106 (edited by lyra 2006-06-20 09:14:12)

Re: Reptoids leaving soon?

kinsei wrote:

Hey, I'm gonna bump this post again, because I'm having that weird day-confusion thing again (first time since the flurry that happened to multiple people about a month ago as mentioned in this post).

Right now it's Tuesday, when my body feels like it's *certain* that it's Wednesday.  It wasn't just overnight either; yesterday just felt like a really long day, and now it feels like two days should have transpired when only one actually did.  This is exactly what happened last time, like some major shift has occurred or is in the process of occurring.

Anyone else getting it this time around?

(lyra looks around with shifty eyes, <<  >>  then nervously raises her hand and says 'me too!')

I had to look at the calendar last night before going to bed, then pondered the day of the week first thing upon waking, then checked the date on my phone clock at work twice this morning, verifying whether it really was Tuesday, or Wednesday??  When I checked the calendar last night, I did discover that Wednesday is Solstice, and thought that was pretty cool.  But then this morning, despite the fact that I should have already known that today was Tuesday, and NOT Wednesday Solstice, cuz I checked, I still double checked on my work phone.  I don't normally do that, and don't normally check the calendar before going to bed to verify what date it actually is.

Weird.

On a sidenote we had a strange T-storm here in Cville yesterday.  The rain drops were so heavy according to Tom that they were like huge splashes, and the thunder was this deep resonating bass.  Not sure if that means anything!  Then there was weird emotional stuff happening on the forum that spilled over off the forum, interference to create additional mayhem, and then number sightings and stuff.  Who knows.  I didn't feel any time distortion going on yesterday though, the day didn't feel like it dragged on or anything as you're describing, but that's just me.  Maybe others experienced that?

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

I'm hearing chatter about 6-22 (on another forum).  The USG is having a shadow government continuation exercise this week (bunker buddies).  North Korea is doing some sort of missle test and the media is playing up the fear factor.

Earthquakes swarms are still happening in Alaska and California.  Had a 5.5 today in Metlakatla, Alaska.  And another 5.5 today around the Queen Charlotte islands which are north of Vancouver, Canada.  52 Earthquakes today in the US already.  9 are above 3.0.

This is not a doomday report just an objective view of events.

The energy may be ready to change again.  It looks like something has to give in the earthquake senario.  Hopefully, all the small ones are relieving some pressure but there are other forces at work.

Personally, I felt a more calming energy today.  High energy but calmer.  It's been a regular rollercoaster since May 25 and I'm not prone to feeling this stuff.  Heck, I'm a guy with a sleeping heart chakra.  So it does seem that something is going on beyond the normal societal stupidity.

We'll see.

kinsei wrote:

Right now it's Tuesday, when my body feels like it's *certain* that it's Wednesday.  It wasn't just overnight either; yesterday just felt like a really long day, and now it feels like two days should have transpired when only one actually did.  This is exactly what happened last time, like some major shift has occurred or is in the process of occurring.

Anyone else getting it this time around?

I'll second that.  I hadn't really followed this thread the first time around, but I plan on re-reading it again now.  It's been going on for about a week for me, and it's been noticable enough for me to think about it quite a bit.  A few days ago (it's getting hard to tell) I thought of an event that I felt happened days before.  I realized later that it had only been the DAY before, and I had to look at a calendar and some stuff on my computer to verify this.  It was the strangest thing.  And it's been happening all week long, with time seeming to stretch out behind me much more than it should.

I was affected this week (again) as well.  I have a trip planned for tomorrow (Thursday) night, which I've had planned for over a month.  But for some reason yesterday (Tuesday) I found myself packing and preparing with extra vigor because for some reason I was sure I was leaving tonight instead of tomorrow night.   I didn't actually have the day of the week in mind, but the effect was the same as what everybody else is talking about.  Then I suddenly realized right before I went to bed last night that my trip was actually 24 hours later than I was thinking.

I've had the exact same effect, i had a doctors appointment today, which is wednsday (or rather, was) and i feel it is thursday . I had to get up in a rush yesterday cus i thought i missed the appointment until i actually checked that it was, indeed, tuesday... strange

I'm glad to hear I wasn't the only one who had that feeling again this week... very glad, actually.  I noticed today (well, technically yesterday now; Thursday) that I still had that residual "off" feeling, as it felt like it should be Friday.  Not quite as strong a sensation as on Tuesday though; more of a leftover, but not surprising since it was so strong Tuesday I figured it might take a while to recover.

