Noble Realms

spirituality - physics - conspiracy - philosophy - wisdom - and more...

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Noble Realms Forum is now closed. It will remain online as a searchable archive of posts spanning 3/25/04 to 2/22/08. Members may still log in to use email functions, but there will be no further posting activity. Thank you to everyone who has contributed over the years. - Tom/montalk
  • Index
  •  » Conspiracy
  •  » Escaping from the illuminati,mindcontrol, metaphysical powers

#1 2006-12-12 03:04:05

asada
freedom fighter~truth seeker

Escaping from the illuminati,mindcontrol, metaphysical powers

Hello everyone.. Glad to find a place where people are awake. It seems like people just become more and more zombie-like as time goes by.. this is my account of the past 6 months of my life where I have been struggling to escape from illuminati/NWO control. I would post this in introductions, but it has a lot more than an introduction. If this is the wrong forum for this I won't be offended if it gets moved though.

I have been waging spiritual (metaphysical) warfare on a huge scale against these people. I have received several death threats etc.. but I just laugh them off because I know they can't kill me- God won't let them. I have increasingly come to understand that this reality is a holographic game used to teach people- and that there are in fact rules to this game. This is a bit of a long post, and I know that some of you are not going to believe any of this and are going to be skeptical- but I am not writing this for you- I am writing this for the people that can learn from this and realize that this is a matrix that God has created for us to live and learn in and that there is indeed an evil force that tempts humanity and is trying to do everything it can to get us to destroy each other. Even though the forces of darkness put the evil things out on the table, it is humanity that partakes in these things..

I am a monarch mind control victim/ritual abuse victim. I fled the USA to Canada to try to escape from my perpetrators, but because of a tracking implant that I did not know I had I was followed and met by people in the Illuminati/NWO.. I knew that I had at least 1 or two implants in my body when I fled- an implant that allows people in their organization to listen to my "internal dialogue" basically they can hear my thoughts when I am talking to myself inaudibly (vocal chord vibration). The implant also allows them to hear what is going on around me. I also have reason to believe I have an ocular implant as well but I can't verify this at this point. There has been a huge effort to keep me "in the system" by these people.
Until a year and a half ago I had no idea that this type of thing was even going on with me.. I would often wake up with injuries that I did not go to sleep with. I have some scars on my body that I don't know the origin of. I would lose days at a time where I did not know where I was or what I was doing.. but usually I would lose blocks of time from 4-6 hours. Honestly, I don't know why I did not pay attention to this- but I now believe that it was due to the programming that I received. I started to have memories resurface of being molested and tortured by my supposed Christian parents. I did not want to believe they were real, but I confronted them and they of course denied it. I started to do research on abductions and things of that nature which led to mind control research. I was a textbook example of a mind controlled slave.. I could not believe it. I matched every description of someone who was under mind control. I would count numbers in my head, wear all black or all of a single color clothing (usually black, red or blue..) when I was a child I would constantly draw weapons like knives, razor blades, needles and shringes, torture devices and people being tortured, flames and stars (pentagrams) and so on.. I was also obsessed with star trek and would always draw planets and starships etc (star trek programming in the mid to late 80s was one of the primary programming types in the illuminati). My favorite character was the android DATA (humanoid robot). Basically I started to see that many of my "friends" were very suspicious in their actions. My computer connection was being monitored at the time (and is being monitored now as well..) and my "family" started to act a bit different around me around this time. They knew I was catching on and that something was very wrong in my life. I started to think about how I could repeat nearly every conversation that I had in my life word for word from the time I was around 7years old to around the time when I was 17- I lost the ability to do this after I started repeating verbatim conversations that I had with some of my friends 5 to6 years earlier.. I guess 'they' realized that it was something that was attracting too much attention. I of course thought nothing of it because I was completely oblivious at the time this happened. When I started to wake up to the truth even more strange things started to happen.. I was losing more time and feeling more and more "drugged out" I would often feel a strong demonic presence in my house like I was being watched. I would sometimes see something running around my house at high speeds on all fours almost like a cat out of the corner of my eye.. It looked like a shadow. I could hear this "imp" walking around on the furniture in my room and often would feel it walking around on my bed when I was waking. It would realize I had woken up and would jump off my bed, or in some cases jump on the bed when I was waking in order to try to scare me. It would walk on 2 feet upright and had the approximate weight of around 20 pounds. I started to get more and more devout in my faith and following of Jesus Christ and his teachings at this time. I started to visualize my sword of the spirit in my hand and when this thing was walking around on my bed at night I attacked it with my spirit sword and it jumped off the bed hyper quick.. I did not know what the hell was going on in my life. I was reading more and more from survivors of ritual abuse and mind control and I read that the assemblies of God church organization was a front for illuminati mind control.. I went to an assemblies of God church my entire life (but yet felt no real presence of God there..) and strangely enough the church opened a school when I was starting high school and closed the high school after I graduated.. There were only around 25 students there and I now know that many of them were OPs (or what I believe to be not just merely OPs, but reptilians). I started to realize that my friends were in on something that was not good.. My friend Jay would say that his grandfather was in the Nazi SS often and seemed quite proud of the fact.. Even the ones that supposedly did not know each other seemed to be working together to lead me into things that would have been spiritually damaging. They knew I was trying to put the pieces together and although I can't get into details here on what exactly happened, I was nearly framed for a crime that would have put me away for the rest of my life.. but due to the spirit of God grabbing my ear and pulling me out of that mess before it was too late for me to escape I was able to survive. My parents started to say things like "you are going to pay with blood" while laughing trying to pass it off as a joke but I knew that they were not joking.. (I have lived with these people my entire life and I know when they are joking) my sister started to act really strange and said "YOU might as well kill yourself!". My mother even questioned what I had been looking at on my computer several months before all this stuff and I started to realize that they had been catching on way before I previously believed. Even more strange things happened around this time, but I won't go into details here about everything because I am writing everything down and its nearly 50 pages long at this point.

