61 (edited by SamIAm 2007-07-16 04:34:30)

Re: Buy silver!

Also it just seems to me that silver & gold as money is still keeping this matrix structure alive.  Your still going to be working for silver & gold.  Your still going to be buying things with silver & gold.
People are still going to be killing each other for silver & gold.

It just all seems rather pointless.

I rather have someone kill me for water & food.
At least their doing it for their own survival, then some gold & silver coins.  Errr....

I guess I just dont get it...

Yep that's the nature of the Matrix.  Problem is regardless of how aware we become we still have to live in that Matrix all the while that it exists.  We can unplug in part from it, but not entirely.

Having a bit of silver and gold gets you out of the Matrix a little bit, because you don't have to rely 100% on the government run money system.  Gold and Silver can't be taxed because it isn't in the bank.  There is no trace of it because there are no electronic transactions.

If the banks closed tomorrow - most people will be stuffed without the use of cash or credit / debit / bank cards.  What good are "survival skills" when you live in an urban center that could be under Martial Law?  Or in another example if the economy crashed, cash becomes useless.  If you live in an urban center and don't (or can't) grow your own food - well you are going to need something.  Skills and barter will only go so far unfortunately.  Most people are still stuck in the "money" mentality - and they will still be stuck in that mentality even once the money is long gone.

that helps me understand it more.  thanks.

64 (edited by SamIAm 2007-07-16 06:23:51)

how do you all feel about e-gold and other gold payment processors online?  or they legitmate, or should they be avoided?

I'm guessing their like paypal for gold?

Article - Why the Price of Silver is Set to Soar
http://www.moneyweek.com/file/28810/why … -soar.html

Marcus wrote:

If the banks closed tomorrow... -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/a … ge_id=1770

article wrote:

Police officers have been called to break-up panicked crowds gathering to withdraw their savings from Northern Rock.

While the Government and the City said there was no need to panic, savers ignored the reassurances, withdrawing close to £1billion yesterday.

Staff at Glasgow city centre branch called police to deal with 'boisterous customers'. Two plain clothes officers arrived just before the bank's official Saturday closing time of midday.

A spokesman for Strathclyde Police said: "A call came in asking for assistance as some of the customers were getting a bit boisterous. The manager was spoken to and police advised the store to close."

The dramatic scenes followed the admission by Northern Rock, Britain's fifthbiggest mortgage lender, that it was running out of ready money.

Its share price plunged by a third - amid falls across the FTSE 100 index - as the market digested the implications of the Bank of England acting as a "lender of last resort" for the first time in more than 30 years.

After the news broke, lengthy queues spilled on to the streets as Northern Rock's staff attempted to reassure worried customers they would not lose their life savings.

The bank also had to close down its website, which could not cope with the flood of savers trying to transfer their money.

"The unknown does not incite fear, but dependence on the known does." - J. Krishnamurti

Tropicality wrote:

Anyone know of any Canadian suppliers I can order from?

Hi Tropicality,

If you like, send me an email and I could put you in touch with a physical gold & silver supplier here in Canada.

"The unknown does not incite fear, but dependence on the known does." - J. Krishnamurti

Visavis,

I'd be interested in those links aswell.

Cheers

Treasury's 'right' to seize precious metals-
http://news.goldseek.com/GATA/1191954703.php

J

Happy to have been a part