Topic: The Urantia Cult is a Skull & Bones Spin-Off - by Alex Constantine

Recently discovered Alex Constantine's new(er) blog at http://aconstantineblacklist.blogspot.com. His Psychic Dictatorship book is high quality research, and it has been updated and is now available on CDROM directly from Alex. I found this short series of articles to be very thought provoking:

http://alexconstantine.blogspot.com/200 … ntrol.html

A Urantia, 9/11Truth.org & CIA Mind Control Technology Development Timeline

Byron Belitson – founder of 911Truth.org and a figure to be reckoned with in the 911 Truth Movement, publisher of Jim Marrs' book on the NYC air assaults under the Origin imprint – is the world's leading guru in the Urantia movement, a front for the research & development of CIA mind-controlling psychotronics.

I've attached a highly instructive history of the Urantia cult at the end of the lead article on psychotronics, tracing its origins to Seventh-Day Adventism and the Kellogg family.

Background briefing – For a "BRIEF HISTORY OF THE APOLCALYPSE" in relation to Urantia programming, the Family of God and other prominent theocratic/intelligence cults, see:

http://www.abhota.info/end3.htm

Also see Nico Haupt's fine work on Urantia & the surreal "BizarreGate" encroachments and infiltrations of the 9/11 movement in the December archive bin.

Hi-dee-ho.

– Alex Constantine

Another article was written with a response to Alex here:

http://activistnyc.wordpress.com/2007/1 … bigotry-2/

Agent-baiting, guilt by association, and religious bigotry

P.S., 10/30/2007: I just now came across A Urantia, 9/11Truth.org & CIA Mind Control Technology Development Timeline by Alex Constantine. Here, Constantine does NOT claim that Urantia is a “Skull and Bones spinoff,” nor does he cast any other aspersions on the founders of Urantia. Instead this page talks about possible infiltration of the Urantia movement by the NSA and CIA, long after its founding. On this page, Constantine comes across as reasonably cautious, although he nevertheless gives credence to some hard-to-believe claims such as “It is believed that secret technology also presently allows for direct wireless access to an unwitting subject’s visual cortex both for inputting and downloading of realtime awake and dreaming field of vision data.”

I should learn more about the CIA’s mind control experiments. It is known, at least, that the CIA did conduct such experiments, although some of the claims that have been made about them have been rather wacky. (See the thread Judy Wood and the False Memory Syndrome Foundation in the Truth Action forum.)

Anyhow, so far I’ve seen nothing to indicate that Urantia is an especially “cultish” (in the sense of especially authoritarian and/or brainwashing) religious movement. That being the case, if indeed Urantia has been infiltrated by the CIA or NSA, then, as I said earlier, it merely has the same problems in that regard as a lot of other groups, both religious and political. So I still see no good reason to be especially wary of Urantia people in the 9/11 Truth movement merely on account of their religion.

And in turn Alex responded further:

http://aconstantineblacklist.blogspot.c … ivist.html

The Urantia Cult is a Skull & Bones Spin-Off - Response to "New York City Activist"

The Kelloggs were Seventh Day Adventists, and I devote more attention to this church than the Yale secret society because that link is more relevant to Urantia's metaphysics. BUT it isn't all metaphysics. The Urantia Book is a "treatise" on racial eugenics, a political and academic document that reflects the beliefs and serves the political purposes of the social class that makes up S&B:

Prescott Bush's "trading with enemy" (Nazis) was "unknown publicly and had no bearing when he ran for Senator in 1950, but last minute revelations of his "contacts with birth controllers" … "cost him the election ... " (Yale and many of the Skull & Bones’ family have been at the forefront of the 'race-science movement' - a whole story in itself. Yale economist Irving Fisher, S&B 1888, was the founder of the American Eugenics Society.)"
http://www.ctrl.org/boodleboys/boodleboys1.html

Dr. Kellogg himself was a great believer in race science, and so was his psychiatric coeval in the founding of Urantia, William Sadler. Salter notes: "Sadler got his start working for Dr. John Harvey Kellogg, Adventist surgeon," and writes of "the intimate connections" to Skull & Bones.

Sadler was employed by an S&B family. Further, there is Sadler's marriage to Leona Kellogg. Sadler was an S&B family member, too; that's two members of the family founding the Urantia sect, not one, as assumed above.

Many interesting articles on this frequently updated blog, check it out!

Tim

Re: The Urantia Cult is a Skull & Bones Spin-Off - by Alex Constantine

If Urantia is really a front for a CIA-sponsored mind-control program, then there was probably some spooky sh*t happening right under my nose when I lived in Chicago.  I used to live half a block away from the Urantia world headquarters.  Before I knew what it was, I was freaked out by the building.  I never saw anything weird--it just felt weird.  Then I picked up the Urantia book in a library and I realized I'd seen the name before...On my own street! 

And if the leading guru of Urantia is in the 9/11 movement then...well, that raises my eyebrows.

You can't change a tiger's stripes,
but you can avoid its teeth.