The amount of evidence that I had- even though most of the facts were many little things had led me to realize I was being used for some purpose by the so called "government" although they are NOT the real government but a shadow faction controlling things from the background. My friends would call me mr. computer or "the brain" and would say things like "I saw some guy last week who did 50 pushups on one hand like it was nothing" and look me square in the eye like it was me. Although I can't do 50 pushups on one hand- I believe that one of or many of my multiple personalities can though- especially after reading about how with hypnotic programming a person can and will perform physical feats that are normally impossible.. I can go into great detail with many "little" things that added up to reinforce my belief that I was being used for more than a sex slave. Basically I know that having the kind of memory that I had is not natural and is only possible through a type of brain stem scarring performed on people by the illuminati. I believe that I was being used for a number of things by the illuminati, one of these is a sex slave and human voice recorder for government officials and entertainers (Bill clinton, trent reznor and possibly David Bowie). I also have reason to believe that I have psychic power as well which I will go into later.

I started to pray to God to show me what to do, I did not know if I was truly going crazy at the time, but all of the evidence was mounting up to be something that I could not deny any more. I had a vision from the Lord that was like a holographic type portal thing and he told me "you are one of mine now Benjamin! Get your colored coat and run with it!" So, I did. My parents left for the weekend and said some strange things to me- my father made a big deal that the van did not have a spare tire and that "IF" I decided to drive it and got a flat I would be screwed. Well that weekend before I left I got a flat- but drove home on the rim. Also my mother said "give me a hug because I may never see you again" but I was locked in my room and did not want to have contact with them because I feared that they were going to try to do something to activate programming in me through physical touch.. they acted VERY upset and tried to break into my room but I had a furniture barricade behind the door.. They thankfully ended up leaving. I got on a bus and took off to Canada to try to get out of the grasp of the US intelligence agencies. But I ended up going from the frying pan to the fire so to speak. I ended up in a small town in eastern Canada. I was staying at a homeless shelter there (I was running low on money and did not know anyone.) The day after I got there several very suspicious people showed up. One of them was trying to befriend me and was talking about a lot of esoteric subjects that interested me but many of the things he said did not add up to me and I knew that he was not a Christian like he was claiming.. he could tell I was not convinced and relayed the information that "a friend" was a very high ranking freemason "king" with an evil grin. I started to realize that most if not all the people staying at this shelter were at the very least satanists/occultists or intelligence agency spooks. Many of them were talking about things I did in the past that NO ONE would know about unless they were VERY close to me. In fact some of the things I had never told ANYONE about. They were trying to shake me up. And strangely enough I had a disease called candida and a health condition called leaky gut at the time and every meal at the shelter seemed like it was planned to make me ill. Well I know now that there has been a huge attempt to keep me sick so my powers would be in check.. they wanted to use me for their purposes and did not want "me" (the personality that normally has the body) to have access to these abilities. The mason guy proclaimed "hey man, we're enemies!!" right before bed one night in the bunk room.. I was a bit shaken up because a lot of the people in the bunk room started laughing evily when he said this to let me know that they were all involved.. One of the people staying there said "I'm afraid I'll wake up with a knife in my back in this place" and gave me a sinister glance. he was reading a book with a knife covered with blood on the front called FATAL.. they were trying to make me as afraid as possible to FEED off my fear.. but I trusted that the Lord was going to keep me safe. I opened my bible randomly and it went right to a verse that said something like "my enemies surround me like roaring lions, preparing to devour my flesh.. help me Lord" then, I again flipped it open randomly and it went to a verse that said described how the Lord watches out for his people and the ending line was "you will be safe". I started laughing out loud and the freemason guy looked really disappointed and pissed off that I was not intimidated. I fell right to sleep and woke up just fine.. This was just the beginning in my battle royal against 40 sum illuminati/reptilian/NWO/satanists. They would sneak up behind me and put their hand on me to try to scare me and were using all sorts of intimidation tactics against me.. so I decided to pray for God to bring down angels of light to beat the crap out of them. They started to act a bit intimidated by me around this time period. I knew that God could "see" my thoughts and decided to start visualizing my prayers of Angels attacking these evil people.. this is where things started to get really interesting..

