1 (edited by BlackBox 2004-06-09 15:43:15)

Topic: Origins of Africans and Lemurians (Oriental)

Here's an exerpt from the e-book, Thiaoouba Prophecy (http://www.thiaoouba.com/ebook.htm):

Page 30 wrote:

‘Michel, 1 350 000 years ago precisely, on the planet Bakaratini of the constellation Centaur, a decision was made by the leaders of that planet, following numerous conferences and reconnaissance expeditions, to send inhabited vessels to the planets Mars and Earth.

‘There was a very simple reason for this: their planet was cooling down internally and would become uninhabitable within 500 years. They thought, with good reason, that it was preferable to evacuate their people to a younger planet of the same category...’

‘What do you mean by ‘the same category’?’

‘I will explain later, to do so now would be premature. Going back to these people, I must tell you that these beings were human - very intelligent and highly evolved. A black race, they had thick lips, flattened noses and frizzy hair - resembling, in these ways, the blacks now living on Earth.

‘These people had inhabited the planet Bakaratini for 8 000 000 years, in co-habitation with a yellow-coloured race.

‘To be precise, this was what you call on Earth, the Chinese race and they had inhabited Bakaratini for about 400 years prior to the blacks. The two races witnessed numerous revolutions during their time on the planet. We tried to provide relief, assistance and guidance but, in spite of our intervention, wars broke out periodically. These, along with the natural disasters occurring on the planet, served to thin the ranks in both races.

‘Finally, a nuclear war broke out on such a grand scale that the entire planet was plunged into darkness and temperatures fell to minus 40 of your degrees Celsius. Not only did atomic radiation destroy the population, but cold and lack of food accomplished the rest.

‘It is a recorded fact that a mere 150 black people and 85 yellow people survived the catastrophe, from a population of seven billion black and four billion yellow humans. A register of survivors was taken just before they began to reproduce and when they had stopped killing each other.’

Channeled sources never got into detail of where specifically the Lemurians came from, Africans, etc, so it's nice to find some parallel readings that intersect.

Page 37 wrote:

The first men on Earth were, indeed, the blacks and the yellows,

This book gets into great detail, so if any of this interests you guys/gals, visit the link. You just have to make a login and the book is free to read.

Re: Origins of Africans and Lemurians (Oriental)

I read a similiar presentation in an et book. Which also covered the Jewish arrival here. Its very interesting, but I do believe we all migrate to various races for whatever reason-reasons.