Re: War In Heaven

zen--Kyle's reference to black was in relation to the IC, meaning that the
Christians always called them "black" because they were against what
the Christians and the other theocratic religions were trying to accomplish.
So they called themselves devils, or black operatives. 
However, when us humans refer to "black magic or black magicians"  it is
generally understood that we mean STS or gaining power at the expense
of others, rather than seeking individual self discovery and evolution.

I agree with lala about the skull being mainly neutral but I get the impression
that it had been used for evil purposes long before you encountered it.
I also get the impression that your "tibetan" woman was working for the
'crats and the cross she wore was to give the appearance of being on the
side of "good".  There was a friend of mine who had an encounter with one
of these lower order manipulators who sucked her into a group where they
were supposed to do these rituals and keep their eyes closed while these
creeps were stealing their energy and their personal power.  They picked
on people who had self doubts and were able to push their buttons to
get them to give up their sovereignty, just like Jim Jones and his followers
in the koolaid massacre in Guyana.  Luckily for her she sensed something
wrong and followed her intuition and got the hell away from them.

257 (edited by zenden 2007-05-11 17:33:15)

thats what i thot TP.  ill have to read that part again tho, as theres something else in there, that he said, that the IC said, and i have to look it up.   

yeah, darn it.  that was a waste overall, but got something helpful out of it.  and thinking back, i have to say, she didnt like the "war " part of it at all. turned up her nose at that.  the assignment was to relay all about the guide.  had to relay everything about him.  she thot what was a woman doing with a war guide, who ever heard of that?  but i loved it the minute she said it.  from the crats?  or cpmpletely the opposite.  he showed himself, and it was a message to me.  what i needed to know.  i think he saw her and it was a message to me to leave.  she didnt like the sound of war at all.  one could tell he wasnt pleased about the setting.  u could feel it.  she was way too religious, wouldve never believed in the crats.  the war guide loomed up and i saw him in the mind's eye out off of her right side.  above her on the right.  1200's maybe earlier regalia.  KT type.  though older than them. way older. his weapons were his hands. i tried to see his other traditional weapons, saw none.  and his mind=biggest weapon.  sensed it.  looked worn, tired, extremely quiet, purposeful, strong, had presence.  solid.  old.  waiting.  and wise.  as im thinking of it, i think he told me to leave by just being there as i look at it now.  that was a sign, and look at the setting, look at the source.  this could go either way, as i see it now, but im betting on the one i FEEL.  amazing.   it was clear she didnt approve, and this was new to her.  a war/warring guide.  and showing up then, when id been to many a psychic.  and never heard that one before.  but close sorta to other stuff that had come thru the veil before.  and the other guide that showed up there for another member was an indian warrior chief that she knew well.  she knew him and was not surprised.  so heres these warriors showing up, right in front of the crats, by a representative of the crats.  ill be damned now that i realize this.

and max was not a threat to me.  he has been used prob.  didnt the aztecs and way earlier ET's, types, or ancients make them do stuff, use them?  id say a crystal skull would be there or exist to be used.  negatively, i felt zilch from him, only the sweet puppy stuff.  maybe then it was a good idea to have caressed him.  neutralized him? it?  that ex-ho gig is the way to go then!!!  im loving this, cracking up.  So heres a 40k old skull and zenden's givin him the rub.  man, id not believe this myself, if it was told to me.  i am totally hilariously rolling with this now.  (id never really pay to see a skull myself, in public.  i was a guest of the doc).  ive come along way.  and i didnt realize this til telling u guys.  see that?  an APOLOGIA VITA SUA then. i think thats in order here.   doing some sort of psychological cleansing, confession when talking to u guys.

GNOTHI SEAUTON "Know Thyself!"

Tom Paine wrote:

I agree with lala about the skull being mainly neutral but I get the impression
that it had been used for evil purposes long before you encountered it.

