Topic: Ascension and Children

Lets say some sort of shift does occur around the time period of 2012 and on.  I have one question.  What happens to the children?

Re: Ascension and Children

Shift already happening.

I've given up on the 2012 date.

As far as the children go, I think that some of them might have an easier time as they are less entrenched and the BS ( belief systems) and I believe that many are here to help others along.

Just my 2 cents though
smile

Not all children are "children" They will go through the changes depending on their incarnational destiny just like the rest of us

My People Were Fair And Had Sky In Their Hair...But Now They're Content To Wear Stars On Their Brows

-Tyrannosaurus rex

Its just my curiosity cause I have brothers, and potentially speaking if my family, or myself were to make this "shift" what would become of them?  Hopefully Wilcocks's perspective is close to accurate; that the entire planet undergoes a 4th density shift thereby they come along as well.

Jesus has been attributed with saying, "No one shall enter the kingdom of heaven unless he becomes as a little child." The point here is innocence. Children have been less indoctrinated by the world than adults, as Worldbridger was saying. They are closer than we are to seeing things as they actually are. And Shoogie's right, too--many of them are here to remind us of that innocence.

Don't worry, Auscastian, you won't lose your little brothers, or leave them behind. smile

Cheers

Look... Wonder... Remember... Know

Thank You Falvion for really clearing that up!

Peace my Friend

Can people ascend who are unaware of what ascension is?  I've read in these forums that if you are 51% STO that you will ascend during this next wave.  Does this include people that have never heard of this stuff but just generally care for others before themselves?

Yes it is possible.  There is the conscious knowledge you hold as well as the unconscious knowledge.  This relates to the children.  There is growth or knowledge if you will, previously or behind the veil, so as with all, if the individual is ready, they will progress.
One point to note though with children is there is less opportunity had to have generated karma which may result in the need to balance that karma.
In other words it's like talking back to the teacher and the teacher giving you extra homework which you must complete. 
Worry not, anticipate not.

Love is Knowledge is Light

I have so many questions on ascension.  So much is unclear to me and it has been given me a lot of anxiety because as far as I can tell from these posts it is essential to ascend to make it through the coming years.  If anyone wants to help me out maybe in an aim chat or through email it would be greatly appreciated.

fromthatshow wrote:

I have so many questions on ascension.  So much is unclear to me and it has been given me a lot of anxiety because as far as I can tell from these posts it is essential to ascend to make it through the coming years.  If anyone wants to help me out maybe in an aim chat or through email it would be greatly appreciated.

I second that I stress too much on these topics as I am very ignorant on spiritualism and acscension and all that someone anyone would please help me out contact me...please..

EWO

IT CANT ALWAYS RAIN - DRAVEN