61 (edited by zenden 2007-12-03 15:23:07)

Re: Magnetics and Ascension

i went back and looked at seeds of heaven and Lipton.  will put some of this together.  randomly.

Children of the Unfed Light--These progeny were of the planet Gaia, yet also intergalactic children of the Unfed Light. Thus when they were of age, they conceived a great passion for the Work.  Many of them realized their calling, and these
were called the Children of Light.

“This Shadow Warrior pledges to serve only the Divine, the Unfed Light.”   As a Shadow Warrior, I just might be able to enter its subtle circuitry, to redirect that awesome power back to its original pathways. ... my vow as a Child of Light.  I was a child of Light, and I had given my vow."

i think we could be those Shadow Warriors and we MOVE IN REALMS.  In and between realms.  and i think thats what we'll do as 'new humans.'  its like a make-over for living in space or a new world that has a changed dimensional realm border and a different atmosphere.  as we ride that wave.  and push on thru.  take the DNA with us, as it provided for that very thing.

The list of guerrilla researchers is growing longer every day. But, we can all feel confident that these thinkers who want to know the whole truth and nothing but the truth are out there and they are hard a work digging away.  To provide an alternative source for in-depth spiritual understanding or growth.  The incorporation of these ideas into the tale deepens it and the world it evokes. If some of these ideas dovetail with the reader's own views or experiences, so much the better.

Without getting too arcane and descriptive, lets just say that Man operates horizontally across at least five major spheres of interaction: Individual, Family, Tribal, State and Nation.  One can only attain higher heavens thru development of ones spiritual awakening in the physical plane. Self is where it all begins. Whatever issue exists in your personal universal has some hook in self. We have greater ability to work with things within our selves than anywhere else which is one good reason for starting here.

Conventional physics sees the human body as a machine made of atoms and molecules but the quantum physicists reveal that underneath that apparent physical structure there is nothing other than energy. Our thoughts are part of the energy field as is the energy from other living organisms and from non-living things. Everything is giving off energy. As we are doing neurological processing of the world that we live in, including our thoughts and beliefs, we are actually creating a magnetic vibration, like a tuning fork that emanates from our head out into the field. Scientists have found that if they take our magnetic field and direct it back into the head they can influence brain activity.  All of a sudden we see that we are not disconnected little pieces moving around on the planet. We are little broadcast devices, giving the field shape and the shape that we generate manifests as the life experiences that we have.

broadcast devices and receivers.  tuning.  magnetic vibrations.

All proteins are like strings of pop-it beads; the beads are amino acids. There are twenty different kinds of amino acids, and each of these amino acid “beads” has a unique shape.  The proteins provide for the structure but what causes the structure to move?  Along the length of the protein chain, many of the linked amino acids have positive or negative charges where other kinds of chemical signals can bind. The final shape of the protein will provide uniquely shaped binding sites that complement specific environmental signals (such as hormones, drugs and other biochemical factors). When a protein binds its complementary signal, it changes the balance of the positive and negative charges along the protein “yarn.”

there's those beads again. negative and positive charges.  binding sites, factors.  Lipton says 'yarn' here, we say fiberoptic tube, hose, tubule.

But quantum mechanics questions whether the “signal” has to be a physical chemical. In fact, invisible energy signals are a hundred times more efficient in signaling proteins than are actual chemical signals. To summarize, proteins provide the function-creating gears; protein movement, driven by the binding of signals, provides for life; and the signals can be of two kinds: chemical signals or the more efficient energy signals.  It is important to note that quantum physics, which describes the mechanics of the universe, emphasizes that energy signals are a hundred times more efficient than drugs. 

For ninety-five percent of the population, if they are failing in health it is not something wrong with the genes and the proteins, it is something wrong with the body’s signals. Inappropriate signals are the source of most human illnesses and dysfunctions. 

... it is the usual suspects (chemicals, drugs, toxins) for causes one and two, and the third, most important and predominant source of incorrect signaling is the mind. If the mind sends the wrong information at inappropriate times, our systems become imbalanced, leading to dysfunctions and diseases. Therefore rather than focusing on the genes and the body’s chemistry, which is the myopic focus of conventional allopathic medicine, the new physics and the new biology reveal that we should be focusing on both the physical signals and the energetic signals, which include thought.

The Role of Perception--These membrane switches are fundamental units of perception; they read an environmental perception and adjust the biology to the need required. This becomes very personal because it is the way we perceive the world that controls our behavior. Perception controls behavior.  We are not so much the victims of genes as we are the creator of our lives, selecting genes to control our systems, based upon our perception of reality. Stress and going into constant protection mode sends inappropriate signals at inappropriate times and shuts down growth. It is important for us to understand that if we change our perceptions, we can change our biology and our world.

energetic signals, even YCYOR again.  cell signalling, perception and same, controlling or creating! biology by thought.  stress wreaks havoc.  growth, progress and adaptation for further progress is implied.

GNOTHI SEAUTON "Know Thyself!"

62 (edited by zenden 2007-12-03 19:38:25)

Millsley--thats cool.  axons are then, signal tuners.  what have u got on sound and tuning and magnetics?  i think we have an old thread on harmonics and sound or something like that.  is there any relationship to magnetics in this?

and that liquid capacitor thing the C's mentioned.  what could that be? 

this is probably unrelated to this thread but whats all the shabang i keep reading about on helium 3?  a gas that is going to be very much needed in the future.  does this have to do with anything?  would it relate?

this tuning capacity thing is paramount.

Falvion wrote:

So after reading Pellucidar's link for quantumconsciousness, and Zenden's genius synthesizing of the science and the C's materials, here's my humble understanding:

Neurons are where the action of consciousness happens.

No. Consciousness is where neurons happen.