I visualized angels attacking these people who were attempting to shake me up from my bunk. I could hear these people literally gagging and coughing and I even saw one of these guys bend over like he had been punched in the gut. I could not believe what I was hearing and seeing.. I was not using my words to pray- just imagery in my mind- so I knew that they were not acting, because they could not see what I was visualizing. They started to act very intimidated around me because they knew I could have them attacked with just a thought if they tried any shit. So, I decided to take it a bit further and started to "project" myself out to attack them with my sword of the spirit (which I visualized as a Japanese katana).. this seemed to be even more effective. Many of these people came down with illness that I could overhear them complaining about for several days after I would attack them with my mind.. I knew that I was tapping into just a fraction of my actual potential with this.. but they kept persisting.. I let loose a psychic attack on a big tatooed thug one day and he was nowhere to be seen the next day.. guess I hurt him too badly. I decided to take it even further and started to create minions in my mind to attack these guys along with the angels that I was requesting.. I decided to have some fun with it and make these minions mechanical penguins with chainsaw teeth. I could tell that the enemy was really starting to get terrified of me.. I had a lot of fun with these guys.. I started to project my armour of God as having batwings made of energy like lightning bolts and would walk by these people and attack them with my wings.. they started to walk on the opposite side of the hallway when I would walk though- right outside the range of the batwings I was metaphysically creating as extentions off my body.. I could not believe what was going on before my eyes.. but I knew why Jesus said "the weapons we fight with are not of this world.." because THEY'RE NOT! I ended up fasting because I wanted to humble myself before God, try to get rid of my digestive disorders, purify my body of the toxins that were preventing me from accessing my energies fully and avoid the food the shelter was serving that was making me sick. Around this time I started to realize that the shelter was being run by people involved in the conspiracy as well which I go into detail with in my full story that I am finishing up. But, My powers did indeed grow around this time and on day 21 I was kicked out of the "Christian" church shelter by the PASTOR no less.. because I was "not eating". I explained to him that I was fasting and that my God demanded it- he was obviously very nervous to confront me, but he said that I had to go. They were really discouraged that they were not doing that they thought they could. Well, It was God's plan for me to leave- he sent me in there as part of my 'boot camp' experience to toughen me up for what I was going to face in the future. I ended up going to another homeless sheter- this time one for youths and this one was also filled with people involved in the conspiracy- they must have known that I was on my way (of course). So I had to deal with people more around my age 15-25 there who were trying to get me involved in all kinds of illegal shit (so they could consequently get me deported back to the states with no hope of escaping to Canada ever again) But thankfully I had the insight to avoid these raver kids and their parties and all the bs that they were involved in. I was about to get kicked out of this shelter because at the time I was just a tourist in Canada and had no official status.. I applied for refugee claimant protection at the request of the shelter and praise God, I actually got it. Which is a miracle from the Lord because it is damn near impossible for an American to do this, but since the Lord of the game is behind me of course it all worked out. Now around this time I was wondering why these people just didn't kill me when they realized that I was going to try to break free and I knew that they couldn't because God wouldn't let em according to the rules of the game- also I suspected that I was somehow being used by these people even when I was trying to escape them.. I know that one of my personalities is still using the body when I am sleeping to surf the net and probably out of fear is still