Topic: Question about cats

I love cats and I think they are very interesting creatures. I believe that they are very beautiful and graceful and come in many different designs. I have a smoky one which is black with a grey underside and neck. The stripped ones I believe are called Tabbies. However, I often wonder and am very interested in the metaphysical history of cats though. I am aware that they were once worshiped and highly protected in ancient egypt. I have heard numerous tales about cats being guardians, being able to see spirits, that they were the devils creatures and bad luck (when it came to the black ones) and that they had the power to suck the soul of a baby out of the top of it's head. Whether these stories are true or not I would love the wise ones of this board to share some opinions and historic information of this sort.

From what I've read and leaned from Montalk.net about aliens, I have observed cats having certain traits that are similar to reptiles such as certain species of snakes that have eyes that become narrow slits in light and the spitting, hissing sounds they make when they are giving warnings of a possible attack. Even though they are mammals, they seem to share in my opinion reptillian features. They have this way about them call it grace or attitude that says, I am independent. Love me, take care of me, and that I know that I'm all that :-) It seems to me that different species of cats including lions and such seem to be the only mammals that have slitted eyes.
My question is, do anyone think they were engineered by reptillians?

The kingdom of heaven is within you- Jesus

2 (edited by lyra 2006-10-15 16:21:46)

Re: Question about cats

Absolutely!  Or at least, engineered by something.  Check out the thread I started awhile back about this very subject:

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=1246

Behind the silly title, there's some interesting information in there I think that fits with what you're talking about here...

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

This Feed-Back-Loop has it that Cats have a strong Correspondence to:

The Feminine Principle

http://www.aurorahistoryboutique.com/products/S000299_L.jpg

http://www.myspclstitches.com/vShoppingCart/images/Egyptian/EgyptianCatSampler.JPG

11   23   11

4 (edited by Toad_in_the_Matrix 2006-10-16 02:53:04)

MysticQueen wrote:

However, I often wonder and am very interested in the metaphysical history of cats though. I am aware that they were once worshiped and highly protected in ancient egypt. I have heard numerous tales about cats being guardians, being able to see spirits, that they were the devils creatures and bad luck (when it came to the black ones) and that they had the power to suck the soul of a baby out of the top of it's head. Whether these stories are true or not I would love the wise ones of this board to share some opinions and historic information of this sort.

I have heard they are great at warning their owners of abductions too.

MysticQueen wrote:

and that they had the power to suck the soul of a baby out of the top of it's head.

I once caught my cat doing this to to my sister's baby, so I simply performed the heimlich maneuver on him, and sprayed him with water. He's never tried anything similar since.

MysticQueen wrote:

From what I've read and leaned from Montalk.net about aliens, I have observed cats having certain traits that are similar to reptiles such as certain species of snakes that have eyes that become narrow slits in light and the spitting, hissing sounds they make when they are giving warnings of a possible attack. Even though they are mammals, they seem to share in my opinion reptillian features. They have this way about them call it grace or attitude that says, I am independent. Love me, take care of me, and that I know that I'm all that :-) It seems to me that different species of cats including lions and such seem to be the only mammals that have slitted eyes.
My question is, do anyone think they were engineered by reptillians?

Yes, I find this topic fascinating. I most definately do believe they were engineered by our reptilian 'friends'. BTW, are you sure the other 'big' cats have slit eyes? I thought they had normal pupils.

Cats are the only animal that have license to 'use me'. Sometimes they positively treat me like s***.

One of these days I'm going to sellotape five needles to each of my fingers, and the next time they use their claws to relay to me that "actually thats quite enough love and effection for the moment" I will let them have it. It's about time someone let these ungratefull furry slit eyed little b*startds know how it feels.

But I still love em'.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.

My two cats are all about "love, love, love". Yeah, they can be a**h***s once in a while, but generally they want love. Whenever one of us is sick, are one cat stays with us until we are up and around. There have been times where I would be in bed, moaning in pain, and my cat will gently lick my face and quietly "talk" to me, as if to say "its okay, Im here, you'll be alright", and stay by my side all night. Yet, if she accidentally gets outside and we try and chase her down, she will hiss and growl and basically try and shred us if we try and get near her!  They also alert me to any "unearthly things" in the house.  Gotta love em!

In man's analysis and understanding of himself, it is as well to know from whence he came as whither he is going.   Edgar Cayce

Beliefs are tools for social conditioning, rather than expressions of inner realization or inner truth.   unknown
Ad Verecundiam

6 (edited by lyra 2006-10-16 05:53:51)

treehugger wrote:

There have been times where I would be in bed, moaning in pain, and my cat will gently lick my face and quietly "talk" to me, as if to say "its okay, Im here, you'll be alright", and stay by my side all night. Yet, if she accidentally gets outside and we try and chase her down, she will hiss and growl and basically try and shred us if we try and get near her!

