1 (edited by Nyarlathotep 2008-01-15 18:13:14)

Topic: PLUTO MOVING INTO CAPRICORN THE 26TH, EXPECT CHANGE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The discovery of new planets is surrounded with many interesting things, like the planets uranus, neptune, and pluto. I wont get into the history of their discoveries here mainly because I dont know that much about them, but I will lay out a few key points to consider in the following years because I understand their Qabalistic, Astrological, and Tarot attributes. This is taken from a reply I gave on a forum pertaining to an inquiry about pluto moving into capricorn, and that the individual was mainly involved in the study of the 7 planets of the ancients with Saturn being the "furthest" planet. Here is the original posted topic written by DCXVI ( http://www.myspace.com/nchvshtn )

In 1923 Crowley wrote a paper called the Djeridensis Working. This paper was a small commentary on Liber AL. Chapters 1 & 2 deal extensively with those chapters of AL, but when you reach chapter 3, all you read is this:

"The first two chapters of this Book describe Ideas without limit; the third concerns a fixed Event due to one union of them, namely the coming of

HERU-RA-HA.
The contents of the chapter are instructions to those who are to govern His Aeon in His Name; and these rulers will appeal to me The Beast 666 for a comment upon the text when need is."

Heru-Ra-Ha is a composite deity of Ra-Hoor-Khuit & Hoor-Paar-Kraat; both of which can be seen on ATU XX.

In the Thelemic calender year 0 began March, 21 1904 e.v. after Crowley's performance of the Supreme Ritual. The years following this event are marked by a count of docosades or periods of 22 years - each period corresponding to a card from the Major Arcana. Each individual year within the docosade is counted as a Trump also. As an example, we are now at IV:xv or the year of the Devil in the docosade of the Emperor.

I'm sure that everyone is familiar with 2012 & the ideas surrounding it, but what many are not familiar with is the fact that in 2012 we will be in the year of the Aeon...the year of ATU XX - formally known as Judgement. Could this mark the Coming of Heru-Ra-Ha? Only time will tell..."

Very interesting.....

Here is my reply to DCXVI

This is interesting that we are now in IV:xv because pluto is moving into Capricorn on the 26th and this entails all kinds of interesting things.Of course you know ATU XV is The Devil, Capricorn. 

DCXVI: "elaborate, if you would...I'm highly interested in the implications - I have concerned myself only with the seven planets of the ancients & I must admit that beyond their more obvious characteristics I am quite ignorant of the subtleties embodied by any planet beyond Saturn... "

My second reply

ok. Here is the basic dynamics

Neptune=pisces, greek god poseidon, deep waters, "dark night of the soul", spirituality, evolution, the path of The Moon in Tarot etc
Uranus=aquarius, mental acuity, science, individuality, adroit nature and can be considered an "exalted" form of mercury, the path of The Star in Tarot
Pluto=scorpio....The path of Death, but let me give a list of what pluto means to me

Pluto, for unaware or malign individuals means:
...secrets
...lies
...viruses
...terrorism
...waste
...destruction
...death

Pluto for AWARE people spells
....Art
....Psychology
....Freedom
....Alchemy
.....Transformation
.....Seeing the beauty in dead and dying things (not in a psychopathic way)
.....Bloody and beautiful introspection
.....Destruction of old philosphies which are made into fertilizer for the new
......Deep emotional connections to the inner and outer cosmos

If you take into account that pluto has just passed through galactic center in the sign of Sagitarius during november of 06 you can sort of draw your own conclusions as to what that "meant" for the world at that time.

