16 (edited by ape-x 2007-09-26 16:07:43)

Re: Iranian President Ahmadinejad's Anti-Christ-esque Speech at Columbia

"Why is it okay for the US and Russia and China and Korea, etc., to have boatloads of nuclear arms, but it's not okay for his country?"

Absolutely, Seeking.

And don't forget Israel, who is the true instigator. The double standards are astounding.

I may be wrong about Iran being a non-nuke nation, unsure about that. If they are nuke, then apparently other nations have been supplying the fuel. Anyone know?

I'm having deja-vu-
Ahmadinejad says US 'big prison'
www.rys2sense.com/anti-neocons/viewtopic.php?p=60578

Is America right to criticize Iran?
http://news.independent.co.uk/world/pol … 998886.ece

Two about Ahmadinejad's being taken out of context-

http://antiwar.com/orig/norouzi.php?articleid=11025

http://desertpeace.blogspot.com/2007/09 … xt-in.html

J

Happy to have been a part

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:TVn9b_UZ3cGZ7M:http://www.geocities.com

Fars News Agency

18 (edited by aNDRE dILOn 2007-10-01 10:12:26)

druid wrote:
aNDRE dILOn wrote:

Prince William is the anti-christ...

That's not true.
Funny, but not true.

"Princess Diana

What no one could have ever known, unless you can access the Akashic or WAS THERE, was that Diana was MURDERED BY HER OWN SON, WHO STRANGLED HER, WHILE HAVING SEX WITH HER.

The beast must kill both his parents in the Highest (read sickest) of the incubus rituals - the sex murder of your parents.

Diana was murdered, after the arranged accident, by WIlliam, her son. As he penetrated her vagina.

Maybe 20 people on the planet know this. That ends this day."

CBSWORK

http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHIVED … opic=14331

Make that 21! (lol)

Come on...

how can one proove this ridiculous theory?

with a thread on a forum about "jesuit conspiracies"?

I'm with Druid on this one. Seriously...

Not only ridiculous, but sick. Diana probably was murdered; stranger things happen every day.

However, isn't there enough ghoulishness out there without promoting this kind of horrific speculation? In the end, what good does it do anyone?

Peace

Look... Wonder... Remember... Know

21 (edited by aNDRE dILOn 2007-10-01 18:10:15)

I think that Cbswork is a good source. He's close friends with Don Croft, and Don appears to be an honorable man. is  A lot of the CBSwork material rings true for me. I can't prove that Prince William did this act. But I think it's possible. David Icke talks about eye witness accounts of William shape shifting. And Prince William very well could be the Anti-Christ, if the Arahimic consciousness incarnates into the physical form. He's charasmatic. He's well-liked. He plays the part of the redeemer amost perfectly. Everyone's focused on George, while the Prince ends up in the real power position. This doesn't seem that far-fetched. William could be the one to weild the sword that stops the conflict between the Georges and Ahmadinehjads The prince could most definetly recieve a global warming. Name a canditate who's more well-liked around the world than William is?

Point taken Falvion - dismissing this as ridiculous is a rather reasonable thing to do...but logic alludes the listener of the love below...

aNDRE dILOn

"David Icke talks about eye witness accounts of William shape shifting."

No kidding...

Get a grip on reality, man!

Eyewitnesses are not reliable sources. They may have been deceived by some unknown forces.

David Icke is clearly disinfo agent, man. Totally. He's MI6 or something.

You should have already realised that.

23 (edited by aNDRE dILOn 2007-10-01 18:18:15)

druid wrote:

"David Icke talks about eye witness accounts of William shape shifting."

No kidding...

Get a grip on reality, man!

Eyewitnesses are not reliable sources. They may have been deceived by some unknown forces.

You should have already realised that.

And I just ordered THREE more of his books. f*ck ME!!!!!!

aNDRE dILOn

That's nearly as bad as Prince William is Anti-Christ.

If both turn out to be true double fool me.

25 (edited by Jezreel 2007-10-02 02:54:40)

The official cause of death was blood loss due to a torn heart.

All the Royals are Freemasons, the penalty for revealing a secret is to have your heart cut out, now why did it take 2 hours to get her to the hospital ?

FELLOWCRAFT

In the presence of the grand geometrician of the universe, and of this worthy and worshipful lodge of fellow craft Freemasons, regularly held, assembled, and properly dedicated, of my own free will and accord do hereby (the worshipful master touches candidate’s right hand with his left). And hereon (Worshipful Master touches The Bible with his left hand) solemnly promise and swear that I will always hele, conceal and never improperly reveal, any or either of the secrets or mysteries of or belonging to the second degree in Freemasonry…..

These several points I solemnly swear to observe, without evasion, equivocation, or mental reservation of any kind, under no less a penalty, on the violation of any of them, than that of having my left breast laid open, my heart torn there from, and given to the ravenous birds of the air, or devouring beasts of the field as a prey, so help me almighty god, and keep me steadfast in this my solemn obligation of a Fellow Craft Freemason.

