http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/siriarc/c_matrix_0245-coppertop.jpg

Or

[size=16]YOUR INNER TRUTH[/size]   

[size=24]Walk
A
Magickian
[/size]

11   23   11

152 (edited by Skyalmian 2007-05-18 02:04:38)

Re: Stuart Wilde

What he wrote in an article I had saved has come to mind recently...

Meanwhile, Israel took a fatal hit and never recovered. That rattled the Brotherhood of the Snake. But it didn't do the Palestinians any good either, as they never got their homeland back in spite of Israel's collapse. Meanwhile, the leadership of the Fourth Reich [United States] changed several times, but it was now wheezing from various economic woes and the sheer weight of its lies. Agents of the Snake assassinated a prominent political figure, and people remembered the Martin Luther King murder, which everyone including Mr. King's widow said was not committed by the patsy, James Earl Ray. The days of snake oil were almost over.

I've started wondering if the one mentioned there is the Republican candidate from Texas (and former Libertarian Party '88 candidate) who, in the May 15 Fox News Republican Debate, went up against the drag-wearing guy who was mayor of NYC at the time of 2001-09-11 (yes, I'm being deliberately cryptic, not comfortable mentioning names due to a word in the above quote, lest search bots seize upon the combos)...especially after the absolutely enormous grassroots support he gained after the Fox News debate last night (he won 1st place in Fox's phone poll before sliding to second place, the latter event of which was probably a lie) and subsequent Hiss of the Snake's lies and attempts at discrediting/slandering him. Most recent development has the Michigan GOP chairman trying to have him banned from future debates. But the last bastion of freedom, the internet, is making things a pain in the buttcheek for the totalitarian establishment. The more they try to smear/slander/censor him, the more of a monolith he becomes. And this has happened in such an incredibly short time. yikes

[Tinfoil On] If he really aims to win and do what he says he will, then he's being suicidally naive, considering that he stated on the first Republican debate (MSNBC's May 5th one) that he would abolish the IRS and return to sound money (gold/silver, thus getting rid of the Federal Reserve), and the last guy that tried that (JFK) didn't live long enough to... sad [/Tinfoil Off]

153 (edited by einjun 2007-06-27 01:20:14)

lyra wrote:
tiospaye1 wrote:

Whatever lingering respect I had for good ol' Stuie just did a nose dive into the muck and mire of the Newage spirit-trough.

9 Euros a day???!!!! For a whole year??!! Wow! That's what, like $4000. for the year to have the priviledge of unreserved access to the... um..... the Oracle who can take you to never-never land aka THE MORPH... down back to the left, right Stuie.

What an unfortunate sham.

Yeah,  sure, The Redeemer's Club. I have a name or two that would more adequately chracterize what kind of Club dear Stuie is running.

Apologies to all concerned for venting, but I'd like to give  a good heave-ho and give myself a kick in keester- that how you spell that word?- for getting suckered in by the guy, and being an avid reader of his tripe for a few months last year. I should know better by now: if it sounds too good to be true... then it is.

Seen another way: what a wonderful lesson in discernment.

Well that all seems a bit.....melodramatic, no?  !

<snip>
With Stuie, I take what works for me - modest priced books, free articles - and get what I can get out of it and forget the rest.  That's all anybody can do.

No, not melodramatic at all.  Just pure bewilderment. 

You see it is not the free/paid stuff it is bothering us all that much, but rather the bigger picture.   It is the negativity of the whole scenario. While at one point all of his writings were positive, now it is full of hatred and fear mongering.  Wilde has changed our lives in many ways and now I am a bit scared.  Why? It takes us to your next point.

lyra wrote:
belljar wrote:

I know how you feel it seems every writer I come across that I start to worship for what they say shows themselves eventually to be just another human being perhaps saying something greater than themselves? Who knows. In any case I have to take everything back within and walk the never ending road on my own.