64 (edited by lilmomma 2007-12-04 00:16:10)

i'm just gonna put this out here.  i don't pretend to understand much of any of this.  i've never studied physics and i must have slept through half the bio and chem classes in high school so this is probably non-sense, but after i read this

zenden wrote:

then i thought oh i see another one, how the fiberoptic DNA strand we have used to look like one mighty cable.  like a real fiberoptic cable with all the little wires inside and the outside is coated (just like in real life, the myelin sheath, its actually insulated) and im thinking aha, 'they' split that real united one piece cable in half.  made 2 strands of DNA.  automatically polarized.  oh hell.  and remember, the C's said its not about xtra DNA strands and all that, but indeed, its actually the application of components that AFFECT the 2 strands.  and that makes such fab sense.  if u have ever seen the cauda equina on an autopsy u'd see that very fiberoptic cable.  looks just like one. i read the other day that its more like the 2 strands merge back into the one terrific fiberoptic cable if u will, and that the body has the capacity to do that soon.  now how that blends is amazing.  2 polarities, as in all that we know of that.  embodied in the actual DNA, actually illustrated BY it.  and theres that duality, separation.  far out.  electricity repels the 2 strands, magnetics compels them forth.  they will merge then, as possibly explained.  talk about unification.  now, wouldnt that be something?  pretty neat if we merge back to a unified being, very powerful.  so one could say the more magnetic route u take, remembering more, coming from an info sharing mode, the better chance one has of re-unifying a biological split.  those darn C's.  and that little bit of info got me started.  i have to find that and quote it.

i got this impression of an inside-out tube.  and then z3n goes on with his stuff on tubes and i can't help but wonder if, rather than splitting the cable, it was a matter of pulling it thru itself so strands that were once connected/aligned and protected on the inside became separate and exposed on the outside.  (or maybe that's what he was getting at with his diagram and it went over my head?)  and maybe some sort of fluid once flowed thru there?  i don't know if that makes any sense at all and i wanted to dig around a little to get a better handle on it so i googled 'inside out tube' and this came up as the first link

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_o … f472cf2b62

so then i had to look up anisotropy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anisotropic

and i'm back to reading about light and filters and magnetics and liquids and crystals and wavespeed and wavelengths and electrical conductivity and acoustics (plus some other stuff that sounds familiar) AND i'm back in way over my head again.  so if any of this ties in here then great and if not then please don't mind me.  i'll shush now.  i feel like i'm fumbling in the dark with this but learning bit by bit as i go.  everything in this thread is so thought-provoking.  thank you, all.

Excellent thread! You guys are really crazy! You definitely know how to work your little gray brain cells! smile Zenden, thanks a million for this great thread! You rock!

Ok, I hope to contribute some info to this thread, if I ever have the chance/time. I've been researching on DNA lately thinking what kind of changes may happen to so-called "junk-DNA" if something like ascension/activation happens. Some interesting studies are around to investigate. But as I have to be away for a business-trip (as usual), I hope to write when I'm back.

Change we must, to live again
- Jon Anderson

66 (edited by zenden 2007-12-04 17:49:54)

hey FERIT!  nice to see u and have a safe trip.  and dont thank me.  we are in this collectively.  its a sense of 'community' that seems to drive it.  its here and behind this.  somehow (meant to be) we've come here, together to work.  to work on this stuff.  to understand.  and get on.  it improves me.  i make progress.  thats what i came here to do.  the ability to share this wild stuff and build on the inklings and the messages.  cause u guys get it.  thats the deal thats ongoing.  the onus of community.  perpetuating a new world, somehow, somewhere.  i wanted to say i dont think i missed it.  and its been on the mind to say for days.  pamelajean's sense of URGENCY.  i feel it when she talks.  picked up on that in her sun post and her addition on this thread.  (it would not be right of me to say i see or even understand what she sees.  not at all, but she sees and feels something around the bend.  her densities take is big.  and the time quotient is big in this.  with a big NOD to the prolific guerrilla researchers here at NR.  they BRING IT.  in this time of change and with an urgency).  the synchs with Tom's new grid research and PJ's work, and the ongoing ascension theme, and having Gibbon join us, who works extensively on ascension. (we even had Kyle Griffith join us on here) seems to have stimulated activation of this old thread.  what is incredible is that we find ourselves actually DOING research.  just as well id say or very similar to other dyed in the wool real scientists that have legit degrees in related fields.  Montalk who stunned me when i first read him and lyra, used the term alot.  research, researching, researchers.  so all the junk looked at for yrs before finding the forum, was kinda jumbled up and disconnected and laying around.  stuff needed to gel.  and it has.  id say Tom legitimized all the whacky junk by using that term.  the immaculate effects and style of his work, and that term, from way back, was an aha.  aha.  for us out there, reading, conjecturing, wondering with tons of windshield time (i got that from my brother) spent driving finally goes somewhere.  and for a purpose.   to KNOW.  and understand.  to propel and compel.  what a great gift weve been given to have a place to do it.  to be with u guys doing it.  it will carry us.  we are different and improved, collectively from doing our fine research.  it seems we go to school here on NR, on earth, every day.  'they' werent kidding when they said earth is a school.  it seems we arrived on earth, found our way here and were in our 'classes' everyday.  finally awake and listening.  tryin' to pay attention.  we are adding to what we know and refining what were yet to know, as we go.  we are assimilators.  all legit researchers with the shining capacity to bring forth knowledge, light, information.  no fun in a dark closet.

Lilmomma--You are a Queen.  ur inside-out abstract and anistropy link had me picking myself up off the floor after i fainted.  u have definitely found correlations there.  im gonna go there, ponder and post some possible stuff from that and then, as i woke up today to see what u guys were up to, i had an idea to go back even further with the biggest DUH in months.  we must incorporate the article info we have on this very site from Montalk himself.  http://montalk.net/notes/ether-body-and-frv  and
http://montalk.net/notes/the-etheric-or … -magnetism  GEEZ.  right in front of faces.