Worshipful Master…..As a pledge of your fidelity, and to render this a solemn obligation which might otherwise be considered a serious promise, you will seal it with your lips twice on the volume of the sacred law (The Bible)

The Antichrist will be Jewish, or someone maybe not known as Jewish but can be shown to be a descendant of King David. Why? because the Antichrist will be the Jewish Messiah or King of the Jews. This is fairly self evident since they rejected Jesus and are awaiting their own Messiah who will rule the world from Jerusalem. The British Royalty claim descent from King David so any one of them could be a candidate.

26 (edited by Khalil 2007-10-02 05:29:09)

From your conspiracy thread:
Common Purpose

Jezreel  wrote:

Whilst all eyes are on the big boys the enemy are quietly taking over from the bottom.

From this one:

Jezreel  wrote:

The Antichrist will be Jewish, or someone maybe not known as Jewish but can be shown to be a descendant of King David. Why? because the Antichrist will be the Jewish Messiah or King of the Jews. This is fairly self evident since they rejected Jesus and are awaiting their own Messiah who will rule the world from Jerusalem. The British Royalty claim descent from King David so any one of them could be a candidate.

I don't think the "Anti-Christ" is going to stand up and announce his lineage from David and his plan for a better world.
That's assuming the Anti-Christ and Armaggedon are going to be a reality.
Personally I think it's all a cock and bull story.
Even if it's real, it's figurative isn't it?
So the Anti-Christ can be a state, all be it a super state,no?
Everyone's looking for signs of these meanwhile the real enemy slips in, as you have said.
I also believe the same of the NWO, when will it arrive? It's already here and in full swing baby, yeah.
EU
Over 10,000 CCTV's now in London.

Pamelajean wrote:

I have a natural perception ability when it comes to observation of things, not "just" people.  I don't know anything about what Diana's kids did to her or about her, but seeing them shortly after her death, has always left me feeling chilled.  There was absolutely no indication that anything had even peturbed them, little lone that they had just lost a parent they supposedly knew and loved. There was no loss of color in their faces, no signs of dehydration around their eyes, no small lines to the sides of their eyes, no slight downward turn of their mouths, no taughtness of skin, no narrowing of eyes or glassy eyes.  They smiled, spoke and laughed easily.  Casually kept hands in pockets, erect posture, no tightness in the sides of their heads.  No pulling in the body thing (crossed hands, arms, inturned knees, lowered head, slouching). Nuuuthing.  Not one single sign of distress.  The loss of a parent is usually enough to bring on significant distress, even if one did not know the parent or barely knew them.  If I hadn't known she had died, I could have never guessed it from their body language, demeanor or by the way they spoke.  I remember thinking, I hope Diana believed they loved her.  But, truly, from my observations of them in the aftermath, I didn't see it.

Being British AND The one and only British Royal Family, they are not allowed to demonstrate any sign of emotions. This is incrusted in the British attitude.

I would like to see hard evidence of any of these thesis: Prince William being the anti-christ, Diana's (Queen of Hearts) heart torn out, etc.

I read by an anthroposophist in the book "In the Belly of the Beast" that the Masons haet and despise Prince Chalres and they alwasy try to discredit him in Tabloids. This is hard evidence. We know the masons control the medias, especially the tabloids, and we know that Prince Charles is not a Freemason, and the freemasons must be very angry at him for being the non-masonic first King of England! Prince Chalrs is interested in architecture, arts, spirituality, etc. The medias always try to show that Pruince Charles is dumb or bad, and present Diana as a saint. I think the opposite is true in reality. I was convinced by this book "In the Belly of the Beast, by anthroposphist Sevak Gulbekian. For those who are interested, this is a very good book about popular culture as the "Belly of the Beast". There is a chapter about Icke's reptilian fantasies, another about the antichrist prophecies in popular culture, another about Diana's death and the media propaganda against the royal familiy, another chapter about rap music, about Malcolm X and racism, etc. Very interesting!

You believe a lot of things I don't believe.

But I believe Ahriman(satan) will incarnate, although I don't know who he will be.

How can you say that Prince Charles shows by himself that he's bad? All the infos you got about him you got him by the medias! which are controlled by the Masons! !

You don't seem to understand my point about the lack of emotional response. You believe what you see on tv and read in the medias. You should become more critical of these sources. Don't you know that the british royal family are trained to perform every act they do in public? If you don't know that... I think you don't understand the Britsh psyche and the importance they give to things like not showing their emotions publicly.

How can you say they didn't feel or show emotions towards the death of Diana?  Media disinfo again...

29 (edited by Antaeus 2007-10-02 17:52:31)

Seeking the Truth wrote:

I don't know much about this man, but I have seen him speak before.  I don't remember exactly when it was, but I think several months ago.  For some reason, I linked to a live video of the UN assembly.  I think that's what it was. Maybe G8?  I don't know.  But I watched several different delegates from various countries giving speeches.  Then Ahmadinejad came up next.  I was amazed by him!  He is quite the character. Doesn't back down easily. 