That's a big topic right there.   Authors, truth seekers, spiritual people, etc. who begin to get worshipped by their readers.   Okay, BIG problem there. We should never worship anybody.  You mentined how these people eventually show themselves to be just another human.......that's exactly it.  We're all only just human.   By putting our favorite writers/authors/truth seekers/conspiracy researchers on these pedastals we're just setting ourselves up for a big letdown.
<snip>

I can see what you're attempting to say there -  a sort of zen thing - if you see the buddha on the road, kill him.  Nobody should be put on pedestal and we have to think for ourselves and all of that .....

You're to  kill the buddha on the road when you're your quest so that he(or your idea of him)  doesn't hold you up.  That is  WHOLE lot different frm the issue we have with Wilde here. What he had to say in his earlier books resonated so well. It was POSITIVE. There was an irreverance. It was light-hearted. The stuff was uplifting and it all made sense . It sort of fit in with our life experiences.
         Now the stuff he comes out with -- pure negativity. Ghouls? morph? reptiles? greys? and all other sorts of evil things!!!!  what the fu*k???????   is he catering to the whims of a bunch of nut-cases? I mean I cannot argue the presence/absence of these things. If they exist good for them, if they don't, good for us.

What bothers me is the fact that the guy who once was uplifting is mongering fear now and has a cult going which is expensive to be in.  Th harmony of the whole is getting messed up.

For the life of me I don't understand how anyone can accept both the old and new Wilde!!!!!!!!!! How can you just be selective?  And worse, preach to others to be too? Where is the integrity ???? Where is the harmony?  I am sorry, truth doesn't come in shades of grey.  t is either black or white.  if the harmony of the whole is jarring, then something is wrong with the whole.  Can't flter and just pretend everything is alright.

We are bitter, we are disappointed , and more than anything, we are perplexed. some of us are atleast.

Lyra, apologies if I came across as rude. No offense meant.  I am just letting my disappointment show. It is true that in the end, we have to rely on just ourselves. But something about it is bothering me.  Wilde's message was one of hope and upliftment. It was beautiful. It certainly changed my perspective on life for better. Now I have to doubt the positive things he said because of all his latest bizarre stuff.  If I believe all his earlier messages, am I going to end up like him? Fretting about ghouls and reptiles and spewing  absurd stuff????? 
I am perhaps disappointed by the fact that now I have to rely on myself again and completely get rid of Wilde's influence on me.  Maybe I am disappointed by the realization that I have to bloody grow up.

More from the "new" Wilde:

http://stuartwilde.com/Articles/SW_arti … armth.html

einjun wrote:

For the life of me I don't understand how anyone can accept both the old and new Wilde!!!!!!!!!!

All it takes is being free of your emotional/ego/identity investments. Then you can calmly and objectively pick out the few good things that are left. It's easy once you become balanced in your awareness of both the dark stuff and the positive stuff. Otherwise emotionalism takes over and makes you overreactive. Too much self-importance or hitching your personal identity on your idealized image of another naturally leads to just this kind of overreaction when the image no longer matches reality. What else is disappointment other than the countering of your own personal expectations? You liked the old Wilde, here is the new Wilde. Yes there are problems with the new, and that deserves its own discussion, but it would be an error to throw the baby out with the bathwater by thinking solely in terms of black vs white, while it would be wiser to "simply get what you can get out of it and forget the rest" as Lyra said because that is the active application of discernment -- and I don't think pointing out an error and offering a wiser alternative is preaching.

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

Annushka wrote:

Hi thebangkokcracker,
                     I agree it is a great forum and I am also a Stuart Wilde fan. I have been reading his books since I was a teenager. I have recently bought The Journey Beyond Enlightenment too.

I would love to meet Stuie. I am not surprised that you are excited about the seminar.

