Topic: Human/Reptilian relationship

Let’s imagine that humans are not the only species in the universe that has the ability to make and use sophisticated technology.  If even one other species or this type exists, then it opens the gate to dozens, hundreds or more advanced “alien” species existing.

One of these possible species is the Reptilians.  These Reptilians have been described as intelligent and having the ability to use technology, including genetic manipulation.  Their native density/vibrational level may be one major level above the vibrational level on Earth where humans generally perceive.

In a video taped interview (called “The Reptilian Agenda”), I have seen the Zulu shaman Credo Mutwa refer to these Reptilians.  He painted a picture of one of them and said that he has seen them.  He describes them extensively and refers to the Reptilians being well known for many, many generations in his cultural tradition.

He described them as being able to interbreed with humans, and says that because of this they could be considered part of the human species.  I don’t know if this Human/Reptilian breeding can occur “naturally” or if it requires some degree of genetic engineering.

If it could occur naturally, would that then make the Reptilians part of the human species?

Any comments on this?

Re: Human/Reptilian relationship

These beings see us as cattle this has been shown over and over again. They would never want to a be connected to their food source genetically. They work through the hybrid bloodlines to control us here. So I'm not into having sympathy for the devil.

Slave owners thought of thier slaves as cattle and still bred with them. Scientists are, as we speak, mixing human genes with animals.Why  wouldn't reptilians do the same?

The opinions expressed here are not nessesarily the opinions of my true self. Something I'm working on, getting rid of false selves. Sometimes one of them takes over and tries (successfuly) to discredit me, lol!

We all are reptillian by our very nature.  The most ancient part of our brain is known as the "reptillian brain".   It controls our fear & flight response.  It controls our survival and animal instincts.  All humans are connected to the reptillian kind.  They are the most ancient form of us if you want to get down to the nitty gritty.  Not all reptillians are negative beings who want to enslave us and take over the world.

5 (edited by panda 2007-06-02 19:55:03)

I always understood the term 'reptilian brain' to only be a name used to describe the part of the brain which governs our most primal instincts.  I dont think it literally means that we are reptilian in the sense of 4d-entities by nature, but I agree with SamIAm in that I believe that it's just a primeval part of the brain common to most or all animals.  Not sure though, this is just my take.