Re: War In Heaven

This picture makes me think of an insect mouth, pretty disgusting to me sad

Adama, #196, re:  "This picture makes me think of an insect mouth, pretty disgusting to me"

I completely agree.  My own reaction on seeing the pic in #195 was, "WAY COOL!  This is intended to have the same effect on the reader as the illo on the Welcome Page of my Reality Checkpoint MSN Group, except that it's much more subtle and sophisticated."  The RC illo shows a "stairway to heaven" scene of the sort often described in Near Death Experiences, except that there is obviously "something wrong with this picture".  The same can be said about the pic in #195, except it isn't as blatant.  And of course, the meaning of both should be obvious to anyone who understands my Spiritual Revolutionary writings at all.  Namely, "When you Pass Over, don't believe everything you see or hear, any more than you did here on the Earth Plane.  As Below, So Above."

Welcome Kyle!

Did you ever think your work would really boost a seeker's speed way far away from where you live? Thanks for your work, it really has "decoding effect" - at least for me.

Change we must, to live again
- Jon Anderson

199 (edited by starling 2007-04-08 08:12:37)

spiritrebel wrote:

Anyway, you apparently didn't read WiH very thoroughly, or you'd realize that I did "fact checking" constantly on the material as I channeled it, and that I constantly "tested" my Guides by asking them for further clarification of anything I had trouble understanding or tended to disargree with.  That's why the channeling process started in 1983 and wasn't completed until 1987.

But I have no particular desire to debate with you here on this board if you intend to directly challenge either the "astral matter" cosmology or the radical political and social policies endorsed by the Invisible College.  I will try to provide  constructive answers to questions from people who are trying to understand these concepts, but I won't defend them against hostile attack.

In other words, you can call my Spirit Guides liars, and I can call you a closed-minded reactionary, and we can both go back to talking to people we have more in common with...

Best,
Kyle

I'll try one more time.

WAKE UP.

I see a Hegelian dialectic, with the "Theocrats" on one side, the "Invisible College" on the other and _both_ working toward the same result; the enslavement and suppression of humanity. I see no hope of freedom, joy or love from either point of view.

Yes, I accuse your Spirit Guides of being liars. I believe they have given your distorted and incomplete information for decades. From your writings I see that they have taken your own conscious and subconscious beliefs and fed altered versions back to you.

Fact-checking is not asking for clarification. It means asking questions that can be tested in this 3D world. Are your Guides still contacting you? Can you think of any questions you can ask that would be a good test of veracity?

If you feel that this is an attack on you... tough. I believe that you are both misled and unaware. And, of course, a closed-minded reactionary. roll

We're all butterflies flapping our wings and changing the world.

Although WIH serves the purpose of exposing religion, which I
consider to be a major achievement, one thing that bothers me
about the IC is that they only tell us about two choices:
Join the IC and fight the theocrats in the astral (until you run
out of astral fuel, then you have to reincarnate, losing most of
your memories) or join he theocrats and either be a king spider
among them or become one of their trapped flies in their web
until they suck your juice out and you're just a dry husk.
Somehow I don't think they're giving us the whole picture, or
they know but they're not telling.

Spirit guides are always said to be so kind and loving well no actually a lot of times they can be keeping you in this matrix reality. Some say you need to switch them out for pure light ones but anyway we are all on our own we can't depend on anyone. I think this reality is a trap to figure your way out of and it does take awhile to do it. That's what we are all trying to do right?

belljlar--I agree.  Not having any experience with "guides" other than
keeping me from having bad accidents, I can't offer anything in that
area.

I've noticed that the "guides" I tend to trust the most tell me the least.  They're enigmatic yet reassuring, leaving me to figure things out for myself, and wait for me to ask the right questions before giving away any information.

zenden wrote:

"The total destruction of modern civilization and annihilation of mankind through a catastrophic religious war can be averted if the inertia so prevalent among spiritual people is overcome and provided the New Group of World Servers and the men and women of goodwill perform their appointed Hierarchical tasks and duties."  The whole idea of STO is in here.  "World Servers" are talked about in a link i posted on the psi thread today=synch.

(bolding is mine)

I don't think that is the whole idea of STO.  STO tends to be non-heirarchical, in my perception.  I suppose there might be some small, temporary and mutually voluntary heirarchy within such an environment, but that's probably about all.