knowing Tom, i dont feel he's going "what the hell's wrong with u guys?!" when hes already written laboriously on components of this old thread.   but it has a new sense of urgency and community somehow.  time is short, or maybe it isnt.  dont know what the hell it is, but something's driving this oldie on.  much of the time, i admit he's way way over my head, with his knowledge and real education in these matters.   but he HAS studied physics and is the real deal, so im going back now, to look up and synthesize his work with magnetics, FRV, electricity, ether body and DNA stranding, etc.   i see im more prepared now after my own understudy of his work to at least take a stab at it.  see how that works?  i get that better now so i can move on in hypothetical directions and piece together some stuff.  with what we have and what we've yet to discover.  i have to say too--hahahaha HHHAAA!  cult of the C's eh?  remember that when somebody accused us of that?  im quoting them 24-7 and LMAO.  i was remembering that and laughing big last night after i was stupid enough to have posted over on the STO and STS thread--when i just HAD to say something.   i thot ur an ass and a dummy for going over there, when u know better.  and how a channeled source that says theyre ourselves from the future, and that damn wave series couldve affected me so heavily.  i dont know what the hell that compulsion is, but i have to admit dont have fifty better sources that tell it like they do. theres a few but they say much of the same.  Steiner, (and druid!), Mouravieff, Gurdjieff and the wave series material.  myth, mystery and fable.  good old Seth, RA and the SSOA material has had a profound affect on this subject matter.  Gibbon's OLD channeling material has alot on it.  i may link that.  i read that stuff 10 yrs ago.  and its all adding up.  cant help it.  it just IS.  i'll add a little ditty that could answer the latest posts we have on the questions as to why are we here?  whats the purpose for all this?  whats the point of living?     "something to do."    just for fun.

just a quickie.  i wanted u guys to see this, from weeks ago.  i ran across it on the travels.  it struck me then as oh boy i should post this.  it'll fit in here.  id say we're in good company.

from http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/home/F … 01859.html titled Global Warming reveals Human Error with an Extraterrestrial connection  by Paul Chen

In contrast, Noblerealms researchers correspondingly document that positive energies associated with a higher consciousness would repel the "feeding practices" of Gnostic documented intelligent Extraterrestrial inorganic life forms, LINK.

woo-hoo we're real researchers.  somebody has to do it.  wants to do it.  pretty neat.

http://forum.noblerealms.org/pics/555_mwsnap290.jpg

11   23   11

69 (edited by nexus 2007-12-07 20:48:30)

Zenden wondered earlier about a reference to biological atomic energies...   she wrote "the cell works/moves by 'atomic' energy... atomic energy at the cellular level." 

Reading this discussion i am tending to the non- physical processes as being primary in relation to ascension.  While i see the human body, and that includes genetics, as instrumental in the ascension process, i think it is just that... an instrument and not the prime mover of the ascension of the soul.  As montalk says, changing our consciousness will bring a change in the DNA.  That is the order of things and the priority for ascension is the changing of consciousness.  We may not perfect the human biological system but we can still ascend.  Souls have been doing it for a while now and laying the body down at death before ascending into the light consciousness of the I AM Presence.  But geez i'm enjoying the the speculations and insights in the fields of genetics and magnetics.

Anyway back to Zenden's biological 'atomic' energies.   

First, cells are 'composed' of atoms.  It's interesting that the latticework of an ATOM is 'composed' of much more 'space' than electrons, protons and neutrons.  And the space is virgin, but pregnant, at all times giving birth to the 'immaculate concepts' of mind... mind concieving in the womb of matter and giving birth to manifest forms.  Mind creating form.  YCYOR.  ie. your manifest consciousness, your body, your environment.

We are satisfied only with multi- dimentional descriptions here so not to disappoint.    The art and basic cosmo- science of the process of cellular atomic energy flow can be very simply described using the word A-T-O-M.  The simplicity of it is attractive to the mind of a child.

An ATOM is multi- dimentional.  All in favour say aye! 
An ATOM exists in several planes of existance at once.  Aye!

A - TO - M   

Alpha TO OMega

Cellular atomic energy refers to the flow of energy in every cell [in every thing] from one plane of reality to another and back again.  Continuous flow.  Spiritual energy flows from within the spiritual heart of the A-TO-M through all subtle planes to the material [vibrational] circumference of the ATOM and back again, continually.  It is this essential continuous flow of the lifeforce which keeps the ATOM integrated in all it's manifest forms in order to serve consciousness.

A- TO - OM

Alpha         = spirit          = Father
  TO                TO                  TO               
Omega       = matter       = Mother

The UNION of spirit and matter is MAINTAINED BY FLOW MAINTAINED BY WILL.

The flow of energy is the divine romance of every FRACTAl, every CELL, every ATOM of the whole.  The Shiva / Shakti force is within every atom where 'masculine' and 'femminine' polarities are ideally in balance, positive and negative polarities... These keep intra- atomic energies flowing ... spirit to matter... matter to spirit... keeping the electrons moving in and out of the physical planes.... appearing and disappearing in the thresholds, the pregnant spaces,  between dimensions/ densities...  thresholds that must appear like boiling soup where electrons appear and disappear giving the illusion of a continuity of form but in reality is the quantum interface between dimensions where matter is 'born' and 'dies'.  The place where mind forms matter.  The place where matter is set free by the mind to become spirit again. 

Energy flows from spiritual planes into material planes and back again to spirit in a FIGURE 8 FLOW in every cell and atom in every plane of existance.   From spirit, on down into etheric, on down to mental, on down to astral, on down to physical planes and back up through the subtle planes to spirit again.  From Alpha to Omega to Alpha to Omega to Alpha to Omega in a constant flow.  It is the natural flow of universal energy through the spirit/matter cosmos in the microcosm of each atom and cell and through the macrocosm of greater and greater systems. 

This is highly relevant to the personal ascension process.  The descent of that spiritual lifeforce can increase in every atom and cell of our entire physical, astra, mental and etheric being.  The increase of spirit in the material levels of our being can transmute the energies locked in lower vibratory patterns even in the very cells of our being at all subtle material levels.   "Spirit is willing but the flesh is weak".  The atoms themselves have become more dense than they should be and they act as a barrier to the greater inflow of spirit necessary to the ascension process.  The flow has slowed and decreased.  The quotient of spiritual energy within us has atrophied over time.   In the wilfully evil it has been cut off altogether.  The electro- magnetic polarity of every cell of our 4 lower bodies is relatively out of balance and needs to be re- polarised by an infusion of spiritual energy.   The electrons in each atom are 'imprisoned' in a lower matrix [vibrating at a s-lower rate.]  Only the self- realisation of higher- consciousness can release more spirit into the atom to accomplish the 'freedom' of the electrons from the s-lower state.   Where there is a will to respond to the magnet of inner- spirit this change [in vibration] can be permanently accomplished by the inflow of spiritual energy not by technical physical means although such means can be temporarily therapeutic.

