Re: Stuart Wilde

hi, call me a wacko for asking this question, but who are the wackos ?

sincerly

"All children are artists. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up."
Pablo Picasso

167 (edited by lyra 2007-06-27 11:15:31)

gapz wrote:

hi, call me a wacko for asking this question, but who are the wackos ?

sincerly

It's crazy people over the past four years who've behaved like "einjun" did here, even talking like him.  But I'm not getting into it as it's off topic and only serves to derail the thread.   Let's move on.  Back to Stuie....

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

I wrote this back in June. I guess Stu is actually having a Closing Years of Humanity Sale

ENT Doc wrote:

And well he does have some information that will change our lives, but it's available for a limited time only. I guess I'll wait for the closing years of humanity sale.

Save the Last Trance for Me..."

Stuart Wilde
July 1st, 2007

Dear "A-List" Friends,

{Special half-priced "A" list gig—see below}

You might have noticed we are gradually deleting all the information at stuartwilde.com, though I will still post articles and send emails to the SW "A" list from time-to-time, for a while longer anyway.

The time the Great Reckoning I predicted in my book Whispering Winds of Change in 1994 is now upon us, and the world will enter a global-meltdown of the ego. It is a period that has never been seen in the history of our humanity that almost no one can imagine right now.

But as a blanket of darkness falls a new celestial door opens for with the dark comes a new angelic radiance as a counter balance.

What we found to our utter delight is that the hidden door is there to be found by anyone and that it is very real and the legends of the Scattered Camelots is also now real and confirmed.

There are many of them; the major part of the ones I found are in Europe as that is where I went looking but there is also one in Asia and one in the Caribbean. There might be one or more in America, just because I have not found one there yet does not mean they don’t exist.

I formed the Redeemer’s to teach people the way; it is a very intense, transdimensional experience through the Morph phenomena, it is very much more than members ever expected, but it is also jolly expensive, and my weekend ‘See the Morph’ gigs for non-members in the past have been either €880.00 in Europe, or $880.00 in the US, so they rather excluded people that have to operate on a budget.

But it was never my intention to exclude people on price; it was just that I had to serve the RC customers first.

I’m offering a new weekend event in Las Vegas in October 5th -7th at $440.00, which is HALF the normal price, I hope this is okay for you, and we can now take CREDIT CARDS on this event, so I am hoping that many of you can come now, especially those of you that have been dithering for a while.

Many of you are warm and brave and I have a great fondness for you. I want to see who you are one last time before the door closes. Specifically, I want to look at your crown chakra, as I’m going to help some of you if you want to make the inner journey.

At the LV weekend I’ll show how to master the trance state, and how to go beyond the Matrix, which it turns out is real. Some of you know that and you have seen that it is a honeycomb shape and that it forms a dome of control all around us.

I’ll teach you the trick to getting through it. We will talk at length about the visions and how to access “pure information” from the transdimensional worlds that is just for you, so you arrive at the Morph dimensions I speak of without having to take potent brews from the Amazon.

But you have to come now as there is little time left. I will not be able to teach for very much longer, not because I am sick or incapacitated in any way, quite the contrary I’m in full-flight right now, but because conditions during the Reckoning will not permit it and I will have other special Morph obligations to attend to.

Meanwhile this HALF-PRICED event in Las Vegas in October is offered so that those of you that feel you have the desire to acquire the knowledge and make the inner journey to the dimensions I speak of get a chance to understand and learn about it first.

I’ve sent you on the “A” list this information now about LV in October 2007, so you get a chance to consider it before it gets posted for the general public and to give you time to get it together if you decide to come. The room we booked is only mid-sized so space will be limited, first-come-first served.

It’s the Last Chance Saloon... sorry but the door is closing... I knew it would but I thought it would be late 2010, it has come a bit earlier than I expected…

"Come now ... if you can."

Sincerely, much love, Stuart Wilde

LOL-- Closing Years of Humanity Sale!

TransMORPHers....more than meets the eyes.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0960835/

Well here's a little even-more-inside info on Stuie's "club".
I have a friend who's signed up to go on one of the Ecuadorian aya adventures in the near future.

From what he's "allowed" to tell me (or maybe not quite allowed) the first step was signing a disclaimer that specified "no eating of meat, alcohol or sugar, no sex, no telling where the site is, no telling what happens when you 'fly with Aya'...no leaving the premisies, no bringing other people"...and so on.

