Re: Dreams

I'm back in junior high in the band room. One of the disturbed boys from that time Jason comes in with a hand gun and starts shooting kids at random. The kid next to me gets shot than he points the gun at me. I say: Go ahead and do it. He pauses and doesn't shoot me. I wake up.

This one was weird because of all the school shootings I guess I decided to have one of my own in astral world.

Had a long dream about Britney Spears.  Someone called me to come watch over her.  She didn’t trust me right away.  I asked after her health.  She reluctantly told me she was pregnant and showed me her body.  There was a long hernia mark running from her left shoulder, down her side and belly to her pelvis.  I was alarmed and told her she needed medical attention.  She refused.  I told her I knew a doctor that she could trust.  She ignored me.  She told me she was leaving and wouldn’t tell me where she was going, and then she left.  I stayed at the house.  Her family was upset with me for letting her go, but I told them there was nothing I could do to stop her anymore than they could.  Eventually she showed up with some friends.  She took us into a party room and I remembered being at one of her birthday parties when we were kids.  I asked if she remembered, too.  Then she recognized me and began to warily trust me.  I asked her if she’d let me call the doctor now.  She said okay.  I called him.  He came but she said she was too busy with her friends to see him.  He said he’d wait.  It was time for me to go, so I said good-bye.  I tried to give her my number to call me in case she needed anything.  She said she didn’t need/want it.  I convinced her to take it anyway, so she did.  I drove away.

feritciva wrote:

That was 3 nights ago; I was watching a sci-fi movie somewhere showing two astronauts on an alien planet. One of them was human but the other had a skull inside its helmet and I understand that its evil. As expected, this evil one kills human astronaut because it will make a sabotage or assassination or smth like that. Then suddenly I find myself inside a spaceship (can't remember the scenes between these). I'm looking outside and see another giant spaceship coming closer to ours. I can draw the back of the ship - as I can only see this from our window. The ship comes closer and I understand that it will connect to our ship. I see a silhouette inside this other ship as there's a very big window at the back of it. It also has rockets under this big window line. The silhoutte I see has two horns and looks really big. Then our ship's command room (which we stand in) doors open and 3 beings enter. One of the is big silhoutte that I saw, it really has horns and it's yellow. The other is red-brown and amorphous, I can't remember the third one. My friends in the ship (I don't know any of them in my awake life) tell me these 3 beings are gods - they are considered as gods in some sectors of the universe. They are not hostile, it seems they come to our ship for a talk or maybe some kind of commerce. I think they may be elementals. I wake up at that point.

Last night I had something a little similar. In the dream I was with "good guys" on a ship in earth's orbit, about to dock with a large space station nearby. So we boarded the station and immediately encountered these humanoid monsters, and our mission was to take them out. Both sides had advanced abilities like becoming temporarily invisible, levitating, projecting energy rays and shields, using mindpower to locate and subdue each other, and so on. At one point the dark overlord boards the ship accompanied by some of the monsters, and despite our projecting an energy-grid shield he punches through it and advances on our position. There was a lot of intention and willpower used for these special abilities. Last scene I saw was a monster overpowering one of our guys, pushing though his shield (like in Dune) and stabbing him. 

Later one of the bad guys wanted to trade places with me but I declined. It was also revealed to be a big game, or from another view that all this was a hyperdimensional battle. An interesting point was made that this was fought across dimensions and through time, and that while individual people could be killed and resurrected by a rearrangement of the timeline as though they never died, it wasn't that a single person could be eliminated but rather what the final TOTAL outcome was with certain people being taken out while others survive, certain ones being manipulated while others are liberated. So instead of a linear battle, it was more like a game of Othello or War where old pieces (events in the past) could be flipped back and forth as necessary, each change affecting the whole at once, and like a puzzle it was about getting everything lined up in the end to all white or all black pieces.

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

I was in my house in the mountians, but it was much bigger with many rooms added on. My ex and his roomates were there as intruders. They did not force thier way in but were staying there unwelcomed by some kind of manipulation( it had something to do with my cell phone). I however felt quite safe and only annoyed that they were there . There was a room in the house, the original room, to which they had no access. I think they were not aware it existed because there was some kind of magnetic field around it. I was in this hidden room making small pyramids out of cardboard. After I finished a pyramid, I would place some coins inside and in a few minutes the coins would change into a roll of paper money. I knew this was my means of permanent escape from them. They already seemed weak and confused as to thier mission. I seemed to have some kind of psychic impression that they were aliens but (unknown to them) they were inferior to me in intelligence and psychic ability. I was easily able to send them false thoughts and impressions when they thought they were reading my mind. Also, in the dream, I was aware that I was in the astral plane and did not think of it as a dream.  END OF DREAM
When I was building the house, I lived in a pyramid shaped tent which I constructed out of small maple trees and silver colored tarps. I guess this could be considered to be the original room even though in the dream I was in the first room built in the actual house.

The opinions expressed here are not nessesarily the opinions of my true self. Something I'm working on, getting rid of false selves. Sometimes one of them takes over and tries (successfuly) to discredit me, lol!