When most people think of atomic energy they think only of the destructive power of atomic bombs.  Atomic energy is energy which is garnered from higher dimensions of the atom in a sudden release into the physical plane.  Science has accomplished the forcing of that flow in a crude explosive fashion... "Heaven suffereth violence and the violent take it by force"

Conversely, the spiritual Adepts have mastered the flow of spirit/matter energies.  They have unlocked 'atomic' energy and  accessed it by divine right not by crude force.  They have the flow under perfect control and can demonstrate their mastery over the elements of fire, air, water and earth because they have mastered their own 4 lower bodies.  They can appropriate an unlimited quotient of energy and can direct it to any purpose they will.  Electrons rush to obey their will and fill in the mental patterns visualised by the Adepts.   In humility, they command the flow of light from spirit to matter.  The spiritual Adepts can hold a pattern in mind and instantly manifest whatever they visualise.  Only a mind one with God is trusted with that power not to misuse it and only to use it in the service of the greater good.  That's where we're going.

70 (edited by Dante3214 2007-12-05 11:20:36)

This thread is fantastic, and actually uplifting.

and Siriarc, that pic is now my background.

71 (edited by titmouse_ 2007-12-05 12:40:12)

nexus wrote:

The flow of energy is the divine romance of every FRACTAl, every CELL of the whole.  The Shiva / Shakti force is in every atom where 'masculine' and 'femminine' polarities are ideally in balance, positive and negative polarities... These keep intra- atomic energies flowing ... spirit to matter... matter to spirit... keeping the electrons moving in and out of the physical planes.... appearing and disappearing in the thresholds, the pregnant spaces,  between dimensions/ densities...  thresholds that must appear like boiling soup where electrons appear and disappear giving the illusion of a continuity of form but in reality is the quantum interface between dimensions where matter is 'born' and 'dies'.  The place where mind forms matter.  The place where matter is set free by the mind to become spirit again.

The dance of opposites--a fire dance of dynamic Quality!

wink

Fun fact: Great Tits are common in Europe

To know love is to know trust; to know oneself is to know truth
~~carefulcarpenter

1+1=1

72 (edited by Antaeus 2007-12-06 21:20:55)

I like that concept of ascension but I think it is against the laws of Cosmic Nature to make gigantic leaps in evolution, to just make a big gigantic leap and be right up there practically alongside the ALL that cannot be defined.  I won't say it is impossible but to be able to do it in one lifetime during any one manvantara, I don't think so.  If someone were headed that direction, I think they would be aware of it.  They would be able to look back on previous lives like you can with the memories you have in this one life.  That figure in the art work of ancient times looked like a - whats the word? - Merkaba? 

There is a gigantic hierarchy of gods between us and the Divine Originant.  The evil we need to concern ourselves with the most, is that which is within us.  I agree with the conspiracy concept though.  These gods I mentioned are gods because they are above us but far from the pinnacle of perfection.  They can have an affect on us we don't necessarily find agreeable, at times.  We can't do away with, completely, evil.  We need the current between negative and positive.  No worries, evil won't go away.

This concept of there being god and humans, with angels who have never existed in matter, in between, is what happened when the Hebrews were concerned at many of these gods being worshipped to the point of forgetting the ALL, the Causless Cause, the BOUNDLESS.  Angelo, a Greek word meaning messenger, used to define a runner between city/states with dispatches, yet also having an occult meaning in regard to communications with gods within the intermediate hierarchy, replaced the use of gods as a term for these messengers.  God is actually a limiting definition to the BOUNDLESS, a diminutive.  If we have a change occur, it will be to a more spiritual Globe to do the same thing we did on this one; live out many lives with a period of spiritual bliss in between each life.  We don't reach anywhere near the pinnacle of perfection for countless millions of years.  Yet each time we advance we at least go through the same old shit on more or less higher grades of existence.  We are eternal because we will never achieve the level of perfection the BOUNDLESS achieves because the BOUNDLESS is not static either.  But don't pay too much attention to Eccl. 1: 7 through 10, because that is mentioning the fact that many things are repeated; done over and over again, while first an emanation occurs and then evolving.  It is always called emanation first, then evolving.  I'm off engraving this in stone now.

Good judgement comes from experience; experience comes from bad judgement.
----------------------------------------------------------
You have to believe in the impossible in order to become.

73 (edited by zenden 2007-12-07 15:15:11)

got so much work to do on this that it seems overwhelming.  just the anistropy link itself is huge.  im going to work on tying in a bunch of stuff.   3 biggies stand out.  lilmomma's anistropy link itself with the INFO on polarization, and REFRACTIVE lenses.  the link in links to Tim Boucher and his Superluminal (here's light again) Symbolic meanings essay.  check that out and i will link it as i go.  theres some tremendous stuff in that link, on his site.  u gotta read and absorb that one, oh my.  included there too is google image ripper and oh man, did that ever send the neurons firing.  and nexus's unbelieveable post on atoms and their relationships in the spiritual task sense.  nexus's totally remarkable knowledge of biblical translations the gnostic WAY are beautifully inspiring and so intrinsically intuitively spoken.  ur latest post, nexus, was divine.  what i like the best and resonate with when i read ur ideas and concepts applied, is ur ever-lasting faith, yes, im going to say it, faith, love and devotion, and ultimate respect and awe u have for the light-filled, supremely super conscious beings u repeatedly make reference to.  the ones have gone before.  many have gone before but they are supreme in that have reached the NEXUS point.  im not sure, but i believe/think/feel they are the shining ones.  or the shining ones super-luminiscient beings that they are, creators, guardians, are to be the ones he speaks of.  we need them desperately and they do watch and guard and speak and protect.  knowledge guardians.  the lighted ones.  what patients they have (?patients--hahaha) when i talk and hang around with higher self, i feel they are the sponsors of that.  u know, like in AA.  (never went or had to go, or was made to go, but i like the analogy).  there are great souls guiding great souls.  and PJ's comment that she has given the possibility of the "action" being in the spaces BETWEEN our DNA, in between the 2 current strands, as we know them.