Stuie always makes me feel positive and I love his humour. The strange thing is that the other day on another forum someone posted one of his latest articles and a few people responded by saying that Stuart Wilde is negative and scary. I was very surprised as that is the opposite of what I feel about him.
  Take care, Anna. X

I think he's scary too now.  I am 27 and yet all his bizarre stuff just gives me the jeepers creepers. But I love his old stuff. Miracles and Silent Power are two of the best books I've ever read ....... :-)

157 (edited by Daisy 2007-06-27 00:55:54)

Einjun,

Obviously you're feeling let down by this guy because you respected & trusted him in the past. Don't take that out on Lyra, who, from what I can see, didn't say anything that warranted your defensive reaction. I guess she didn't have the same attachment to Stuart that you had, so that's why she's unfazed by all this. What's wrong with that?

Also, it's important to realise that just because you don't like what Stuart is doing now, doesn't mean you have to disregard all his earlier information, teachings or whatever. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater! If you liked his messages before, if they uplifted you & resonated with you, there must be some truth in them for you. The fact that he's changed his stance to something much more negative doesn't make all his previous material invalid.

And no, you won't "end up like him" and yes, you will have to rely on yourself again, but really you should have been doing that anyway. Use your own intuition to discern the truth, don't take everything that one person says as gospel or let it replace your own thinking. It's best not to elevate anyone to infallible status - we're all human beings after all!

On a side note, didn't someone mention that Stuart Wilde had an ayahuasca experience & seemed to have been oddly "different" ever since then? David Icke did the same thing and some commented that he seemed "off" afterwards too. That could explain the drastic change in SW's approach, couldn't it? Neg interference or something?

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." - Mark Twain

montalk wrote:

More from the "new" Wilde:

http://stuartwilde.com/Articles/SW_arti … armth.html

einjun wrote:

For the life of me I don't understand how anyone can accept both the old and new Wilde!!!!!!!!!!

All it takes is being free of your emotional/ego/identity investments. Then you can calmly and objectively pick out the few good things that are left. It's easy once you become balanced in your awareness of both the dark stuff and the positive stuff. Otherwise emotionalism takes over and makes you overreactive. Too much self-importance or hitching your personal identity on your idealized image of another naturally leads to just this kind of overreaction when the image no longer matches reality. What else is disappointment other than the contradiction of your own personal expectations? You liked the old Wilde, here is the new Wilde. Yes there are problems with the new, and that deserves its own discussion, but it would be an error to throw the baby out with the bathwater by thinking solely in terms of black vs white, while it would be wiser to "simply get what you can get out of it and forget the rest" as Lyra said because that is the active application of discernment. And I don't think pointing out an error and offering a wiser alternative is preaching.

hey montalk, thanks for your post. I can see what you're saying. You're right about maintain calmness and objectivity and keeping emotionalism out .......... I almost went about deleting my rant, but let it stay for the record. Hope Lyra isn't offended.
        But I'll have to disagree on the part about taking the message and disregarding the state of the messenger.  I cannot get rid of the feeling that something is not right somewhere.  The same intelligence/life-experience  that made me accept  the "old" Wilde is raising red-flags now.
    I am glad I found this forum. I have been thinking about Wilde's stuff and searching the net for the last few days about what people think about him and find out if I am alone in feeling that something is out of place with the "new" Wilde.  Just to learn and get a perspective.  Thanks again for your input.

Daisy wrote:

Einjun,

Obviously you're feeling let down by this guy because you respected & trusted him in the past. Don't take that out on Lyra, who, from what I can see, didn't say anything that warranted your defensive reaction. I guess she didn't have the same attachment to Stuart that you had, so that's why she's unfazed by all this. What's wrong with that?

Also, it's important to realise that just because you don't like what Stuart is doing now, doesn't mean you have to disregard all his earlier information, teachings or whatever. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater! If you liked his messages before, if they uplifted you & resonated with you, there must be some truth in them for you. The fact that he's changed his stance to something much more negative doesn't make all his previous material invalid.

And no, you won't "end up like him" and yes, you will have to rely on yourself again, but really you should have been doing that anyway. Use your own intuition to discern the truth, don't take everything that one person says as gospel or let it replace your own thinking. It's best not to elevate anyone to infallible status - we're all human beings after all!