in contact with the programmers that were controlling me.. But they can't hurt me because God won't let em.. Well I ended up moving to Toronto for a number of reasons and I am currently waiting to get my work permit here so I can contribute to this great country.. but until then thankfully I am getting housing from the government here and get some money to buy food until I am legal to work (again, a blessing from the master of the System- THE LORD). But I ended up moving into a house and renting a room from a guy who is involved with the perpetrators as well! I could not figure this out... he hinted at the fact that he was involved.. now this is where it gets even stranger. This guy had the same handwriting as my former roommate Trent.. this guy had the same EYES as my former room mate, he also laughed EXACTLY the same.. he said his name was "tim" although that was not his name and was the name of the OTHER roommate I had that we shared a house with (whom I suspected  they were gay lovers). My old room mate Tim went by the handle "the oz" which if you are familiar with illuminati programming and such this will ring bells. This guy also said he was an engineer which my former room mate Travis was also. This guys mannerisms and way of speaking (with the exception of the accent) was the same as my former room mate as well. So I just thought that this was plain weird because this guy was a 40 sum year old THAI guy who with the exception of being different looking in some ways was nearly exactly like my room mate was a 30 year old WHITE GUY. The "tim" guy said that he had been living in Toronto for 30 years.. and even though this could be a lie, I feel that it isn't. Now.. this guy was trying to make my life as miserable as possible and was always on my case about stupid things so I wanted to move out and he wanted to kick me out so I happily left. I ended up moving to china town in Toronto and rented a closet sized room in a slummy apartment.. this is where it gets EVEN STRANGER... now when I moved in I did not pay attention to this stuff... But I was talking to the landlord and she made a note to put up on the cabinet bitching about cleaning up after yourself.. her handwriting was exactly the same as my mother.. this woman was the same height as my mother, SAME EYES as my mother the way she acted was the same as my mother and the unmistakable evil aura this person projected that made my skin crawl was THE SAME AS MY MOTHER's. Her name was ROZA my 'mother' is named SOZA. She was talking about how the only room you can get for 200$ is a basement room and I rented the basement room from my parents for $200 a month.. This woman signed the note on the cabinet "your mom".. now this woman was CHINESE and my mother is WHITE.. the only other roommate that was there at the time, "mr. lee" was a middle aged Chinese guy who was rude as all hell.. he introduced himself as "leslie" now.. my 'friend' charles back in the states who was one of the people involved in controlling me had the middle name leslie. this chinese guy had the same eyes as my former friend.. my former friends glasses were sitting in the bathroom in front of the mirror.. same perscription (I had put the glasses on before) same design same scratches on the frame.. SAME GLASSES! to make it even weirder- charles family had a wreath hanging in their family room area (where charles lived) that had a duck sitting in it. this leslie guy had THE SAME wreath hanging on his door...! (a sitting duck..) at this point I am thinking.. ok these people are really trying very hard to mess with my mind OR they actually are somehow the same people I knew back in the states but somehow holographically changing their appearance and using time travel technology to live multiple timelines in their life (and I believe this to be the case- when you read the accounts of people who have been involved with the motauk project.. also read "the mars records" from michael and stephanie relfe and you will see that they have this type of technology and use it often. I knew from the mannerisms of these people that they were in fact who I thought they were and they were trying to drive me mad or get me to freak out and tell the police so I would get locked up in a loony bin so they could continue to experiment on me etc.. but I knew what they were up to and just sat tight to see where this was going.

