Re: Reptoids leaving soon?

Well the funny thing is, sooner or later one of these predictions has to come true, just on sheer probability wink

Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to start duct-taping the windows just yet.

But every day I find myself wishing more and more that something strange *would* happen.  This is just so uh, you know, bland!

This is no time for the righteous
Only the wicked survive
Bake up a batch of the Yellow Cake
Bake up a batch of the lies
- - - - -[ Yellow Cake - Ministry - Rio Grande Blood (2006)

montalk wrote:

From what I understand, she believes RS is the magic bullet because it comes from the subconscious, and the subconscious does not lie.

That appears to be her belief.

montalk wrote:

It's certainly more reliable than EVP. But if RS doesn't always come from the subconscious, then there is a chance RS can still be an avenue of manipulation and placing total trust in RS invites deception.

I agree.

montalk wrote:

...or by June reptilian ships will indeed have burst out from the oceans, comet fragments will have annihilated the Atlantic coasts, and Planet X will have swung by. In that case, I'll take back everything I have ever said about reverse speech, zetatalk, and the Exopolitics folks.

haha. . well I guess one of you will be retracting something here shortly!  I mentioned Zetatalk to her and she said she didn't want her site to become like that, and that she'll make a public apology if she is incorrect.

In any case, I don't plan to be on the timeline where I have to run around shooting Lizzies with my vinegar-charged SuperSoaker!

It is not for us to understand love, but simply to make space for it.

18 (edited by tenetnosce 2006-04-30 09:26:15)

Ayahuasca wrote:

It's also interesting that in 2004 nobody (that I'm aware of) predicted the one major disaster that did happen (Tsunami).

The timing of the event and it's association with water was accurately predicted within a week by WebBot analysis.  The reports are currently predicting a set of events near the end of August of this year that make the Tsunami look like a minor irritation.  Interestingly, it also indicates that a preview or "echo" of these events will occur in May.

ayahuasca wrote:

Personally I'm quite certain that come June we'll all still be here and feeling just fine!

. . . or we'll be somewhere else feeling just fine!  wink

Things have gradually come true, just not as soon as predicted. Comets could hit us ten years from now, but that neither confirms nor is denied by whatever predictions are made for May. The question is whether the basis of a prediction is reasonable or suspect. If reasonable, then either incomplete information or misinterpretation would ruin it. If suspect, then you have to look more closely for possible motives since this can indirectly point to the truth. And you can compare the patterns of past failed predictions to the characteristics of a current one to see whether it's already shaping up to be flop.

As it stands, the May prediction has too many of the typical red flags for me to buy it. Not only that, but an event so significant would certainly alter my life drastically and therefore create precursors that should now be evident. And if nothing happens in May, what will Peggy do when something similar is eventually about to happen and the signs are all around? Obviously it's in the interest of the manipulators to create as many overblown false predictions as possible prior to the real thing. Reverse speech is useful, but may require just as much discernment to filter noise from signal and deception from truth as with anything, so throwing out the baby with the bathwater is another risk if the prediction fails.

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

20 (edited by montalk 2006-05-01 03:12:04)

Almost forgot... Goro Adachi has been tracking the signs as usual and has some interesting things to say about May-June:

http://www.goroadachi.com/etemenanki/up … htm#043006

Goro wrote:

(I must comment here that these days seemingly everyone and his brother is screaming 'May is da month!' - many of them rebounding from their disappointing experience with the over-hyped and uneventful 'late March' window they were so focused on before. Just to make clear that I'm not part of that crowd, I'll point out that by January of this year I was already discussing this period as being highly DP2-driven, i.e. very meaningful and potentially 'explosive'.)

tenetnosce wrote:

The timing of the event and it's association with water was accurately predicted within a week by WebBot analysis.  The reports are currently predicting a set of events near the end of August of this year that make the Tsunami look like a minor irritation.  Interestingly, it also indicates that a preview or "echo" of these events will occur in May.

I have a funny feeling about September. Or at least I can't see anything beyond that month, and it would be the two year echo window of the hurricanes smacking Florida, and around the same time of year Katrina hit New Orleans. Hmm, interesting times.