But, now pluto is moving into Capricorn on the 26th or round abouts there and will be traversing this sign up to and through 2012, and I feel that this means that the People(you and me) will be given their rightful place on the throne so to speak. Early Capricorn is reflected in the Tarot as the 2 of Discs, Harmonious Change. Its not going to be an "easy" transition, but that all depends on how well you ritualistically integrate these changes. Remember what I said about what pluto means for unaware and/or malign people. Absolute and TOTAL destruction and waste. There will be corruption of the highest order, but it will be exposed and certain "insiders", in my opinion, will be jumping the fence to give the People (you and me) what is rightfully ours. It could spell a time for high technology being given to us, free energy=free living. these changes cannot take place unless and until this sick beast living in every institution, hostipital, government building, and military complex DIES and rots from the inside out. The corruption is so obvious now that you would have to be seriously mentally handicapped not to see it, but it is going to get ohhh so much more interesting. The psychopaths and big wigs at the "top" may use everything they have to keep their power, and I mean EVERYTHING. Its getting ridiculous, and it is only going to play out and get more insidious and debauched until the very end. Though, we are in luck because pluto is trully channeling the energy that awakening and aware people are in desperate need of. "work" (breaking your back for peanuts and jerking off the dog in order to feed the cat) may dissapear along with money. But, you take away the wellfare state and take away the governmental institutions you might as well try taking a needle away from a heroin junky. But, this "detox" NEEDS to happen.

Like I said, we are in luck. For the people who trully want change on a global and even a cosmological Soul level (and there are more of us now than there have ever been in recorded history) the positive effects of pluto are going to be in full swing and help us out big time. That is: High Art, new and revolutionary forms of psycho therapy and healing trauma through peak states, Freedom, Alchemy, Transformation, Seeing the beauty of transformation brought on by dead and dying things and seeing how "the greenest grass and the brightest flowers have putrefaction at their roots", destruction of old philosophies which are made into fertilizer for the new, and a very deep and emotional connection to the inner and outter cosmos along with an understanding of the cycles of time.

As you know, in the tree of life schemata Capricorn is a cardinal sign, and I see cardinal signs as being "royal" and having "royal blood". THis is not a pun for all that blue blood bullshit (not saying it doesnt exist, but that they place themselves over everyone and have been commiting genocide for thousands of years IS bullshit) but TRUE ROYALTY. We are going to discover our true selves and see ourselves for who/what/when/where/why/how we REALLY are. This is an interesting game, and the different polarities of the Game as they are right now are getting so heated and charged for End Game that it is most certainly emminent and "at our doorstep".

It is interesting you mention Saturn because saturn is currently in early Virgo. Early virgo is reflected by the 8 of discs, Prudence, Sun in Virgo, and denotes discernment and caution, putting things "in their place", not being wasteful and ending wasteful relationships, focusing on "you" and attaining a more spiritualized concept of what you "own" etc. Now, having saturn in this area of the sign is interesting because the Brotherhood of Saturn, which came out of Germany and was called the Fraternitas Saturni, has weilded so much power and influence in government and politics and which is now eroding away because they have gathered so much into their domain, have so many puppets and "chicklets" under their wings, and have accumulated so much authoritarian ideals by hoarding very important information that the rest of us are suffering emmensely because of it. This is about to change. They have "too much". If you only knew (and Im sure many of you do) the sheer evil that these people channel during their ritualistic escapades. These evil fucks and everyone working with them and for them are billionares, trillionares, and honestly BELIEVE they OWN you and the ground you walk upon. Again, all this is going to change because, I intuit, when saturn begins to traverse more deeply into the sign of virgo and beyond into Libra there will be brought a clearity of mind and a certainty of action that will be trully astounding for everyone in their own personal lives. There is no "we" so to speak (as in the WE THE PEOPLE of the already destroyed and manipulative CONstitution), there are ONLY individuals and this is what Libra will make people conscious of more than anything else. Groups, Nations, States, f*cking FOOTBALL TEAMS, and all the rest are going to dissolve because the old "animal" cannot comfortably exist in a world of free individuals and ONLY understands pack heirarchies and group think. In fact.. Freedom, intelligence and bliss terrorize and threaten these minions to no end and it is not a coincidence that cancer cells are termed "free radicals". They DO see you as a cancer, and the things these governmental heads are channeling they probably themselves do not even understand. THERE IS NO ROOM for them to "think", though they are extremely crafty and their diabolical deeds have no limit. The military and people who are fond of doing any "work" within the fiction of nations and states do so because they quite literally do not have souls, at least not like the TRUE ROYAL CLASS (meaning me and you, and anyone who can understand what I am writting here). They hate us "free radicals". Ever notice how cops dont like it when you "get smart" with them? Of course they dont!! Your trampling on their very soul when you "get smart" because they are VERY STUPID and are VERY THREATENED by free, enlightened, intelligent individuals.

