love theirs as much as I do mine?

PJ--i hope u dont mind that i came over here.  i want to know more specifically on the egyptian plan.  i know we were leaving off on that over in the WIH thread and i wanted u to tell us more then, if u can.  teach it how we can use or develop an egyptian death plan.  i found so much stuff on 'the followers of horus' that i garnered from the C's.  it seems to speak droves.  also i wondered if u had anything like this that im going to post here, if u dont mind.  and have wondered what u have on the concept, since i think u know alot on it.  i think ur confidence with/in the body sounds very wise and close to what the egyptians thought.  at one time i was so into them and then was drawn away.  now im back since u sparked the interest which made me listen very closely to ur words in the first post of this thread.  there is something way more than usual on the silver cord.  the umbilical.  i was going to take a nap and succumb to low energy but i found so much on horus, (vs set or seth) that i was awestruck.  when i read this i thot immediately i hope PJ wont think im imposing but she has to see this. 

http://www.blavatsky.net/magazine/theos … ndSet.html 
there is stuff in here that made me say outloud--pamelajean has something here, very Big.  i know u know HPB.  i never saw this like i see it now.  since all the ascension hub-bub and newer awakenings and so forth.  with new awareness new perceptions. and vice versa.  i see the egyptians better now and what they were trying to do.  tied in with the initiation of fire.  from an there seem to be details in the details but not enuf.  there is no real map here that i can see other than to emulate.  and therefore install into the consciousness.  alchemical POV.  i know Siriarc knows this stuff.  i do not buy the books i should buy i guess.  missing out on alot i think.  the egyptians were going to re-assemble their body when they got to the end of their journey, or on the way there, to other side.  which is why they were so meticulous on the preservation of it.   i do understand that.  do the pyramid texts have alot to do with it?  the great pyramid was as the initiation chamber for resonance, i think.  and its in that queens chamber where the key was kept somehow.  from the moon/queen,  which we know was switched. 

The name Osiris (Asar in Egyptian) is connected with fire, as is Asari in Babylonia; Aesar in old Etruscan means a god, derived possibly from the Asura of the Vedas, a modified form of which is Is'war or Iswara of the Bhagavad-Gita. In his universal aspect of destroying fire necessary to regeneration, Osiris is the "Lord of Terror," and in Chapter XVII of the Book of the Dead he is "the devourer of all slaughtered things," just as Krishna in the eleventh Gita is "Time matured, come hither for the destruction of these creatures."

heres stuff towards level 7, which is better than 4-5-6-- but none can be skipped or can they be jumped?  we've gotten at least that far i think.  (jumping bardos)   "Among the many titles ascribed to Osiris, one frequently used is "the god of the staircase."  In Chapter XXII of the Ritual the deceased prays that he may "have a portion with him who is on the top of the staircase," and there are any number of illustrations of a stairway of seven steps.  What can this be but "the stairway of the seven worlds, the stairs of which each step becomes denser and darker.  It is of this seven-times-seven scale (theres that darn 49 thing=7X7) thou art the faithful climber and mirror, O little man! Thou art this, but thou knowest it not."  But great beings like Osiris know it, because by their own efforts they have become Perfected Men, at the top of this septenary stairway of evolution, which they descend and ascend knowingly, without ever losing their consciousness of Self.  Whether in a body or out of it, they preserve an unbroken memory of all the states (or stairs) through which they pass. This uninterrupted memory is the realization of immortality.
Although we are immortal we do not realize it, our memory being broken every night during sleep and also at death.  So we find in many chapters of the Book of the Dead the deceased implores that he may retain his memory; that he may not forget the names of the guardians of the doors as his disembodied soul passes from one Aat (or state) to another; and, as a prerequisite -- to which the utmost importance was attached, that his mouth may be opened and that he may regain his speech (Chapter XXIII); for speech is "manasic," indicative of and associated only with self-consciousness.

i dunno know what to do here.  u know they insisted on naming their name at crossover so as not to be forgotten and on the monuments all over the place for retention in the memory.  old bill cooper also said we have to remember the names at gates and weve talked on that before.  thats gonna mean some tough remembering.  and is that gonna get us by dark astral beings or imposters.  and we have the frickin crats to dodge.  what do we do?  whats the map?  the route map?  how to make one?