so then, im injecting this in as a back up to nexus's post.  i have alot more, and i cant do it with the urgency mentioned a few ago.  id like to have about 20 browsers open along with Scribefire (thank god for Blue, and u computer wizards on NR) so that i can cut and paste and post like a maniac, but i have enjoyed slowing down a bit, and seeing other ppl post and comment.  as we so much to incorporate and DISCOVER.  and of course, the first thing that came to mind was ATOM and ADAM.  u know--the symbology of it.  many ppl have written on that.  wont go into it here, but there r connections.  Naturally.  maybe more on that later. need also to go back and excerpt the 2 Montalk articles and apply.  i was thinking yesterday (no net for 2 days while at work and itching to get on but couldnt) that maybe there is something to the ??? extra strands, if there are and the famous 12 strands and more, that ppl talk about, being housed in the astral body and not in the physical body.  and that ascension will magnetically re-connect us with that (just go with this and play along without esoteric definitions) astral body.  we will still then, BIND.  and does that 'body' exist in those spaces.  between the current 2 strands and in the ethers, of course, but the re-connection is where im getting at.  and the concept of the messages being caught, stuck on the cell membrane, which ages us, and can destroy the physical body, but as we know, are saved, remembered and stored.  is the astral body 'keeping' that?  is that how (those messages, mistakes, et al) are contained, from pastlives, and stored?  as in the remembrances of the ancestors, as in the feelings from deeds done and undone.  akashic records-- alright, but individualized in that individualized 'body'... we already know feelings and emotions go with us in the cells.  the cells (depending on what type they are, and theyre differentiated to make specific organs, etc., and remember what we've said on organ transplants) contain the info.  and info rides on the membrane matter in the physical body.  so could it be that the astral or etheric body holds the info, as such, and ascension will compel the magnetic forces, sine waves, the wave to propel and compel us forward and up, and in to recombine with itself?  and that is ascension, or at least a part of it.  i say that after reading "Blink" yesterday by that Katarina Wilson, who says she remembers what she forgot, but wasnt supposed to.  and she underwent terrible horrible alien and military torture.  she recalls 3 foot long rods inserted in her hips by  human and alien 'scientists' which she underwent, without anesthetic.  she also witnessed horribly excruciatingly things done to other humans, describing gruesome deeds, but walks the earth intact today.  no rods have been found on XR.  the point here then maybe that was her and the other humans' bodies worked on in the etheric?  was it really their etheric body being the one worked on, but ur earthly physical body is taken and or?  and its needed as a 'tag' device/instrument?  so those scars, if u will, or deeds are done to the human's etheric or astral body which is why nobody can find the actual proof of the tampering.  fact--theres no way a real human can withstand the stuff she described.  its not going to happen, without the body shocking and dying, and or bleeding out, or going under from the pain alone.  it cant be done to a human body without big big telltale sequelae.  thats all there is to that.  the human body will check out if it undergoes too much trauma.  organ systems will stop.  on a nail, when too much shock is introduced.  it runs that way.  and u cant say theyre in a yogic mode when abducted.  they dont have a chance to go into that mode and most arent that adept.  so theyre trapped in the etheric.  in another dimension or in a sublevel/dimension of one.  just thinking in those terms and correlating and linking possibilities.  and linking to the 'other' "bodies" we have.  which would help explain the parallels, the parallel selves "out there" and parallel time, and even the parallel universe(s) concepts.  and the "action" is in or could be in those spaces between strands, between the synaptic spaces.  wondering but putting a "harder" spin to it.   i knew quarks were gonna show up in here somehow, and they will. 

wanted to talk just a minute on  "Differentiated Molecules"  and remember, we have gotten into the term differentiated before.  as in tumors are UN-differentiated cells=cancer.  and molecules, and atoms.  the C's, and other sources, have said our DNA as it is, has caused time and reality on the causal plane, here, in 3D to be viewed as it currently is.  that that sensation on the plane of matter incarnate has been tweaked in/to our DNA.  this will change it is said.  it will have to if we are going to rise.  so the changes are hand in hand.  so with that, and with some other stuff i found, we will see parallels and anti-parallels.  so we keep thinking and abstracting, and using symbology, and intuition and imagination, and novelty.  and capacitors, and refractive lenses and more from the anistropy link.  and transMUTATION again.  but on to atoms and molecules...

"differentiated molecules" as forming the atom from within. This is an important distinction to bear in mind.  An atom contains within itself differentiated molecules, which in their totality form the atom itself. Atoms in mass substance correspond to the physical body. In their molecular nature they correspond to the Astral body. In their ATOMIC NATURE to the spiritual body.  More and more wonderful are the forces liberated as we approach the atomic nature of matter… Atoms are composed of pure ELECTRICITY or LIGHT or GOD. A certain number of electrons grouped together will form the metallic elementals, Gold, Silver ect. Another Oxygen, Hydrogen ect. The Cosmos is built by number dividing time in perfect MEASURE. This is the song of life and being.

The human body as a mass of cells does not manifest any occult properties. It is simply organic matter. But the cells make man more than rock which is non-cellular. The cells are lives. Within the cells are molecules. This is the lower astral man. Within the molecules are atoms. This is the spiritual man. Within the atoms is God – Light – the Ultimate… There is but one God, but one life, but one Ultimate, and we are THAT.

Atoms are made up of 3 types of particles electrons, protons  and neutrons.  These particles have different properties.  Electrons are tiny, very light particles that have a negative electrical charge (-). Protons are much larger and heavier than electrons and have the opposite charge, protons have a positive charge.  Neutrons are large and heavy like protons, however neutrons have no electrical charge.  Each atom is made up of a combination of these particles. Protons and neutrons behave like small particles, sort of like tiny billiard balls.  The electron however, has some of the properties of a wave.  In other words, the electron is more similar to a beam of light than it is to a billiard ball.  Thus to represent it as a small particle spinning around a nucleus is slightly misleading.  In actuality, the electron is a wave that surrounds the nucleus of an atom like a cloud.  The second point is:  Radiation is transmutation in process of accomplishment.

Transmutation being the liberation of the essence in order that it may seek a new center, the process may be recognized as radioactivity technically understood and applied to all atomic bodies without exception.  All radiations, such as magnetism or psychic exhalation, are but the transmuting process proceeding on a large scale.

