Topic: MUST READ: I did not say that our 'purpose' was to battle Darkness

Xenopope wrote:

So, our purpose here is to battle. And how exactly do we destroy the universe? LOL!

(http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=2223)

I did not say that was ‘our purpose.’  WE DO NOT HAVE A PURPOSE IN DARKNESS’S UNIVERSE. Don't you get it?: We shouldn't even be here in the first place!!!

Why do you intellectuals always think that everything has to have a ‘purpose’?  Some ends have a means, but that does not mean that the means is your ‘divine purpose’.  The means is just simply what has to be done.

Darkness, by one way or another, trapped us into his Universe. So, now we have to get out of it.  END OF STORY!

Our true realm is one where crude concepts such as time, karma, purpose, consequence, suffering, obligation, duty, and work do not exist. Only Darkness (a pseudo creator) would create a realm based on such things.

Anything that is ‘technical’ or governed by rules/restrictions (which is everything in this Universe) is crude.  Don't you guys get it? The true Creator does not need to rely on rules. That is why this realm/Universe is the Matrix--IT HAS RULES!!! It is a virtual reality, as opposed to reality.

Even the obligation to ‘fulfill the meaning of life’ is a rule! Darkness has tricked us into playing his little game (the one where you have to climb up the spiritual-density ladder).

The microcosm is seen here on Earth with our many religions–we all bicker with each other over supremacy and who is right.  So, on a grander scale, Darkness has given us different spiritual densities so that we can bicker with each other, all the while blinding us to the truth.

Just like how the Reptilians gave human beings religion, Darkness gave beings in his universe spiritual densities. But as we all know, in the end, it is simply artificial.

Think outside of the box–Darkness’s box.

And by the way, Darkness was allowed to create his own realm, because as I said before: There are no rules in the true realm.

Troy

Re: MUST READ: I did not say that our 'purpose' was to battle Darkness

Phew! For a second there, I thought he was calling ME an intellectual! *wipes brow*

troydungeon wrote:

Why do you intellectuals always think that everything has to have a ‘purpose’?

See because me, it's like that. If you try to tell me something dosen't have a purpose, I'll get all manic and pouty . . . " . . . *starts whining* . . . but, but, but . . .. WHYYY!!!!!!! . . . *is curled up in corner* . . ."
Because if something dosen't have a purpose, then why the &%@# does it exist!? :?

I am as is Void.

troydungeon wrote:

Think outside of the box–Darkness’s box.

Sounds like you're thinking inside of David Icke's box, from everything you've written there. If we did not have a purpose in being here within this universe, then quite simply we wouldn't be here, my friend. All things DO have a purpose, even if it is not a purpose that can be understood with our limited human intellects. But you sound like you have a bit of an issue with the 'negative' aspects of life here, and running back into the realms of love and light is merely an escape. Perhaps the reason you came to Darkness' Universe, as you call it, is to understand the darkness within YOU?

"Fear is the great barrier to human growth. Unknowns create fears. When these Unknowns become Knowns the fears diminish and disappear, and we are able to cope with whatever confronts us." - Robert A. Monroe

4 (edited by Neomatrix 2005-09-27 17:43:01)

Energy wrote:

Thank you Neomatrix.  An excellent analysis.  In order to dispel the darkness within, one must learn to find a balance that keeps this darkness in check.

I don't think we need to 'dispel' our darkness, so much as find balance within by accepting our darkness. It's only when we reject this side of ourselves that we get in trouble, because we end up fighting against ourselves and manifesting this inner conflict directly into our external reality.

"Fear is the great barrier to human growth. Unknowns create fears. When these Unknowns become Knowns the fears diminish and disappear, and we are able to cope with whatever confronts us." - Robert A. Monroe

5 (edited by Neomatrix 2005-09-28 20:15:43)

Energy wrote:

Perhaps you feel that the darkness within you is not able to be dispelled, and the Darkness would like you to continue thinking that, but however painful it is in this 3d, it must be done in order to ascend to the point of absence of darkness...where light engulfs you and there is no longer FEAR of anything.  When your reunion with the Creator...(God, the Source...whatever interchangeable word gives your being a feeling of assimilation)...is complete.