Ya, I goot a baahad feelin' about it mahn, right away, but I don't like to be the one to always rain on the parade.

and:

There was a friend of mine who had an encounter with one
of these lower order manipulators who sucked her into a group where they
were supposed to do these rituals and keep their eyes closed while these
creeps were stealing their energy and their personal power.

I don't even want to think about all the loosh that has been sucked out of me (like kids with a slurpee) by these unscrupulous channelling events that I have encountered.-lala

don't judge a book by its name

259 (edited by zenden 2007-05-06 18:24:54)

This then is the core, and arguably explains just how powerful and mindblowing the evil you are facing.

Curse the sheep in this life and the next:

A wonderful story told to those who are alive is that somehow when we die, a “higher force” helps us overcome the difficulties of our lives.

But what about the souls of those who died in the flames of the ovens of Vatican controlled concentration camps during World War II? Do you honestly believe that such tortured souls somehow find peace?

What about those who have died under torture by priests, who have been burned at the stake? Have they somehow found peace?

Why is the Vatican obsessed by bones and relics?  What is the essence of their satanic rituals surrounding human remains?

The answer is both simple, and supremely evil. The Vatican is a collector of souls.

The Vatican has been collective souls for over fourteen centuries, damning souls to an existence of torment and obedience to demons controlled by the Vatican, in turn giving them unprecedented and real spiritual power .

Millions upon millions of souls trapped. Millions upon millions of still tormented souls who are forced through the twisted evil of the Vatican Latin rites to continue their obedience to Rome, long after their death.

This is and has always been their ultimate, supremely evil objective.

Living souls, can be unpredictable and weak.  They can fall into behaviours like revolt, like democracy.

But dead souls, particularly those who have suffered and died at the hands of an appointed Catholic mass murdering dictator are the lifeblood of their existence.

The more the better.

Fresh condemned souls are always more powerful than old ones.  That is because as time goes by, even the dead go numb from pain.

But fresh mass murder by the hand of the Vatican can produce a powerful new spiritual army of condemned souls capable of being used for their own ends.

Without understanding the why, nothing makes sense. All the stories just sound like accusations without a clear motive.  But understand the deepest motive and you see the battleground through the eyes of your enemy.

This is not a war just between the living, but a war between the living and the dead.

i should really get a new hobby.  start collecting stamps, make dolls, bake, scrapbook, sell avon.  and if ur in a shit-kicking mood take a look at this.

http://www.in2light.com/report.html  cant help but like this guy.  id love to buy him a drink.

I read the in2light.com report and the guy really is good. 

http://www.in2light.com/report.html

I liked the part where he said don't try to figure it all
out right now because it's changing as we speak.
And to let go of beliefs, because that's what's creating
this sludge pool.

Tom Paine, thanks for the in2light report.
Here is a link to an article with a let go of trying to figure it all out  theme from a British perspective.
An Aid to Survival:
http://www.comedygenius1.fsnet.co.uk/an … rvival.htm

262 (edited by zenden 2007-05-08 17:33:22)

