91 (edited by z3n3rg 2006-06-13 21:34:04)

Re: Reptoids leaving soon?

On the Thu/Fri thing I actually thought Thursday was Wednesday.  Completely backwards.  I can chock it up to starting a new job the week before though.

I also had some kind of echo on 6/6.  It was like a reminder of sorts.

On 6/9 and 6/10 I seen multiple sets of 116 or 611.  Nothing noticable happened on 6/11.  611 is an odd sequence though.

Yesterday, 6/13 I got some micro-syncronicities and a resurging feeling of 'splitting realities' or whatever that dual-simultaneous awareness is.

I would not be the least bit disappointed if this seemingly quickening schedule continues.

Meditation.  Contemplation.  Integration.  Transformation.

Looking back in the calendar, for me it was a phenomenon that happened *from* tuesday May 23 *to* friday May 26... but culminating in the Thursday-Friday thing as well.

"The unknown does not incite fear, but dependence on the known does." - J. Krishnamurti

Well count me in too. It's kinda weird to read about peple having these two days mixed up Thu/Fri 25/26, but then again what's weird?

Xenopope wrote:
lyra wrote:

I "felt" that it was Friday, and my mental sense of time felt like that's what it should be.  Only to find out it was really going to be Thursday.

Until today at work.....

One of my coworkers announced that she could have SWORN today was Friday, and she felt all mixed up because it was really just Thursday.

And after she said that, the guy next to her called out "ME TOO!"  all excited.  And then the woman in the office near them said the same thing!!

Later in the day, my coworker said it a few more times, so mystified was she that it was only Thursday.  She made a joke about "Don't be surprised if I'm not here tomorrow...just means I slept in thinking it was Saturday!"   Everybody laughed.

So yeah, it was one thing when it was just me who was a "day off" with my internal sense of time........but it's another thing entirely when THREE OTHER PEOPLE had the same exact phenomenon, to the same extent.

Even as I type this I keep having flashes in my mind that it's already the weekend, and tonight is Friday night.  It's WEIRD.

Pinkrlyq wrote:

I had the same thing happen to me today, too, Lyra!!

Jedi wrote:

Wow..spooky..this happened to me too..

Tom Paine wrote:

Sure felt like Friday yesterday.  Couldn't believe it was Thursday.  Hmmm...

kinsei wrote:

Holy crap!  I just saw this thread now, and I'm completely floored; last week I also had that Thursday-Friday phenemenon as well

sandwich wrote:

I seem to recall the same feeling.

tenetnosce wrote:

The weirdness continues. . . I talked to a few people who thought last Tuesday was Friday.

WOW. Okay. haha, no I'm not going to say 'me too'. But let me get this straight - there are SEVEN of you here claiming this, whether it be concerning Thu./Fri. or Tue./Fri., correct?

I would respectfully inquire as to whether there are any other things we can determine these seven people to also have in common? (besides having posted here) Geographical locations? Medications?

And yes indeed must we thank the wonders of the internet, for it's absence would certainly negate any possibility of any of us realizing strange synchs exactly like this!

Wow, seems like Im invisible!  I had a time glitch with my NR account the same time everybody what talking about,*thought it was thursday, but*...actually, i  mentioned it twice.

In man's analysis and understanding of himself, it is as well to know from whence he came as whither he is going.   Edgar Cayce

Beliefs are tools for social conditioning, rather than expressions of inner realization or inner truth.   unknown
Ad Verecundiam

95 (edited by lyra 2006-06-14 06:16:14)

treehugger wrote:

Wow, seems like Im invisible!  I had a time glitch with my NR account the same time everybody what talking about,*thought it was thursday, but*...actually, i  mentioned it twice.

Uh oh...somebody's being sensitive!   !!  You've mentioned this before.   You know, we've all been there....I think most people's posts actually go unresponded to, but it's usually not anything personal.  I saw your post, but it didn't directly pertain to feeling off with the days, and didn't tie in with synchs or number sightings, so for that reason I didn't include it in the list.  You weren't "invisible" though. 

Here's irony though.....awhile back, you had started a thread asking people on the forum if they've ever experienced a particular phenomenon, can't remember what it was now.  I had actually, the same exact thing, to a T, and so posted a paragraph of my experience.

Well, someone else came on after and posted their story.

You responded to them, but didn't acknowledge mine.  I waited, figuring you'd get around to it.

The other poster wrote you back.

Then you wrote them back, which turned into a back and forth conversation, meanwhile it was like I never even posted anything at all.   Like you all were purposely sidestepping it.   I actually walked away from that thinking, Huh.....treehugger's got beef with me I guess.  !    I don't know what I did, but, okay. 

And then I went back in and just deleted my post, thinking, Screw that.  Go through all the trouble of posting my experience only to be purposely ignored!   harumph!   (picture stalking off, in a huff, with a bruised ego.)   big_smile  haha

Things are not always what they seem to be.  We've all been there though.  Try not to feel slighted.  It's a busy messageboard, lots of people probably are posting whlie at work, short on time.  Morningsun76 once pointed out to me something regarding this very thing - post without expectation.  He said that because I was feeling slighted/ignored, and I realized, it's good advise!    Can't be expecting the gold star every time we post.  Know that people are reading your stuff though, even if they're not always able to respond.  And when they don't respond, maybe it's because they honestly overlooked your post, or didn't have anything meaningful to add to it.  Ego/assumptions are such a pitfall though!!  Boo the ego!    big_smile  hahaha

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

Thank for your post Lyra. Yea, bit sensitive today, had some problems with a neighbor over stupid stuff. I hate emails because sometimes emotions get read into them that werent intended to begin with. Why cant people just pick up the phone or talk in person anymore?  You are completely right, I was just being a sensitve old lady. hehe  It really wasnt intended for anyone in particular, just wierd emotional things are going on around me and I am not sure how to deal with it.