They have eventually come under the law of repulsion or scattering, to find a new center of activity and evolution. It is light vibrating through matter. It is soul light created by the contact of spirit and matter producing eventually such a frequency of vibration that escape of the spirit aspect is achieved and matter is dissipated, or differentiated further as the residual into the "primordial stuff" for eventual further karmic attraction and cycle of outgoing.

The inner positive spirit becomes so powerful that radiance through transmutation causes the differentiated molecules, the electrons, to scatter and seek new form of another type and of a newly and more refined and higher evolved constitution. This is redemption and evolution in process and the transmutation of the lunar lords by the solar lords. The inner proton and nucleus consist thusly, "the proton contains one down quark and two up quarks, while the neutron contains two down quarks and one up quark." We may see that within both are a triplicity.  Transmutation is the passage across from one state of being to another through the agency of fire.  Or the Rays of Light vibrating through matter.

This is electromagnetism or the process of radiation in varying degrees. It explains the wave/particle duality of science. An electron, atom or human has an energy/mass conglomerate and displays light/particle duality.

now on if i dont get interrupted again, and i most certainly will, to a very interesting conundrum.

74 (edited by zenden 2007-12-07 16:42:24)

why cant i just telepathically DO this?  my god, its always something.  now the damn mouse is dying.  crap.  push on anyway.  this isnt the conundrum BTW, but its coming up.  if the mouse lives.

Anisotropy (pronounced with stress on the third syllable, IPA: /?æna??s?tr?pi/) is the property of being directionally dependent, as opposed to isotropy, which means homogeneity in all directions. It can be defined as a difference in a physical property (absorbance, refractive index, density, etc.) for some material when measured along different axes. An example is the light coming through a polarizing lens.                        are we the polarizing lenses?

po·lar·i·za·tion  (plr--zshn) the property of electromagnetic waves such as light, that describe the direction of the transverse electric field.  More generally, the polarization of a transverse wave describes the direction of oscillation in the plane. n.
1. The production or condition of polarity, as:
a. A process or state in which rays of light exhibit different properties
in different directions, especially the state in which all the
vibration takes place in one plane.
b. The partial or complete polar separation of positive and negative
electric charge in a nuclear, atomic, molecular, or chemical system.
2. A concentration, as of groups, forces, or interests, about two conflicting or contrasting positions.

RA: I am Ra. The fourth density is a vibrational spectrum. Your time/space continuum has spiraled your planetary sphere and your, what we would call galaxy, what you call star, into this vibration. This will cause the planetary sphere itself to electromagnetically realign its vortices of reception of the in-streaming of cosmic forces expressing themselves as vibrational webs so that the Earth thus be fourth-density magnetized, as you may call it.

This is going to occur with some inconvenience, as we have said before, due to the energies of the thought-forms of your peoples which disturb the orderly constructs of energy patterns within your Earth spirals of energy which increases entropy and unusable heat. This will cause your planetary sphere to have some ruptures in its outer garment while making itself appropriately magnetized for fourth density. This is the planetary adjustment.

So, what Ra is saying here is that the Earth will "electromagnetically realign its vortices of reception" with what is emanating from the Sun. This same realignment is indicated in the Cayce Readings and many other sources as a shifting of the poles. Elkins’ question specifically asked for events within the next thirty years, not at the end or afterwards. This would fit in well with the Cayce Readings indicating a date for polar shift of approximately 2001. With the harvest process as we now understand it, many of us will not be around for this event.

remember from way back when, when i posted on the deal with the next solar cycle thing--cant go back and look, the mouse will get worse but it has a name even and it occurs again in ===2012,  to occur purposefully 11 yrs from 2001.  and the great solar sun thing, and from SSOA, return to the Great Solar Sun, by magnetic pull compulsion with magnetic ascension and complete ascension.  theyre big on that vs an incomplete one.  and bodies change from carbon based to silica based.  thus, the crystal properties and 'crystallization.'   completely different body.  doesnt need food or such like it used to.  different entirely.

In Seven Clues to the Origin of Life    A. G. Cairns-Smith says that clay crystals could have served as the
scaffolding upon which the first short DNA or RNA genome was constructed.

now cant get into all that crystal stuff here at the moment.  but this IS not an esoteric work up there, but an actual scientific dissertation.  CLAY  (adamic man--creation satory--biblical verses--just do it for a minute).  and CRYSTALS.  and a binding of what was once and before?  clay and crystals in the same sentence and not channeled info.  is  or are clay crystals silica?  whats all about silica?  and the change from carbon to silica.  what does this have to do with magnetics?  or not?  whats parallel here?
or anti parallel?  RNA and DNA as blueprints.  what does anti parallel mean?  wouldnt that mean parallel?  im digging a hole here.

This can only happen if the two strands are antiparallel. If you look at the DNA strand structure as typically shown you can determine the directionality of each strand by following the rules described in DNA Is a Polynucleotide.  The left hand strand runs in the 5??3? direction from top to bottom while the right hand strand reads 3??5? from top to bottom.

here i found real evidence that goes back to the akasha de aton link from page 3  or 4 in this thread.  had to piece that together but i knew i had that 3-5 5-3 angle somewhere.  what struck me then, when i saw this and read that link given to us by i think Pellucidar, that indeed, the 'rungs on the DNA ladder' have to be at a 90 degree angle.  the rungs have to be perpendicular where they intersect with the strands.  and they have to be parallel.  SO FAR in more ways than one.  i will have to dig up where that anti parallel thing came from, but if i can recall, i think its referring to RNA.  RNA, the one strand has to be anti-parallel.  wow.  where thats gonna go is provoking.

The tiny drop of God or self that exists at the core of every living thing and which is eventually reunited with its source as God or Self in macrocosmic rather than microcosmic expression. The raindrop returns to the ocean by passing through innumerable temporary vehicles.  and we're the innumerable temporary vehicles.  somebody said that on NR the other day ("were or Im just a temp here...we all are"  and i go hahaha hmmmmm  love the synchs that never stop or cease to amaze).

Because for the Cosmos to exist at all, there needs to be a Divine principle, and that’s where the twain meets.  I suggest that at the root of creation is a Divine intelligence which created a series of very simple fundamental laws (Macroevolution?) those laws are responsible for the Cosmos as we know it.  Figuring them out and how they really work is the challenge.