I find it's hard to maintain integrity in a heirarchical setting.  If I don't know completely the goals and methods of an organization, I can't be sure I'm working for goals I would approve of.  I have to make that determination, because nobody is better qualified than I to decide that.  (So I've learned by experience in this lifetime.)

I don't claim to be an expert on STO.  But the heirarchical approach so far has never been right for me.  And if it appears that I'm sitting voluntarily in a heirarchy, it's just because I'm sucking up all the knowledge I can.

205 (edited by zenden 2007-04-09 13:03:53)

i see ur point artichoke.  yes, and agree, the hierarchy deal/concept is not pleasing or agreeable in so many instances.  wasnt supporting that, indeed, only the concept of "servers" and "divine plan."  however, must say that this sector of the universe, on this planet, and nearby off planet realms, do deal in hierarchies, and the realms are certainly set up to be of such. stuff is set up that way.  also, if not connected to a caste system type connotation, there are the corresponding levels of things, that have that built in, which implies quotients/amounts of knowledge and experience, describing the characteristics of those apparently, highest in the hierarchies.  some real ädvanced beings then, run the areas of "highest authority." no doubt on that.  that whole up/down mechanism speaks, and we can hardly do much on that, only to realize/see it.  it is reminiscient of the way the military is set-up, which has the generals above, and the the 'lowly' privates below, if one looks at it that way.  again, thats from a caste system angle.  with ranks, authority, even classifications.  there are higher authorities for sure, so see how that works.  we're probably even in some sort of one, with pastlife learnings incorporated, and just dont know the exact details yet.  of one big, and/or possibly several hierarchies.  and will probably move around in those, in 'rank' position as time, experience, and knowledge is gained. or lost, for that matter, i would suppose. we apparently do, will, and have moved up and down, and all around, changing rank aqnd classification even, as it just goes that way.

certainly not advocating one, thats for sure.

must say too, overall, i was disappointed with the servers thing in the end run, as was i particularly with the newcall.org stuff.  not into it, as much, or synched with it after i too, like others on NR read the question and answer section.  i had ran across the servers somewhere on my travels long ago, had saved it and then read on a boring weekend with the usual sites i go to, not having anything new much going on. got "hot"on it, posted the link, and was all giddy, which i tend to do now and again, not hesitating to post, even if a shred of the material, has some good qualities, concepts in it.  often, there's a damn snag tho, too often, unfortunately, so i have to talk myself in and out of linking to stuff alot of the time because of that.  sometimes i just do it anyway tho, and hope for the understanding. the biggest part is the idea of SERVING which i been doin for a lifetime, and more i guess, and am still doing currently, officially.

ideally, the only thing im into, or care about at all, when i posted that servers of the divine plan link, and excerpted quotes/material originally, and directed ppl to it, is/was to get ppl to remember who they are, and why we apprently came here, which we are cut out to do, very well.  to serve big i think, by helping ourselves and others figure this out, hold down, anchor, take a stand, and more.  all playing a real significant role, that we are really capable of, and have done/accomplished "this" before, know what we're talking about, and are suited to serve and do this, on this planet, now.  this is what i meant when i said--ultimate STO, to clarify.  which is as the title signifies, to SERVE, to serve a divine plan.  thats what I'M talking about, and only that.

GNOTHI SEAUTON "Know Thyself!"

Plenty of heirarchies here to be sure, why not in Heaven too.  I think you're right about that and for sure the earthly 3D existence is like that.  An important step in my general awareness has been to see some of the heirarchies and castes that do exert control on earth.  Even that is supposed to be hidden from most people.

The "density-level" system described by many books is heirarchical.  We eat plants and animals here and they can't generally eat us.  That's just the way it is, but it doesn't mean we have to love it or even have an opinion about it.  I guess that's what you are talking about with higher authorities. 

And then we're told (by e.g. Ra) that 4D STS is big on heirarchies, but not exactly big on the joy of discovery.  But even where heirarchies exist, I don't think of STO people as being of service to that heirarchy.  More frequently I think they would be system-busters.

But then why not accept that system too, as so many accept the system of density-levels as being just the way things are?  Perhaps because it's not of service to the people in it?  I don't really know ... some people talk about its being short of Light, but that's something rather undefined.