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

21 (edited by zonabi 2006-05-01 10:51:01)

i predict that prophets will continue to warn symbolically as beings trifle to understand the literal meanings of things intangible, something above reasoning and precognition. as we hustle and bustle, running numbers and marking calendars of the future, others are marking territory- NOW.

oh hey, nothing against prophecy- i love it!

"...i was taken by the hand, from the ocean to the sand..."
nitin sawhney - 'eastern eyes'

Extremely well said, Zonabi!
Our biggest problem seems to be taking things too literally and  insisting everything is 'outside' of us, depending upon those literal meanings.
Peace,
Summer

23 (edited by tenetnosce 2006-05-08 19:45:06)

Well tomorrow is supposedly the day!  Or is it the 25th?  Or is it May of next year?

I personally don't put too much stock in the prediction.  The reason being I would expect something of this import to be coming out from more than a couple sources.

What I can say is that today seemed to be tense for no particular reason.  I woke up in an agitated mood and have had difficulty breaking out of it.  Though I spent most of the day driving through some of the most beautiful scenery on the planet, I had a hard time simply enjoying myself.

I did snap out of it for a few moments when I saw a V-22 Osprey [Official Page Here] fly overhead, circle around once, and land at some spot in the wilderness just a couple of miles east of my location.  It was on the ground for less than a minute before taking off, circling around again, and heading off to the southwest. 

That was strange.  As if my entire day existed just to witness that one event.

I have a few pics of the craft.  Email me if interested.

I think the 25th of may is the close pass of the comet that broke up.

I was thinking about this post.  Was thinking about possible senarios involving an Art of War maneuver.  Feign defeat type of thing while ushering in a different type of slavery.  Then I seen the title to the new movie "See no Evil" and thought about the hollywood movie thread that goes over titles and possible correlations to the NWO's maneuvering.  But the movie doesn't come out till May 19.  hmm

Interesting though.  I'm wondering if they are going to fulfill this book of revelations thing before 2012 or not.  If they are we should be in the 3.5 years of "anti-christ" led peace.  But instead, everything is still the same old boring lunacy.  Maybe there's some time manipulation going on.  It sure does suck not being able to see what's really going on, if anything.

25 (edited by Hkelukka 2006-05-09 03:37:29)

Well, the major part of her prophecy was about the lizzies setting fire to the net which would make things.. hot.. around here. So the important thing to plan for would be akin to a bomb being set off near by or your house catching fire. A safe place to be. Like a large swimming pool nearby. So planning for this is no different than planning for a large scale fire in the city or area you live in. If this thingy dosnt come atleast you have a plan that you can use if something catches fire smile. Personally, i'll fill the pool in the front yard and jump into it the moment i see the sky catching fire big_smile Not much protection but its better than nothing i suppose

http://www.spaceweather.com/

"HERE THEY COME: More than 60 fragments of comet 73P are racing toward Earth. Top speed: 11,000 mph. There's no danger of a collision; at closest approach on May 12th - 14th, the mini-comets will be 6 million miles away"

"COMET OUTBURST: According to observers in Italy, fragment B of comet 73P/Schwassmann Wachmann 3 has suddenly brightened to 5th magnitude. The outburst probably signals another breakup of the furiously decaying comet-fragment."

why does this remind me of the 4400 wink

Well, hyperdimensional poo!  I guess I'll fry like butter on a skillet.  neutral

"approach on May 12th - 14th"

So what's that 25th date that I heard?  I got the prophecies all discombobulated.  Oh well.  I'll just sing "Don't worry, be Happy" and hope for the best.  smile

They're both dates for supposed impacts from comet fragments. . . no substantial confirmation for either one.

Well.. i did once see a dream where i am standing on the beach in helsinki in late spring or early autumn and watching comets rain down on estonia (which is a country across the bay) so the weather and time of year would match, but i am still more than a little sceptical about this. But what plans i have dont change depending on what will come. So no stress increase for me big_smile

I once had a dream that I was visiting my parents house and looked out the window at a tidal wave approaching.  Since they live in Michigan, I assumed that one wasn't literal!  big_smile

And my friend (male) had a dream that me and him were both females and walking naked around town. Talk bout freudian dreams big_smile