OK, I'm mostly cool with it so far, ayahuasca is technically or actually illegal in most countries and Stuart has to set up parameters for the retreat. I suppose he needs some sort of legal protections, though I'm not sure how much protection a document like that would provide other than they're able to send you home for being bad while they keep the cash.

The next bit is where it goes over the top for me. When signing up for the Redeemer's Club it states in the bylaws that Stuie expects you " to practice the power of silence when it comes to the info, as your integrity will be monitored by your own personal 'watchers', and you will reap your own rewards or just desserts..."

WTF?

If there's one thing we need to do together to get through whatever it is this planet is going through it's that we share information. In my understanding the "power of silence" doesn't usually refer to the suppression of information or forced secrecy about our experiences.

I read the e-mail to another friend, one who happens to have spent a number of years deeply involved with Elizabeth Clare Prophet, and his 'cult alarms' went off in every direction, which was exactly my thinking when I read that stuff.

I'm not trying to pass judgment on what Stuart is up to. I haven't physically seen the Redeemer's Club document so there's some possibility for a mistaken interpretation of it's text. Also, I don't know him, haven't been to a workshop or even a book signing, and can only say I've really liked most of what he writes...even the new "morph" material. Hopefully he knows what's best for himself and his disciples' evolution, but the creation of a fear based thoughtform: "personal watchers", who will administer justice for talking about an experience is just a step too far into the dark side for me. If anyone has a can put a positive spin on this, I'd like to hear it because I can't think of one.

I haven't responded to the e-mail yet, but when I do I'm going to counsel him to pay close attention to what's going on around him when he's doing his R-club activities, and to keep some kind of guard up and not place all his trust in the group or Stuart. I'd like to do a lot more counseling than that but don't think I'd make much of an impression. He should have been tipped off already by the language in the documents, and wasn't. He's just excited to be going, and is mostly worried about getting into better physical condition.

khatru wrote:

......but the creation of a fear based thoughtform: "personal watchers", who will administer justice for talking about an experience is just a step too far into the dark side for me. If anyone has a can put a positive spin on this, I'd like to hear it because I can't think of one.

Well, ideally we have to go by what our intuition is telling us, versus looking for others to put a positive spin on something and looking for them to try to change what our gut instinct is telling us.   If it feels wrong to you, then it feels wrong. There's nothing wrong with that.  Stick by your guns.

I'm not going to put a positive spin on it to make you feel better....it feels wrong to me too.  big_smile  I'm totally with you in your feelings about "....to practice the power of silence when it comes to the info, as your integrity will be monitored by your own personal 'watchers', and you will reap your own rewards or just desserts..."  Whatever Stuie.   Who is he to say what your personal "watcher" or my personal "watcher" would consider to be a lack of integrity....or if we even have these personal watchers to begin with, and if they even function the way he believes they do.   His material doesn't work for me anymore, it's all just another version of Christianity/Catholicism's hellfire and brimstone and judgment and repentance.  I got another email from him today where the subject line mentioned something to do with Vegas.  I didn't even open it because I knew it was another one of his "Redeemer's Club" advertisements for some expensive shindig.   Delete!    It's like being on a bus ride - eventually everybody has to choose where they're going to get off.  I got off about a mile back.  big_smile  Others are still riding along.  Whatever works for them.

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

Hi Katru,

I noticed you referencing Elizabeth Clare Prophet in the same sentence as 'cult' and 'alarm'.  Could i ask you if you have investigated her work for yourself?  She published over 50 books on spiritual and metaphysical subjects over about 40 yrs.  I've read a few and thought they were quite profound.  I've also listened to recordings of her lectures on similar subjects.  I find it's always best to go to the source material to make judgements and just wondered if you had in this instance.

Seeing this is about 'Stew', you might not want to derail this topic and might prefer to email me.

As for Stuie, and please someone correct me if i've got him wrong, but anyone who teaches people to 'drug up' and then search for the [external] interdimentional portal in order to escape with the physical body has got to be on a drug high from which he has not yet come down. 

But just thinking about the "whole" thing, if you lived in Alberquerque that portal would be at "90 degrees to the left" of Alberquerque... that is if you were facing in the proper direction.  But i shouln't be too serious about it.