But seriously, from what I saw, he's very knowledgable about the NWO and most of his speech was basically a warning about what's going on in the world.  He was very adament about it all.  Very believable, IMO. I say that because I pay more attention to this stuff than, say...my husband.  I think most normal people would think he's a kook (course, normal people don't even watch the UN assembly).  But I think he was trying to tell people stuff, and once again, most would write him off as crazy, as all conspiracy theorists are.  But he's not a theorist. He's a head honcho.  He knows who's running the UN. He's against the NWO.  He may be a little loony, but I'm with him on his stance against TPTB, as we all should be.  I haven't been paying much attention to that stuff lately, but I wanted to give my opinion of him based off the assembly.  I can see his point, though.  Why is it okay for the US and Russia and China and Korea, etc., to have boatloads of nuclear arms, but it's not okay for his country?  We have enough arms to totally wipe everyone off the face of the Earth.  They just don't want them to have the same means of 'protecting' themselves, or providing energy.  I don't agree that nuclear energy is the answer to our crisis, but since all the other free energy technologies are hidden from our grasp, then I guess that would seem to be the logical way to power their country. 

Heck maybe he is some loony toon who will start WW3 if he gets access to arms. Maybe not. 

As far as him being the anti-Christ:  I think someone else has that status.  Just don't know who exactly.  Maybe Mr. Windows, himself?  I think he's Horus, reincarnated.  So that would make him Ahriman.  Is the AC going to be Ahriman?

Just my 2 cents.

-----------------------------------------------------
I thought you brought up a good point.  Never mind claims that Iran has visions of another Persian Empire.  Like you say, he was trying to inform us about this NWO thing that has many people hysterical, or maybe I should say legitimately concerned.  I'm not sure what to think of the New World Order concept.  So many are afraid of losing personal freedom but look how violent the world has been with all these sovereign nations scattered around the globe.  Humans distrust humans so intensely that the concept of one central locus of power controlling the entire population of the globe, conjures suspicions, cultural conflicts, etc.

New World Order, one Global Empire.  It is possible that it means each nation maintaining its sovereignty, it is possible that there exists between each nation of the world a greater degree of cooperation.  We are becoming as time goes by, less strange, one nation to another.  The number of appalling differences one nation see's in another are diminishing.  Something that is unheard of in one nation, but done without qualm in another can be looked upon from the vantage point of the more mature Spirit.  For instance, what if I could be conscious of everything I had ever thought, spoke, or did in every lifetime I have ever lived.  Well I can honestly say that just in this life, there are memories that make me squirm.  I simply accept it and the things I would not want perpetuated I work at transforming to another more constructive form of energy output.

As far as this anti Christ subject, Luciferian and Ahriman topic goes, well I don't have to look outside of myself for that conflict.  I don't have to go around the globe looking for their influences.  If I want to confront evil I don't have to go very far at all.  Don't go out in the world to conquer evil.  Have you confronted it completely within yourselves? 

A lot of the barking that one is going to hear about this New World Order subject are players wanting to be somewhere as near to the top of the power hierarchy that they perceive this Global Empire being capable of providing, as they possibly can.  Or at least make sure people they don't like, don't achieve any.  Spirituality is personal, Religion is personal, this world is matter, impermanent and thus an illusion.  Who loves the illusion?  Your Spirit is real and has seen more than you can even imagine.  The world is a beautiful experience to visit over and over and...  and there are those I suppose who reach a point where they don't have to visit it.

Good judgement comes from experience; experience comes from bad judgement.
----------------------------------------------------------
You have to believe in the impossible in order to become.

druid wrote:

I read by an anthroposophist in the book "In the Belly of the Beast" that the Masons haet and despise Prince Chalres and they alwasy try to discredit him in Tabloids. This is hard evidence. We know the masons control the medias, especially the tabloids, and we know that Prince Charles is not a Freemason, and the freemasons must be very angry at him for being the non-masonic first King of England! Prince Chalrs is interested in architecture, arts, spirituality, etc. The medias always try to show that Pruince Charles is dumb or bad, and present Diana as a saint. I think the opposite is true in reality. I was convinced by this book "In the Belly of the Beast, by anthroposphist Sevak Gulbekian. For those who are interested, this is a very good book about popular culture as the "Belly of the Beast". There is a chapter about Icke's reptilian fantasies, another about the antichrist prophecies in popular culture, another about Diana's death and the media propaganda against the royal familiy, another chapter about rap music, about Malcolm X and racism, etc. Very interesting!

I had just assumed that Charles was a Mason since  all the rest are/were, so thanks for pointing that out. I have done a bit of checking and it does appear that you are correct, it does shed some light on the reason why he is not treated so favourably in the press.