Organic life on Earth serves as a "transmitter station." As such a transmitter, during times of Transition, as it is in the case of a quantum wave collapse, what is being "transmitted/observed" determines the "measurement." There are approximately 6 billion human beings on the planet at this moment of transition, most of them contributing to the QUANTITATIVE transmission. But what is missing is the QUALITATIVE FREQUENCY RESONANCE VIBRATION that will create the template for the NEW WORLD.

template for a new world by positive thought and perception and awareness= CHI.  with our DNA re-aligned and "coded."  is it re-coded?  i read yesterday in Katerina (or is it Katarina?--with mouse dying i can barely do this) "The Alien Jigsaw" author, and ran across her way way back in the beginning of the guest/grail hunt, that she said in Blink, that the negative aliens always told her  they wanted her and ppl of her "kind" due to the fact she had a certain code in her DNA.  u know we have to start getting into that next or thereabouts as it weaves in.  or already has showed up.  the codes of DNA can be shown as the order the polypeptides are in, and theyre very standard.  the amino acids, the 4 of them that repeat in sequences.  will have to get going on them soon.  thats a whole 'nuther gig--the order of those amino acid proteins.  will show some stuff on that but i think i also found something from the C's in their big dialoque wherein they mentioned INTRONS.  thats a naturally occurring place i found, where INSERTIONS can and do--GO in, into the DNA chain sequencing.  im gonna get into that as this goes on.  meanwhile maybe i can get into the conundrum next.

75 (edited by zenden 2007-12-07 18:38:17)

gonna have to wind down but this has been really bugging me.  im going to press on.  i went back and re-read some old wave series stuff.  and i was dismayed a little.  and theres more than one conundrum.  it was said in there that after all the research had been done up to a point, that 5th density MEANS++==DEATH.  and not ascension.  and i go re-reading that, oh boy--here we go again.  back to WIH.  i cant get away from it.  it just keeps creeping in, as does STO and STS.  never gonna get 'away' from that.  (i liked STO and STS the best when i first came upon it because i was always asking so whats the real deal?  whats "it" all about.  the whole game, the big enchilada.  whats the real story and where did it come from and where will it go?  gimme a summation.  and that concept did it for me.  in that ever popular proverbial nutshell.  i HAD to get that in here.  as if ur looking to ponder on the state of affairs in this universe, and u want a short  give it to me answer).  and there was always death, until i learned about ascension.  and was thrilled.  it thot--good deal, a way OUT.  then WIH as the yrs went by and now this as i re-read the old info.  looking to re-track clues.  and i found the whole initiation concept again, as in "Rejoice--from Fire comes Light."  and i go oh yeah, all the first and the second birth stuff.   weve talked on that.  weve even batted around the possibility of a 3rd born.  and the new human.  from the trikona.  the celts and druids have spoken of it.  and rungs on a ladder as one gets higher or wiser, or more thoroughly scathed, one becomes unscathed as one goes.  and as i read on, here comes the conundrum.  and do not miss it, there has to something way way big in the USE OF SCIENCE here.  St. Matthew--didnt know hes the patron saint of science.  at least LKJ says so.  and the use of discernment in science.  we are DOING this very thing.  RIGHT NOW on this thread.  we are studying and analyzing science and its definitions and terms as we study DNA and ascension.  a real biological entity as defined by science and we're looking for applications to ascension.  thinking something is in there.  and i have doubts.  how to link it to the ultimate.  its not going to be the all and all im thinking.  its only the BEGINNING im starting to think.  and all thats new, as of today.  and the chase of trying to find clues in channeled material.  and linking hunches and stuff.  im a big fan of discernment and i am using it to question myself.  id be a fool and an idiot not to admit that.  i have to say that and say that now.  but to disregard "his own ideas"...that is where another conundrum is.  so i guess, it may be best, to possibly go more steadily in the direction of the link below for awhile.  which is where i was going, and where i was getting "help" or better yet to say "info" from. from pictoral inklings and hunches.  that site/page was really really enlightening today.  and after reading there and looking at all the symbols and thinking...after seeing this old wave stuff.  i go pure?  who is pure?  what is pure?  i mean really?  then i re-read and saw PURE CURRENTS.  so the currents have to be pure.  there's pure currents coming in?  with all the distortions and injections?  thru these ethers?  and i go--is that a test of faith?  that pure currents can and do ride in?  so the person may not be pure, but it can take in pure currents.  maybe thats the task.  despite the polarity.  transmute and transform PURE CURRENTS.  by intent.  to make a better world--OUT THERE.  but start here first.  then back to death vs ascension.  and dealing with beings on transitional planes.  and we have to cross realms and transitional planes as ascended beings.  and thats where the battle for souls comes in.  and the conundrum again--theres gonna be a ?struggle for ?  when we arrive there.  im seeing that clearer than ever and getting a little worried.  when im usually not.

http://www.timboucher.com/journal/2007/ … olic-mind/

here's where Tim Boucher goes and im gonna hang around there for awhile
http://dearcomputer.nl/gir/  he gets symbols and inspiration from there.  i may go there and park a few days

In the first Heaven, one finds the shells of past earth civilizations, and the building blocks of future civilizations. The entities here are pre-occupied with materializing a physical plane condition, which is in keeping with their personal concepts of what a perfect earthly order should look like. When, I use the word earthly, I mean it as a generic term for physical plane existence. The physical universe is also teeming with life on planets throughout its width and breadth. I, also, don't wish to imply that ALL Beings know what they are up to. These are in the minority. The greater majority are caught in the ebb and flow of the dynamics of life and are "blissfully" ignorant of the laws governing life.