The contrast there is so funny...yup, that can be a cat for you.  haha 

Yesterday I experienced several examples of how well my cat communicates with me.   Cats in general are very smart creatures, and I've been able to teach my cat many words.  Because I'm always talking to her and treating her like she's a 4 or 5 year old human child, showing her things, trying to teach her stuff, she's very....I don't know....alert?  Responsive?   She knows the word "Sun" that's for sure, so when she was curled up on my bed I was like, "Kitty!  The sun!" and went into the back room where the afternoon sun was streaming through the window.  I didn't do any "coaxing" or anything, just simply announced "The sun!" and left.  Immediately she was up off the bed and came running to the back room, with a beeline straight for the sun ray.  She knew exactly what I was talking about and was excited to hear that the sun had finally arrived in the window!  Later that night she emerged into the livingroom from a nap while we were watching a movie, and I was like, "Hey!  You're up!  You've decided to join the world!" and she changed course in mid-step, looking at me like, "Oh hey.....what's up..." and came over and jumped up on my lap, bumping her head, and looking for love.  smile   

It's her reactions that get me....they're like a person, not a cat.  The facial expressions, the body language.   The way she understands so many words now.  Sun, food, birds, (that's a biggie!  If I say "Birds!  Where are the birds!" she starts chirping!  haha) window, grass, go outside, etc.   When she's outside she'll go up to the top step that leads to the parking lot....I don't want her in the parking lot for obvious reasons.  So she'll get to the top step and I'll go out and see that and say to her from the bottom of the stairs, "Don't go into the parking lot now....I don't want you up there......" and she'll squeak at me and turn in a circle, as if saying "I KNOW!  I know!  You always tell me this!!" and then she'll stay put on the top most step.  She really does know!  big_smile 

Back during spring when the grass was still growing and forming, she'd be outside, trying to find grass to chew on.  I'd be in on the "hunt for grass" too, helping her along.  And she understood what I was doing.  She'd be roaming around, but keeping an eye on me as well, so when I'd announce, "Hey!  I found some!" she'd immediately stop what she was doing and come barrelling over, all happy and expectant.  Then I'd give her some blades to munch on and life was good.  smile  She'd wander back off again, keeping an eye on me, and if I found some more, then back over she'd run. 

That's the trippy part I think....the fact that I can talk normally to her, like a person, and say "Hey!  I found some!".....and she'll understand me.......instead of having to "coax her over," talking to her like a pet, the way people normally have to do with animals.

I think the clever-est thing I ever saw her do was back in Portland when we were staying in my brother's apartment.  After she went out the second story window one night and was sitting very delicately on the six inch ledge that rimmed the building, overlooking the street below (!!!) my brother concocted a method to keep the window from opening too far.   So after she tried to get through the window yet again, he closed the window, then grabbed some highlighter markers.   She sat there, intently watching what he was doing.  He stuck the highlighers end to end, and then put the long stick of highlighters in the window to act as a block.  Now the window would only open about 3 inches, max.  Enough to let in air, but not enough so she could get out.

WELL......the second he put the highlighter stick in the window and turned away to go do something else, she immediately went for the highlighters.  Grabbed the highlighters with her paw out of the window rail, knocked them to the floor, then, went over to the window and slid it open and started to get back outside again.  !!!!!!!!!!!    We were LAUGHING, like, OH my god...you are so smart!  Too funny!  She watched him create that stick of highlighters and understood exactly what the purpose was and how they worked....and what to do to get around this new obstacle. 

Cats are so smart it can be scary. They're like little monkeys or something.  That's why when I read that they're part "gray alien" I could totally believe it.  They've been engineered, imo.  They're just way to smart and too psychic, it's almost a bit unnatural.

Anyway, don't want to sound like one of those crazy cat ladies by relaying my cat stories.  wink  I mention it so that other people can realize the potential their own cats have.   Too often people see through their animals and don't even realize just how sentient they are.   You can talk to them like you would other people, and they WILL understand.  A big part of it involves telepathy, but the other part is that cats see and notice EVERYTHING.  The wheels are always spinning in a cat's mind.  And they understand what they're seeing too.   So that's how they "get"  things so well, and can follow along like that.   It helps to start young with them though.

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
-----

My kitty (which was actually my son and his g/f's but they couldn't take him when they moved) is very sweet but is motivated mainly by his love of food.  He does come sit next to me and loved to be stroked at his own convenience.  He's never scratched us but does give what I call "love bites" which can smart a bit if he's not careful since those teeth are needle sharp.  After watching him sit on the patio (he's only allowed out under supervision) I decided he's autistic.  He'll be sitting there all content and then it's like suddenly there's too much information.....his eyes go wide, he stiffens up, and then darts back into the house.  He's quite naive, too.  He'll go sit directly under the bird feeder and wait patiently but the birds know better.  Bless his little heart.