True story. I was in court a couple month ago and I have been doing a lot of research about this fraud. My appointed "public defender" (whatever the f*ck that means) laid out to me the "deal" in the peanut gallery. When he was finished I said "Yes, but there is no case here. There is no evidence of a complaining party, there is no evidence of inury, loss or harm, there is no Corpus Delecti, there is NO CRIME, I am being held here like a prisoner against my will and at the same time our CONstitution says your only JOB is to "protect and maintain life, liberty and property", none of which I have at this very moment." He looked at me like a dog that had just been shown a card trick. Actually, he began to smile like a f*cking asswipe and said "SOOOooooo, youve been doing research?" We were standing on a checkered masonic floor (the peanut gallery had a black and white checkered floor) and I was simply disgusted to even be in that building. When I finally got in front of the judge I wasnt about to take any of his bullshit trying to paint me as a "criminal", though he sure did try. I questioned EVERYTHING and his face immediately turned red and he got me out of there as fast as he could while still touting his "you are a danger to society" bullshit....sitting there in his saturnian black robe, lining his pockets with stolen money, lieing about everything and initiating as much conflict as possible because that is what generates the revenue for these sick statists.

I am just happy that all this shit is about to hit the fan on a global level. This doesnt mean sit back and be lazy, no. Though, having the right information DOES take quite a load of stress off of ones shoulders and you actually CAN sit back while still being at "work". Taking sides, and choosing one polarity over the other only reinforces the polarities! My suggestion is to just observe, absorb, educate, and BE. f*ck all that good/bad left/right good alien/bad alien republican/democrat bullshit. They ALL have an agenda. Its like that southpark episode about butters's parents..."one of us, one of us, gooble gaable gooble gaable" Its all used to keep us running around within the confines of the many different fences they created in the first place.

Peaching to the choir, I know. But, I like to get my thoughts out. Its theraputic.

2 (edited by Magical_Mongoose 2008-01-15 20:44:27)

Re: PLUTO MOVING INTO CAPRICORN THE 26TH, EXPECT CHANGE

I think it's possible to have a discerning awareness that seeks out the heart of the matter. All too often it's easy for people to deem others floundering in illusion as evil, but they are victims...just like us all at some point or another.
"If you don't believe in nothing you'll fall for anything."
And it's all about that old addage that you can't defeat darkness with further darkness or hatred...the belief that you can is probably one of the most promulgated pieces of disinfo among nearly all revolutionary movements.
But polarity does exist. There's a undescribable feeling of love and empathy among the true masters, and for entities such as the reptilians, the exact opposite. But, what's essential to remember is that there's redemption for everyone. This is by far the most powerful lesson available within the 3D experience, with many choosing to learn this later in the learning curve. But it's there, with the power of forgiveness triumphing over anything in its path.
Your advice to observe, absorb, and educate, and to paraphrase your words, to seek out a non-dualistic mindset, is essential in this process. We all too often fail to observe how peace of mind and the resulting energies you project in your actions and speech can render even the most vicious of situations docile. And sometimes, not acting at all is the best course of action when you're being prodded to act in a hurtful manner.
We all too often refuse to absorb or truly feel the Life that surrounds us. We've been numbed by countless distractions, sometimes devastating but often subtle traumas that true empathy has been rendered to a cheque in the mail, rather than an active state of mind. This could also be confused with "group-think", but yet again, the social construct of "Us vs Them" is ill-equipped to understand Them as I.
There's a fine line between education and preaching, or using such forceful language/passionate energies that people become disturbed and exhausted. I sometimes find myself doing this (and others have commented on this as well, both in conversation and on forums), making it all the more important to ground myself so that I'm coming from a place of true strength and not hot wind that can sometimes blow myself and others over.
I do believe everything has an agenda. Everything has a purpose, a meaning and a mission. Although we may deem this Love/Light/STO vs Fear/Shadow/STS scenario to be polarizing, at the heart of the matter, even this duality is an illusion in the grand scope of things. All of them will return back to the Source/Creator and to realize they were the Source itself. 
But that doesn't mean that one is ignorant of illusion, but that one can spot it and gently help others to realize the phantoms, both externally and internally, when they express their readiness. But this must be approached from a higher vantage point of purpose and useful guidance, or else you will set others on a path to be forever arguing with the shepards of power as we forget the green hillsides of the heart.