I bought the book last summer, having heard nothing about it but it seeming pretty "interesting". I couldn't get past the 50th page though: it just seemed like an endless account of the various celestial, galactic, solar and planetary hierarchies...definitely not anything that would particularly help or inspire one.
Then its seemingly hypothetical account of various civilizations throughout the universe were largely superficial. Although they may have been true, there was no depth provided in their description and no planetary coordinates provided.
The C's say it was channelled from discarnate entities of Earth, so it's quite likely the information is distorted to some degree based upon the lack of perception and experience that is all to common within this astral realm. As to what the "Urantians" espouse or believe in, their core spiritual philosophy, I'm uncertain.
Perhaps someone with more knowledge could provide us with an account of their beliefs.

"Don't eat any wooden nickels."

4 (edited by persephonevii 2007-12-02 16:29:50)

I always thought the Urantia material was dodgy at the best of times... I mean is it really that important to know all the nitty-gritty details of who lives where in the universe? No, not really. It's nice to know, but people can and have lived and evolved without that knowledge.

[s]Scrap [/s]that

If you're not a believer in God or Christ I don't see how the Urantia will hold any kind of lasting interest. It's something of a radical expansion of the Bible and in a language that's easy to read. By some reports the Urantia was delivered through other-dimensional beings. The Ra Material states that the communication was unauthorized by some governing body of councilors stationed in a higher dimensional vibration within Saturn’s rings. The Ra Material also states that Christ was like, just some healer, so again one must pick from the writing what one chooses. Even if the book was unauthorized it still presents a truly stunning picture of a multiverse absolutely filled with departments and stations of celestial beings, administrators, and angelic world-governors, all in the service of a Universal Father and Christ. The book reminds me somewhat of my favorite Keith Giffen issues of The Legion of Super Heroes and fully illustrates the idea of infinite possibilities for learning through spiritual ascension.

I sometimes pick a word at random and preform a search through the online version of the Urantia at http://www.urantia.org/detail.html#Titles. Here are some random quotes I picked up:

The Lucifer manifesto was issued at the annual conclave of Satania on the sea of glass, in the presence of the assembled hosts of Jerusem, on the last day of the year, about two hundred thousand years ago, Urantia time. Satan proclaimed that worship could be accorded the universal forces--physical, intellectual, and spiritual--but that allegiance could be acknowledged only to the actual and present ruler, Lucifer, the "friend of men and angels" and the "God of liberty."

Uh-huh. Yeah, right. Sure thing, Lucy.

Whatever the early origins of trouble in the hearts of Lucifer and Satan, the final outbreak took form as the Lucifer Declaration of Liberty. The cause of the rebels was stated under three heads:

1. The reality of the Universal Father. Lucifer charged that the Universal Father did not really exist, that physical gravity and space-energy were inherent in the universe, and that the Father was a myth invented by the Paradise Sons to enable them to maintain the rule of the universes in the Father's name. He denied that personality was a gift of the Universal Father. He even intimated that the finaliters were in collusion with the Paradise Sons to foist fraud upon all creation since they never brought back a very clear-cut idea of the Father's actual personality as it is discernible on Paradise. He traded on reverence as ignorance. The charge was sweeping, terrible, and blasphemous. It was this veiled attack upon the finaliters that no doubt influenced the ascendant citizens then on Jerusem to stand firm and remain steadfast in resistance to all the rebel's proposals . . .

As you ascend in the survival experience, you will broaden your universe concepts and extend your horizon of meanings and values; and thus will you be able the better to understand why such beings as Lucifer and Satan are permitted to continue in rebellion. You will also better comprehend how ultimate (if not immediate) good can be derived from time-limited evil. After you attain Paradise, you will really be enlightened and comforted when you listen to the superaphic philosophers discuss and explain these profound problems of universe adjustment. But even then, I doubt that you will be fully satisfied in your own minds. At least I was not even when I had thus attained the acme of universe philosophy. I did not achieve a full comprehension of these complexities until after I had been assigned to administrative duties in the superuniverse, where by actual experience I have acquired conceptual capacity adequate for the comprehension of such many-sided problems in cosmic equity and spiritual philosophy. As you ascend Paradiseward, you will increasingly learn that many problematic features of universe administration can only be comprehended subsequent to the acquirement of increased experiential capacity and to the achievement of enhanced spiritual insight. Cosmic wisdom is essential to the understanding of cosmic situations.

Justice in a mercy-dominated universe may be slow, but it is certain.

Since the triumph of Christ, all Norlatiadek is being cleansed of sin and rebels. Sometime before Michael's death in the flesh the fallen Lucifer's associate, Satan, sought to attend such an Edentia conclave, but the solidification of sentiment against the archrebels had reached the point where the doors of sympathy were so well-nigh universally closed that there could be found no standing ground for the Satania adversaries. When there exists no open door for the reception of evil, there exists no opportunity for the entertainment of sin. The doors of the hearts of all Edentia closed against Satan; he was unanimously rejected by the assembled System Sovereigns, and it was at this time that the Son of Man "beheld Satan fall as lightning from heaven."

Cast out. Every door shut, every eye closed, every face turned away . . .

"Oh where have you been, my blue-eyed son? Where have you been, my darling young one?" - Roxy Music (B. Dylan)