Now, I am saying things to these people without saying them out loud and they are obviously reacting to what I am saying which theyshould not be able to hear.. unless I have an implant that is broadcasting my inaudible internal dialogue to people who have the ability to hear it. Roza is driving me nuts by bitching about the kitchen and "how it is so dirty" (when its not..) just like my mother would and just making me miserable in one of her little drop in visits of the unit. I am thinking.. LADY I am gonna kill you one day.. to see what her reaction may be to this. She immediately turns around and looks at me with a pissed off look and leslie looks over at her and starts laughing (we were all in the kitchen). THIS IS ME THINKING- THIS NOT SPEAKING IT OUT LOUD. (I have so many examples of OPs (reptilians and illuminists) picking up information from this implant that it is too much to write here)

Another guy moves in to the vacant room.. same eyes as my former friend cameron (who was ALSO involved with these people back in the states), same mannerisms, same way of speaking but his voice had been changed (all of these people had slightly different voices). This guy was the same height and same basic kind of facial structure. Only a metrosexual gay man who was thin and not fat(I always suspected Cameron of being gay) I heard this person talking to someone on his phone in his room and when he answered the phone his voice was cameron's voice when he said hello and the first line of his conversation, but then he voice switched back to his other voice.. this is not an auditory hallucination- I know what I heard. Mr. lee (leslie) used Charles' voice in a conversation with a friend that he was having in english in his room.. when he knew I was listening in. So these people have a way of switching between voices most likely using some type of implant. (or they have very good recordings that sound exactly like someone speaking and not coming out of a speaker in their rooms to play with my mind..) So at this point, I was freaked out but because of my research on various types of advanced technology- I was not going insane like they expected. I knew these people possessed technology that was thousands of years beyond anything we have on a consumer level. I was still being followed everywhere I went by intelligence agency people (which I believe to be NSA/CIA). Now- in a city that has anywhere from 3-5million people what is the likelihood that you are going to see the same people in the same areas of the city you are in nearly every day? not damn likely. Obviously they were trying to intimidate me- letting me know that I could not escape them and I could not run.They have teams following me around most of the time but when they are trying to shake me up (or some of them have hangovers and call off from work who knows..) they will have the same small group of people following me. I have a tracking implant so they know where I am- so obviously this is a pure intimidation tactic. I don't care though because they can't do anything to me and thats a fact. There have been numerous attempts to get me to buy drugs and other bs that I absolutely have no interest in- and I have literally run away from some of these people (who are undercovers involved with the conspiracy in some way I am sure of this) attempts to send hot girls who are underage my way to flirt with me to try to get me locked up as well. Packages that seem to have the shape of a letter full of money sent to my address with the name of someone else who supposedly lived there at one time sitting in my mailbox.. which I of course LEFT there. Drugs laying on the ground of payphone booths that I am known to use.. The list goes on.. they have been doing everything they can within the rules of the game to get me deported.. they don't want me in this country because their power here is much reduced. If I was in the USA they could arrest me for some reason like "national security" I am sure. But because of God and his protection and the rules of the game that he has laid down they can't pull some shit like framing me because he won't let them but if I mess up of my own WILL, thats a different story.

