Re: Fascinating video on advanced NWO technologies - Deagle

ShineOn,

At this point, I think it's clear he has been greatly deceived, willingly or otherwise.

Tom Paine,

That's the problem. This info is so outrageous that it's likely to cause any on the fence about fringe subjects to throw their hands up and think, "this has got to all be crazy lies!"

i didn't watch the video yet, but i've already heard two thirds of that, and i believe half of it. i'm convinced they already have a weather machine, so tsunamis are not unreasonable. Katrina?

wow, it's so nice to be able to write this without feeling like a freak.

Hey henster

That's the beauty of NR.  You can write about things like this and get
quality feedback from other seekers without getting slammed or
flamed or dissed by a bunch of idiots (like at GLP!)

And welcome aboard, by the way!

TP

Has anyone considered that the NWO is being over hyped deliberately so that most people will just brush it off as a whacky conspiracy, not realising that they are already enslaved and have been so for many years.

I can affirm that the tech to interact in thought wavelength form and insert and extract thoughts is real, it has been happening to me for many years now, and no, i am not an enemy of the state- just an observer from elsewhere, though TPTB may view me as a threat or worth monitoring and victimizing, assaulting me trying to drive me crazier than I already am.

I overheard one man in the hallway of a hotel I was staying at say- it's a sci-war or psy-war...

Another man said, he's (meaning me) the real deal...

As for watching the video, I really dont feel the need to now after reading these thought provoking outlines and takes on it.... besides I dont know if i could get my computer to play it right.

And because I am familiar with most everything he was reported talking about (I remember Phil Schneider talked along these same lines in the 1990's and was eventually murdered in a way to suggest suicide, a strange way that i dont exactly remember).

Much doom and gloom, kinda negative, maybe there are friendly space travelers or ultra-terrestrials protecting us, if my situation is any indication (I have experienced monitoring by STS and STO forces and Nuetral ones), they have the ability to avert nuclear attacks, asteroid impacts, not sure about pole shifts, if they want to, the only thing that might happen is if its let happen by them, for one reason or another (letting us have the free will to hurt and destroy ourselves- and perhaps learning from it or learning that this is what happens to a dark oriented planet- an experiment).

As a candle burning on, in the breezy shades of night, I keep up my faith and underset my hope, to call on a realm of light --Little Light of Love --Eric Serra --The Fifth Element (movie soundtrack)

Waving banners, swinging swords, queens and kings and other lords, and the battles of our pride, greed and hunger deep inside, all the sorrow born of pain, cruelty and cruelty again, who will stop this vicious spin, Open Arms and Let Love In  --My Heart Calling  --Moa and Eric Serra --The Messenger (movie soundtrack)

36 (edited by Satsu 2007-07-21 12:55:04)

Most of what I found interesting in this video were the things I'd never heard of before, like the super computer stuff, big blue in california, and the one that is kept at something like 600 degrees below zero, the info about  how they have a virtual world of everything on earth, all of this ties into connections I've made recently. If any one has more info about this stuff please post it, I'd like to learn more.

I do think Deagle needs more practice lecturing to say the least. All those technical difficulties with the mic and his own personal computer gave me the sense he has some subconscious stumbling blocks. Or was he being tripped up by unseen entities to keep his (the) truth from being voiced? hmmm.

"I shall try to fly past those nets"-Stephen Dedalus

Check this recent article out, about Bill Deagle... the author paints a not-so-pretty picture to be sure.  It's from a reporter in the same town as where he now lives in Nova Scotia.

http://www.stephenkimber.com/blog.php?cid=118

"The unknown does not incite fear, but dependence on the known does." - J. Krishnamurti

It's September 2007, right?
Where's the lockdown?
Where's his 2007 prophecy coming true?

Lies?

I'd like to take this opportunity to say WHAT SAY YOU? to Mr. Deagle.
The world is a mysterious place, and there is no more room for fear mongers.

LE---September ain't over yet.

True Sept. isn’t over yet. But the guy claims to be one of the two prophets of the book of Revelations. He definitely has a huge pair. I'll give him that. But my guess is nothing will happen, he'll make up an excuse, and his following will still listen to him.

I don't believe him.

Thanks for the link, visavis

Here it is the end of October and still nothing. Did I miss the lockdown?