But, that's the real problem, isn't it? Whoever said that our ultimate purpose is to rejoin with the Creator? Perhaps our ultimate purpose in being *here* is to grow and evolve our uniqueness to the point where we become Creators ourselves? We talk of darkness and light, but this is - of course - polarity thinking. In truth, there is no separation because all things come from the Creator, both 'darkness' and 'light'. We sometimes think that this state of reunion with the Creator is the only desirable endpoint of our conscious experience, and yet there must have been a *reason* (some imperfection, purpose or need) why we chose to leave that state of union in the first place. Personally speaking, I don't want to dispell or reject the darkness within me. I enjoy it as much as I enjoy the light within me, and I accept it as being a part of me. Don't get too hung up on the idea that fear = a very bad thing. All things have their uses, even though it's sometimes difficult to fathom what that use could possibly be when we only have our limited, immersed point of view to guide us along. So, this goes all the way back to Troy's original assertion that, "WE DO NOT HAVE A PURPOSE IN DARKNESS’S UNIVERSE. Don't you get it? We shouldn't even be here in the first place!!!" And I still maintain that that statement is complete and utter gibberish.

To bust this system we must reach a critical mass (apparently somewhere between 1-2% or population) of people who's consciousness is aligned with light, ergo bringing balance inside ourselves which permeates to outside ourselves. Balance. To "fight darkness" and defeat it is impossible because you are stuck between diametric opposites, a trap of the matrix which actually feeds the disbalanced energy often called Satanic.

7 (edited by Neomatrix 2005-09-29 11:46:35)

Energy wrote:

Though the process was tedious, he is prepared for the "party of the year."  Even though it appeared that all hope was lost in obtaining the proper attire and he would be unable to attend the party, he still managed to improvise and gain the proper attire for the party.  He knew that the invitation alone would not be enough to get him inside; he needed the right shirt that the host had required.

So, in other words, he's just making that change in order to gain admittance into some exclusive club? He's just allowing himself to be controlled and dictated to, rather than doing what would come naturally. What about if there was no such dress code? Would he still have gone through this tedious process for no real reason? I doubt it.

Energy wrote:

EDIT:  Whoever said that we have to keep a portion of the darkness within us Neo?

Let me reiterate my previous statement: "We talk of darkness and light, but this is - of course - polarity thinking. In truth, there is no separation because all things come from the Creator, both 'darkness' and 'light'." The idea that one can remove the darkness from oneself is misguided, in my opinion. Better to reach a perspective within yourself where such polarity distinctions disappear, and all things are simply seen as different expressions of the one infinite Creator.

Energy wrote:

A man is about to go out with some friends.  He looks in his closet, only to find that there is one clean dress shirt.  This shirt, however, has two sides.  One side is white, and one side is black.  The problem is that the "formal" he is going to is a theme party.  Everyone is required to wear white.  He understands that if he shows up to the party, he will be turned away, as only half of his shirt is white. 

Realizing that all the stores closed an hour ago, and he forgot to pick up his laundry from the dry cleaners...the man decides to improvise.  He reminds himself that this is the party of the year, not to be missed.  He calls his friends, but they all have only one white dress shirt too.  Intead of panicking, he takes a pair of scissors and cuts the black portion from the shirt.  Taking a thread and needle, he replaces the missing half of the shirt with a white design. 

Though the process was tedious, he is prepared for the "party of the year."  Even though it appeared that all hope was lost in obtaining the proper attire and he would be unable to attend the party, he still managed to improvise and gain the proper attire for the party.  He knew that the invitation alone would not be enough to get him inside; he needed the right shirt that the host had required.

While reading that I thought you were going to say, "he shows up at the party of the year only to find that all the guests are wearing black shirts instead of white." Because it seems to me that's what happened to many people when they came here. Many normal every day people are just naturally loving, caring people with joy in their hearts and a generally trusting attitude - possibly even nieve. How strange that they would be incarnating in a place ruled by such dark forces. They show up at the 'big party' on Earth (where there is exponentially greater chance for evolutionary/spiritual growth while living among this vast plethora of uniquely varying lifeforms) only to find out (or experience in oblivious oblivion - not knowing OR remembering) that the party has been going on for thousands of years and has been run by their 'hosts' and many of the 'guests' who actually gravitate to a much more negative polarity than they had expected.