"Don't eat any wooden nickels."

Hi Nyarlathotep, that was a good post.  I suppose the Odoad is for common study, because, beyond that it becomes very abstract.  I wanted to say more but I'm feeling fatigued.  That's allright, I'll probably come back to this thread tomorrow.

Good judgement comes from experience; experience comes from bad judgement.
----------------------------------------------------------
You have to believe in the impossible in order to become.

4 (edited by Nyarlathotep 2008-01-15 21:50:58)

What the heck is Odoad? Ive never even seen or heard that word before.

Ive been getting grabbed by a certain kind of fatigue lately which is weird. I started doing natal charts for people and I am getting very positive feedback, and I love doing it, but I had to stop for a few days because focusing on one person for up to five hours is just exhausting. I had to cut it to only doing one a day in the morning with my coffee. If I do two or more my head spins, I cant focus, and the idea of doing another chart is just BLAHHH.

Mongoose, I see what you are saying. I think forgiving yourself and loving yourself is the biggest thing, and having the right attitude. There are some people who should not be forgiven though. They have no redeeming qualities whatsoever and never will. The people who commit genocide should never be forgiven for what they have done and are doing because they will never apologize. You cant change the game, but you can change how you play it. Like when I was in front of that sick asshole judge in his masonic castle of masochism. There was a polarity there and I dealt with it. The way I dealt with it is that I didnt want to reinforce the already existing polarity of "judge vs criminal". I turned that around because in actuality he is the criminal, not me.

Ultimately it is about your own being and how well you can exorsice your will over your immediate surroundings. People who are just run of the mill road rage idiots can be forgiven at the drop of a hat by me, but people who professionally ruin lives and kill millions do not deserve forgiveness, not at all. There are also "professional idiots" who I will not forgive and shower with "love" because they dont deserve it. There is love and there is Love. Being an emotional prostitute and pawning off your own life force to be accepted isnt love. The person is incapable of loving themselves so they go out and get cheap, superficial love from other people. Certain people, when they are alone, have such a massive hole within them. Why the hell should I love these people when they dont even love themselves? I have enough shit to do than to go showering pathetic individuals with "love".

I have experienced extreme forms of empathy of the human condition and how horrific it is, but catering to individuals who refuse to love themselves is not my bag. I dunno man, the fact that you said EVERYONE can be redeemed is just alien to me. I highly disagree. Redeemed by who or what? You can only redeem yourself and until then you give your life over to gods, governments, and other people.

When a person ask's a question without first attempting to answer it himself, he is leaning. 

I personally do not accept your authority to condemn anyone as being unforgiveable. 

You want to go out into the world and confront the "evil government" all on your lonesome when I suspect you would have a noble endeavor in confronting the evil within you.

I personally do not have a dislike for you.  I think your OK.  It seems that I am seeing a person however, at least by the context of your postings, that is very angry.  Anger comes from fear.  I do not buy the concept of righteous anger, as I also don't accept that there is a noble pride.   Whenever I'm proud of some accomplishment, I might see it as a 'relatively' innocent pride.  People can acquire a relative wealth of knowledge, then they exalt themselves, and arrogantly ridicule others while consecutively raising the level of the pedestal they stand upon. 

Trsanscix mentioned there are people who follow the LHP with an over-all aim of good intent.  Then there are people who follow it with purely selfish intent.  Find one of his posts and click on his website under his user name, and you will find a comprehensive exposition on LHP.  I simply can not see someone who expresses anger so often, as being of the former, but rather of the latter.

Do you even know me you f*cking cock smoker? You think you do. You do not. Go f*ck yourself.

I did do a search on the word in question and found NOTHING that made any sense. SO, again, go f*ck yourself you condescending, holier than thou prick.

Same to you, and goodbye.

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

Looks like he hit a few mines digging for diamonds, hmm? tongue

It seems Nyarlathotep WANTS to have good intentions, but needs to eliminate the anger stored inside him. He did however bring up a few good points... he was right about a certain air of imminence that seems to be surrounding the next couple of years.. I don't think any of us can really deny that.

