Topic: Positive entity encounter...

I had a very unusual experience on the way to Burning Man. I was driving with a ride-share, in and RV, and we stopped at a rest stop after a long drive. I smoked a bit of pot, which I DON'T normally do and lay in the front seat converted to a bed and slipped into trance. Now, first I want to say a bit about dope. For most folk, it IS just that. It's also a highly powerful substance for those with the will to use it properly. I have a friend who's a Sanskrit scholar and has traveled extensively through India. Marijuana is used as a meditation aid for a lot of more advanced sadhu's. Here in america, it's just another way of anesthetizing oneself.
   But if you practice true balance with it, your body relaxes to the point where, if your mind is sharp enough, you can do some funky traveling.
  Ok, I smoke a bit of dope and fall into a deep deep trance. It makes me satisfied for all the meditation practices I do each day to be able to keep my center when my body is so relaxed. I am very very far from my body at this point. In the light show in front of me, this portal opens and I see a green/purple globe like object hovering in front of me. This starts a dialog between an entity and I that I have never had before.
   Like all these interactions, there is a very distinct difference between one's thoughts and what is coming into ones mind. I think this is the main use of 'internal dialog' that the Reptilians manipulate us to indulge upon so much. It keeps one from differentiating between what is ones own thoughts and that outside of the self.
  So I had a 'conversation' for the first time ever, with a being that claimed to be a positive entity. I am always skeptical, but there was no fear or trepidation when dealing with this entity. With all interactions with negative beings, I either feel outright fear, or a 'pulling' on my lower centers whenever they are communicating with me.
  This being told me a few things. Mostly that it could not help me predict anything that would happen in the future as time is so fluid that it is in a constant state of chaos as to what will happen when. There are just probabilities of what can happen due to the constant exchange of diametric forces. Also, it is sort of contrary for what they stand for to tell me anything that I can't figure out myself. The true 'Mr. Miagi' lesson.
  One thing it did answer were questions about intimacy and sex. You see, I've been sort of brainwashed by the Cassiopaean material that any form of physical gratification was inherently negative in polarization.
   I mentioned that I have always been curious of what sexual/emotional interactions were like on the positive plane and that I believed I had seen this being before once in a vision. That it could take the form of a woman and that sometimes it watched over me.
  Here is where it got interesting. It initiated...an exchange of emotions that I felt as both comforting and intimate all through my being. All I can say in language is that it is all of the deep emotional connections one has with a true encounter of 'making love'. I felt it through my body, and even in my lower centers...but it was more like this being was looking at all my pain and loneliness and identifying with it and 'telling me it was alright'. A truly odd and exhilarating experience. Incredibly powerful to say the least.
  I actually broke it off at one point as I was too alarmed of what was happening.
  It told me it was alright, that it understood where I was and what I was doing.
  I kind of lingered in that state for a while and took in some observations. The 'globe' of thought would often zipp from one side of my site to the other. So I was certain I was in a state where I was viewing something outside of me.
  I came out of trance feeling truly awed for whatever it was that I had encountered.

Re: Positive entity encounter...

Really interesting experience GreyCat!

"The unknown does not incite fear, but dependence on the known does." - J. Krishnamurti

Sounds wonderful!

Thanks! I felt deeply honored by the whole experience. I have always wondered 'where are the GOOD guys?'. I've had my share of negative encounters. Ehteric wrestling matches, sleep paralysis, and giant globs of darkness hovering over me at night. I make it a priority to honestly call out to my higher self and positive forces at the beginning of all my meditation sessions.
   My only reservation is that they are choosing this time to contact me because the world is getting ready for some serious chaos. As the Cassiopaean material says, 4D STO won't show up till the last minute. And I'm low enough on the awareness totem pole to wonder if the anvil is getting ready to drop...
   But, as usual, who knows?

Interesting, if the good guys are us?
Only show up at the last minute because is when we are “activated” again, some
sources say +- this.
Secret agents, so secret that they not even know, system busters...

Bye, Pictus

--------------------
http://pictus.co.nr

Yea I found it amazing how bizarre those states can feel because we have so little familiarity with them.   Even though they are states of exctasy of certain aspects of our being we pull away in fear of the unknown.  Did this being appear while you were in the RV or while you were witnessing a light show at burning man.  Or is the light show you are referring to something that you were seeing in your mind? 

As the Cassiopaean material says, 4D STO won't show up till the last minute.

A personal revelation I had explained this to me that we really do blow what happens to us here on Earth out of proportion.  "The Good Guys" don't show up because you don't want them to. You want to learn to handle these experiences yourself, so that you are empowered to avoid them yourself in the future.  It may not seem to make sense to you now, but wait until you achieve a higher state of consciousness were you can understand how the learning you received from these negative encounters and their avoidance is or was much more important to your being then being saved, or shown the way by beings of light.

"...But Nothing is Lost:" "Nothing lasts... nothing lasts. Everything is changing into something else. Nothing's wrong. Nothing is wrong. Everything is on track. William Blake said nothing is lost and I believe that we all move on." - Terrence McKenna - Shpongle - But Nothing Is Lost

Capitan wrote:

It may not seem to make sense to you now, but wait until you achieve a higher state of consciousness were you can understand how the learning you received from these negative encounters and their avoidance is or was much more important to your being then being saved, or shown the way by beings of light.

I agree 100%. The only thing I have ever asked from STO beings is to help protect me against that which I am not aware of. The rest is up to ME to figure out. A warrior saves HIMSELF afterall.

The 'light show' is this sort of aurora borialis effect I get with my eyes closed. I see this purple/green light that has a very magnetic flavor. In it, I see faces (like Stuart Wilde's flash faces.), visions, and alot of times a sort of conduit or portal that beams stuff into my head. Very odd.
  It happens each time I close my eyes after about a minute of meditating. Sometimes I awake from a dream and this light show is fully blazing. I can see forms moving around in it above me. I'm not sure what it is and I only know a few people who have the same sort of experiences. Who knows what is is....