Re: The Lady Speaks Again

Way Cool
Thanks!

"Beyond the stars a new world awaits me now" - Wintersun

a hearty thank you to ENT Doc... I really appreciate you sharing this, especially in such a structured manner that takes me to visualize almost what you went through!  Thanks Captain and SiriArc for the contributions.  Any further information or stories would be great!

I feel the change as well, though I haven't had any visualized experiences.

Yes ENT Doc....!  Thank you for sharing your experience.  Really glad I printed out the thread and got to read about it.  It's definitely food for thought.  In a way I feel it's an experience that is over my head, but in a way... it's engaging the higher planes where we all exist so maybe it's a bit like home...  smile

"The unknown does not incite fear, but dependence on the known does." - J. Krishnamurti

34 (edited by ENT Doc 2007-09-26 15:41:13)

Pamelajean wrote:

Do the experiences vary, depending on the person or do others experience pretty much what you did/do?  Do they hear the Lady?  Are they presented with any visions that correlate with yours? If  theirs were different, do you recall any of their stories?

Ayahuasca experiences are as unique and varied as the individuals who have them. No two journeys are exactly the same. Occasionally there are some similarities in the visions or themes of the journey, like the pyramids or the global shift theme,
but not often enough.
Honestly, I wish just once everyone would come out of a journey having had the same exact experience that I did, but it just doesn't work that way.
That's interesting that you asked that, because in my last journey I asked the same question, "Why don't we all have the same visions and journeys?" The answer I was given was essentially that the medicine is custom tailored to the psyche, needs and intent of individual, so that each may get maximum benefit from the experience. I actually saw it as the individual journeys being like beams of different colored laser-light refracted in all directions on the inside of the pyramid. I saw the higher beings acting as insulators or diffusers of a sort, like spiritual laser beam splitters. Another practical reason given to me by The Lady, and this will sound strange, was that splitting up the journeys threw off the snakes. 
I also remember Her saying something like,"I told you what I told you, so you could tell them. So just tell them." So, that's why I'm telling you all this stuff,
...or it could be that I'm just some crazy f*!k making up stories.  It's definitely one or the other, but I still haven't figured that out.

If you want to look for similarities to my stories, check out Matthew Delooze's blog.
http://matthew-delooze.blogspot.com/
He was at the same workshop as I was.

Also check Capitan's comments above. He was at the same place, but at a different time. There are a few matches here-and-there.

I'm still working on part 3. I'll be glad to be done with the damn thing.
I swear to God (sorry Lady), if this all turns out to be a bunch of bullshit I'm gonna be so freakin' pissed!
Unless...hey, wait a minute!  Maybe when I'm finished, I can make this into a book and pitch it to Michael Bay to make a 2012 movie!
It'll be so sweet. I'll be so freakin' rich.

I was thinking that you should write a book while reading your adventures.  ENT, you have explained the consensus 'shift' theory as well as anyone I've read.  Plus the snake/neg-entitites is really chilling to visualize.  I have never crossed paths with The Lady but I feel like I know her now from reading your experiences... 'The Lady' is a good title for the book cool

"No two journeys are the same"

I think I would take that as more proof that you are creating your own journey, metaphorically and "realistically".

"I'll be so freakin' rich"

LMAO

You already are......         J

Happy to have been a part

ENT Doc, I just watched an anime last night called "Reign the Conqueror" drawn by the same guy who did Aeon Flux . The double pyramid that you drew was a representation of the universe in that movie!!!!!! They showed it spinning in space. Its strange to see your drawing only one day after watching that anime!

My People Were Fair And Had Sky In Their Hair...But Now They're Content To Wear Stars On Their Brows

-Tyrannosaurus rex

ape-x wrote:

"No two journeys are the same"

I think I would take that as more proof that you are creating your own journey, metaphorically and "realistically".

See-- that's the kicker pal. You may really have something there. There is only one way to find out. You gotta drink the stuff.
If you all are still interested, stay tuned for part 3. I'm working on the segment based on a discussion I had with Ralph Miller (who operates Heart of the Initiate) on the 10-hour plane ride home from Brazil entitled, "So What if This All Just a Bunch of F#$%&g Bullshit?"

ENT Doc,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences.

40 (edited by Cleft_Asunder 2007-09-27 20:51:26)

Ent Doc, why do you say you don't believe what you saw? Are you not aware that David Icke says exactly the same thing? He has seen this through Ayahuasca, but also through tons of research. It seems very foolish of you to not believe the obvious.

The snakes are the Reptilians who feed on human fear energy. They gave us their brain --the Reptilian R-complex-- so that they can control us easily. This is why the Illuminati are Lucifarian, because they know for a fact that the Reptilians and demons are real. The Bible was written by them long ago to manipulate humanity's collective consciousness into creating the Apocalypse, and through that the New World Order, which is the hell world you saw.

Here are some links of Aya experiences that are in accordance with yours. Mind blowing stuff, must read.