Budge thinks the offerings placed in the tomb indicate that pre-dynastic man thought he would live again in the identical body he had upon earth, an opinion apparently contradicted in a statement immediately following: "In later times although the funeral offerings were made as before, the belief in a material resurrection was given up by the educated Egyptians and in texts, both of the earliest and the latest periods,... it is distinctly stated that the material part of man rests in earth, whilst the immortal part has its abode in heaven."   Now the belief was common that the Ka, or double, for which food and drink were placed in the tomb, was liable to annoy the living. The offerings and the many personal effects, such as were found in great and exquisite variety in the tomb of Tutankhamen and other notables, permeated with their owners' magnetism, would have a tendency to attract and hold the Ka.  So might they not prevent it from being evoked or attracted elsewhere? -- a danger against which the wise Egyptians would wish to take the utmost precaution.  Mummification was practised in order to keep all the atoms of the body intact, so that they might again be used -- not the same body, but the same aggregation of lives.

i just read that too again the other day, which jives with old old writings.  no good to have a body in a grave.  the atoms take way too long to de-molecularlize and decay and rot just trap one here.  thats why so much better IMO understanding that to release the material body by fire.  but, if we go with ascension stuff, that may not be a problem in the next few yrs.  as the shift will take care of entire 3D and that means bodies, and what to 'do' with them. 

"My heart is with me, and it shall never come to pass that it shall be carried away.... I am Horus, the dweller in hearts, who is within the dweller in the body."  In Chapter LXXVIII, The Chapter of Making the Transformation into the Divine Hawk, the deceased says: "And behold, when as yet Isis had not given birth to Horus, I had germinated, and had flourished, and I had become aged. (pre-existence) ... And I had risen up like the divine hawk, and Horus made for me a spiritual body (sahu) containing his own soul.... I, even I, am Horus, who dwelleth in the divine Khu (luminous form). I have gained power over his crown, I have gained power over his radiance, and I have travelled over the remote, illimitable parts of heaven...The gods labor for him, and they toil for him for millions of years."  In later times the Pharaohs, by way of asserting (rightfully or otherwise) their divine nature, assumed the title "The Golden Horus," for according to Chapter LXXXIII of the Book of the Dead, Horus was one of those Illuminated Beings "who emitted light from his divine body," and "who never lie down in death."

"Set, formerly Thot/Thoth," who was also Seth -- a puzzle indeed to the Orientalist, but in which we may recognize a Serpent of Wisdom.  Cosmologically, all these serpents conquered by their slayers stand for the turbulent, confused principles in chaos, brought to order by the Sun-gods, or creative forces in their evolutionary processes.  Elsewhere these principles are called "the sons of Rebellion." "In that night, the oppressor, the murderer of Osiris, otherwise called the deceiving Serpent... calls the Sons of Rebellion in Air, and when they arrive to the East of Heaven, then there is War in Heaven and in the entire World."

u know that got to me.  the WIH bit.  and it aint made up.  there it is again.  they must be talking about how to get by cratville.  avoid the hooks.  and then this.  this is truly as above so below.  in more ways than one.

"I am Ra... I am Horus and traverse millions of years.  In very truth, my forms are inverted.

...Budge calls Ani's embryo (the cubit symbolizes the "principles"); a human figure representing his destiny; the two goddesses of birth; and the heart enclosed in a vase balanced against the feather of Truth and Right in the opposite scale-pan. Here are plainly typified the ideas that death involves a separation of the principles; that out of these is to come another body; and that the future birth or destiny, whether into post-mortem states or into a new human form, will be the result of the life just passed.

What is the Tuat? The frequent allusions to it in the Book of the Dead contain a mystery. The Tuat is the path of the Night Sun, the inferior hemisphere or the infernal regions of the Egyptians, placed by them on the concealed side of the moon. In their esotericism, the human being came out of the moon (a triple mystery -- astronomical, physiological and psychological at once); he crossed the whole cycle of existence and then returned to his birth-place (the moon) before issuing from it again into a new birth. Thus the defunct is shown arriving at the West where he receives his judgment, passes through Amenti, resurrects as Horus, and then circles around the sidereal heavens, which is an allegorical assimilation to Ra, when he becomes once more the free and self-conscious God.