hey shoogie--yes, avalon and the mists.  i like ur blue creature too, is that a metaphysical porcupine-genetic cross-link?   powerful, yet friendly at the same time.  glad u guys liked mark k.  he seems to be feeling it all too.  i found some more on the ba and ka hook-up the other day and wanted to show it.  back to the egyptians again.  who were really into it.  on both ends of the stick.  (prob fought. then maybe sent to the crats and now are the crats but thats labeling without all the facts, but theyre certainly not novices with death, and cross-over.  they knew plenty and i still love them but dont trust yet???!!!  they first knew the ka had to remain intact and then later they had it stick around, with being buried with tons of possessions.  some insisted that the ka stick around after death and that wasnt good.  mainly they knew the separated ka would bring reincarnation back into the fold and it was the ka that didnt know what to do.  it sticks around.  if wven in fragments.  the ba flies onward and upward and they say, uses everything it knows, and has gained from its life experiences, all the knowledge of lifetimes is held in it, and it does develop, learn, grow from that.  and u know they actually had a science of the afterlife, and zeitlin calls it soul technology.  i see my own research has developed into this.  over time, just like the ba itself.  it grows and develops off its own foundation.  now, i see my orig 'soul research' pursuit (still the only thing i care about in this world, it led me here... to WIH material, and to NR which merges, blends...) and
has now gone this route==soul technology.  a step onward from the masters of death.  their name in pre-sanskrit reads--those who are obsessed with death.  ok, then, im an ex-egyptian, still obsessed.  yes, its in the blood.  the consciousness of that knowledge, the desire now to get it developed further where it can be useful with ALL THE NEW  (and OLD) technology out there, and up there.  i figure if they got the technology here, theres 'new' tech  up there.  if down here, they got it up there, and theres some bleed ins with ET's, et al.  and we have a physical supernova thing happening, along with the physics of the sun, the galactic core remake deal, and theres prob some other new dimensional twists weaved in more lately too, this last even 50 years.  update/upgrade then would be in order.  the books of old had alot down, but to digest all that is one big job.  so i think we have to go with immediate onsite intuition with some of this, as we already have digested alot of that old stuff, but r living in the now, and some things have changed.  no kidding on that.  the ka is a problem if it sticks around.  which, again, is why the vikings burned the ship with the body and all the cultures with their funeral pyres.  no residue left hanging around.  not good to have residue left.   

It was through their knowledge and understanding of the consanguinity between the BA and the kA that the Egyptians realized the science of the afterlife and the great relationship that exists between soul and spirit, blood and soil, between our possessions and our spirit, between our ancestors and our own personal being.

Let us return to the beliefs and practices of the ancient Egyptians and examine this ephemeral kA state more closely. According to their doctrines, there are certain keys to understanding the various aspects of the kA state. They believed that the formation of the kA is deeply connected to the shaping, experience and remnants of the physical form. The kA includes all of the genetic material and characteristics of our parents and ancestors. The Egyptians knew that residue from all of one's ancestors were sharing in the make-up of one's own personal kA So reverence for one's ancestors, and remembering their names, was considered essential to their practices. They believed that our ancestors kA lives on in all of us. Their genes, successfully passed down through the many generations, live on in each being born of their creation. All of our ancestors are gazing through our eyes at this very moment. The ancients believed that by just saying their names we can call them forth, with all of their wisdom and knowledge.

They also believed that whatever objects one possesses in this life hold a part of one's kA state as long as these objects exist. Imbued with the BA essence which once flowed through the physical form, they retain an energetic imprint of this force. This is why psychics can hold a key, an article of clothing, or other type of object in their hand and perceive many things concerning the life experience of the person who once possessed these objects. These psychics have the capacity to pick up the traces of this kA energy . Because of this factor, the ancients decided, wisely, to own as few objects as possible. They did this because they wanted to preserve their kA state in a way that they could control it after death. It was extremely important not to have their kA spread all over the place. Therefore, an essential part of their practices involved the proper preservation of the kA.

In order to accomplish this task, there were important procedures that had to be followed in the life of the person if their kA and their BA were to remain unbroken at death. When they died, their few kA objects would be gathered together by family and friends and placed in their grave, or tomb, with the body. The preservation of the body through the practice of mummification was also part of this process. The Egyptians believed that even the body itself held the kA As long as the decay of the body could be slowed the kA would stay more whole.

The formula went like this: in order to stop the BA from falling back into a state of reincarnation; and to stop the kA from constantly reliving a fantasy based on the consciousness of the life lived previously, it was necessary to preserve the kA in an undisturbed state. This would 'ground' the BA and prevent it from escaping back into the realms of reincarnation. Since the ethereal link between the BA and the kA had not severed, this allowed the BA to become an ethereal shamanic traveler into the many realms and dimensions that invisibly surround us. This includes, but is not limited to, planets, stars and even galaxies.