Hm, probably if I go on long enough I'm going to try to bust the density-level system too.  But I'm OK with it so far.

boy this is great, only seen 4 patients today in the office while "babysitting" for a doc buddy who's out of town,  and nobody's' even been sick.  i can dig this.  and he's got the net here!  yippee, so im on his computer.

TO KYLE/spiritrebel:

ur work has totally affected me, since reading WiH, i've never been the same.  didnt expct to be.  good.  i cannot thank u enough for putting that book out there, and many if us anxiously await ur next.  unbelieveable info.  lived in the 60's, came up in that era, loved being a deviant, still am one, its in the blood.  loved the dissention of the times, harder to do now.  one becomes so obvious if doing it now, but it still has to be done/felt/witnessed.  completely understand why the music was like it was, totally got that, and heard the message, saw/felt the reasons, the plan, while living right in it, it was that DAMN good and understood, then, still. it roused the soul to KNOW/ to see. to feel.  it was the best of times, and i thank my HS for letting me be there then.  and when u wrote of that in WiH, i had the big mouth hanging open.

have to ask u though, does the IC truthfully, really, think if they tell u the plot moves to thwart the crats, and u dont actually write the 'stuff', wont it or cant it be found out anyway, even telepathically?  so they cant read minds?  or is it better, then = safer then to not write it, mainly so TPTB who "represent" wont get their hands on the info publicly?  is that it?  ive really been wondering on that for some time.  so if u cant tell us what ur sources speak and report, is there a way then, otherwise, to get that info, and not have the crats know about it?  how could they not know we knew, if u dont write it which is obvious, but what im getting at is they cant mind read or feel it out?  they cant discern what their enemies (that's us) are thinking or going to do next?  if thats the case, id love to know way way more, more of the 'plan' etc., somehow get the info, feel it forth i guess.  have it sent telepathically maybe, in symbols vs words, or ?  so the crats then, cant tell what im/we're thinking?  cant inject down here much?  have reduced powers?  or things cloud for them? or?  i like that then, that theyre not as godly powerful, as they could possibly be?  or just wishful uninformed thinking, and projection?

so very very sorry to hear u have been ill.  and i can understand the not wanting to battle.  ur a brave wonderful soul to have done what u have given us already.  forever thankful for the info, it was a first for me, and fit so remarkably with all the other theories and conspiracies.  its most assuredly the ultimate icing on the biggest conspiracy cake ive ever come across on this planet.

i joined ur reality revolt forum some time ago under the same moniker, (tom paine/scott and i are great fans of ur work), but never post, but have wanted to ask at least one of ur members about their "roles."  i have read them say theyre here too, to do a job, a specific job/mission.  what is that job exactly, from ur point of view   and have u and ur members talked of it specifically?  we know were on the/a mission.  i only have what i know, which is by being ourselves, here, in this now, we are doing the job.  is that close? the more definitive the better, though, and thats my main concern these days ONLY--DOING THE JOB.  even tho some days dont know what it is other than clearing, accepting, understanding, all that and by being me.  being us.  if u cant delve into that, i can understand, and thank u so much for all u have contributed.

Last edited by zenden (Today 15:30:37)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GNOTHI SEAUTON "Know Thyself!"

There are "hierarchies" in density just as there are in frequency.  But using
that word to describe the differences does not necessarily mean that
higher tells lower what to do.  The C's said that STS societies are based on
higherarchical chains of command.  I would guess that STO societies
would run on a mutual agreement for each to do what they are best at
and can contribute the most according to their special qualities.

I can see what you're saying, artichoke, but I think it may be a question
of semantics in the case of STO.

Hi Zenden,ii

Hmmmmmm.  You've just asked me some questions that I would call "important", rather than "hard" questions of the sort Starling was asking above.  In other words, your questions" are going to require a lot of thought and maybe some original channeling, to answer, but my replies will actually contributed to the readers' knowledge of the WiH ideas.  I have little use for "hard" questions, because they are really "loaded", in the sense that even a successful defense still sounds negative and leads the readers in directions I don't want to take them in:  towards "acceptance" rather than "critical analysis".

#207, re:  "have to ask u though, does the IC truthfully, really, think if they tell u the plot moves to thwart the crats, and u dont actually write the 'stuff', wont it or cant it be found out anyway, even telepathically?  so they cant read minds?  or is it better, then = safer then to not write it, mainly so TPTB who "represent" wont get their hands on the info publicly?  is that it?  ive really been wondering on that for some time.  so if u cant tell us what ur sources speak and report, is there a way then, otherwise, to get that info, and not have the crats know about it?"