Lately I have been feeling an intense impression of change in my life... and the people around me, both my Brothers and those who have just started discovering their awareness, have mentioned feeling the same impression. There is definitely something changing, and though on a global scale it seems to surround the next couple of years, on a personal level I am feeling this change on a smaller scale of a few months. Something in my life will change in the next few months. I am approaching the beginning of a new chapter.

It seems to me to be no coincidence that there is so much changing in the world, and there is definite cataclysm to this latest stage. Everything is accelerating, approaching the climax at break-neck speed, and something tells me that we're all going to be thrust off the edge, and it will literally be a "sink or swim" situation, or rather "Fall or Fly".

I'm personally confident in my own success in this change, but I'm beginning to feel a little bit of concern on a global scale. I am confident that everyone who is meant to survive will survive (Both in a physical and spiritual sense) what I would describe to be a 'purification', but I still empathize with the ignorant, who don't realize what is happening.

I try my best to open people up to all this information, but I've found that some simply don't want to hear any of it, and I feel sorry for them.

Back to Nyarlathotep, though I figure you won't be reading this, I hope you will teach yourself to recognize constructive criticism designed to assist you in your development, and to not take personal offense when someone is just trying to help you out. Best wishes to you.

"Don't reach into a direction you're not ready to look in yet."

"Inspire the Inspiration."

"If just one person loves you, it surpasses any number of people who don't."

"He who knows not himself, is poor in spirit, for he is his own poverty." - Jesus Christ

Geez Nyarlo whateveryermonikeris, you went and had to use foul language against
poor innocent Antaeus and now you're OUT.  Too bad.  I thought you had some
good things to say in some of your other posts and your astrology info was useful.
Oh well.

LOL, just minds having fun.

Too bad Nyral wasn't up on his neoplatonism. Ogdoad was obviously what Antaeus meant.

There will be two Ages. The first: The Age of Power. The next: The Age of Equality.

Pharos wrote:

Looks like he hit a few mines digging for diamonds, hmm? tongue

It seems Nyarlathotep WANTS to have good intentions, but needs to eliminate the anger stored inside him. He did however bring up a few good points... he was right about a certain air of imminence that seems to be surrounding the next couple of years.. I don't think any of us can really deny that.

Lately I have been feeling an intense impression of change in my life... and the people around me, both my Brothers and those who have just started discovering their awareness, have mentioned feeling the same impression. There is definitely something changing, and though on a global scale it seems to surround the next couple of years, on a personal level I am feeling this change on a smaller scale of a few months. Something in my life will change in the next few months. I am approaching the beginning of a new chapter.

It seems to me to be no coincidence that there is so much changing in the world, and there is definite cataclysm to this latest stage. Everything is accelerating, approaching the climax at break-neck speed, and something tells me that we're all going to be thrust off the edge, and it will literally be a "sink or swim" situation, or rather "Fall or Fly".

I'm personally confident in my own success in this change, but I'm beginning to feel a little bit of concern on a global scale. I am confident that everyone who is meant to survive will survive (Both in a physical and spiritual sense) what I would describe to be a 'purification', but I still empathize with the ignorant, who don't realize what is happening.

I try my best to open people up to all this information, but I've found that some simply don't want to hear any of it, and I feel sorry for them.

Back to Nyarlathotep, though I figure you won't be reading this, I hope you will teach yourself to recognize constructive criticism designed to assist you in your development, and to not take personal offense when someone is just trying to help you out. Best wishes to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whoops!  I didn't even know I'd left out the 'g' and spelled Odoad, until I saw kid mongo's post.  Sorry about that.  I suspected Nyarlathotep might lay into me a bit, but not to that extreme.  He was probably very tired. 

Pharos, did you get most of the notion that things seem to be speeding up, from Ian Xel Lungold?  I'm sure that I picked up some reading on it prior to listening to his video's, but I'm not sure.  He spoke of it a lot. 

I find that when I try to speak of the things I study, that most people have already reached a position where they don't want to go past.  A nice comfortable plateau in learning.  That doesn't discourage me, I just give little bits.  You give water slowly to a person who has been in the desert journeying without it.

Pharos wrote:

As do I, but then I think, maybe they aren't meant to know. I don't know.