So I move again after a bunch of incidents with the landlord showing up randomly trying to start big arguments over stupid things trying to get me into a bad situation.. I knew I had to get out of there and she wanted to kick me out for the stupidest of reasons that anyone could contrive. The place had no heat in my room and no hot water (cold showers) so I was happy to leave. leslie kept moving the microwave from the far side of the kitchen to the wall next to my room.. obviously trying to bombard me with radiation from the microwave etc... So I go to check out this new apartment and I buzz the landlord (who lives there) and he says he is on his way down.. but I wait and wait and he never comes down to let me in. So I buzz him again and a DIFFERENT person answers and says that there is no one by that name that lives there and I must have the wrong numbered apartment.. EVEN THOUGH I USED THE SAME NUMBER. So I am like what the hell.. and I leave. When I am waiting at the bus stop I see a paper that seems to be hung recently with a condo room for rent that is in the next building. I call the lady and schedule a showing. The next day I talk to the landlord whose name is Sonia. Now, my sisters boyfriend's dad's girlfriend was named Sonia.. and with all the strange occurrences of people from where I lived having different identities and living different lives in Toronto.. I knew that with the 'luck' I was having this could be another strange situation that I was heading into but I had no choice I was running out of time to find a new place and became hopeless at the prospect of finding a place that wasn't being controlled by organic portals who were involved with the illiminati.. So I know that if this person is involved and is in fact the same Sonia that I often heard about from my sister then my sisters boyfriend would show up in the mix at some point.. Well.. I was right. I moved in (reluctantly) and one of the guys who lives in this place looks so similar to my sister's x-boyfriend jimmy that it rediculous. Same height, same body type, same eyes.. only now instead of being white he is a indian guy. His face looks the same with the exception of the nose. He says he is 29 years old when my sister's ex was 25. He asked me how old I thought he was and I said 25 and he just grinned all evil-like and said he was 29. To make things even stanger and I do mean STRANGE one of the room mates here has vampire like "fangs".. yes you read that right the dude has fangs that are a bit longer and quite a bit sharper (with an obvious point to them that is NOT human looking) than normal teeth. The other room mate who is also indian came up right next to my door when I started writing my accounts down in the full version and was making gun shot noises to try to intimidate me. He is also very "interested" in the research I am doing on reptilians and grays and seems to get a pissed off look on his face when I call them "lizard aliens" (they hate being called that).... This guy is constantly trying to shake me up in any way he can by sneaking up behind me and projecting his voice at me.. I just laugh him off though because we both know he can't do anything to me.. Its like a rat trying to scare an eagle. I try not to attack people with my mind anymore unless they really deserve it because I notice that they get really upset and try even harder to annoy me when I do this.. I also kind of feel bad for them even though I know they are evil to the core and are doing everything they can to destroy humanity in every way possible.. so right now I am trying to get in touch with people who can deprogram me and a good therapist in the Toronto area who can help me deal with all the garbage thats in my mind from the torture and molestation/rape that I have had to suffer with for so long.. It has been really difficult for me. No one wants to deal with these types of cases because they are honestly scared shitless of these people who supposedly DON'T EXIST. But of course we all know that they do. I don't have any family or any friends and with these "OP" assholes constantly trying to install people into my life to do whatever they want to do (mostly make sure they can patch the holes in my programming as fast as they appear at this point..). They have sent some really beautiful girls my direction trying to hook up with me and such.. but I have to keep a hold on myself because I know that all they want is CONTROL and to suck me dry energetically.. Since I live with 4 organic portals I am constantly having to deal with energy drains and mental muddiness that ensues from the energy drain.. Its been a bit rough as of late.. I am sleeping so much- I can't keep myself awake.. My urine is very dark indicating that I am getting drugged in some way.. I only drink water and lots of it to flush my system as well as only eating healthy out but despite this I am purging lots of toxins through my urine... I feel that there is more going on then I know at this point.. there is so much more I can write and so many more things that have happened to me but at this point I will leave it at that.. all I can do is ask for your prayers and hope that God is going to deliver me from these people eventually.  I know that my faith is being hardcore tested at this point, and I will endure. Becuase the only other option is to be a mindcontrolled for the rest of my days or die. And those are not options. I am looking for a new room to rent now, but since 50% of the people who list rooms are involved with the enemy to some capacity (and probably quite a bit more) combined with post-hypnotic suggestions to look for certain things in the paper when I start looking for rooms for rent makes it very difficult to escape.. I believe I am still getting post-hypnotic suggestions from the people I live with or possibly local programmers. Since these suggestions do not go against any core moral or belief that I have I fall in line with them because I think I am doing it of my own volition. I have not even bothered to try to kill the implants with magnetics at this point because I know they will just reinstall them in me if they have easy access to me- which they have and they do. I just need to vent because honestly its not like I can just go up to one of the droned out zombies that populate the world and expect them to believe anything I have said here and I really need to get this off my chest.. If there are any REAL people in the Toronto area that I could network with that would be great.. I have a lot of information that I think people in the know would like hear and I really could use a friend or two at this point. I realize that what I have written here is a bit hard to believe if you are not versed in conspiracy theory, super science, mind control, or the realities of the matrix that we are in- but I am hoping that you can believe me because everything I have written is true. Bye for now.. Asada