Certain rituals were designed to keep the kA inside the tomb and to make sure that it would not be released back into the world to become a phantom or ghost. If one was successful in accomplishing this then the BA would also be freed from the realm of incarnation. The BA would then be able to pass into many different realms of the afterlife at will. In Egyptian mythology it is fairly clear that when this state was achieved it was possible for the BA to actually become a 'light body', or a star in the heavens. Through the careful procedures of this science it would allow the division of consciousness at death to be halted, thereby gaining a certain degree of immortality.

In Egypt, this sacred science of the afterlife was focused upon two things. One was the halting of the reincarnation process of the BA The second was the termination of the fantastic, dream-like states of the kA This science attempted, it appears, to reunite the essence of the kA and the BA at the moment of death in a way so that they would not separate.

But there is more. This nearly immortal being also becomes the preserver and cultivator of the earthly spiritual realm. He or she becomes a being that now has a capacity to influence events and situations here on Earth, to assist in bringing all beings into a higher spiritual awareness.

The point was to live lives of virtue and integrity, not allowing their own personal kA to get stained with negative experiences in this life. Hours of quiet meditation and contemplation upon the fundamental meaning of existence and relationship to the world around them would seem to have been the pattern of their lives. For it was understood that this type of lifestyle would lead to the development and genuine experience of the higher spiritual attributes of truth, insight, clarity, wisdom and compassion.

The Egyptians believed that human beings were the 'seeds' for stars. It was believed that human beings were walking, talking, thinking, conscious 'starstuff'. And indeed that is what we are. Our bodies are made from interstellar dust which is the remains of ancient dead stars, cosmic debris and galactic particles. Throughout the course of our history on this planet, dust and water miraculously created animated star matter.

They discovered that even when all of the proper care and rituals were performed, there was still much confusion at the moment of death on the part of the separated and disconnected kA and BA The BA, freed from the cycle of incarnation, still did not know the way through the many faceted, and difficult to understand, realms of the after life.

the dirt we walk on, the soil things grow in, the food, the animals the whole deal is connected to the scattering of the ka.    memories are held in that ka.  theres all the ancestors in there, and they want to live on.  somehow.  (and u know they like revenge, ill never forget that, lala, that struck me).  and everything wants to live on, everything pretty much does. .  but in what realm?  we can see that clearer now, no wonder all the reincarnation.  its a way to live on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and .......  so thats clearer now.  but only in PART.  can u see that?  no wonder the memories are stripped, and u can barely get them unless u try and try and even realize, HEY--theres memories here and im remembering this isnt all there is, or has been.  i think thats big, giant, huge, and the veil is thinning on purpose so we can remember/real EYES that.  only the ba seems to retain that, and thats captured, eaten, absorbed by the crats and their minions.  i think im getting that.  if they can separate the 2 then ka fragments off and the dis-unity occurs so the fragments then reincarnate, thats what theyre supposed to do.  its designed that way for the ka to do that, to keep this world, the maybe true "under' world going, which then, in turn, feeds them.  over and over.  so they go nuts and we go reincarnate.  id go as far as to say that the ka keeps searching for the ba to reunite.  so the search for the REAL Self.  the other half.  not so much the split male looking for the female other half which is tantalizing and romantic from the old philosophers.  cute, but possibly misinterpreted.  the search is to unite the ba and ka and quit the fake immortality wherein its cycled, recycled and split time after time.  the reincarnation is from desire for immortality, but its not the same immortality, its possibly a cycle of such.  and then, no wonder the crats feed on that.  its cyclic, and never enough or long enough, or good enough, and so they do go insane.  insane. they need that energy as theyre the fallen, theyre split possibly and caught in the cycle they created, to feed them but arent we all caught in a cycle until we see it, realize somethings better and stop the cycle.  and u know what the definition of insanity is--doing the same thing over and over, but expecting different results. 