I am as is Void.

Energy wrote:

Loving and caring....joy in their hearts, and a trust attitude.  The system has found ways to fight and break that character.

Right, but dosen't another part of the system really coddle and cater to these very same characteristics? maybe . . . a large part of United States' general population? they get church . . even rewarded with success for living a mindlessly materialistic lyfestyle while the rest of the world is dying around them . . . as long as they keep being obedient sheep . . . . *stops* *looks around* . . . whoa. lol where did that come from? . .

Okay, some societal norms mowadays are catering to these nieve people who just accept what they see and experience simply because they are nieve and/or ignorant.

I am as is Void.

10 (edited by Neomatrix 2005-09-29 15:33:36)

Energy wrote:

Are you familiar with creation within creation?  So though it may have originated with the Creator, the fact that there can be creation within creation lends support the theory that this world...galaxy and universe was the result of a casting out of "Darkness."  Hence the dualistic nature of the world, where we are given an illusion of darkness and light, while there *appears* to be no way to separate the two and singularize oneself into the Light.  Another illusion, if you will.

Yeah, otherwise known as MWAM - Matrix Within A Matrix. This cosmos may well be a creation within a creation. But I don't see that it has to be as a result of a "casting out of darkness" so much as the splitting of a fundamental *thing* into the illusory polarities of light and darkness which we experience within this cosmos. The fact that these polarities 'exist' however does give rise to a wide spectrum of possible experiences within those two polarities.

Energy wrote:

If one cannot remove the darkness from oneself, then there will always remain a sadistic...cynical side to that particular person.  Almost like giving into the "Darkness"....because the process of removing it is unfathomably painful, that is not to say it cannot and will not be done...or that removing it is "misguided."

But then it would also be equally valid to say that, unless one can remove the light from oneself, then there will always remain a masochistic side to that person. Darksiders are always all about themselves and their own needs at the expense of others, whilst Lightsiders are all about everyone else's needs at the expense of their own (the Lightsider 'Messiah' complex - "I suffer for you that you might be saved through me!")

Energy wrote:

Yes, in order to dispel "darkness", reaching a balance point is necessary in order to understand how to keep it in check and deal with it in day-to-day affairs.

Then it is not so much about dispelling darkness (or light), as it is about dispelling the illusion that such polarities really exist in the first place. That way, one can transcend the polarities and begin to utilize them, rather than allowing one's actions to be controlled and dictated by misguided allegiances towards one polarity over another. I think it was Stuart Wilde that mentioned something about the Godforce being very impartial, and of course it would have to be because it isn't polarized at all.

Energy wrote:

This thread is getting a little sticky

-hands Energy a wet wipe-

Energy wrote:

but I do enjoy discussing it with you Neomatrix.

Ditto :-D

11 (edited by Neomatrix 2005-09-29 19:49:37)

Energy wrote:

At this point in time, I have absolutely nothing to offer in rebuttal to this statement.  So, I stand corrected.  Balance and transcend the polarities!  But I do have one question...wouldn't creating a balance point within ourselves magnify one's energy to the point where nearly anything was possible on this Earth? If the answer is yes...then I believe I have some answers to past situations that have left me in my current predicament.  I must advise, however, that reaching a critical point such as this will open a Pandora's Box to attacks...having experienced them before.  Dispelling all fear and doubt, even when looking into the eyes of fear itself (and if I could tell retell you the story...I would, but it has already been told on this forum under another name), is...in my opinion...the last preparation for reaching a critical balance point.