Granted i know nothing of his earlier work which, from the sound of these posts, might have been a lot better quality but it seems that Stu has quite a sense of humour and a talent for writing.   I wonder if it's possible that he is knowingly pulling everyone's leg and is just pushing the limits out of personal bordom with the whole thing.  Knowing a little bit about his personality i find it hard to accept that he believes himself.

nexus wrote:

Hi Katru,

I noticed you referencing Elizabeth Clare Prophet in the same sentence as 'cult' and 'alarm'.  Could i ask you if you have investigated her work for yourself?  She published over 50 books on spiritual and metaphysical subjects over about 40 yrs.  I've read a few and thought they were quite profound.  I've also listened to recordings of her lectures on similar subjects.  I find it's always best to go to the source material to make judgements and just wondered if you had in this instance.

Seeing this is about 'Stew', you might not want to derail this topic and might prefer to email me.

Hi Nexus,
I could write a book about ECP. There's someone in my family who spent about a decade on the inside of her organization.
I'm thinking that if you're interested in her work, possibly other folks who visit NR are too, so I'll post something more comprehensive in the near future.

nexus wrote:

As for Stuie, and please someone correct me if i've got him wrong, but anyone who teaches people to 'drug up' and then search for the [external] interdimentional portal in order to escape with the physical body has got to be on a drug high from which he has not yet come down.

I think you might be somewhat confused about what goes on (or what should go on) with the psychedelic experience. Our bodies are already a chemical soup, the composition of which deeply affects our perceptions. Alterations of that chemical balance, under the right circumstances can remove certain "filters" to reveal hidden and more importantly, suppressed aspects of our being...some of which are necessary for the evolution of awareness. I believe such alterations have played an integral part in human evolution.

This doesn't mean I'm making any recommendations, except to keep an open mind about it. It's not necessary to remove the filters by altering our chemistry, but it is necessary to see beyond them, one way or another, if we're going to grow. There's a vast difference between seeking a visionary experience in a controlled setting with a guide and "drugging up".

nexus wrote:

Granted i know nothing of his earlier work which, from the sound of these posts, might have been a lot better quality but it seems that Stu has quite a sense of humour and a talent for writing.   I wonder if it's possible that he is knowingly pulling everyone's leg and is just pushing the limits out of personal bordom with the whole thing.  Knowing a little bit about his personality i find it hard to accept that he believes himself.

This is a good point. In fact, I replied to my friend's e-mail and asked if he was sure that Stuie wasn't being somehow tongue in cheek with the whole "watchers" business. I didn't think of that at first, because the original e-mail included an anecdote in which he'd already freaked out and thought "the watchers" were sending him a warning for asking a non-Redeemer about some kind of "key" that came with the package.

Hi Khatru,

Alterations of that chemical balance, under the right circumstances can remove certain "filters" to reveal hidden and more importantly, suppressed aspects of our being...some of which are necessary for the evolution of awareness.

I was glad to see you say this.  I couldn't agree more that it needs to be done "under the right circumstances."  If people could see the astral bodies of those that have used drugs of any kind (including Aya) to remove the filters and force an opening to other dimensional awareness they wouldn't believe the scarring that occurrs over time.  This includes those shamans who have resorted to their use.  Said use is absolutely unnecessary.  Stick to meditation, mantras, soul traveling, shamanic journeying, or whatever.  But please think twice before cutting up your inner bodies with psychs.

khatru wrote:

I think you might be somewhat confused about what goes on (or what should go on) with the psychedelic experience. Our bodies are already a chemical soup, the composition of which deeply affects our perceptions. Alterations of that chemical balance, under the right circumstances can remove certain "filters" to reveal hidden and more importantly, suppressed aspects of our being...some of which are necessary for the evolution of awareness. I believe such alterations have played an integral part in human evolution.

This doesn't mean I'm making any recommendations, except to keep an open mind about it. It's not necessary to remove the filters by altering our chemistry, but it is necessary to see beyond them, one way or another, if we're going to grow. There's a vast difference between seeking a visionary experience in a controlled setting with a guide and "drugging up".

The question is though: do the possible advantages outweigh the risks? I personally don't think so. Many psychedelic drug users have received certain spiritual insights but end up making themselves vulnerable to negative forces (if SW has changed for the worse since his ayahuasca experience, why might that be?), or following a dead-end path and ultimately going nowhere.  Also, it's possible to experience altered states of consciousness without the use of drugs.