On a side note, didn't someone mention that Stuart Wilde had an ayahuasca experience & seemed to have been oddly "different" ever since then? David Icke did the same thing and some commented that he seemed "off" afterwards too. That could explain the drastic change in SW's approach, couldn't it? Neg interference or something?

yeah, I guess I'm being immature ....... thanks :-)   Edited my post lest Lyra get mad :-)

I just looked up ayahuasca. Sounds similar to the stuff peyote or something Pirsig talks about in Lila .........

My two cents about Wilde are that I'd gladly drink a beer with him, and exchange ideas, stories, and techniques, but I sure as hell won't pay for that which is my own journey. His books are good and have some foresight. If what he says is right, we will all meet up for a big party once the fat controllers have been beaten out. So wait an see no?
  Knowone can free someone from things they harbor. Not really, they can only bring attention to them if you dont see them yourself. Some need to seek a mentor for that. Others do it another way. If you think you need it, do it, if you don't, don't.
  It all comes out in the wash anyway.

einjun wrote:

I just looked up ayahuasca. Sounds similar to the stuff peyote or something Pirsig talks about in Lila .........

Here's an example of what others were saying about it, just a few pages back on this very thread:

Lono wrote:

Years ago, when Stuie first wrote the God's Gladiators book, he had a message board on his site.  Keep in mind that all I had read from him at that point were his early books, like The Trick to Money Is Having Some, Sixth Sense, Whispering Winds of Change, etc.  So when I downloaded the GG book, I was quite shocked at the change in his thinking.  He had done a complete 180 from his earlier work, going from light and love to the morphs and ghouls without explaining the steps in between, and I was understandably confused. 

I wrote about this confusion on his message board, asking if anyone else thought the new ideas were contradictory to the old ones and how to reconcile this.  My remarks were not in any way inflammatory, but Stuie himself shot back a scathing remark to me, saying I needed to "clean out my mouse hole," and that I was a liar who was lying to myself, and that I needed to be warm and kind if I was going to make it.  I replied with confusion, restating my position in a more complete way in case I had been misunderstood.  He told me to get off his message board and never come back! He kept repeating the same things rather incoherently no matter what I said, and soon afterward he shut down the message board entirely.

I was very confused about this, and felt he had gone off the deep end.  I didn't find out until much later that his change happened after his Ayahuasca experience, and I feel he may have misinterpreted his visions.  Another board member who had known Stuie personally contacted me and explained that all his workshops now involved drugs, and that she had been kicked out when she refuse to take them.  She also stated that he had had a nervous breakdown during a seminar in NYC, and this seemed to precipitate his new ideas.  He is also, she stated, an alcoholic and a womanizer who insists that women around him bow down and serve him, and that he surrounds himself with a cadre of mindless, beautiful women. 

Now, how much of this to believe, I've never been sure.   Nor am I sure that even his weaknesses mean his message is wrong.  But I doublecheck my feelings before taking anything he says to heart.

Not long ago I had a dream in which Stuie was with a couple of older women who were draped over a couch.  He had a "Y" incision on his chest and abdomen exactly like they do with an autopsy.  I had a strange feeling that something was wrong, but I have no idea what it means.

OK-- enough rambling!  Take what I wrote with a grain of salt, because much of it is hearsay, and as I said, it doesn't necessarily negate his message.

Now, I'm not at all familiar with Stuart's ideas or the man himself, but if what everyone's saying is true, it sounds like something questionable happened during his drug experience which changed him for the worse. Taking drugs can open you up to all kinds of energies, and negative entities will especially latch onto people who've given up their control in this way. So who knows what's going on with this guy.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." - Mark Twain

Daisy wrote:
einjun wrote:

Now, I'm not at all familiar with Stuart's ideas or the man himself, but if what everyone's saying is true, it sounds like something questionable happened during his drug experience which changed him for the worse. Taking drugs can open you up to all kinds of energies, and negative entities will especially latch onto people who've given up their control in this way. So who knows what's going on with this guy.