This has a fairly simple answer.  The messages I channel from the IC are not in English words, but in what WiH calls "preverbal symbols" that my mind translates into English words.  I understand these symbols because they are used for telepathic communication in certain advanced ET societies, and my astral mind already knew them before I started incarnating on Earth, several centuries ago.  A lot of other people who call themselves "agents" of the IC also know these symbol-sets, or similar ones, and do the same kind of channeling I do.  However, the vast majority of psychics living on Earth right now channel in English or some other Earthly language.

Anyway, all I'm saying, really, is that I know certain concepts "in another language" and refuse to translate them into English for obvious reasons.  However, your question about whether or not Theocratic spirits know a lot of this information already is quite legitimate.  The truth is, they do keep finding out, and we keep "changing the codes" to stay ahead of them.  And of course, there are ET spirits in league with the Theocrats who do understand some of this secret language stuff.  The whole thing is actually fairly complicated, but I think you and the rest of readers now know enough to pick up on the general idea...

re:  "I joined ur reality revolt forum some time ago under the same moniker, (tom paine/scott and i are great fans of ur work), but never post, but have wanted to ask at least one of ur members about their "roles."  i have read them say theyre here too, to do a job, a specific job/mission.  what is that job exactly, from ur point of view   and have u and ur members talked of it specifically?  we know were on the/a mission.  i only have what i know, which is by being ourselves, here, in this now, we are doing the job.  is that close? the more definitive the better, though, and thats my main concern these days ONLY--DOING THE JOB."

Well, the Group is called "Reality Checkpoint", and "Reality Revolt" is the name of one of the four Discussion Boards on the Group -- specifically the one devoted to the raditical futurist book I'm working on, "Informationism:  Revolutionizing Reality".  However, most RC members click on the "read all boards at once" tab on the Welcome Page and read every message that' posted on the whole Group.

In any case, the Group has two main purposes.  The most important is to serve as a complete library of my old and new writings on both futurist and paranormal subjects, kept current by frequent updating.  That's why there's a "War in Heaven" Discussion Forum with a complete copy of the 1990 printing of the book posted in it, each chapter in a separate Thread, and each page in separate Message.  And it's also why the "Reality Revolt" Board has all my notes to date for IRR, and the "As Below, So Above" Board has my notes for a work in progress of that  name which is intended to eventually be sequel to WiH.  And in addition to this, I also post edited versions of any substantial messages I write for other venues in whatever RC they seem to fit into best.

In addition to this, the my second main goal for RC is provide a place where anyone who wants to help me with the various projects I'm working on can do so.  The General Discussion Board is the main forum for these interactions, though some of the other members also post on threads in the RR and ABSA Boards.  However, my introductory material for RC on the Newcomers Page makes it clear that I intend my Group to be a "user run" Web venue.  I'm technically Manager, but I haven't made any formal rules for what is on and off topic, and the members have almost total freedom to post anything they feel fits into RC's general atmosphere.

I announced that I  was expecting RC to evolve naturally like it was a living thing growing up.  And it has, but it's also a lot more specialized than I had envisioned before the fact.  In other words, the only people who have done much posting there so for had already made a version of the "breakthrough" before reading WiH, and are essentially doing "fine tuning" of one kind or another.  Now, I think both you and Tom Paine are in this category and ought to fit in with the present members if you feel like becoming active in RC.  But if you don't, it's no big deal.  That's why I belong to dozens of different venues where my work is being discussed, including this one.  Anything I say here that strikes as appropriate for the RC boards will eventually be rewritten and posted there.

Best,
Kyle

After watching the Dr. William Deagle videos I posted a link to the SR
forum
  http://www.lunahelia.com/deagle/  and asked Kyle what our chances were
if there was a mass die off of a whole lot of humans (6 billion) at once,
what would our chances be to escape the crats.  He replied that the IC
has contingency plans for rescuing (is that the right word?) us non-conforming spiritual revolutionaries, but that he could not reveal the
plans, lest the theocrats adjust their tactics to couteract that. 
So, unfortunately secrecy must be maintained.

By the way, Kyle, I didn't mean to seem to chime in with detractors by
my previous question.  It's one I wanted to ask for a long time but never
had the opportunity.