If other people choose to do it, fine, but I won't.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." - Mark Twain

177 (edited by khatru 2007-07-05 19:26:57)

Windrunner wrote:
Khatru wrote:

Alterations of that chemical balance, under the right circumstances can remove certain "filters" to reveal hidden and more importantly, suppressed aspects of our being...some of which are necessary for the evolution of awareness.

I was glad to see you say this.  I couldn't agree more that it needs to be done "under the right circumstances."  If people could see the astral bodies of those that have used drugs of any kind (including Aya) to remove the filters and force an opening to other dimensional awareness they wouldn't believe the scarring that occurs over time.  This includes those shamans who have resorted to their use.  Said use is absolutely unnecessary.  Stick to meditation, mantras, soul traveling, shamanic journeying, or whatever.  But please think twice before cutting up your inner bodies with psychs.

I respectfully have to disagree with your assertion that "Said use is absolutely unnecessary." Maybe for you, but certainly not for everybody. I definitely do not think that meditation, mantras et all are necessarily an equal substitute for the psychedelic experience. For you to make that statement credibly, first we'd have to establish that you have sizable experience with both, and then, even if you had, the next consideration would be whether or not one influenced or subverted the potential of the other. Even then it's an entirely subjective declaration...or at least it is from my subjective observations of this planet, right now.

I've heard all that about the scarring of the astral body. The first people I heard it from were the Eckankar folks and the second were the I Am/Elizabeth Clare Prophet people, both of whom had an obvious self interest in protecting themselves from anyone seeing around their corners. This left me suspicious of both the accuracy and the motivation for this idea being put forth (not that I'm questioning your possible accuracy or motivations -- it's just background). That being said, even though I don't "see" astral bodies, I can go along with the possibility that some kinds of damage may occur. And so what? Physical bodies heal and so will astral bodies. Some people need to take the risk or they'll never see past the programming, limitations and disconnections that rule their lives. Never. Even if they had the willpower to meditate 12 hours a day, they still aren't going to break through and plug into that roaring information stream or feel their connection to the Earth and the living universe in a way that will rock their world and change them permanently. 
If my eyes were glued shut and the only way I could see was to cut them open, I'd do it in a heartbeat and worry about how it looked and what kind of infection I could get, later. I would not spend 20 years using eye drops in the hopes of accomplishing the same.

It's very curious to me (in the same way that the "house cats are part gray" thread is curious) that psilocin just happens to be absorbed by the body by mimicking the shape of the serotonin molecule so that it will 'fit' into the brain's serotonin receptors.
Then there's this essay from Terrence McKenna on the symbiotic relationship between humans and the mushroom:

http://nepenthes.lycaeum.org/McKenna/mushroom.html

Maybe, sometime in the distant past, we, as hyperdimensional travelers, recognized that we might manifest as a species which was prone to falling asleep and left it here for ourselves in the future....but that's just crazy talk.

Daisy wrote:

The question is though: do the possible advantages outweigh the risks? I personally don't think so. Many psychedelic drug users have received certain spiritual insights but end up making themselves vulnerable to negative forces (if SW has changed for the worse since his ayahuasca experience, why might that be?), or following a dead-end path and ultimately going nowhere.  Also, it's possible to experience altered states of consciousness without the use of drugs.
If other people choose to do it, fine, but I won't.

But isn't just about everybody "vulnerable to negative forces"? I think it's much more dangerous to be Catholic, or go into church at all (I'll be nondenominational about it), or the mall, or to be in the military, or work as banker or lawyer or for a chemical company. We're vulnerable if we have sex, drink a beer, have relationships, or if we're ever angry, greedy or spend the evening watching Saw 3. Let's face it. Life is going to kill us all. I'm down with Lyra's tag line about "skidding in sideways, worn out and shouting 'holy shit'"...and that goes for my astral body as well. I believe in eternity, both for me and for everyone else, but right now, at this very moment, I don't think we have all of eternity to begin waking up and paying attention. So if we need to eat fungus or aya, or go the "natural route" with a 10 day water fast or do whatever it takes to make that happen, so be it.

Anyway, to come full circle and return to the subject of Stuart Wilde: the assertion that ayahuasca has been responsible for his recently questionable behavior is something I don't see either. The aya is most likely responsible for opening him up to "the morph", which seems to be sort of an access point or window to multidimensional observation. His possible tendencies towards becoming a cult leader are more likely connected to an ego situation that he's dealing with by acting it out in this timeline. Psychedelics are usually more associated with the death of ego. Then later, when a person thinks about how smart and insightful they've become now that they've experienced ego death, the ego tends to grow right back and bigger than ever...true for religious folks as well.