Thanks for pointing me to Lono's post Daisy. That's exactly what I wanted to know. Somebody confrontedWilde with the contradictions.  So Wilde just got nasty ..........hmmm

If you aren't familiar with his work do check them out, the older ones - Miracles, Silent Power and Trick to Money is Having Some are the books I've read. I just recently read Napoleon Hill's Think  and Grow Rich and many of the ideas there were not as moving to me because I have already learnt them from Wilde.  You can get his books for really cheap.

163 (edited by lyra 2007-06-27 08:55:09)

einjun wrote:

No, not melodramatic at all.  Just pure bewilderment.

I'm confused.  Are you tiospaye writing under a new name?  Because you quoted my response to tiospaye with a clarification, as if you were him.

einjun wrote:

I can see what you're attempting to say there -  a sort of zen thing - if you see the buddha on the road, kill him......You're to  kill the buddha on the road when you're your quest so that he(or your idea of him)  doesn't hold you up.

Um, no, not even close.  That's not at all what I said.  I never advocated the mindset of "kill the buddha."   Where'd you get that from?  Here is the FULL quote of what I wrote:

lyra from several pages back wrote:

That's a big topic right there.   Authors, truth seekers, spiritual people, etc. who begin to get worshipped by their readers.   Okay, BIG problem there. We should never worship anybody.  You mentined how these people eventually show themselves to be just another human.......that's exactly it.  We're all only just human.   By putting our favorite writers/authors/truth seekers/conspiracy researchers on these pedastals we're just setting ourselves up for a big letdown.   And it's dangerous because you're putting them above you - we all should ultimately be peers.  Not "mega worshipped guru who can do no wrong" and then "his/her readers who are beneath them, looking up to them and hanging on their every word."     

Kind of encourages the mentality of "I can't think for myself.  I wait for my worshipped guru to show me the way."  Only to realize one day that OH MY GOD.....They eat, sleep and go to the bathroom like everybody else...........they get MAD like everybody else.......they make MISTAKES like everybody else.........and *GASP!* they believe something I don't agree with!!!! AHHHHHHH!

Well, none of that would be a problem if we viewed them as peers instead of worshipped gurus to begin with.  It's a learning lesson for a lot of people - don't set people up on (unrealistic) pedastals like that, don't give away your mind.

Anyway, just using your comment as a way to mention this point.  I know that I once talked to somebody via email about Stuart Wilde - the woman I was talking to was kind of feeling puzzled and frowny at some of Stuart's ideas which she didn't agree with.  But in a way that indicated that she'd sort of been viewing him as a guru of sorts who has it all figured out.  I told her that I LOVED the fact that he says things I don't agree with.....that's the way it should be!!   It's fun.  Nobody should be worshipped and emulated as some all-knowing infallible being who's right about everything.  That's ridiculous.  Nobody's a god here.  We're all just people, chipping in our two cents and what our personal experiences have shown us, contributing our piece of the puzzle.

Down with worshipping researchers and authors!!!!!

einjun wrote:

Nobody should be put on pedestal and we have to think for ourselves and all of that .....

Now THAT is what I was saying.  Not "kill the buddha."  The irony is, when people worship a guru that they've put on a pedestal they inevitably get let down, and then wind up crucifying that guru.  Which is what you're talking about, only you got it backwards.  Hence the irony.  You misunderstood and thought I was saying to start out right off the bat killing the buddha/guru, when what I'm talking about is how this "buddha killing" inevitably ends up happening after people make the mistake of guru worship, then get let down, and then can't handle it and flip out.

einjun wrote:

That is  WHOLE lot different frm the issue we have with Wilde here. What he had to say in his earlier books resonated so well. It was POSITIVE. There was an irreverance. It was light-hearted. The stuff was uplifting and it all made sense . It sort of fit in with our life experiences.

