1 (edited by Tropicality 2007-03-16 05:36:19)

Topic: Free energy device plans, construct it yourself! What do you think?

Well I had this site in my bookmarks from a few weeks ago and I just finally decided to look more into it and I'm very glad that it did not turn into another lost bookmark.

Please check out some of the plans here: http://www.fuellesspower.com/4_EngineFREE.htm

The first free energy device does not have much information on the high hp motor, except that it produces 350hp of power, I don't know how close that is to being able to power a home, maybe someone else can figure it out.  I'd imagine that you would have to use it to charge 12v batteries and use an AC adapter/converter to make it into 120v ac to then go throughout your home? (Or perhaps add it to the SP500 generator that they also have on that site?)

I also imagine the small hp motor being very useful such as powering an electrical heater or other such things.

Then there is the Fuelless heater! I could definately use one of those things in my room in the winter - my parents keep the heat low. Not to mention in a garage!

You also have the "Air Engine" or "Run your car on water" (I'm thinking thats what they were doing in Australia? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXzK-zrWDgI ).

The main place I'm going with this, is that I have been looking for something to "do" with my life lately, I do not want to get involved with corporate politic bs. I've been studying my a** off for the last year on the internet while I go to college (taking Business -- learning about 50x (aka. infinitely) more out of school than I do in school -- sadly). I've learned about who really controls things (see "The Money Masters") (and then theres the hyperdimensional aspect that has been made so clear to me thanks to Montalk) and about government corruption, the oil cartel, nazi ufos, the occult powers that control us, the coming devastation ($4 trillion US debt to $48 trillion in less than 10 years?!?!), the coming American Union, the Amero currency, and NWO, RFID chipping and the catastrophes involved to bring about such radical changes... pretty much everything that goes on or is very likely about to happen very shortly I've at least spent 15+ hours looking into each area.

I've decided that whatever I do its not going to be working for a measly wage at some firm that can lay me off anytime, I'd instead like to capitalize on a business venture (or multiple ventures). But with what I know about the world right now, what has really happened in the past, what is really happening right now, and what is about to happen in the near future, I do not want it to be some measly thing that has no real VALUE to what actually matters like some new tech gadget. Instead I want it to be something that helps bring people closer to nature, aka free energy, something that they will rely on if the economy fails or there is a major catastrophe that stops the flow of natural gas and electricity for months - maybe years? Well a free energy device of course!

I've come to learn that what we really need is compassion for one another, I no longer want to get mixed up in gaining huge amounts of material assets.

So what I would like to be able to do - is to build these devices and sell them to people (without making a huge markup - such a thing would have to be restrained to personal manufacturing and selling with 0 advertising due to TPTB silencing such free energy spreading activities). I live in an area where there is lots of rural communities and farmers. I see no reason why they would not want to use something like the fuelless heater to heat their garage/barn/house. I mean they are already making barely any money off of farming now adays!! Why not increase profits by decreasing your expenses?

Underground - because if TPTB get wind of such activities they would surely take action. Therefore I would have no advertising etc. or let my real name get involved with it, it would all be person to person interaction, driving out to the rural areas and farmers and showing them the device and seeing if they were interested or not.

Of course It would only be honourable to share profits with the inventors.

So what are your thoughts on these things?

Sorry for any bad grammar or repeated things, it's getting late and my eyes are killing me for some reason. I just got finished watching "Bursting the Bubbles of Government Deception" and "The Magnificent Deception" on google video - in my opinion they are a must see for any of you Canadians on this board... I'd reckon its also very useful information for any Americans here... I have only seen one video from Jordan Maxwell but it is on the same stuff as his video that I saw only it has much more specific and detailed examples of the government deception and how to get past it. The man who does the presentations has been declared a "Free man on the land" in Canada meaning that no statutes/laws apply to him!! (And he's now showing other civilized human beings how to achieve the same status, others have already reached it) Now that is true freedom and an accomplishment that deserves recognition!

Re: Free energy device plans, construct it yourself! What do you think?

That is a very lofty goal you have. Considering that free energy technology has never made it onto the mainstream market says something about the odds you're facing. If you really want to go for this, then there are three main areas to study: 

1) the mortal dangers of attempting this - getting shot, poisoned, heart attack, suicided, jailed on rigged charges.

2) the technical knowledge and tools needed to build a working device - it is not enough to follow plans from the internet, you would also need to know the secret physics involved. Without understanding, you could be trying out misleading, false, incomplete plans. Sometimes inventors alter their published plans to fail by anyone who just copies it blindly.