man, what a set-up.  the key then is to keep consciousness at the time of death.  extend it out.  from a deep love/desire/INTENT from WITHIN for it to stay together at the time of death.  if we have this figured somewhat, and im no expert, but im going to get to the bottom of it, one way or the other; i figure we may have at least 3 days to pull it together, or fight it, or stay with it, or keep it united or what the hell.  and i read the C's the other day say this, but in a roundabout way and im going to show that.  so theyre asked "u mean with a foot in both realms then" and they go--"yes, u could say that, precisely."  and i start jumping up and down.  and im going yep--we said that the other day.  and u know how we say all this has been the training.  the practice.  well, i got one for us--we always think were weird, that weve been labeled nuts, different, cracko.  so u think thats not the training?  heh heh.  thats it.  we already have one foot in and one foot out.  weve been living like this for YEARS.  maybe even lifetime after lifetime.  talk about 'fringe'--OH YEAH.   see, weve been on this all along, and didnt know it, completely.  now im only conjecturing, but feel close.  and that THAT  omg--i could cry--THAT, BY GOD/GAWD CANT CANNOT cant be taken away.  we LIVE IT WE BE IT.  we have to keep the united self ba ka safe and protected and who--who--WHO does that, can DO that?  only YOU.  U  us  united in that.  dont let the separation occur.  stay intact.  keep the consciousness flowing.  this is heroic, to not have fear on passover.  we have to count on us, individually to do that.  if ur buying.  and if that means realm border crossing, slippery slope unsure footing yet self-unity, ill take it.  and how do u stay off the dirt, of all the ka's?--u go into WATER.  let the river flow, u go with flow, and u go in water, and somehow we said that this last summer.  we go in water, like the undulating sheet of energy that looks like water.  is that the protective unified technological device the intact soul/ba + ka develops?  may-- BE.  no magic. no ritual.  no tricks.  simple unity.  with the right vubratory signature, vibration. really never saw the totality importance of that til now.....the divided we fall applied here.  and the first step on the hero's journey is to fall, but we pick back up lifetime after lifetime to gain the knowledge, so as not to repeat.   and this time theres no fall.  u know--the fall from grace, the fall from heaven, all that, over and over.  heres the real duality.  no more prank falls.

kudos to bhang who is hot on a roll on another thread,  he feels plenty too.  i will stay here and rave on with my obsession and we can see what develops with/on both.  blend blend blend.

I'm wondering if having a lot of OBEs help you practice keeping it together after death. You're out but still connected it's a safe way to practice.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/siriarc/Web-logo-new.gif

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=3431

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/siriarc/synergize20logo.gif

11   23   11

What does "Merkaba" mean?

The word Mer-Ka-Ba is made up of three smaller words: Mer, Ka and Ba. These words, as we are using them, come from ancient Egyptian. There are several pronunciations of Merkaba such as Merkabah, Merkava, and Merkavah. We generally pronounce the word with the emphasis on the second syllable: Mer-KA-ba. Others pronounce it with equal accent on each syllable such as: Mer-ka-ba.

Mer refers to a specific kind of light that was understood in Egypt during the 18th Dynasty following the reorientation of religions toward the worship of a one God of all creation. "Mer" was seen as two counter-rotating fields of light spinning in the same space. These fields are generated when a person performs specific breathing patterns.

Ka refers to the individual spirit of a person.

Ba refers to the spirit's interpretation of its particular reality. In the human reality, Ba is usually defined as the body or physical reality. In other realities where spirits don't have bodies, Ba refers to their concepts or interpretation of reality in the realm in which they exist.

zenden said:

its cyclic, and never enough or long enough, or good enough, and so they do go insane.  insane. they need that energy as theyre the fallen, theyre split possibly and caught in the cycle they created, to feed them but arent we all caught in a cycle until we see it, realize somethings better and stop the cycle.  and u know what the definition of insanity is--doing the same thing over and over, but expecting different results.