In man's analysis and understanding of himself, it is as well to know from whence he came as whither he is going.   Edgar Cayce

Beliefs are tools for social conditioning, rather than expressions of inner realization or inner truth.   unknown
Ad Verecundiam

treehugger wrote:

Thank for your post Lyra. Yea, bit sensitive today, had some problems with a neighbor over stupid stuff. I hate emails because sometimes emotions get read into them that werent intended to begin with. Why cant people just pick up the phone or talk in person anymore?

I don't know, but it's why I just avoid people.  wink   They have way too much drama and repeating personal programs for my liking.

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
-----

lyra wrote:
treehugger wrote:

Thank for your post Lyra. Yea, bit sensitive today, had some problems with a neighbor over stupid stuff. I hate emails because sometimes emotions get read into them that werent intended to begin with. Why cant people just pick up the phone or talk in person anymore?

I don't know, but it's why I just avoid people.  wink   They have way too much drama and repeating personal programs for my liking.

No shit!  When I do try and avoid people I get blamed for being anti-social, so I just cant win.  Now my catch -22 situation is my bi-polar friend.  I just couldnt deal with all she entailed, so I pulled back for a couple months, I saw her almost every day because she only lives a few houses up from me, but it wasnt the all-encompassing relationship she expected me to continue.  She ripped me to shreds and believe me, she is one of those people if you leave her *club*, you are vilified.  So I have to play *the game* in order to keep peace in the neighborhood.  And her life isnt *normal* for her unless there is chaos, so its hard to be around her for long, lord knows how I did it for 4yrs.     

Sorry everybody, I didnt mean to change the flavor of the thread.  Im done boo-hooing.   Thanks again for your response Lyra.

Ad Verecundiam

99 (edited by lyra 2006-06-14 11:38:33)

treehugger wrote:
lyra wrote:
treehugger wrote:

No shit!  When I do try and avoid people I get blamed for being anti-social, so I just cant win.  Now my catch -22 situation is my bi-polar friend.  I just couldnt deal with all she entailed, so I pulled back for a couple months, I saw her almost every day because she only lives a few houses up from me, but it wasnt the all-encompassing relationship she expected me to continue.  She ripped me to shreds and believe me, she is one of those people if you leave her *club*, you are vilified.  So I have to play *the game* in order to keep peace in the neighborhood.  And her life isnt *normal* for her unless there is chaos, so its hard to be around her for long, lord knows how I did it for 4yrs.     

Sorry everybody, I didnt mean to change the flavor of the thread.  Im done boo-hooing.   Thanks again for your response Lyra.

Well hey, you live near me, come hang out with us!  Stimulating conversation, and no drama!  big_smile  (ps edit...I'm serious too - an NR member is visiting us this weekend, and it would be really cool to have a mini NR get together or something on Saturday here where we live!  I invited another NR member who lives within a 2-3 hour drive but he won't be able to make it.  But how neat would that be to round up a few NR members for a spur of the moment gathering!)

Not to sound like a fortune cookie, but sometimes it's better to walk away and be villified than to stick around and be energetically drained.  And besides, you can only be villified if you choose to participate.  If you back out of the game, it only leaves one player.  Then she's left raging at nothing.  Or maybe she'll be raging to your neighbors....and maybe they'll listen, and side with her.  But then you'll realize where your true friends are, right?  Those who would side with the drama queen energy vampires, helping to fan the drama flames, aren't people we need to be dealing with anyway.   If anything it's more like "Good riddance!" 

Good books, a cup of tea, and a nice walk in nature.  That's what it's all about!  Forget the neighbors and their manufactured drama.  Just walk away.  Leave them playing the game by themselves, you're quitting!  tongue

-----
-----

Thanks for the invite, Ill would love to.

Ad Verecundiam

Hear Hear Lyra!
Just walk away!  Who needs it??!!
And treehugger, it's the bi-polars who can really hook you into their drama and chaos.
They're not happy unless they're causing some kind of uproar.  That's their racket.
Oops!  I just bought into the thread change too.  But what the hey.

treehugger wrote:

Thanks for the invite, Ill would love to.

Cool, go check your email!  smile

-----
-----

Tom Paine wrote:

That's okay, it's not like there's anything else to talk about in this thread now that we didn't get hit by any comets and there was no reptillian mass exodus.  big_smile

-----
-----

Tom Paine wrote:

Hear Hear Lyra!
Just walk away!  Who needs it??!!
And treehugger, it's the bi-polars who can really hook you into their drama and chaos.
They're not happy unless they're causing some kind of uproar.  That's their racket.

Thanks Tom.

Ad Verecundiam

Hey, I'm gonna bump this post again, because I'm having that weird day-confusion thing again (first time since the flurry that happened to multiple people about a month ago as mentioned in this post).

Right now it's Tuesday, when my body feels like it's *certain* that it's Wednesday.  It wasn't just overnight either; yesterday just felt like a really long day, and now it feels like two days should have transpired when only one actually did.  This is exactly what happened last time, like some major shift has occurred or is in the process of occurring.

Anyone else getting it this time around?