Re: Reptoids leaving soon?

I used to feel I was a 4D creature operating a 3D body but suddenly, yesterday, it was like the 4D was gone and now I'm just a talking monkey. So now I'm unprotected and I feel I'm under attack from negative somethings. And yes, it does feel like everything is wrong. My guess is that there was/is this "battle" going on, and the meteorite thing has something to do with it, and I got shot in the head in the 4D, and, who knows, there's something big happening. By the way, being 3D-only sucks.

The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.

Ayahuasca wrote:
montalk wrote:

If not a coincidence, then a symbolic echo from an alternate timeline.

I have to admit that although I rarely take any of these apocalyptic predictions seriously nowadays, I do wonder if perhaps all these predicted disasters really do happen, but to folks on a different timeline.

Perhaps all these predicted disasters are where major timeline splits happen.

I agree... I've experienced similar oddities on a personal level, and have always thought that I was just being a little crazy, (or thought I was developing early Alzheimers)!  But WOW!... To see an event so major "bleed through" is astounding!!  And it makes me think that TPTB really have no idea what they're dealing with, or they're just absolutlely incapable of shielding the public away from certain knowledge anymore.  Isn't this along the lines of what I've been reading about "ascending into 4D".... maybe it's a blending of the various 3D realities into one?  Just a thought.

Hkelukka wrote:

It's been around 2-3 years since i've last had that feeling and the fear is so overwhelming it is hard to keep control of your mind even tho i dont see anything or hear anything. It is as if my mind is crying in horror at something it is seeing. So it makes me wonder what the heck was going on.

Possibly another "abduction cycle" has begun for you?  Or you're picking up on the terror of yourself in another timeline.  Stand strong and be safe. smile

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." ~ Mark Twain

OK well I just spent the greater part of the week thinking that THIS weekend was NEXT weekend!  Maybe we should just do away with this time thing, as it seems to be getting outta control! lol

I listened to Coast to Coast last night, and right on the heels of announcing that Julien's predictions didn't come to pass came out another one about an imminent nuclear attack from suitcase nukes that have been smuggled into the U.S. 

So anyway, what's for lunch?

It is not for us to understand love, but simply to make space for it.

64 (edited by Tom Paine 2006-05-26 12:38:35)

Here we are at the Dark o' the Moon and all kinds of weird signs and omens are weaving
their way in and out of our consciousnesses.  What a great time for THEM to insinuate
fear and/or terror. 
Hopefully as Montalk said that this is just symbolic echoes from alternate timelines.

Ever had a shivver run through your spine and have someone say to you
"Did someone just walk over your grave?" 

Now where would an idea like that come from if there wasn't something to it?

I talked with my mother and she said that she felt like it was today all the way till late noon and then suddenly thought it was thursday or so for the duration of the day.

Also, i had a finnish exam today and i had tremendous trouble concentrating. And as some of you know, i tend to enjoy writing and have a easy time writing very long things about very common or obscure topics. For me to feel so out of place and have tremendous trouble writing is unusual. Also, to me, it feels like i dont belong on this timeline.

It feels as if there is a ripple going on through the world and it interfered with the connection. Image your spiritual self as being above you and you're connection to your spiritual self is "smoke" So it is easily dispersed by wind but not for example, by speech. So now, all of us who feel disconnected should meditate and seek out our higher selfs and re-establish the connection. To seek within as we have obviously been knocked off balance.

Sounds sound different. I distinctly remeber that yesterday i watched an animation on my computer that i got because a friend told me to get it an the sounds were all different than today and i do not believe i changed anything.

Perhapse a prelude to this was one of the posts on this forum about "date being wrong" that one user made a few days back about forums posts being one day early or late. wink

All this week, I haven't known what day it was.  Seriously!  And a few days ago, I was trying to do simple math counting the days since a certain event, and I just got flabbergasted.  Until I realized that the event happened on a day different that I thought it did.  Weird... maybe it's just that the marble bag has been dropped on the hardwood floor and all the contents are spilling out underneath the sofa... lol  tongue

"The unknown does not incite fear, but dependence on the known does." - J. Krishnamurti

Holy crap!  I just saw this thread now, and I'm completely floored; last week I also had that Thursday-Friday phenemenon as well, and it was at the tail end of a week that I was utterly out of sorts, very tired and depressed and feeling like everything was wrong all the time.  By Thursday night I was so done with the week, I had the urge to do things in my routine that I normally do on Friday, and so by the time I had to go to work on Friday everything just felt really, really weird... I couldn't put my finger on it, but it was really really bizarre, and it took me the better part of the long weekend just to get myself straightened out.

And then in contrast, tonight (Tuesday the 30th running into Wednesday the 31st), I feel absolutely wonderful, like the "fog" has finally lifted.