I was in my home the doorbell rings an older man is at the door for some reason I open the door to him but don't let him in. He says there is a debt to be paid and I have to let him in. I say no my dog is here and he won't let you in the house. Cue loud dog barking. He tries to force himself past me but I give him a look and he backs away and leaves. (Saw this as a new entity attachment that didn't work).

Had one last night I was being shown the sun by someone. They said it would be turning into a large giant....extending out and taking half the solar system with it. I've read about this before in other off the wall books so maybe that's where I go it. But, it was wild how real it seemed. Made me fearful when I woke up.

http://forum.noblerealms.org/img/avatars/1088.png

MOODY BLUES

Departure

Be it sight, sound, the smell, the touch.
There's something,
Inside that we need so much,
The sight of a touch, or the scent of a sound,
Or the strength of an Oak with roots deep in the ground.
The wonder of flowers, to be covered, and then to burst up,
Thru Tarmack, to the sun again,

Or to fly to the sun without burning a wing,

To lie in the meadow and hear the grass sing,
To have all these things in our memories hoard,
And to use them,
To help us,
To find.......

11   23   11

I had a dream last night that someone from thiis forum looked inside my head and saw all the confusion and pain in there. Even though it was really bizarre and they were afraid, they told me they could "see" that I was  trying and that I needed help and they offered to help me clear all the stuff. They also stated that they wanted nothing in return, no kind of payment. I woke up feeling kind of scared, like maybe it was some kind of trick but trying not to make a judgement about it. I'll just wait and see what happens.

The opinions expressed here are not nessesarily the opinions of my true self. Something I'm working on, getting rid of false selves. Sometimes one of them takes over and tries (successfuly) to discredit me, lol!

That is creepy 4d. I'd be careful could be something using a mask to gain access to you. You are the only one who can heal you nobody else.

thanks, belljar, that's what it felt like, seemed like they wanted permission to "open up my head".

431 (edited by lilmomma 2007-05-11 09:46:39)

I had a dream about Captain Kangaroo Wednesday night.  Not sure where that came from since I don’t really remember watching the show as a kid.  Although I do seem to recall that quite a long time ago someone told me I used to love watching it when I was really little.  Anyway, in the dream he was like an uncle (?) and he and his wife were going around meeting kids that they thought could be potential heirs because they didn’t have children of their own.  The ones with the most “potential” were invited to stay with them at their house.  They were both very grandparent-y and caring.  They told us stories, showed us old photo albums, smiled a lot, fed us great big meals several times throughout the day, that sort of thing.  A couple of dreams later I found myself at a family funeral and I think it may have been his but I can’t say for certain.  In the end I woke up with a creepy vibe from it all.

I only mention it because of this other dream I had six weeks-ish ago about a person/character of whom I have little to no knowledge.  Out of nowhere I heard a voice say “Kurt Vonnegut” to me even though it had absolutely nothing to do with anything else going on in the rest of the dream.  I just heard the name stated loudly and matter of factly.  I looked around to see where it came from but there didn't seem to be a source.  The next day I surfed around a bit to see what I could find out about him and I also searched the NR forum but I didn’t see anything of particular interest.  My intuition told me to post about it anyway but I didn’t listen.  Then a couple weeks later Millenium posted that he died as a result of an accident.  Kinda through me for a loop and it's been buggin me ever since.  hmm

So once again I’ve surfed around to see if anything jumped out at me about Captain Kangaroo and nothing has, except that I see he already died (well, the guy who played him did).  And I noticed that no one’s ever talked about him on the forum yet.  But I still have this nagging feeling that I should post about it so I thought I’d listen to my intuition for a change even though I really don’t see the point.

This is a sort of question I have has anyone experienced being woken up by music but it comes out of your dream not from the outside? I've had two experiences one was classical the other from the band Tool. What's strange is even after I'm awake it's still bouncing around inside my head.

That has happened to me lots of times belljar.  Sometimes I am the one playing/composing the music!

Wow, I wonder what it means we listen to too much music? big_smile

belljar wrote:

This is a sort of question I have has anyone experienced being woken up by music but it comes out of your dream not from the outside? I've had two experiences one was classical the other from the band Tool. What's strange is even after I'm awake it's still bouncing around inside my head.

I do that, too!

One time, I dreamed a strange chant in another language in another language I've never heard before.  When I woke it, it kept running through my head for a few seconds.

Last night, my dad came in my room and looked at my fish aquarium.  He said, "Did you buy new plants?"  I said no.

That night I dreamed my dad came in said the same thing.  I looked at the aquarium and there were these evil Venus fly trap type plants in my aquarium!  One of them snapped up my precious Fishie!  I love Fishie!  He is my navy blue betta that presses his face to the glass every time I see him, and when I talk to him like this:  "That's a pretty fish!  Yes it is!" he wiggles his tail excitedly, and if I put my hand in his tank, he rubs against it like a cat.

So anyway the Venus fly trap thing spits out Fishie's skeleton two seconds later.  At that time I notice the evil Venus fly trap has grown vines outside of the tank, and they snap at me.  I wonder how this plant got in the tank and how it grew so big without me noticing.  I tell myself, I should have paid more attention to Fishie's tank, and then this wouldn't have happened.  How could I not notice an evil vine growing in his aquarium?