PS. If you live in Toronto avoid the "conspiracy shop" on west queen street. The place is being run by the illuminati and they are hoping to attract people there to evaluate and catalogue people who are dissidents. The people who run the place are OPs and most likely, reptilians.

Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing by any means shall harm you. Luke 10:19

#2 2006-12-12 22:30:27

Godlike
Totally Random Man

Re: Escaping from the illuminati,mindcontrol, metaphysical powers

Thanks for sharing. Your experiences would seem to be somewhat collaborated by the likes of David Icke: if you're not familiar check out his site.

Your faith is admirable, however, don't be so sure a literal Deity-God is the author of this Matrix system we find ourselves in: the rules of the system are enforced by an unconscious Consensus of all human minds. But I digress...

Hope things start going better for you. Keep posting. smile

The River of Time flows from the Ocean of the Mind to the Mountain of Destiny.

#3 2006-12-13 00:42:39

asada

Well, Godlike it is not place to tell others what to believe.. but I will tell you this- the illuminati certainly believe in God and they certainly believe in the devil (lucifer). And.. they certainly believe that they are serving the will of this evil being and that they are in fact fighting this God (that doesn't exist apparently..) They are taking over the Earth for this cause.. Several illuminists (and suspected reptilians) have told me that they are in fact evil and revel in the fact that they are completely evil.. so they definitely believe in evil as well (although many of them state that its only a matter of one's own experience.. which is again a load of BS..) So, again you are free to believe that there is not creator of this holographic gamelike reality.. but I certainly do- considering that every aspect of this reality shows intelligent design beyond anything that could merely be a chance occurrence. And again, the people we are going up against certainly do as well..

humbly,
ASADA

Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing by any means shall harm you. Luke 10:19

#4 2006-12-13 04:21:28

Athenais

Asada my heart goes out to you.  I can understand what you are going through.  I pray for escape too but I believe right now there is no escape, there is only change.  Like you can trade one situation for another but essentially the same challenge is still there.  You just have to live by your wits and know that you ARE safe as long as you stay smart.  I know it is hard but you are strong and living through this will just keep making you stronger. 

In my own experience I believe that many of the people who seem to be "in" on everything are actually unaware of what they are doing.  They truly know not what they do.  They may be acting under the influence of hypnotic/subliminal suggestion, microwaves or some other form of manipulation.  And I believe that a lot of the strange behavior I see in people is the result of demonic possession.  Not like a full take-over, but entities passing through just long enough to cause a person to say or do something that causes mayhem. 