I've often wondered if not getting my cat all her standard vaccinations has played a part in why she's so mentally alert and so damn smart and responsive.  Many cats exhibit that "autistic" quality that Solofleks noted in her post....and vaccines are being linked to autism in humans.  Can the link be made between pet "autism" and vaccinations?   I do seriously wonder about this.   My cat is not like a normal cat...and she also has only ever had the feline distemper shot.  That's it.  I didn't do any more after watching her lay around sick for three days afterwards, and learning about all the toxins and poisons that go into them.  She also only drinks bottled water, eats good food, (not the mainstream junk with euthanized animals, roadkill and rendered parts) still has her claws, doesn't have a poisonous flea collar strapped around her neck, etc. and so on.

-----
-----

lyra wrote:

I've often wondered if not getting my cat all her standard vaccinations has played a part in why she's so mentally alert and so damn smart and responsive.  Many cats exhibit that "autistic" quality that Solofleks noted in her post....and vaccines are being linked to autism in humans.  Can the link be made between pet "autism" and vaccinations?   I do seriously wonder about this.   My cat is not like a normal cat...and she also has only ever had the feline distemper shot.  That's it.  I didn't do any more after watching her lay around sick for three days afterwards, and learning about all the toxins and poisons that go into them.  She also only drinks bottled water, eats good food, (not the mainstream junk with euthanized animals, roadkill and rendered parts) still has her claws, doesn't have a poisonous flea collar strapped around her neck, etc. and so on.

Thats great, my mother in law who is dead now used to care for stray cats, she must have had around 30 cats at any one time who she would try to find homes for. She never had any of them vaccinated and she used to say that they were more healthy and lived longer than cats who had been vaccinated.

More info on pet vaccinations
http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/petvacc.htm

Its not like we are fractions of the whole but rather versions of the whole.

I dont have mine vaccinated either, since they are strictly indoor cats. My last cat lived to the ripe old age of 23.

In man's analysis and understanding of himself, it is as well to know from whence he came as whither he is going.   Edgar Cayce

Beliefs are tools for social conditioning, rather than expressions of inner realization or inner truth.   unknown
Ad Verecundiam

got a puppy dog recently.  shes four months old now and is a shiba inu and chihuahua.  the cutest dog around!  pretty clever, temperamental, independent, explorative but also aloof.  doesnt hear me all the time, or atleast , acts like she doesnt here me.  i really didnt want her to get shots but so far have done so from the pressure of the girlfriend.

can i cut off the shots now? i've taken her twice and she needs to go 3 more times i believe and then a rabies.  i really dont believe in vaccinations for humans but didnt completely apply that to animals when i got the pup.  now i'm second guessing myself and pissed off about getting the initial shots.

If you've never checked out Rupert Sheldrake's work, you might enjoy his books. One of them consists of studies he did about the psychic qualities of some animals.  He found that in a certain percentage of dogs there was definite psychic behavior going on.  A lot of this research, from what I remember (it's a bit hazy as I don't have the book in front of me) was about dogs who could tell when their owners were coming home - even if the owners came home at weird times or in weird ways, etc.  And a certain percentage of dogs would get up from whatever they were doing and sit by the window or whatever and KNEW their "master" was coming home. Consistenly -- like 100% of the time, beyond the realm of chance or probability.

I don't remember if Sheldrake had info on cat behavior in there, too, but I believe he was able to estimate the percentage of dogs who did this psychic stuff - and it wasn't all of them.

In the world of cats, I've found that only about 30% demonstrate strong psychic stuff - telepathy, reaction to entities in the environment, and more.

Many cats function as great protectors of their owners when they sleep because the reason why cats sleep so much is that they have a rich life in the "astral" realms, those dimensions that slightly overlap this one. A lot of abductions and other shenanigans can happen when we're journeying through those places during our sleep, and cats will often keep watch and guard over you.  They can also relate info back to you about what went on or who "visited" you that night, if you can learn to communicate with them via telepathy.  My cat Smoky is the one who gives us this information. She's the most psychic and tuned in of our cats.

About the origins of cats, I was always interested in the evidence Graham Hancock found about how certain "vents" in the pyramids point toward different star systems - and how one points toward the constellation of Leo, I believe. And in other great pyramids and constructions throughout the world, this theme of pointing to Leo keeps coming up. (Again, I may be mixing info here, maybe it was the Sphinx that points toward Leo.)

Many years ago I was tuning into a lot of ancient archeology info and humanity's pre-history stuff in my psychic work.  Probably the the thing I found the MOST intriguing was when I was given a series of downloads or holographic images/data about THE CAT PEOPLE!

