Topic: MILAB captive trying to find his way home.

Greetings to all here at NR!

Im on here today seeking advice and truth in hopes to finally regain my life and freedom. I know for sure that I am definatly a MILAB although my captures wish for me to see my life as normal when its anything but normal. Ive been in captivity for aproximately six years now in what seems to be some kind of strange parrallel world. Nothing is the same as to what it used to be i.e. family, friends, etc. The best discription of these past six years has been extreme mental torment which is a result of demonic possesion, black magic, and military/alien technology. I do believe alot of this stems from my childhood having had experienced traumatic events resulting in soul fragmentation. This was something I learned from a dear friend and psycic although I cannot recall these events to this day. Some things that have connection to my story is the fact that I once served in the military. The other factor is having had known someone skilled in magic arts. This person would  make vague remarks about the illuminati and his peoples connection with the government and occult.

Thanks to all those willing to help me on my path towards truth and freedom!
PEACE- HULK

Re: MILAB captive trying to find his way home.

Even if you can't recall details of your past traumas, it sounds like you're already very aware of the challenges to your soul right now.  I don't know if it's really necessary to "figure out" all of the unnecessary baggage we're carrying--sometimes it's enough to drop it.  If you can't understand it intellectually, you can often understand it emotionally (by checking in daily and asking yourself what you feel).  Then you can toss the feelings that you don't want, they may be somebody else's anyway, and you can claim freedom for yourself by setting your own vibration in your own space.  You have that power.

You can't change a tiger's stripes,
but you can avoid its teeth.