Chapter LXIV of the Book of the Dead, entitled the "Chapter of the Coming Forth By Day in a Single Chapter," was looked upon as an abridgement of the entire Book.  Birth in the Tuat, Amenti, or heaven, (Halls of Amenti) hence means death on another plane, and vice versa.  Birth and death, endless transformation, universal reincarnation, proclaim themselves on every page of the Book of the Dead.  "I am Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow; and I have the power to be born a second time.  I am the hidden Soul who createth the gods and who giveth celestial meals unto the denizens of the Tuat, Amentet, and heaven.   I am the Lord of those who are raised up from the dead... Make thou thy roads glad for me, and make broad for me my paths, when I set forth from earth for life in the celestial region... Send forth thy light upon me, O Soul unknown, for I am one of those who are about to enter, and the divine speech is in my ears in the Tuat, and let no defects of my mother be imputed unto me... The god (Anubis) transporteth me to the chamber and my nurse is the double Lion-god himself... Let me journey on in peace; let me pass over the sky;... Let me soar like a bird to see the hosts of the spirits in the presence of Ra day by day.... I shall come into being in the form of the Lion-god and like the blossoms of Shu. I am he who is never overwhelmed in the waters... I have come to see him that dwelleth in his divine Uræus, face to face and eye to eye.  Thou art in me and I am in thee; and thy attributes are my attributes... My forms are the forms of the god Khepera... I have entered in as a man of no understanding, and I shall come forth in the form of a strong spirit, and I shall look upon my form which shall be that of men and women for ever and for ever."

"What is below is like that which is above, and what is above is similar to that which is below, to accomplish the wonders of one only thing," -- which is MAN.

"The Father of THAT ONE ONLY THING is the Sun; its Mother the Moon; the Wind carries it in his bosom; and its nurse is the Spirituous Earth." In the occult rendering of the same it is added: "and Spiritual Fire is its instructor (Guru)."

Rudimentary man, having been nursed by the "air" or the "wind," becomes the perfect man later on; when, with the development of "Spiritual Fire" ... he acquires from his inner Self, or Instructor, the Wisdom of Self-Consciousness, which he does not possess in the beginning. This fire is the higher Self, which, on this plane, is in bondage to the lower. Unless the Ego takes refuge in the Atman, the ALL-SPIRIT, and merges entirely into the essence thereof, the personal Ego may goad it to the bitter end. (S.D., II, 109, 113).

"Ascend from the earth to heaven and then descend again to earth, and unite together the power of things inferior and superior; thus you will possess the light of the whole world, and all obscurity will fly from you."

thats what im interested in, since i/we know its been done before and the egyptians had the route mapped.  or ?  did they skip theocratic realms?  how?  how to do it?  i try to write what i find and the closest ive come is to not let the cord sever, and to have the biology of belief, and to be aware at crossover and not succumb to fear, and to be a radiant light to lift surrounding FRV--but thats more 'ascensiony' and more towards the wave realm border, altho death is the biggie of realm border crossings.  im confused and curious and wanna have a mapped route plan.  ive been making it up as i go and doing equations.  what's next?

GNOTHI SEAUTON "Know Thyself!"

12 (edited by Antaeus 2008-01-20 17:24:25)

Piece_ofnothing wrote:
Pamelajean wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In my view, real ascension is not something requiring the death of the physical body.  The individual evolves instantly from being a physical human entity to an ethereal being living in some ethereal realm.  So, if it was Madonna, she would then be singing, "I'm an ethereal girl, living in an ethereal world." 

Its why I don't look so intently at the subject of ascension.  I'm just a regular guy and feel I would be setting my sights just a tad too high.  Making it to the next Globe in the Earth-Chain is something I hope to do.  However, I'm glad that Zenden does all the work she does, in that I might be mistaken in not looking into that area.

Zenden, you posted while I was still doing this post.  I guess I'll see what you wrote.:rolleyes:

Piece_ofnothing wrote:
Pamelajean wrote:

hahah

Its why I don't look so intently at the subject of ascension.  I'm just a regular guy and feel I would be setting my sights just a tad too high.

The above might seem an innocent statement, and one person might read it and relate to it.  This person might even take it a further step toward a place not deserving of this person's presence.  If only one person is affected in that way, it is one person too many.

You not only possess light and beauty, but have within you all three Elemental Kingdoms; Mineral; Plant; Animal and Human Kingdoms as well.  You have all this within you with your Inner God foreshadowing as well as illuminating every center within you.  Something has been bothering me all day and it is possible the above seemingly innocent words may have been the something.

I want to be aware when I make depressing comments.  When they come out like it is second nature and I'm barely aware I even do it, if aware of it at all, then I have to rise up above the place where I am at.

Now, to make a complete circuit:

The problem in seeking enlightenment is that, that which is doing the seeking is innately the problem itself.

I was just informed that humanity at this time is to evolve the manas of kama.  The mind of desire.  I do not understand this fully.  I suppose I will have to look into it.