1 (edited by Adama 2007-05-13 09:57:14)

Topic: Parasites and detoxification

Hello,

I've been through really hard times with my health these last weeks, getting typhoid fever and Malaria at the same time. I also suffer from diferent intestinal parasites. I'm not sick very often (like once every two years), but I think I've accumulated too many things right now.
I've left Africa in order to heal me, and I'm looking for a way to clean my blood and intestine from all the shits I've taken throughout years of travels.
Does anyone have tried a detox-deparasites program that really works?
Thanks for your help folks, I really need it...

2 (edited by Tom Paine 2007-05-13 10:11:36)

Re: Parasites and detoxification

Fresh ground cloves   1 teaspoon
Wormwood                3 capsules of the extract  or 3 droppers full of liquid extract
Black Walnut Hulls      3 droppers full of liquid extract
Do the above 3x a day for one week
Then do it once a day for two weeks.

See Hulda Clark's parasite cleansing regimen.  The above is from her recommended chart.

Also!  Wild Oregano essential oil 2 drops under the tongue or 3 drops in an empty gelatin capsule
Also!  Olive Leaf Extract 1500mg 3x a day--it is reputed that NO PARASITE can withstand this.

Be aware that a sudden die off of a bunch of parasites can make you feel really bad due to the
ammonia that the dying parasites leave.  It's better to start slow and remove them in layers.
It is recommended to use a general blood cleanser like Red Clover tea to help eliminate the
debris.

http://www.drclark.net/

It seems really good to me!
I will try it as soon as I have the ingredients.
I'll keep you in touch of the results.
Thanks man:-)

Here's a good all-round protocol for you:

http://www.askshelley.com/faq.php?p=default&cat=50

Hope this helps!

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." - Mark Twain

Hi Adama.  You sound like you're going thru alot right now. I'm sorry to hear that.  I have a couple suggestions. I have treated myself for parasites in the recent past, but I had to stop because I was losing too much weight. I had the brilliant idea to starve myself (and the parasites) while cleansing, thinking that if all they received was medicine and a little food and water, that they would die off faster.  If you are already sick, please be gentle with the cleansing. I don't recommend fasting unless you are healthy enough (a.k.a. not underweight) to go without eating. I took a couple different formulas over a few months. The one by Gaia is pretty good overall. It doesn't contain herbs that cause diarrhea. I had to take that one initially because most of the others have dandelion or some other herb that is contradicted in people that already have loose stools.  You do, however, want to make sure that you are regular so that what you are killing comes out instead of 'sticking around'.  yikes

Parasite cleansing is quite tricky. The info Tom and Daisy posted is good, however there are a few more things to consider. Like Tom mention, you can become quite sick from cleansing. I call it herxing. From the Herximer Effect.  The ammonia affect can be somewhat countered by taking a supplement called L-orthinine during your cleanse.  But most importantly, just weaning yourself onto a program will help your body get used to it, like Tom said. 

Overweight and regular-weight people would do well to do a general bowel cleanse before doing a parasite cleanse. Kind of just cleans out the pipes to start the process. Then a couple weeks to a month later, the parasite cleanse can be done. This is assuming relatively good health on the person's part. Gentle is better for the sicker people.

Also very important is repoplulating your gut with beneficial bacteria found in probiotic formulas and keifer/yogurt/kombucha, etc. This is key to balancing your treatment, and keeping healthy.

I think the most vital piece of info I can pass on that hasn't been mentioned is about timing. It is best to start the parasite cleanse 5 days before the full moon and take it for 2-3 weeks total. The visitors cycle with the moon. So if you start the meds before they lay their eggs, it will get the worms and the eggs. But you really need to keep going even after the full moon for the 2 weeks or longer (depending on your health). Just cycle it with the moon, and you'll get better results with the treatment.  I did the treatment just once a month starting 5 days before full moon, each time going a little longer--like the first month you can do 2 weeks, then the next month go for a couple more days and so on.  Each person will be different depending on your health. I ended up doing only 4 months before I quit. Sometimes it can take a year or more depending on your situation.

A long time ago I was shown this website for cleansing. I have not been there, though, because I don't have the opportunity to travel a lot. So I cannot give you my personal recommendation, but I think it would be worth checking out if you have the money to travel.  You said you left Africa. Perhaps you are close to the Philippines? That's where this cleansing retreat is located. It is a very small operation, so no corporatism or anything. They take their health very seriously.  Check out the site and see if it's feasible to you, or even appealing. They are pretty gentle, supposedly, and they are a 'total body' place, where they treat you as a whole person.

http://www.malapacao.com/

Well, good luck to you. I hope this was of help to you. Take it slow and easy and nuture yourself if you can.

BTW, did you get your malaria treated? I hope you're feeling better...