A couple of short points:  I did not get my idea that the use of drugs will scar the astral body from either Eckankar or the Prophet people, nor was I ever aware that they had said the same thing.  I have been consciously soul-traveling for almost 40 years now and base what I said on my own experiences.  As for S. Wilde, I first heard him speak back in the early 1990's.  It was just a couple of years after that when he pretty much disappeared from public view.  What he was doing for the several years of this period, according to articles he, himself, wrote, was lying in bed for hours and hours every day, transfixed by his view of the Morph.  From his own description of this period, things pretty much fell apart in his life.  It was not until some time later that he started using Ayahuasca.  My point about this is that it was not his use of Ayahuasca that first enabled him to see the Morph.  Quite the contrary; he was teaching us long before the appearance of Aya in his life to see it for ourselves, along with other teachings like finding the Camelots, etc.  (It really isn't that difficult to do.)   You are right; using psychedlic drugs is a subjective decision.  Want to?  Go for it.

[center]http://forum.noblerealms.org/img/avatars/546.jpg[/center]

[center]# 177:

Primo !!![/center]

so much blue pill yammering (kak kak kak kak kak kak kak) is the [s]foreign installation / negative ego[/s] as it looks

INTO The Mirror Of Double Truth

And Observers [s]its own[/s] Dissolution.

The True Ego Was, And IS(IS), Designed To Fulfill A Function.

Liberation IS(IS) Facilitated By Various Red Pill Modalities, Sparked By INNER Guidance, And Takes The Form Of Psychedelics [Mind Manifesting] For Many:

As Facilitators Of

[size=16]Change[/size]

Note Also:

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=4283

[center][size=16]A friend by your side

Light under your wings

A Lion in your heart[/size][/center]

[center][size=16]Wings Of Steel[/size][/center]

[center][size=16]Mists[/size][/center]

[center][size=16]Of[/size][/center]

[center][size=16]Fire[/size][/center]

11   23   11

Windrunner wrote:

A couple of short points:  I did not get my idea that the use of drugs will scar the astral body from either Eckankar or the Prophet people, nor was I ever aware that they had said the same thing.  I have been consciously soul-traveling for almost 40 years now and base what I said on my own experiences.

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear about not putting a connection to those groups on you. They were my connection to that concept.

My more subtle point to you (though probably lost in all the other dialog) was that your soul traveling ability is a special talent of yours. You may believe that everyone can do that, and in theory this may be true, but the reality is that 99+% of the people sharing this realm can't and only a small percentage could be taught, even if they were to devote substantial energy to trying. So, please understand, I highly respect that you can do this thing, and see what you see, that I do not.
Some people who write here remember their past lives...they don't just talk about what they read, they remember! Most of us won't ever see that view from this domain.

Others:http://forum.noblerealms.org/img/avatars/555.jpgseemingly reach out and touch the living library at will.

Most of us have a tendency to think that what we can do easily can also be accomplished by those around us, but it's just not true. So, as I'm writing this, I'm trying to understand what it is that I do that sets me apart, and I'm thinking it's that I remember what I experience in altered states...clearly, though not photographically, more like it was my normal life. I've made assumptions about those around me being able to do that as well, or anything close, and they just don't. :>(
I don't feel the need to keep re-experiencing, because most of the time that would be redundant, so maybe most of my chemical "scars" are healed. I can't say the same for my emotional scars, but I'm not shying away from emotional interactions either. Life beats us up...then we heal ourselves.

But here's my main point again in different words: Anyone who's reasonably clever and who wants to badly enough can alter their DMT levels and touch the Earth and themselves at a higher frequency. That in itself can be a life changing experience. It requires no special abilities other than a desire for clarity of being. Too bad about the holes and scars. Plan your venture, find a guide, summon protection and y'all can go there in relative safety. Whatever you choose to examine will be enhanced. Pay attention, make it a point to remember, come back into the world and put in into action. Clean out and heal the outer and inner bodies, find the focus. It's all good.

I have heard it said to someone
Or maybe it was me
There is a reason to experience
Psychedelic so we could see
To be growing up before us
Like the black and white of love
Be the focus
Be the chorus

_Jon Anderson - Big Generator