You mean they literally need the energy of insanity to feed on? Hmmm... this would explain a lot about what is currently going on, now wouldn't it? We tend to think of the dark feeding as being of lower vibrational emotions, but what about totally crossed-circuited mental bodies-that is a whole other ball of wax, and makes sense, because it seems like when the mind is detroyed this also goes into the astral world and floats around waiting for a good host or host-network as the case may be.-lala

lala wrote:

zenden said:

its cyclic, and never enough or long enough, or good enough, and so they do go insane.  insane. they need that energy as theyre the fallen, theyre split possibly and caught in the cycle they created, to feed them but arent we all caught in a cycle until we see it, realize somethings better and stop the cycle.  and u know what the definition of insanity is--doing the same thing over and over, but expecting different results.

You mean they literally need the energy of insanity to feed on? Hmmm... this would explain a lot about what is currently going on, now wouldn't it? We tend to think of the dark feeding as being of lower vibrational emotions, but what about totally crossed-circuited mental bodies-that is a whole other ball of wax, and makes sense, because it seems like when the mind is detroyed this also goes into the astral world and floats around waiting for a good host or host-network as the case may be.-lala

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w20/andergraund/Blake_Dante_Hell_V.jpg

It is of prime importance to recognize that just about everything we've been taught to expect as "normal" in our lives is the stuff of fairy tales and unrealistic dreams.
Theodore Isaac Rubin M.D.

the picture XzenTriCo posted, what is interesting to me about it is that even though it says "Hell" in the lower righthand, the people seem to be assisting each other and clinging to each other in the slurry loop, which loops around and lands at the feet of light, but appears to be pouring back into the beginning of the loop. It would have to shift its focus up to get to the light.-lala

the trapped souls (and that IS excellent X, got the chills on it) r their traction.  they do go insane.  thats why all the debauchery.  see that vicious never-ending cycle.  the cycling itself is INSANE.  ABSURD.  its only when souls like us, and others, can see that and put a ringer in their gears. zeus went nuts, thats why he raped everybody and the why the psychic vampirism, blood, guts and all.  the loosh of pain and anguish FEEDS their insanity and the insanity feeds the loops that never end.  war never ends.  we have cultures of wars,  war is culture.  death is the culture.  war and death and cycling, of souls.  over and over.  no wonder the quarantine.  its disease.  a virus.  a never ending replicating virus that spreads thru the 'heavens.'  we walk on the dirt of it all, the ashes of the past.  incomplete ascension, all the time.  thats the whole point.  it cant go on like this, like it has, even IT has to evolutionize.  for a complete ascension.  its time.  time for the old game, the old ways to shift.  the universe sees it, and is shaking the insanity off.  and who better to see it, be in it, be a part of it, and maybe help to eradicate it?  the ones that are aware cant be a party to the insanity.

the gods are the imposters that feed on the energy from souls, trapped and even untrapped.  the feeding of the decrepit energy makes them go insane.  they started out less insane, but eventually go insane, and even commit suicide.  then the elementals take over, cycle to god-hood, and they become OBESE, huge, power-hungry, gain/grow gluttonous appetites.  u have to have the pain, the wars, the strife to feed on.  when ur whole goal is to get bigger and more dominating, u have to have everybody working for u, to feed u, and ur appetites.  the power mongering is where it started and where it will end.  cant feed on something for eons and not evolutionize without a natural cadence, a cog in a wheel that will eventually switch the game.  even that gets way way old.  the game is about to be switched over.  yes, the focus has to shift, and its going to.  think of jabba the hut, how much fatter could he get?  think of all of them--eating and feasting 24-7, for centuries.  it gained a life of its own, the celestial insanity.

Zenden that is perfection what you just wrote I've been perceiving this just as your wrote. Even been yelling at it in my way LOL