Now the stuff he comes out with -- pure negativity. Ghouls? morph? reptiles? greys? and all other sorts of evil things!!!!  what the fu*k???????   is he catering to the whims of a bunch of nut-cases? I mean I cannot argue the presence/absence of these things. If they exist good for them, if they don't, good for us.

Are you a love n light new ager?   If so, then sorry to say, but the things he describes are in fact real.  Have you ever tangled with negative entities from other realms?  Well some of us have, myself included.   And what he's describing does have validity.  Just because you don't have experience with it doesn't mean it's not real and he's a nut case.   Many love n lighters, or people who just in general don't have experience with that sort of thing, literally can't handle hearing about "dark" stuff.   They freak out and run and lash out and bury their heads in the sand.

The problem seems to be that Stuart went from talking only about light and fluffy stuff that made you feel good, like pink cotton candy on a summer afternoon, to talking about some of the nitty gritty darker issues that are plaguing this planet.  And you want to stick with the pink fluffy cotton candy. 

einjun wrote:

What bothers me is the fact that the guy who once was uplifting is mongering fear now and has a cult going which is expensive to be in.  Th harmony of the whole is getting messed up.

I can understand people being concerned about a change.  In fact it seems that most prominant researchers undergo a negative change, unfortunately.  The second anybody puts themselves out there trying to help people they get targetted, and often times taken out.  Replaced, programmed, etc. etc.   Awareness and self stalking is everything.   

So, what constitutes a truly negative change?   It's probably going to be a subjective thing for most people.  For me, I have no problem with him discussing the darker aspects of reality, cause sorry, it ain't all pink fluffy cotton candy.  There are unsavory things going on here - so let's talk about it, put it on the table for everybody to see, expose it to the light, and figure out what we can do about it all as individuals and as a collective.  So to me, that "change" wasn't a bad thing, doesn't bother me.  Admittedly though I wasn't aware that there had been a "change" because I'd never actually heard of Stuart Wilde and didn't start reading him until after "God's Gladiators."  I really loved that book at the time, 2003.  Then I went back and read some of his past stuff, "Infinite Self" "Whispering Winds of Change," and "Sixth Sense" and loved those too.  They didn't talk "the grays" and all that, but so what.  I was later surprised to learn that Stuart was in fact an established new age writer and speaker, very much a love n light sort of guy.   Which is probably why I'd never heard of him prior to "God's Gladiators."  I don't typically read that sort of material.  wink

But for me the issue started with this whole "redeemer's club" thing.  That was a little whacky in my opinion only because it's identical to the mindset of Christianity......just presented in a new package with different lingo, as I already noted in one of my previous posts on a previous page of this thread.   Yet the RC doesn't bother others who obviously are shelling out the $$$$ and attending his little shindigs.  So it's all subjective.   So go as far as you feel comfortable going with him - for me, I stopped at the RC wink - don't be too attached and invested in him and learn how to find your own truth.

einjun wrote:

For the life of me I don't understand how anyone can accept both the old and new Wilde!!!!!!!!!! How can you just be selective?  And worse, preach to others to be too? Where is the integrity ???? Where is the harmony?  I am sorry, truth doesn't come in shades of grey.  t is either black or white.  if the harmony of the whole is jarring, then something is wrong with the whole.  Can't flter and just pretend everything is alright.

I have no idea what you're ranting about here.  But since others have already adequately addressed the immature nature of your post, and how for whatever reason you chose to hone in on me to lash out at like a child, I'll just bite my tongue.  (It's weird the way people do that.......here we have what, a 10+ page thread and how many comments by how many different people, and you choose ME to hone in on when making your grand entrance?   As if nobody else said anything provocotive or thought provoking that was also worth honing in on and responding to?  I mean, are you even aware of what prompted you to do that?  Because if you are, then I'd be curious to hear as it might shed some light on this phenomenon which has plagued me since the start of this forum.  You wouldn't be the first person who's done it.  Or the second.  Or the third.  Or the fourth.  Or the fifth.  Or the sixth. Or the....)

einjun wrote:

We are bitter, we are disappointed , and more than anything, we are perplexed. some of us are atleast.