These planes are teeming with sentient life. And the sentient life found there is pre-occupied with some attribute of that chakra. It is a defining capability of the Soul entity that it is easily absorbed by a state of mind, an attribute or some material creation and it does not easily give up the addiction. This is a double-edged sword. On the one hand it IS the whole point of being...this ability to become so absorbed in a thing that one eventually becomes that thing. On the other hand, if that thing is evil and destructive, that is.... in modern parlance.... WAY BAD. The sign of a highly developed and adept entity is its ability to control and move in and out of these absorptions.

and whats this got to do with magnetics and ascension?  its the conundrum.  is it death or is it ascension?  and it doesnt look like its gonna be blissful.  as a matter of fact, it looks ROUGH.  so how to plug in the DNA knowledge, live it, BE it and USE it, is beyond me.  and i will say that now.  at this point.  we have arrived here before.  but there are keys missing.  and in THAT CONUNDRUM

In short, although the potential for the global intensity of transmission has grown exponentially, the quality of energies has been gradually and cunningly co-opted to the negative polarity. The planet lacks MASSIVE amounts of the finest energies of the psyche which would serve as the template for the transition to result in the restoration of the pre-Fall state of Eden. Only human beings on the verge of TRUE SPIRITUAL ascension are capable of ensuring the transmission of these energies in sufficient quality and quantity.

The energies needed are the THREE CURRENTS OF OBJECTIVE LOVE: Spiritual, Emotional/Mental, and physical love. And we emphasize that these currents must be PURE.

Man alone has the ability to capture and live all three. But to grasp and fully experience the Soul Love, the giving love, the courteous Love demonstrated and taught by Chivalry and the Knights of the Grail stories, the Great Work of the Alchemist, the Seeker MUST develop a Positive magnetic center within himself, and then he must PASS THE TESTS OF THE STAIRCASE.

Man is penetrated through and through by the two currents of mental/emotional and physical love, but these currents are not pure; without a fully developed magnetic center, man has no capacity to capture them. It is only by actualizing these three currents in his life, either in the mode of the Positive Alchemist, or in the Model of the Grail Quest, that a man has the REAL possibility of Ascension.

All the evidence from both science and history tell us that we are facing the crossroads: We can either manifest a Return to the Edenic State in the literal terms of Primitive Chiliasm - a New Heaven and a New Earth - or we can be plunged into a Lake of Fire.

The FACT IS we are in the midst of the K-Mart Blue Light special of metaphysics - the shopping cart to destruction. And what is clear is this: we do NOT have much time.

Again, this depends upon capturing and holding stable - possibly in the face of extraordinary events - massive quantities of purified Objective Love.

How does one achieve this anchoring of the frequency - the three currents of Objective Love? While the process is very difficult and protracted, and it is evident that there are few who CAN do it, the path is open to all who wish to try.

The individual must pass to a higher level of BEing and become a TRUE individuality. Only those beings who have achieved the level of Individuality, who obey the imperatives of the Divine within: the REAL "I", have the possibility of holding this frequency and radiating it at the Time of Transition.

The "Elect," the Children of Elias as Fulcanelli calls them, are human beings who have crossed the Second Threshold and who have achieved the Second Birth. The Tradition, with the elucidations of the Cassiopaeans, is the essential guide in conjunction with DIRECT INTERACTION with those who have already crossed the First Threshold and who are on the threshold of the Second Birth.

Those who have the desire, the strength, and the will to Pursue and find the Grail will be "gathered from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other," to pass through the Transition and they will form the seed of humanity in the New World. This means that they will be humans of all colors and types - the only criteria being that they are ready to cross the Second Threshold at that moment in "time." Each of them will be Fully Conscious through a direct and indissoluble union of his Personality with his Higher Emotional/Intellectual Center. This direct contact of the new humanity with the higher planes explains why the Second Coming will not require a "new incarnation of Christ." This is why we were warned: "If any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false Christs and false prophets and shall show great prodigies and miracles; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall seduce the very elect."

The path that must be followed is that which is exemplified in the Quest for the Holy Grail. Human beings must travel from the residue of Celestial Love that we experience in our ordinary lives, to the Love of the Spirit. This is the general requirement for "Salvation" - Ascension.

This path is the way to the Second Birth. But to be reborn, a human being must pass the test of True Love. Only he who has mastered his personality and BURNS with this TRUE LOVE can cross the Second Threshold. And before he can even reach this point, the Seeker, upheld by the ardent desire for Salvation, must pass through the intermediate stages. He must give proof of his Sincerity by his faith, then he must pass the Test of Strength nourished by Hope. Then, he must acquire discernment, and he cannot do this without first attaining Knowledge. The passage from Hope to Love is marked by the renewal of the mind, the intelligence, by Knowledge.

Knowledge acquired through study and work is only a temporary stage. Only Higher Love can reveal the Divine Nature, and this springs directly from God. But if there is no vessel built by Knowledge to receive Gnosis, there is no possibility of anchoring the Forerunner Spirit which will open the gates to the Holy Spirit. And the Gatekeeper is Knowledge.

But for this to occur, the sign of Knowledge, that is, the Sign of St. Matthew/Science, must be correctly oriented. And this means that the Seeker must be liberated from lying and believing in lies. Without this, there is no possible access to the Era of the Holy Spirit. No matter how well-meaning the individual, if they are following practices or teachings that are based on lies, they will not achieve the Grail.

And so, we see why knowledge - why science - is essential.

Access to knowledge requires courage, as it demands a special psychological effort from the Seeker: he has to accept the postulate that "the truth is out there, but it is very difficult - if not impossible - to find," while at the same time disregarding his own ideas and personal beliefs.

With the approach of the transition to 4th Density, everything must be gradually brought to the light of day, not only the secrets of the laboratory, but the deepest meaning of esotericism. The same must happen with illusions, errors and lies, which must be revealed so that they can be rectified. This process, will fully reveal the many deviations of man's fundamentally inquiring spirit. Initiation, in the esoteric meaning of the word, is not simply a 'ceremony' that confers nothing as is practiced by many modern "esoteric groups." In fact, the TRUE initiation no longer occurs on the human plane with human rituals at all. The initiation of the present cycle occurs on the super-sensory plane. It confirms the Initiate in a new dignity earned by his Work, and carries him towards the Divine Grace.

To solve the problem of anchoring the Three Currents of Objective Love, we must concentrate on a positive and practical solution to the problems of individual human beings. A practical application of esoteric knowledge should help those who are Seekers and who burn with the desire to reach the Second Birth.

whats the best practical application of esoteric knowledge ?  solution?  bring out the secrets of the laboratory like she says up there?  so thats what we'll do.  and worry about the rest later.