Topic: Cattle mutilations

I was talking to my neighbor the other day. His brother works on a ranch in New Mexico. He told they found one of the horses dead under mysterious circumstances, organs removed with surgical precision, other animals refusing to go near it, etc. I did some research on cattle mutilations. This has been going on, big time, for many years now. Sometimes black helicopters are involved but they may be monitoring and not doing the actual mutilations. What could the aliens be doing with such a large number of animal parts? Food for thought.

Re: Cattle mutilations

I don't know much about the cattle mutilation phenomenon, but it seems relevant.

Firstly, I should ask, what organs were removed?

"There cannot be progress without expression. There cannot be expression without separation. There cannot be separation without progress."-Ouroboros

On almost animal it seems they remove the blood, eyes, lips and tongue, the left ear, the genitals, and the rectum.  In one particular case, an investigator found a dark, plastic like material nearby. He had it anaylzed and it turned out to be pure hemoglobin. This normally couldn't be extracted from blood without the use of a laboratory facility.
  I also found it significant that predators will never go near a mutilated corpse, when normally it would be quickly devoured.
  I'm wondering why the selective body parts and the blood, and not the rest of the animal. If it's not for food purposes, why have over 10,000 animals been mutilated. I'm thinking if it was for experimental or study purposes they wouldn't need that many specimens.

It happens to people too. I'm convinced merely exploring the reality of the several reports of human mutilation online is treading quite close to the 'veil' of what we are all 'allowed' to know about. A google search for "human mutilation" (quotes inclusive) returns about 13,000 pages containing the phrase compared to the over 220,000 containing "cattle mutilation".

http://www.karenlyster.com/humanmute.html

I am as is Void.

5 (edited by wandering1 2006-10-11 21:56:28)

WEOPPOSEDECEPTION wrote:

What could the aliens be doing with such a large number of animal parts? Food for thought.

Let's see.  How about genetic testing and experimentation?  Maybe also for food.  Also, I doubt all the cattle mutilation is done by aliens.  Probably people in those black helicopters are taking parts for similar purposes.

Also, some may be taken just to induce fear.  To show that, there are individuals and groups of beings that have the ability to do that so they are going to do it as a show of power.

It's funny, after all of research into aliens, I still have the feeling of: "Are they really real?"

I have heard the stats of hundreds of billions of galaxies in the known universe and several hundred billion stars per galaxy - given that - are we really likely to be the only intelligent life with advanced technology that is aware of this planet?  Plus there are intra and extradimensional possibilities as well.

Still, the public view in the United States at least (in my opinion) remains that the facts on aliens are not proven.

However, once there is some sort of public revelation, then I'm sure there will be a sense and feeling among many people of - yes, we knew this for a long time.

Still, it is such a huge topic and it literally changes everything with regard to public perception-
politics, economics, possibilities for advanced technology, and on and on.  A paradigm shift of enormous proportions.

WEOPPOSEDECEPTION wrote:

On almost animal it seems they remove the blood, eyes, lips and tongue, the left ear, the genitals, and the rectum.  In one particular case, an investigator found a dark, plastic like material nearby. He had it anaylzed and it turned out to be pure hemoglobin. This normally couldn't be extracted from blood without the use of a laboratory facility.
  I also found it significant that predators will never go near a mutilated corpse, when normally it would be quickly devoured.
  I'm wondering why the selective body parts and the blood, and not the rest of the animal. If it's not for food purposes, why have over 10,000 animals been mutilated. I'm thinking if it was for experimental or study purposes they wouldn't need that many specimens.

There have been many theories offered for this, but I feel the most likely is the one I heard recently on an old William Cooper video.

The parts taken are all those that are exposed to the atmosphere, and those that will (possibly) hold the most clues as to how the atmosphere effects the animal ultimately.

There is evidence to suggest that there is a hybrid program underway to replace either fully or partially the human race. It might be that this is their way of constantly monitoring the environment to see how their own artificial 'earth changing' projects are going (like chemtrails perhaps). If...... IF you could find out what you needed to know from animals how things are effecting humans then you wouldn't risk taking humans PURELY for that purpose would you? Just a theory.

Perhaps some of our members with a medical background could chip in here?

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.

I like that theory. I guess you read "The Threat" by Jacobs. Abductees being shown scenes of some future cataclysm and afterwards the hybrids living happily ever after. Plowing the garden under to start a new crop.

Here's something from the Cosmic Awareness material (click on the thumbnail):

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/9887/cattlemuterv2.th.gif

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

Interesting what the Awareness was saying about them being robots. I wonder if that could be reconciled by saying they are a hive mind or did it mean actual robots? I'm leaning towards the former. Also about them being servants of another . . . there was no specification! Would match with what I've heard about them though.

I am as is Void.

Who is Sleazy Martini? Sounds like the name of a Vegas hooker.

11 (edited by montalk 2006-10-13 20:44:00)

Close, Sleazy is the manager of Gwar who does vocals on a couple songs. Gwar is a metal band that satires the decadence and hypocrisy of human civilization.

XP wrote:

Interesting what the Awareness was saying about them being robots. I wonder if that could be reconciled by saying they are a hive mind or did it mean actual robots? I'm leaning towards the former. Also about them being servants of another . . . there was no specification! Would match with what I've heard about them though.