Then stop being ego invested in other people and holding them up as gurus.   It's pretty simple.

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----

lyra wrote:
einjun wrote:

I have no idea what you're ranting about here.  But since others have already adequately addressed the immature nature of your post, and how for whatever reason you chose to hone in on me to lash out at like a child, I'll just bite my tongue.  (It's weird the way people do that.......here we have what, a 10+ page thread and how many comments by how many different people, and you choose ME to hone in on when making your grand entrance?   As if nobody else said anything provocotive or thought provoking that was also worth honing in on and responding to?  I mean, are you even aware of what prompted you to do that?  Because if you are, then I'd be curious to hear as it might shed some light on this phenomenon which has plagued me since the start of this forum.  You wouldn't be the first person who's done it.  Or the second.  Or the third.  Or the fourth.  Or the fifth.  Or the sixth. Or the....)

why, your preachy patronizing know-it-all, got-it-all attitude of course.  hey, i took a good look at myself, apologized to you and edited my posts.  seems to me maybe you should take a good look at yourself. i could go on and rebutt most of what you say and argue.  But to hell with that ...... what really ticked me off about you was the fact that some people are trying to get to a certain truth about state of affairs and you just seemed to come on in from a different angle and start patronizing.  capisce?
I mean, even after reading about Lono's experience in Wilde's forum, if you are going to tell me about how Stuart Wilde talks about the truth(yeah right) and then accuse me of being loovey-doovey new ager, well, there is no talking to you. Seems to me you'll believe what you want to believe.  I think he's become a bona-fide nutcase. Not because of what he talks about, but of the way he talks about them.

I'm taking off. Well thanks people for your input. Don't want to get into an argument here. This sort of negativity (my fault mostly) bothers me more than ghouls, greys and reptiles.  and you dear lyra, can say 'good riddance'.

165 (edited by lyra 2007-06-27 10:55:13)

einjun wrote:

why, your preachy patronizing know-it-all, got-it-all attitude of course.  hey, i took a good look at myself, apologized to you and edited my posts.  seems to me maybe you should take a good look at yourself. i could go on and rebutt most of what you say and argue.  But to hell with that ...... what really ticked me off about you was the fact that some people are trying to get to a certain truth about state of affairs and you just seemed to come on in from a different angle and start patronizing.  capisce?
I mean, even after reading about Lono's experience in Wilde's forum, if you are going to tell me about how Stuart Wilde talks about the truth(yeah right) and then accuse me of being loovey-doovey new ager, well, there is no talking to you. Seems to me you'll believe what you want to believe.  I think he's become a bona-fide nutcase. Not because of what he talks about, but of the way he talks about them.

I'm taking off. Well thanks people for your input. Don't want to get into an argument here. This sort of negativity (my fault mostly) bothers me more than ghouls, greys and reptiles.  and you dear lyra, can say 'good riddance'.

No loss there.  You're supposedly 27 but sound like you're 14 and write like a 10 year old.  So don't let the figurative door hit your ass on the way out. wink

btw, I heard that the only reason you're here on NR is because you basically slipped through the cracks.  NR isn't open registration, it's by intro. email only, but you just happened to slip in at the exact moment he had open registration temporarily back on after letting somebody else in.  Then you zeroed in on me, made up stuff about my posts and responses that was definitely not the case in this thread, and popped your top sounding like a wacko. Not only that..............but using the identical language as some of the other wackos who've honed in on me.  "Capisce" seems to be a big one with you guys.  Uh oh...I got "capisched."  You sure told me.  wink

Using the same lingo, popping your top in the same way as the other wackos, and amazing timing of slipping through the cracks during that small window of opportunity.  Now imagine that.  What are the odds.  wink

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit ... what a ride!"  - Anonymous
-----
"I get by with a little help from my (higher density) friends."
-----