6 (edited by Adama 2007-05-15 11:10:06)

I really appreciate your advices, I will definitely use them, they all contain something really important!
Actually I'm feeling a little better now that I am home, as if these "bugs" needed their homeland to grow properly.
When I was in Africa, there was this strange and disgusting smell coming out each time I was meditating on getting rid of parasites (all types!), and that is definitely the sign of some astral attachment, it was also sometimes coming next to me before abdominal pain shows.
I have made a very serious work during the last six months on getting rid of attachments, fear and so on(like 2 hours meditation daily), and I feel spiritually clean and healthy, but I feel my body is intoxicated and very heavy.
Maybe I had all these parasites inside me before working on attachments and spiritual parasites, but I can really feel them now because of the gap between my spirit and my body.
I guess getting rid of these material parasites with material means will bring heaven on earth for me (I hope so!).

Thank you all again, my heart feels really warm when I read your advices!

Thank you kato3, great posts, I am touched right in the heart!

8 (edited by Adama 2007-06-08 08:12:46)

Hello,

I've been to a very interesting healing center and they took a blood sample and looked at it with a microscope.
I could see it too on the screen and amazingly we could see parasites there moving, red blood cells being infected and candidosis!
I told the guy I had already begun a treatment (the one that Tom Paine gave int the second post) and he was amazed because it's the same he would have given to me!
All the advices I've received here were so good, I thank you all guys!
I'm pretty sure now these parasites influence my way of living since childhood(I had the feeling I had a worm in my belly when I was a kid but nobody ever took care of that), and it became worse with travels.
Now it's like I have a feeling inside and it become something else when going out, as if it was going through a filter.
I've made a huge work on attachments (spiritually) and fears, but I know now if I don't do something on the material plane, my work is useless...It's like the end of a chain reaction.

Curious here....should one do a colon cleanse 'before' or 'after' getting rid of the nasty parasites? Or is it one of the same? I apologize, I'll read up more about this topic.

~JOYce~

Hi globug.  It is advisable to do a colon cleanse first before the parasite cleanse, to do a general cleaning of the works.  I did it the wrong way. I did the parasite cleansing before a colon cleanse, but my situation is a little different, and also I didn't know at that time that it's best to do it before detoxing. But I would have to say that if the person is very skinny, it might not be a good idea to do both close together. I never did do a colon cleanse because I lost so much weight.  But most people with heavy infestation actually have extra weight in the belly area that they can stand to lose. 

So the traditional method is colon cleanse first and then start the parasite cleanse a month or so after, if you're healthy.  Sometimes it takes several months for total eradication of parasites.

One more thing, depending on the cleanse you buy, it may already contain ingredients that will clean out your colon. You should educate yourself on the different herbs present in any formula you take.  You may not need a separate colon cleanse. But if you're not taking a mix that has these herbs, then you probably will need to clean the colon after the parasite cleansing, or during the treatment so that they get swept out instead of reattaching to the lining of the gut/bowels.

Kevin Trudeau's book has some good ideas in it about cleansing, although I took his words with a grain of salt, like everyone's books. Even the most well intentioned person can give information that may not be helpful or accurate.  Look at several different sources of information before making any decisions, for your own protection.

11 (edited by oavada 2007-06-19 11:10:54)

Adama wrote:

Hello,

I've been through really hard times with my health these last weeks, getting typhoid fever and Malaria at the same time. I also suffer from diferent intestinal parasites. I'm not sick very often (like once every two years), but I think I've accumulated too many things right now.
I've left Africa in order to heal me, and I'm looking for a way to clean my blood and intestine from all the shits I've taken throughout years of travels.
Does anyone have tried a detox-deparasites program that really works?
Thanks for your help folks, I really need it...

vegetarian diet, perhaps one meal a day, yoga stretching...just eat rice and vegetables every day for years and youll slowly detox from everything...dont eat anything but rice and vegetables and water. wink theres no quick fix...you have to replace all the old garbage with wholesome food..no coffee, no tea, no candy bars, nothing but RICE and VEGETABLES every day...monks do it for years.

The Bob Beck Zapper is really good for getting rid of parasites.  I've had better results than this one that the Hulda Clark one.

in addition to what Tom recommended.... probiotics. I would do nature's way reuteri or some other strain. As long as it strong, and it's strength lasts until the expiration date.  If you eat meat, make sure you do orgainic, grass feed, and during the cleancing process it you may want to cut down on it. Increase your greens and ruffage all around, drink more water and do some herbal teas, kombucha tea is a good idea. You do not need to do anything extreme, and in your case it may be risky too.
(PROBIOTICS PROBIOTICS PROBIOTICS. This is an underrated supplement. You can not take too much probiotics.
Garlic is another good blood cleaner.  PROBIOTICS PROBIOTICS PROBIOTICS Lay off sugar and dairy.

This isn't pancheta DAVE!