There is a hawaiian principle that says that everything is working out perfectly. Now I'm not sure if thats true on a microscale, but on a very large macro scale, it might be.

I completely empathize with what you've said here though. Intense impression to change my life, people, surroundings. That everything has somehow become... stale? But I thought it might just be me, seeing as I know no one else in "real life" that knows anything about fringe subjects. So why do you think this is? Are we picking up this sense of urgency instinctually, spiritually, or another way?

I can also empathize with this acceleration idea. I don't think many people will argue with that either. I think this acceleration puts pressure on highly aware people to simplify their life. At least, I'm feeling a lot of internal pressure to do so lately.

So what ensures success in this change? I mean, this is the same shift that the Cassiopaean's and the Plaidians talked about, right?

As always,  thank you for your gracious patience. I seem to have so many questions, and not as many answers.

14 (edited by nexus 2008-01-17 20:42:56)

It's not just that the language is foul.  Words can carry a brutal energy.  Each time i've seen that from Nyarlahotep it has been totally uncalled for, as it was in this case.   No, he's not just tired unless of course he is perpetually tired.   Nyarlahotep's approach here would have been totally at home in the Roman Catholic Church in past centuries where their views and behavior were unchallengeable.   Those priests were totally comfortable in their knowledge and totally self- justified in their actions.  They would not allow anything that didn't agree.  They could not be questioned without monstering the questioner.  While their 'knowledge' differed in those days, their state of consciousness and approach to others was similar.   It's nothing new and it can be seen in some degree wherever you may care to look... including in ourselves.

For any of us, we can either embrace a philosophy that reveals our shadow to ourselves, so that we can transmute it.... that is one important element of the so called "right handed path"....  Or we can find a philosophy that simply accomodates the shadow.  The path of the self- justification of the shadow is one important element of the "left handed path".  The shadow is not an essential balance to the inner- light.  It is quite simply in the way of spiritual self- realisation and needs to be seen for what it is and transmuted.  The only valid "embrace" of the shadow is the "embrace" by the inner- spirit which will consume it in increments.  Not the so called "embrace" which allows the shadow unbridled expression.  That is a path to no- where which simply increases the shadow and further obscures the spiritual- self.

With anyone, the shadow (most of which is subconscious) is a monstrous piece of work and while that part of self is nailed to the cross of matter, the soul is compelled to return to the lower planes of matter to transmute it.  It cannot be taken into spiritual planes by the soul.  We cannot ascend if the dark shadow of the lower- ego remains as the usurper of the throne within ourselves.  We must get a handle on it so it can be seen in it's many forms and surrender it to a higher power.... the spirit within.

self- justification?... or self- immolation?    That is the question ringing in the soul.  It is a tone that can be heard guiding our way as questions arise on the path.  Listen deep to the bell.  It tolls for thee (thankyou John Donne), calling you home and guiding each step.

It's unfortunate that we couldn't have this conversation here without it getting filthy in a hurry.  Your questions Antaeus, are universally important and could have been helpfull to everyone...  if allowed.

nexus wrote:

For any of us, we can either embrace a philosophy that reveals our shadow to ourselves, so that we can transmute it.... that is one important element of the so called "right handed path"....  Or we can find a philosophy that simply accomodates the shadow.  The path of the self- justification of the shadow is one important element of the "left handed path".  The shadow is not an essential balance to the inner- light.  It is quite simply in the way of spiritual self- realisation and needs to be seen for what it is and transmuted.  The only valid "embrace" of the shadow is the "embrace" by the inner- spirit which will consume it in increments.  Not the so called "embrace" which allows the shadow unbridled expression.  That is a path to no- where which simply increases the shadow and further obscures the spiritual- self.

With anyone, the shadow (most of which is subconscious) is a monstrous piece of work and while that part of self is nailed to the cross of matter, the soul is compelled to return to the lower planes of matter to transmute it.  It cannot be taken into spiritual planes by the soul.  We cannot ascend if the dark shadow of the lower- ego remains as the usurper of the throne within ourselves.  We must get a handle on it so it can be seen in it's many forms and surrender it to a higher power.... the spirit within.

Wait...what is the subconscious & soul? Are the 2 the same or are they separate? How many versions of ourselves are there?