In this excerpt, Cosmic Awareness states that these engineered beings (something like the grays) have eyes made of cow eyes, and brains made of cow brains. Like little frankenbots. They are robots in the sense that they are constructed out of miscellaneous parts and programmed to serve various functions, even though they are made of organic materials instead of wires and gears. Makes more sense to me than the story about grays being the mutated descendants of beings who ruined their own planet.

For some reason I've lost my taste for burgers.

13 (edited by montalk 2006-10-13 22:04:52)

oh yeah, you commented:

WEOPPOSEDECEPTION wrote:

Good point, so that does seem to rule out the possibility of food and experimentation, making it even more likely that cattle are being used as raw material for manufacturing purposes. Who knows, maybe even shadow government factions are using cattle parts to build artificial humanoid soldiers. 

Excerpt from the O.H. Krill document:

The Mystery Choppers

Situations involving the mystery helicopters appear to be a
little more insidious. A good example is an event which occurred
in Madison County, Montana, between June and October of 1976.
Twenty-two confirmed cattle mutilations had occurred during that
period, and they were accompanied by reports throughout the county
of silent, unmarked, jet-black helicopters, flashing or steady
anomalous lights in the air and near the ground, unmarked fixed-
wing aircraft and white vans in remote and previously inaccessible
areas.

Toward the latter part of this period, in early autumn of
1976, a hunter from Bozeman, Montana, was out alone around 3:00pm
one day in the Red Mountain area near Norris. He watched as a
black helicopter without markings flew overhead and disappeared
below a small hill. The curious hunter climbed to the top of the
hill. There was the black chopper (a Bell Jet Ranger, he thought)
on the ground, the engine still running. Seven men had apparently
exited from the craft and were walking up the hill toward the
observer. As the hunter advanced toward the seven, he waved and
shouted congenial greetings. It was then that he realized there
was something about the men -- they were all Oriental. They had
slanted eyes and olive skin and were jabbering among themselves in
some indecipherable language. They wore "everyday" clothes, not
uniforms. Suddenly they began to return to the helicopter. The
hunter, still waving and shouting friendly greetings, started
after them. The Orientals quickened their pace. When the hunter
approached within five or six feet, they broke into a dead run,
crowded into the chopper and took off.

In a documented "mystery helicopter" wave in England,
accounts place Oriental-appearing occupants in an unidentified
chopper. Slant-eyed, olive skinned, Oriental-seeming occupants
have been a staple at the heart and at the periphery of UFO
accounts for years. Significant numbers of the infamous "men-in-
black" (MIB) have a similar appearance, but very often they are
seen as very pale and gaunt men who are sensitive to light.

In STIGMATA No. 5 (Fall-Winter 1978) Tom Adams outlined the
most prominent speculative explanations accounting for the
mutilation/helicopter link, including the following:

o  The helicopters are themselves UFOs, disguised to
             appear as terrestrial craft.
          o  The choppers originate from within the U.S.
             government/military and are directly involved in
             conducting the actual mutilations.
          o  The helicopters are government/military and are not
             involved in the mutilations but are investigating
             them.
          o  The helicopters are government/military, and they
             know about the identity and motives of the
             mutilators and by their presence, they are trying to
             divert attention to the possibility of involvement
             by the military.

The answer, as far as Tom Adams is concerned, could be a
combination of the above explanations. There also has been
speculation that they are involved in biological experiments with
chemical or biological warfare or the geobotanical pursuit
of petroleum and mineral deposits. On one occasion, an army
standard-type scalpel was found at a mutilation site. Since the
disks have been mostly involved with the mutilations, it is
thought that this was a diversionary event.

These events, or the discussion of them, is just the
precursor to the actual revelations of what is behind the
mutilations: alien acquisition of biological materials for their
own use. To discuss this in a logical and sequential manner, we
must review what has been really happening right under our noses:
direct interaction with extraterrestrial biological entities
(EBE's). To discuss that, however, we must attempt to start at the
beginning with what we now know to be true.

[...]

The original contact between the government and the
extraterrestrial biological entities, who are grey in color and
about 3.5 to 4.5 feet high (hereafter referred to as the Greys),
was achieved between 1947 and 1951. We knew that the Greys were
instrumental in performing the mutilations of animals (and some
humans) and that they were using the glandular substances derived
from these materials for food (absorbed through the skin) and to
clone more Greys in their underground laboratories
. The government
was also aware that the Greys performed some of the abductions to
secure genetic materials. The government insisted that the Greys
provide them with a list that would be presented to the National
Security Council.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/ufo/krill1.htm

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/78/moograytc7.gif

montalk wrote:

oh yeah, you commented:

WEOPPOSEDECEPTION wrote:

Good point, so that does seem to rule out the possibility of food and experimentation, making it even more likely that cattle are being used as raw material for manufacturing purposes. Who knows, maybe even shadow government factions are using cattle parts to build artificial humanoid soldiers.

Yes, I think that it is plausible that the bulk of the cattle parts are used for manufacturing.

Wasn't there something in the C's transcripts about alien beings such as Grays soaking in vats filled with some substance and absorbing nutrients throught their skin?

Is that correct?  Does anyone know what the substance is the vats is claimed to be?

I thought that Frankenstein was a fictional thing...
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/8560/frankmooag8.jpg

Bye, Pictus

--------------------
http://pictus.co.nr