3) the financial and legal smarts to pull it off - without getting bought out, suckered by two-faced investors, or gagged by the government.

I think #2 is the first priority, as you can get something built and working without having to tell anyone, and thereby not putting yourself in danger. Then the question is, how much do you know about this kind of technology? What kind of tools do you have, or are able and willing to buy? What's your level of skill at building things, and are you willing to learn more? How much time and money do you have for trial and error research? And so on. A good starting book for tinkering skills is "Practical Electronics for Inventors" by Paul Scherz. As for tools: oscilloscope, multimeter, drillpress, bandsaw, soldering kit at the very least.

It's a good idea, just make sure you do a realistic assessment on whether it's possible in your situation to avoid getting disillusioned. Maybe thinking of it more as a fun hobby would help, so that even if you don't succeed in building a free energy device for a while, you can still be satisfied with learning more and more about physics, electronics, and how to build stuff.

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

3 (edited by Tropicality 2007-03-16 05:22:37)

montalk wrote:

That is a very lofty goal you have. Considering that free energy technology has never made it onto the mainstream market says something about the odds you're facing. If you really want to go for this, then there are three main areas to study: 

1) the mortal dangers of attempting this - getting shot, poisoned, heart attack, suicided, jailed on rigged charges.

2) the technical knowledge and tools needed to build a working device - it is not enough to follow plans from the internet, you would also need to know the secret physics involved. Without understanding, you could be trying out misleading, false, incomplete plans. Sometimes inventors alter their published plans to fail by anyone who just copies it blindly.

3) the financial and legal smarts to pull it off - without getting bought out, suckered by two-faced investors, or gagged by the government.

I think #2 is the first priority, as you can get something built and working without having to tell anyone, and thereby not putting yourself in danger. Then the question is, how much do you know about this kind of technology? What kind of tools do you have, or are able and willing to buy? What's your level of skill at building things, and are you willing to learn more? How much time and money do you have for trial and error research? And so on. A good starting book for tinkering skills is "Practical Electronics for Inventors" by Paul Scherz. As for tools: oscilloscope, multimeter, drillpress, bandsaw, soldering kit at the very least.

It's a good idea, just make sure you do a realistic assessment on whether it's possible in your situation to avoid getting disillusioned. Maybe thinking of it more as a fun hobby would help, so that even if you don't succeed in building a free energy device for a while, you can still be satisfied with learning more and more about physics, electronics, and how to build stuff.

My goal is not to bring it to the mainstream market. But instead merely to sell them to individuals for a reasonable price. Due to my realization that there are people against a free energy movement. I would do no advertising, probably not reveal my real name, and not openly let people know what I am doing. Instead what I would do is merely go to farmer's/rural families (I live in a city of about 100,000 people, but there are hundreds of small rural areas around, and farmers) randomly, or perhaps ones that my family has done business with in the past, and then go from there. I would not go mainstream, I would merely build them on my own, or perhaps with a few other people, and then sell them that way, from person to person.

1) Pretty much answered in the above paragraph, however I would definately be watching for anyone that seemed like they were hiding something.

2) I have been studying different kinds of physics and electrical work for some time, when I was young I got 'electrical kits' for christmas and would always tinker with that kind of stuff. I've also always been able to work with tools (I've worked construction on and off for 5+ years). I also have relatives who are electricians that I could get some technical know-how from.  Any kind of tools are also easy to come by in my family.

3) Since I would not be going mainstream, I don't think this is a problem, since there would be no investors/open market, I can't exactly be 'bought out', the only thing that can make it go all wrong was if free energy was finally broadly acknowledged and devices sold on the free market, where you then have competitors. If I ever had the ability to go mainstream (widespread acknowledgement of free energy) my investors, would only be personal friends/family.  I also don't see the government getting involved on something that stays at a small scale (or so it would seem from the 'outside'). I also come from a business family and have learned alot because of it (I'm also taking business at the college).

I have alot of time for tinkering, and I especially will in the summer when I will be only working for my parents/myself. I have not allowed my life to have any obstacles. At the moment, the only thing I do with my life is study study study, like you! (Or is there a side to you we don't know about? hehe) I would be open to learning and have some friends that I could 'probe' to see if they would be someone that would be helpful to get involved.

Of course this all relies on whether the plans are good or not. However if you checked out the link I gave, they offer a 100% money back guarantee if you cannot build the device properly, that is quite a guarantee in my opinion, obviously they know the plans are good and have them setup so that anyone can use them, perhaps there are ways to make them better but they do not reveal it and let the experts figure it out for themselves.

