Topic: weird traveling devices abductions

O.K. here we go, Hi everyone  Has anyone here had what they think was an abduction experience that started by traveling on a strange means of transportation?  Such as I had one where for some reason I was sitting behind what I though was an old friend on a two seat type of skateboard for lack of better term.  I remember coming down into what looked like an old European village with cobblestone streets and I'm sitting behind whoever was driving this thing.  Next thing I remember is laying on a type of bed with two tall greys at the foot. One of them was telling me you know this is all your fault. ( I had asked to be consciously aware the next time something happened just before going to bed.)  Then I woke up at the same time my wife did and we compared ( dreams).  This weird transport is why I'm posting this I was just wondering if anyone else had an experience start in such a strange way?
                                                              Best to all,
                                                                                      tinker

Re: weird traveling devices abductions

I don't know of too many people in here that have been abducted, if any.

"...But Nothing is Lost:" "Nothing lasts... nothing lasts. Everything is changing into something else. Nothing's wrong. Nothing is wrong. Everything is on track. William Blake said nothing is lost and I believe that we all move on." - Terrence McKenna - Shpongle - But Nothing Is Lost

Hi Tinker I think it could be possible. For me I used to have a lot of flying dreams, not so much anymore. I did have a dream a couple weeks ago where I was lying in a car in the passager seat and the car began to levitate but it couldn't quite get off the ground. Later on, when I woke up, I remembered the dream and thought it was probably a metaphor for trying to leave my body, or possibly abduction. That thought did in fact occur to me. So yes, I do think its possible.

Here's a picture from a comic I love called Little Nemo. This kid always dreams he travels to another land every night, but his dreams are really his brain trying to explain astral projection [or at least that's how I interpret it] There are plenty of other beautiful examples, but this is all I could find online.

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/2171/littlenemothewalkingbedzq3.th.jpg

Another image that resonated with me as a kid was the bugs bunny cartoon where his rabbit warren is flooded with water and he starts to float away while he's sleeping. As a kid I used to WAIT for that particular one to come on! I watched them every morning. Something about it spoke to me and I'm pretty sure the people who made bugs bunny knew what they were referencing.

The episode is called "Water Water Everyhare" smile Here's a link to the youtube video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKY-opT6yyo

My People Were Fair And Had Sky In Their Hair...But Now They're Content To Wear Stars On Their Brows

-Tyrannosaurus rex

Tinker wrote:

This weird transport is why I'm posting this I was just wondering if anyone else had an experience start in such a strange way?

Not involving transport devices. Your dream sounds like a symbolic interpretation of some external event by the subconscious. Like when your blanket has fallen off and you dream of falling into an icy river. So you could have been transported back (or about to be transported away) by some alien technology, and it was interpreted in the dream in a different but related way. I have been abducted and know at least six or seven other NR members who have as well.

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

Tinker wrote:

Has anyone here had what they think was an abduction experience that started by traveling on a strange means of transportation?

I don't know for sure if I have ever been abducted or not.  I actually tend to have the opposite type of experience, rather than feeling like I am being transported, I feel like I am being restricted from going anywhere.  I think I posted about this here before, but one time awhile back I "dreamed" that I saw a cage around my bed.  And it happens very often that I wake up with the same feeling I had that night, though I don't always see any imagery associated with it, very often I wake up feeling like I am trapped, or like I have been fighting to push past something.