One thing I thought I would bring up... many of us have associated this off-day feeling with that "timeline shift" sensation; I have as well.  Well tonight I was thinking a bit about the off-day feeling and I started pondering "what exactly was it that triggered this?  If I have this sensation of the day being wrong, then some part of my intuition is aware of the previous track it was on before this shift, whatever it is... so what happened to that track?"

And immediately, as soon as I had this thought, a small blurb of a dream I remember having either Monday or Tuesday night (I don't recall which, because both of those evenings were right at the peak of this time soup and I can no longer distinguish them in my memory) flashed back into my mind.

I couldn't recall the whole dream, and part of me thought there wasn't much to recall; that what I remember was really almost the whole thing... but the part I remember, while it lasted only a few seconds, was pretty intense.  The whole thing basically consisted of this:

1. Finding myself laying down (not sure if it was on a surface or on the floor)
2. Being surrounded by a whole lot of light
3. Briefly leaning up to find everything moving in extremely slow motion, particularly some kind of an object like a small chair or endtable which was in the air slowly flying right towards my head.  The slowdown was so noticable that I had time to react and move my head out of the way, as the endtable (or whatever it was) smashed against a wall right behind me, just beside my head.  But just as it exploded and I had that slight sense of relief like "whew, it missed me", I suddenly lept out of my own head and saw myself in third-person, still in the falling motion from the dodge move but no longer sure if I was still in control of my movements.
4. And then the dream ended.

Now whichever night I had this dream (Monday or Tuesday) I don't know, and I don't recall if there was more to it and that was just how it ended or what.  But what's weird is, as soon as I started thinking about the time shift this week and that dream popped back into my head, it came right alongside another intuitive thought...

... am I absolutely certain that was a dream?  Or was it a memory?

There's some deep part of me that thinks that wasn't a normal dream, that it was actually a memory from somewhere during those 48 hours (Monday or Tuesday), and that the slow motion of everything flying by and all the bright light was actually me experiencing, in extremely slow motion, a nuclear bomb going off here in Seattle, with me right in the middle of it.

I'm starting to feel like what happened is that I was on an alternate timeline where a nuke went off... but it went off sometime during the day or maybe evening I don't know, but sometime when I was awake and conscious.  And in that timeline I died in the explosion... but that wasn't part of my intent, my personal path.  So I "undid" it, by jumping timelines.  The thing is, I think a major timeline jump of this kind is something where it's most feasible to join the new timeline during sleep, such that you wake up and everything's normal again.

If the bomb went off Monday or Tuesday during the day, and then I had to "undo" it by jumping timelines to repeat the appropriate day the "right" way (for me anyway), then it would explain why everything early in the week felt so incredibly long, and why I felt so sluggishly "off" in the process.  That whole time period early in the week was filled with a vague deja-vu, like "I feel like I've done this before", but not so concrete that it was distinguishable deja-vu, more like an overtone that caused me to lose luster in what I was doing because I sensed I'd already done it and was bored with doing it again, that kinda thing.  That finally started dissipating on Thursday, thankfully; I get the sense that I'm no longer stuck in a "rerun".

Anyway, that's what I'm currently suspecting happened (at least on my path; YMMV of course)... nuke went off, not part of my plan, decided to do the day over, and my mind and intuition were out of sync for a while as a result (and to some extent still are; I'm hoping it'll finally dissipate after this weekend).

Does this resonate with anyone else who's experienced this phenomenon?

That's a very interesting theory, kensei.  Before I read about your experience, I was thinking of altered timelines as well.  I was thinking along the line of other beings or the forces of light altering timelines to avert disaster, but it hadn't occurred to me that we ourselves might jump timelines.  Of course, I'm sure our higher selves would be part of the "forces" that changed things, if that's indeed what happened.

The fact that so many of us are experiencing this off feeling indicates to me that some huge chunk of time must have been changed-- not as in the time itself was huge, but that the averted event must have impacted a large number of people.  But how would we ever know for sure?

Yeah, I'm not sure how we would know... but yeah given that we're in pretty geographically diverse locations, it would have to have been something big.