Wow. Well, having never reached that point myself (obviously) I can only speculate on the answer to that question. Certainly, the presence of lingering fears and/or doubts would negate our ability to completely enter into this balance point. But, in theory, if one could indeed balance and transcend the polarities then one would align with the Godforce (as Mr. Wilde calls it). So, I guess my (hypothetical) answer to your question is: yes. But, this is a very complex issue, and one that I'm not yet totally clear about myself. I would theorize that at that point our energetic signatures would change form completely, as we would begin to generate that extremely potent Godforce energy (what I would describe as pure love/loosh energy) within ourselves, which would then radiate outwards. This could indeed make us an obvious target for the kind of attacks you refer to, so perhaps there would be a need to have some kind of defensive measures in place. Perhaps the ability to block external attacks by turning our focus 'inwards' and closing off somehow. But I would also think that this (irreversible) change would herald our final departure from the cycle of incarnation and reincarnation within this planet's time-space reality field.

Edit: One other thought about this that just occured to me. A lot of people, even in the so-called 'New Age' spheres, are *extremely* uncomfortable with the notion that God (or the Creator, Source, etc) is indeed impartial. A lot of them still want to believe in the idea of a sympathetic God that will protect them from all of the nastiness and horror that goes on in the world. How many times have you heard atheists disprove the existence of God by posing the question, "Why would a loving God allow so much suffering in the world?" What most people want is to think that there is a God that really cares about their worldly sufferings, and one day will descend into this material realm and redeem them from their miserable lives. They want a God that will impose limitations upon them, and what they can experience. They want to feel safe and unthreatened. It is only by dropping this misguided ideal that one can understand that the Creator is indeed impartial, and without polarity, because it doesn't seek to impose any such restrictions upon us. It merely says, "go, be, do, explore, and create." And this, to me, is Love.

12 (edited by SiriArc 2005-09-29 23:44:04)

http://www.scifilm.org/tv/startrek/startrek5.html

Star Trek: "The Enemy Within"

Following a mysterious transporter malfunction, Captain James T. Kirk is actually split into two different beings–one good and compassionate, the other evil and ruthless.

Once this has been discovered, the good Kirk must find a way to deal with the evil Kirk who is running loose on the ship.......

But the good Kirk soon finds he cannot function adequately as Captain without his darker side and must find a way to reunite the two sides of himself before it is too late.

http://tinypic.com/e63tro.jpg

11   23   11

I sharpen my darkside with a file, put it in a strong box marked for emergencies only, and fast nights with mean women. If you can't handle your demons your not allowed any. There's so much random intermixing of all sides that we end up calling gray the darkside, and off white is not good enough for light addicts. I find it useful to develope my full powers in any situation, and hope the Gods don't die laughing. One must be competent with the deepest sections of the darkside because it is there that one must lead others to the light switch, not everyone is happy when it is dark. But when the dandies and light lovers depart the area, the darkness, as in the song, is my pillow. One can only see the stars when it is dark. One can only see the flowers when it is light. And remember, there is such a thing as a bombers moon. ta

14 (edited by Xenopope 2006-08-31 05:08:10)

troydungeon wrote:

Darkness’s box.

GLP forum - spacie.. - [url wrote:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/message.php?page=1&messageid=277042&showdate=8/24/06&mpage=1[/url] ]E-Motion is what will help us go from linear Back to Spiral Reality.
the false light/dark One wishes to create his own big bang...to start us all over...with Him as Supreme Being.

GLP forum - Anonymous Coward 135182- [url wrote:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/message.php?page=1&messageid=277042&showdate=8/24/06&mpage=1[/url] ]the reference was to the Ghoul of the O.T. known variously as Yaldaboath, YHWH, Molluck, the demi-urge, Saklas etc.

Xenopope wrote:

a seemingly coinciding communication I recieved while chatting with a channel for an entity described as both an 'ET' and 'YHVH' (Yahweh - as in the god of the old testament).

YHVH wrote:

I can turn Reality OFF, if I were to choose to do so.  I have the technological knowledge to make that happen. (...) I can collapse the Universe in a thought; and I can originate and initiate another Big Bang, also, when the time is right.

I am as is Void.

To the original poster I totally vibe with what you are saying. I have similar thoughts. And in response to the David Icke slam. This is my opinion on him. He's not aloud to be right by anyone not even the people who think different yet he is always right in the end. That's the funny part. Someone outside our prison does have a sense of humor about things.  smile