The free electricity motor used to power a home looks like quite a project, that it would take time, perhaps too much time to be worth what I am proposing above. Instead I would start small, likely with the fuelless heater that is shown on the website that is fairly easy to make, with the right materials. And like I've been stating, there are many prospectable farmers nearby who have not only a home to heat, but a garage and barn too.

After that, perhaps I will be able to do more. I am also not proposing that this be the ONLY thing that I do for the rest of my life from here on out, it may look like that in my first post, but that is only because of my involvement in business - I 'think big' - but merely something to do 'on the side', depending on how well it goes, maybe spend more time at it, however at first it would be more of a hobby - one that I can benefit from.

There is also the issue of seeing what the inventors think of such activities, although it only gives them more publicity and perhaps they would be interested in recieving benefits from the personal sales.

4 (edited by montalk 2007-03-15 23:54:15)

I see what you mean, then the only real challenge is finding and building something that works. Well, if you feel confident that those plans might work, then give it a shot. And I agree with starting simple, at least to test whether they are for real.

Recently found this: http://www.zpenergy.com/modules.php?nam … p;sid=2238  -- video of a claimed self-running overunity motor without batteries (uses a capacitor it recharges). Just the proof-of-concept alone in that device is significant, but you're looking to jump straight to something with practical use like heating or home power.

The run-your-car-on-water projects tend to fall into two categories, those that use conventional electrolysis to split water at under-unity, and those that use something like Stanley Meyers' system of using special pulsed signals to go over-unity. Even a tabletop version of the latter, if it works, can be used to power a small engine to turn a generator, like this: http://lunahelia.com/resources/davecell.zip

Oh, and I looked at the fuelless heater plans. Looks just like the Frenette heater.
http://rexresearch.com/frenette/frenette.htm
...it still takes electricity to drive the motor to turn this, and whether it's more efficient than conventional heaters I don't know. If it is, then it might even use some cavitation effect to tap anomalous energy. On the other hand, if their fuelless motor device works, then no issue in driving the heater.

Also their gravity motor here:
http://www.fuellesspower.com/6_Gravity2.htm
No one has ever successfully built a gravity motor that I know of. It's because the force needed to create the imbalance cancels the force generated by the imbalance. Personally I don't trust this site.

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

5 (edited by fidly 2007-03-16 00:59:11)

Regarding fuelless power site, $300 for the cd. I bought this from them quite some time ago.  None of the plans have enough detail to actually make them. Everything they make is out of junk on the cd, just to say they did it. I'm a machinist by trade, and good at reading prints. Almost all the stuff on the cd can be found on the internet for free. I found this site after I was fool enough to buy it.   http://www.theverylastpageoftheinternet … oughts.htm   Oh, well. Live and learn. ha, ha

6 (edited by Tropicality 2007-03-16 05:25:52)

fidly wrote:

Regarding fuelless power site, $300 for the cd. I bought this from them quite some time ago.  None of the plans have enough detail to actually make them. Everything they make is out of junk on the cd, just to say they did it. I'm a machinist by trade, and good at reading prints. Almost all the stuff on the cd can be found on the internet for free. I found this site after I was fool enough to buy it.   http://www.theverylastpageoftheinternet … oughts.htm   Oh, well. Live and learn. ha, ha

Hmmm that is too bad.. could you please email me at ron_seanjohn at yahoo.com ? I would like to discuss them a little further. Thanks.

Have you read up on the Joe Cell?

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=2146

Especially check out the first link mentioned, to the educate-yourself.org page:

http://educate-yourself.org/fe/fejoewatercell.shtml

...From one of the commenting articles, by Ken, the webmaster:

Joe drove his car-powered exclusively with the Joe cell ( and no gasoline)- from one city in Australia to another city in Australia which covered a distance greater that 400 MILES using a single cell that contained about a quart of water. He did NOT have to replenish any of the water in the cell during that trip. The Joe Cell DOES NOT CONSUME the water. The water acts as an attractor, condenser, and transducing medium for the orgone energy which is contained in the surrounding ether.

I've been thinking about the Joe Cell, since it operates on Orgone, a Holy-Hand-Grenade style Orgonite generator may prove way more efficient if placed in the design or system. I base this off the claims that the Cell needs to be "charged" and handled correctly for the Positive Orgone to collect and draw itself towards it (and reacts severly to negative polarized orgone and even negative People!), but the HHG Orgonite sucks in Negative and outputs Positive naturally by design....