There really was a gorgeous species of bipedal cat people from a different star system who visited here in our ancient, ancient history.  They were a completely different group from the usual suspects - the reptilians, the Nordic/albinos, the greys, etc.  I wasn't able to get complete info about them, I was just given a tantalizing, small glimpse about them. And I've been trying to learn more about them ever since 'cause I'm such a cat-crazed person! I don't know - these beings might not be around anymore, because it's almost like I'm viewing an after-image of their species.

Perhaps these ancient bipedal cat people brought the other cats here? Genetically engineered them or transported them here?  I don't know.

I do know from talking with my cats over the years that each of our tiny domestic cats is 100% certain that she is a lion inside! Or some kind of "big" cat, anyway.  Their inner self is very much operating from a reference point of BIG PUSS.

I've been able to access some recall of a past life in which I was a young female, a member of the Egyptian royal family - dont' remember which era, and no- I wasn't Cleopatra!  I never ruled and I died very young. 

Anyway, in that lifetime lions were around the palace and I had several as pets. Only I didn't consider them "pets," they were people. In that reality, apparently, there was a much stronger level of ongoing telepathic communication between some of the lions and the humans, and there was this whole lineage of royal lions who were extremely psychic and interesting.  They ate with the royals, slept with the royals, lived side by side as cherished members of the household.

I get the sense that those lions were more genetically "pure" than the ones that are alive today - nowadays too much tampering has been done with the DNA, plus you have pollution and stuff.  So these lions were living in a different way, with a good degree of intelligence, and some of them had this very interesting psychic/personal relationship with certain people. I also get the sense that this only happened in certain temples with the people trained in metaphysical energy and among certain members within the royal caste - but not with all the royals. This "girl" that I remember being was a bit unusual - it's like she was a minor member of the family, like maybe the sixth daughter or something, so she wasn't in line for the throne - but she had strong psychic abilities and had independently worked to develop a strong relationship with the lions. But I don't think everybody in her family could communicate with them.

That's me for ya -- always the cat nerd smile

I think this racial memory of lions being important and spiritual is part of the reason why characters like Aslan in The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe are so popular.  And what about the success of The Lion King?  I mean, okay, it was a cute story, and the Broadway musical was supposedly very well done long after the movie came out. But really! It was like the most successful musical EVER at the time. And then there's CATS.....which was the longest-running musical for ages, and it was really just a series of little vignettes in song about different cats, not much plot there!

I think cat-related stuff in popular culture taps into some long-buried vein of awareness about a deeper mystery about highly intelligent cats and our "memories" about this, buried in our DNA our our collective unconscious.

Most of the time I steer clear of "dialing up any ET's" since usually it's the bad ones that come running your way -- but I have to admit, I would LOVE to know more about the cat people.

LipstickMystic aka Jennifer

13 (edited by zenden 2006-10-17 13:58:05)

LM--im gonna hook u up.  this is a pittance cpl of  references.  pinkrlyq is into them too.  i have seen more on them and would have to dig it up.  check these though--

http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~noelh/APINS.htm

www.nibiruancouncil.com/html/felines.html (she has "portraits" too, and check out her House of Avyon stuff, and maybe "Devin"--she says is her guide)

ive seen more, and almost every catalog of alien types/species will list them

theres not a sphinx for nothing

lion ppl resonate with the sun dont u think?  for real reasons besides zodiac and u know all about that   i love the AGE OF LEO, we came in and we may go "out" on it

i lived in egypt too, alot, in other lives, love big cats and have a mane for hair

i say dig in deeper, and find out even more

GNOTHI SEAUTON "Know Thyself!"

14 (edited by Toad_in_the_Matrix 2006-10-17 05:17:33)

Yes, agreed, there has definately got to be some form of human / feline link.

I clearly remember watching a Hoagland video years ago which concentrated on the Mars / Earth connection. There was some great stuff on it, and I really must see if I can get hold of it. Anyway, it ended with this image of the face on Mars... Basically, they did a vertical mirror image split of the two halves of the face (like putting a mirror in the middle of your face and observing two different faces, one made up of two left sides, and another from two right sides).

One was a human face, the other a lion face... WHOA!

The thought of Feline humanoids is fantastic. Imagine cuddling up (platonicly of course!) to a furry tummed companion! Wow!!

Whilst I'm on the subject of tums, does anyone else indulge in tum sniffing?

I have smelt a number of baby's heads, but nothing, NOTHING compares to holding up your cat infront of you, and burying your head in their tum and inhaling. It's something you should do daily.

Sometimes that area is off limits, and scratches are always a risk, but it's a risk worth taking.

Gotta go to work now, but will see if I can get any more info regarding this connection later on.

PS Zenden, that first link goes nowhere.