1 (edited by holotropic 2005-08-25 23:19:22)

Topic: biopro...

just a quick enquiry.
anyone out there heard of 'biopro'?
it's a small,pendant-like device which 'tunes' in somehow to our natural bio-magnetism,and enhances it - thereby negating the effect of harmful e/mag frequencies (microwave,cellular & other nefarious vibes)
this is not a punt for the product - just a genuine enquiry re effectiveness  of the product from someone who may have used it.
by the time it lands on our shores it's pretty damn expensive.

many thanks in advance.
H.

Accoss the divide.

Re: biopro...

This might be a better fit under economy/business but...

BIOPRO Technology

I've been considering buying into this to get myself started with an online side-business.  It would be my first venture into an MLM program and I'm a bit leary but I think this one might not be so bad.  Thoughts?  Advice?  Anyone?

Were you ever able to test it out, holotropic?

FWIW, I got a Q-Link pendant, which is not the Biopro pendant. But they also claimed to have scientific studies to prove its effectiveness, I heard someone on C2C saying it was so amazing, and a couple other people on forums saying that too, so I got one. I can't tell any difference what-so-ever. I feel like I got burned. I wore it for over a year straight, took it off for a few months, tried it on again. If you decide to try out the Biopro and get some amazing result do come back and mention it.

4 (edited by Pamelajean 2007-05-13 09:35:53)

How much do they cost?   

They're for sale on EBay.

Thanks, Sinaptix!  Any opinion is worth plenty to me at this point since I’ve barely even gotten started on researching anything seriously yet.  What little I’ve done has more to do MLMs in general, the company/directors and then the products (more so the chips than the pendant, and so far nothing else).  The majority of the negative comments that I found when I was pooching around in cyberspace for scam-related stuff claims that their scientific evidence is unfounded, but I’d like to follow up on that and see for myself. 

Maybe I should start one of those “pros vs cons” lists.

Here’s a little something for the “con” side:

http://unveiling.18.forumer.com/index.p … ;#entry793

And here’s a little something for the “pro”:

Cell Phone Radiation Test

Biopro Cell Chips

Guess I got my (home)work cut out for me. 

Pamelajean wrote:

How much do they cost?

They're for sale on EBay.

Hi, Pamela.  Here’s a link to their Canadian product list with retail prices, which I figure include about a 20% mark-up.

http://www.bioprotechnology.ca/Shop_BIOPRO.aspx

And I'd have to double-check but I think it costs about $300 to buy-in and become a "consultant".