Re: Are you right or left brained?

I could only see the girl moving clockwise to begin with. My son's girfriend was seeing her change direction. I can see it now also. Trick is to look at whole picture and focus on the extend foot. Only took a few minutes to see her change by doing that.

Barefoot Doc wrote:

For those who can't  see the doplhins in the naked man fondling the lady pic look at the womans naval/crotch area to see the tail of the dolphin, then you see the rest and all the others should come out at you.

Leave me alone, I know what I am perceiving.:P

Pamelajean wrote:

The trick is to let your eyes go out of focus (slightly crossed).  Look in the rear of the picture, it's holographic.

All those hours of trying with the magic eye I'd get the same advice and suggestions. Thanks... whatever the facility or skill it is that makes it possible, I must not have or something. Ah well.

"The most important decision you have to make is whether you live in a hostile or friendly universe."
~ Albert Einstein

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes. ~Marcel Proust

The evolution of humanity is an evolution of the heart. The path is through the heart.

You can do the magic eye thingos with diverging eyes too. Converging my eyes always makes me feel that I'm harming my vision...
Diverging your eyes is what you also do when you enter Photofocus in photoreading.

"The universe is on fire with wonder, beauty, and ecstasy." - From the Undines to Humanity

Thanks, Pamelajean and Barefoot Doc, these are fun!

I was never able to see anything in those magic picture things, either, but after only a couple of tries, I saw the swimming dolphins in BD's link. I've always seen the little spermy things in the air, too (I notice when I'm flying in a plane, there are millions of them outside the windows).

I haven't yet been able to see auras very well, though sometimes I can see a faint bluish line of light around my hand or my kitty cats if the room is dark. Maybe it has something to do with not doubting what you're seeing? Because once I realized I actually saw the swimming dolphins, I found I'd already seen them a time or two, and they came into clearer focus. Does this make any sense?

Fun stuff!

Cheers

Look... Wonder... Remember... Know

Falvion wrote:

I've always seen the little spermy things in the air, too (I notice when I'm flying in a plane, there are millions of them outside the windows).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_field … phenomenon

52 (edited by PhiConcept 2007-10-14 16:56:54)

I've just noticed this interesting thread and enjoyed every single post. 

In the above animation I noticed that in my particular case, when I concentrate on the hand that reaches towards the borders of the screen I can switch my perception quickly to interchange between clockwise and counter-clockwise.  If I concentrate my focus on the hand the brain always perceives it's movement behind the woman. 

So basically focus on the hand to switch the perception of direction and then refocus on the whole picture.  To switch direction once more, focus on the hand again and then refocus on the whole picture once perception of direction is changed.

Peace, PhiConcept.

PhiConcept wrote:

So basically focus on the hand to switch the perception of direction and then refocus on the whole picture.  To switch direction once more, focus on the hand again and then refocus on the whole picture once perception of direction is changed.

This may be true for YOU, but not for everyone, obviously (as I am unable to make that happen at all).  The woman remains going clockwise for me, no matter what I do.

54 (edited by PhiConcept 2007-10-15 11:46:53)

Sunshine wrote:
PhiConcept wrote:

This may be true for YOU, but not for everyone, obviously (as I am unable to make that happen at all).  The woman remains going clockwise for me, no matter what I do.

You're absolutely right.  I wrote the experience from my own observation.  Although I do believe that everyone is capable of training themselves to make the animation change direction. 

Peace, PhiConcept.