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=17143
http://forums.ayahuasca.com/phpbb/viewt … light=2012
http://forums.ayahuasca.com/phpbb/viewt … nal+chapte

Cleft_Asunder wrote:

It seems very foolish of you to not believe the obvious.

I just don't know no better. I guess.

Cleft_Asunder wrote:

Ent Doc, why do you say you don't believe what you saw? Are you not aware that David Icke says exactly the same thing? He has seen this through Ayahuasca, but also through tons of research. It seems very foolish of you to not believe the obvious.

I can answer this from my experience.  Can you recall the contents of a dream?  Not usually, although at the time of the dream it is real enough to you so that you are not even aware you are dreaming.  This is the same effect while on Ayahausca, except Ayahausca your clarity of consciousness is thousands of times greater.  You are more aware then you have ever been in your life but the reality is "more" real then this one.  As soon as you begin coming down again and your state of being changes back to normalcy you lose the ability to percieve and understand, and remember what was seen in the altered state.  I myself ran into the same problem of self doubt after coming down from my experiences.  The most amazing thing to me was how quickly I began to forget my experience.  While you lose the ability to understand and perceive what you saw in your experience, you can still recall most of the thoughts you had while on the experience.  So when you remember thinking while on Ayahausca "I am conversing with the Lady God", you begin to question how that is possible and you can't even understand anymore how it was possible!!  That is when doubt comes in and you notice everything you experienced you can't truly understand anymore and you doubt whether it even happened at all.

"...But Nothing is Lost:" "Nothing lasts... nothing lasts. Everything is changing into something else. Nothing's wrong. Nothing is wrong. Everything is on track. William Blake said nothing is lost and I believe that we all move on." - Terrence McKenna - Shpongle - But Nothing Is Lost

I understand what you mean. I've done mushrooms and I have some Aya in the fridge made out of Mimosa and Syrian Rue, so I'm not a stranger to the experience. Although I've only done mushrooms with open eyes, so I haven't actually experienced other dimensions. But ummm... the experience you had is shared by others, so all the evidence points to it being real. You really need to check out the 2 bottom links I gave you, which come from the Ayahuasca forum.

Cleft_Asunder wrote:

You really need to check out the 2 bottom links I gave you, which come from the Ayahuasca forum.

You know, you are right. I checked those links on the Ayahuasca forum, and it is uncanny how the description of the ayahuasca experience is so similar to mine. I swear it is almost like we were the same person, but that dude sounded a little too freaked out by the whole thing. To be honest, he sounded a little nutty with his "Something Big is Coming" crap. If I were you, I would totally disregard anything that nutcase has to say. He needs to stay off the Aya and get some serious professional counseling.

Capitan wrote:

I can answer this from my experience.  Can you recall the contents of a dream? ...

What he said.

Sorry to side track this post but I followed the links that Cleft added and was reading the post were Ent Doc referred to Warenai's drums and began reading his notes from his journey.  I also followed the link to listen to Warenai's drums.  I had a brief connection to my own journey's and the memory of them.  I describe the Aya journey to others as a vacation from this life for your higher self.  I visited what I would describe as different dimensions, except I did it not only with my eyes shut but my eyes open.  If I spaced off I could see entities sitting in the chairs on the porch around me yet if I kind of came out of the trance they would all be gone.  Not only that, there was something very strange about the world around me when I was in the trance, it was like I was in a fairy tale reality, like simply by the state of my mind I was shifting the dimension I existed in into another dimension. 

ENT DOC: After I am done reading your post I realize the point Cleft is getting at.  You know what you experienced was real.  So what part of who you are still doubts so greatly.  You were smart enough to put tests in place to prove to yourself in the state you are currently in that what you saw on Aya is real.  Does anything change in your life if you began to really believe what you saw on Aya?  I personally have doubt because I am not willing to risk losing who I am now (whatever that means) to adopt a different set of beliefs, one that would make my life very difficult and isolate me from society.  I do believe what you saw was real, and I think you know it was too. 

Despite what I said above I think the smartest thing is to remain skeptical until you have enough faith to believe in the messages you received.  I have used my messages as guidance, only believing the message when I can find enough evidence to support the guidance's validity.

Ever since my Aya trip, I kept getting this message "What if everything is deception.  And I mean everything".  For instance all of these stories we share all of these messages we receive, all of these concepts we try to understand.  What if it is all deception of something that uses that deception to keep us distracted so we don't find what we are truly looking for.  Then the answer to finding that which we are looking for must be focus.  Being able to focus, and not be distracted by anything else, until we can truly realize what is truly important to us.  Right now it is just a recurring message, but will it one day be found by me to be true???

"...But Nothing is Lost:" "Nothing lasts... nothing lasts. Everything is changing into something else. Nothing's wrong. Nothing is wrong. Everything is on track. William Blake said nothing is lost and I believe that we all move on." - Terrence McKenna - Shpongle - But Nothing Is Lost