That said, I'm now no longer totally sure of my theory above (with the nuke); I had another dream last night which fits in somewhat, and could provide another possible explanation/clarification.  No time to explain it right now though (I have to head to work) but I'll see if I can give more details later (I need to stew on the ramifications of this new dream anyway).

More soon.

114 (edited by lyra 2006-06-23 21:05:48)

I just remembered something.

I think it was earlier this week, maybe Monday or Tuesday, the clock on our computer was off by about 50 minutes.   I sat down at the computer and it said it was only 5:10 in the afternoon, and I was like, What???  It can't be, I've been home from work for awhile now.   Looking at the stove clock there was the correct time:  5:50.

This doesn't sound like much, but in all the years I've been dealing with computer clocks I've never seen one spontaneously become "off" like that, and by such a large amount of time.  I had to go into the Control Panel, settings, and then Date/Time to fix it.   

I really wish now that I'd paid more attention to this so that I'd know for certain what day it happened.  I thought it was definitely really weird at the time because I've never seen that happen before, but I didn't even think about it in terms of the whole "day and time feeling off" thing.

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
-----

Interesting you should mention that lyra, because Monday night, maybe around 10 PM the power supply on my computer quit.   I was surprized this happened, I never have any problems at all.   My first impression was that something was up, but it was just very vague, but now you got me thinking.

I had to bring my computer in to a tech to get it fixed and got it back on Wednesday.   They replaced that little unit inside the computer.

Makes you wonder if we were having some kind of "cosmic" power surges or something.

I wonder if this was the same day my UPS went haywire for no reason?  It started beeping and flashing the "battery short" light.. but didn't cut off.  I had to shut everything down, turn it off, unplug it, reset everything and after all that it was fine.  Not a peep from it ever since.  And the battery isn't old at all.

So hmmph... who knows.

If it means anything I also had a day mixup today.  I thought it was sunday night for sure, and its only Sat night.  Grr.

This is no time for the righteous
Only the wicked survive
Bake up a batch of the Yellow Cake
Bake up a batch of the lies
- - - - -[ Yellow Cake - Ministry - Rio Grande Blood (2006)

117 (edited by lyra 2006-06-24 20:34:24)

Risen wrote:

If it means anything I also had a day mixup today.  I thought it was sunday night for sure, and its only Sat night.  Grr.

Okay.......me too.  !  I woke up totally thinking it was Sunday.  It was quite confusing to realize it was only Saturday and I still had the entire weekend ahead of me!!  Cool....but confusing.  I puzzled over why I thought it was already Sunday...not putting 2 and 2 together of course about days being off, and realizing this could be a continuation of that.

People reading this are probably thinking "Okay, you're confused about the date and time practically like, every other day.  roll  You're crazy!"   big_smile  But I swear, this is a really new development in my life.      Maybe I am crazy, buuuut....maybe I'm not, and maybe something is amiss.

Maybe our timeline got changed around in a major way, and so things are going to be "tangled up" for awhile afterwards?  Maybe this phenomenon will go on for weeks or even months before things get realligned again and back on track?  Maybe time is "wrinkled" right now?   ??

Maybe time in itself is starting to feel screwed up to us in general for other reasons?   You know there's been all that talk in recent years about time breaking down.  Maybe it's finally happening?

Or maybe we're all just really stupid with time, dates, and clocks???    big_smile   haha

-----
-----

Well I don't know why either, but I just thought I'd pipe in with my own day confusion today. I totally thought it was Sunday as well, since I woke up. In fact, I didn't realize it wasn't until almost dinner time! (I don't tend to look at a calendar, and I was just waiting for a TV program to come on after 6PM [Sunday, of course]. It was when I went to watch it that I discovered it was Saturday. Very odd sensation, too!)

Strange times.

"The most important decision you have to make is whether you live in a hostile or friendly universe."
~ Albert Einstein

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes. ~Marcel Proust

The evolution of humanity is an evolution of the heart. The path is through the heart.

I woke up thinking today was saturday. I actually had to ask my husband what day it was because I felt confused.

In man's analysis and understanding of himself, it is as well to know from whence he came as whither he is going.   Edgar Cayce

Beliefs are tools for social conditioning, rather than expressions of inner realization or inner truth.   unknown
Ad Verecundiam