I'll tell you, these energy waves are getting intense these days; the highs and lows keep coming faster and faster.  And when the lows come, it takes all my strength to keep my inner light going and keep the grays at bay; I can sense them when I'm about to go to bed on those evenings, and I have to focus for quite some time before I feel I've warded them off to the point I can safely fall to sleep in peace.  And the most recent and one of the strongest of those times was last week; everything was just completely batty.  I'm very glad to feel like I'm back in the light again.

I guess nobody noticed but my thread on 2006-05-25 10:47:41  there was a glitch and my posts were posting as *yesterday* instead of saying *today*.  I thought maybe I showing signs of short term memory loss!

In man's analysis and understanding of himself, it is as well to know from whence he came as whither he is going.   Edgar Cayce

Beliefs are tools for social conditioning, rather than expressions of inner realization or inner truth.   unknown
Ad Verecundiam

does this count as "an evacuation exercise of the U.S. Congress"?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060526/pl … sssecurity

I am very intrigued by this Thursday-Friday phenomenon.

I seem to recall the same feeling. I have asked a few coworkers who agree. (although, the feeling is not all that uncommon at our place of employment)

I am not too keen on alternate realities/dimensions/universes but here is a random scenario that has been running through my head.

Julien predicted an impact on Thursday 5/25.  What if the impact actually happened in the evening of 5/25 causing catastrophic destruction to the planet, but somehow. . . something was reset to the beginning of 5/25 in an alternate . . . existence, where the impact did *not* happen (obviously)?

Perhaps we experienced two Thursdays, leading to the recent Thursday-Friday phenomenon.

Or am I tripping?

sandwich--your thoughts paralell mine on this.  The 'glitch' we experienced on the Thursday-
Friday phenomenon could well be the fact that we (in this timeline) did not experience the
whack from a comet fragment while people in another timeline, those who 'chose' to experience
catastrophe, were in fact whacked.  Intriguing yes, very much so.

72 (edited by lyra 2006-06-07 09:55:59)

That's just so weird that so many people had the Thursday/Friday phenomenon during that same week.  And actually, it happened again yesterday and today....I would have sworn it was Friday yesterday.  But it was Tuesday.  Then riding up in the elevator this morning a guy I worked with shook his head and said, "I thought it was Friday..."  And then another woman we work with (the same one from the first time this happened in fact) has said two or three times now that "...it feels like it's Friday..."

Weird.  Either we've all got some sort of "Hurry up and be Friday already!" issue going on, or time is getting really screwed up.  !  big_smile  Although I can actually sort of rationally explain why it may have happened this time.  Here where I work they had a two day Board of Directors meeting at this office, fully catered breakfasts and lunches, lots of people bustling to and fro for two days.  So by the time it was winding down I think everybody was just secretly hoping it was the weekend already. big_smile big_smile  I don't know.

Still doesn't explain what happened two weeks ago though!!!  I'm thinking that was an all out timeline change.

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

73 (edited by kljsadfhklj 2006-06-07 09:52:05)

sandwich, that's exactly what happened. I feel another "time shift" also happened yesterday/today, perhaps because of the 6/6/6 thing.

EDIT: what a post-synch, eh, lyra?

The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.

74 (edited by lyra 2006-06-07 10:11:05)

......Oh, and another possible "side effect" of this timeline change....immediately after that Thursday/Friday thing two weeks ago began the phenomenon of running into people that I haven't seen in forever.   It was weird.   But in my case, I went into one of my old email accounts that I don't use anymore and saw an old email in there from a buddy named Mike that I was friends with for 8 years in California.  I decided to send him an email and see what he's been up to, since we haven't talked in almost 2 years.  He immediately wrote me back....then within three days he was contacted by phone by another girl we both used to know named Julie...whom he hasn't talked to since maybe early 2001!  She hunted him down and rang him up.  They used to be really close, and we've all roommated together in some form or another, so that was REALLY weird that all three of us would have indirectly linked up within the same three days after years of no contact. 

Then right after that Tom and I were hunting for a parking spot downtown and as I'm sitting at a red light I realize that I recognize the guy's voice talking on the street corner to my left.  I look over and see an NR poster who lives here in Cville too.....whom we haven't seen in person in almost a year.  !  He saw us and began waving, but the light turned green and there was a car behind us and we had to go.  But I mean, it was bizarre timing.   What are the odds?  I wonder if anybody else has had stuff like this happen to them within the past two weeks or so...

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

I don't know if I'm a bit late posting this, but I've only just read the thread.  Reading about the Thursay/Friday mixup, I remembered having something happen to me. I checked my diary and now I remember - but it was Tuesday and I thought the next day was Thursday because I didn't want to do tuck shop duty (oh the mundane life!!!) - that was scheduled for Thursday.  I felt like that all Tuesday, thinking the next day was Thursday.  It was only later that evening, I realised I was 'in' the wrong day.  That doesn't normally happen to me.

Strange, hey.

Cipher.

"And your truth will set you free!" Cipher

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift.  The rational mind is a faithful servant.  We have created a society which honours the servant but has forgotten the gift." Albert Einstein