Then there are other people who for all intents and purposes are deliberately evil and take pleasure in destroying everything good around them.  They rarely attack directly unless they are provoked.  They pretend to be good people and try to befriend people they want to use or manipulate.  Sometimes they work in groups that appear to be very polarized, one side fighting with open hostility against the other, but behind the scenes they are all working together for a common goal which is to destroy something, suppress or distort truth, watch someone, drive someone nuts or whatever it is they have been ordered to do. 

These forces are relentless.  They will try to get inside you and turn you inside out and ruin any stability you may have in your life.  The only way to deal with it is to outsmart it.  Figure out ahead of time what "it" is going to do and plan your next move accordingly.  The tools they have planted in your mind for their own purposes can be used against them too.  It is possible that you need to be deprogrammed by someone.  I haven't tried this, and haven't sought it out, because I wonder if it could turn out to be a trap.  A deprogrammer could easily turn into another controller.  I go through phases where I get in a panic about finding a therapist and if can get clear-headed and be honest with myself about it, it feels more like I'm having the impulse to "report" to someone.  So I don't know, I just have doubts about that sort of thing.

I think in a way, all human interaction involves hypnotism.  People are always hypnotizing each other with our thoughts, spoken words, gestures, body movements, facial expressions, eye movements, breathing patterns and so on.  And some people learn how to use this to deliberately manipulate others.  So it is quite easy to almost anyone to influence you, even someone you just pass on the street.  I wish I could tell you how to overcome this but it is a huge challenge for me.  I find that my awareness splits so part of me might be outwardly reacting to the signals, while inwardly I am thinking, wow this trigger they are using is so lame.  Sometimes I am fully aware that I am being influenced and yet I feel like for the moment I am unable to break out of it.  But then sometimes I am able to bite back and do something the other person apparently didn't expect. 

Asada what you wrote really struck a nerve with me on so many levels.  I grew up being abused and wanting to escape my family.  When I was a teenager I seriously considered running away and just disappearing so I would never have any contact with them again.  I decided not to because I was afraid things would just get worse if I went out on my own.  So reading your story is like seeing "the road not taken" in my own life.  My relationship with my parents is much better now than it used to be and I believe it is just by divine grace.  When I think about the things they did to me years ago I feel like I will fall apart inside.  And seeing them now, it's like they are just different people, and all that happened in the past was just another life.

My father is friendly with a local policeman who just happens to be a 32 degree freemason.  They don't spend a lot of time together, that I know of anyway.  It's just every so often this cop comes around and starts talking to my dad, and he starts acting really strange.  It is extremely creepy and disturbing to me.  So I don't know maybe that guy is like his controller or something.  My father can swing from one extreme to another, and sometimes I think he is evil, and sometimes I think he is just a decent person who is compelled to act in ways he doesn't want to be.  I believe the bad forces just like to turn people against each other.  So you are too busy fighting or being afraid of each other to be able to live your purpose and grow and thrive.  The people who can have the greatest influence on you are the ones who will be influenced the most to hurt you.  That's why it's hard to be close to anyone when you live this kind of life.  It's hard to get to know anyone at all.

#5 2006-12-13 20:17:40

asada

Athenais, thank you so much for the post.. I was beginning to think I was the only one out there that was in this sort of mess.. I think you are right concerning the way people are controlled. I think that everyone these days has some element of control from the dark forces in their lives and they don't even realize it. If nothing else we are controlled through the economy (which seems like it could collapse at any moment). I know that I am being limited by their programming.. I know that they have hormone levels and higher mental processes limited in my mind through hypnotism- I am 25 years old and I look like I am 17-18.. Many people who have been through this sort of thing are not only limited mentally but often physically as well.. I just want to be what I can be and I know that I can't do that with all this junk in my head. I am also afraid of getting a therapist that is involved to some capacity with the dark forces.. And I feel that many of the ones I have spoken to are in fact involved just from my intuitive side "buzzing" me telling me that they are NOT GOOD.. I have gotten a hold of the guy who deprogrammed "presidential model" Brice Taylor (wrote the book- thanks for the memories) His name is Steve Oglevie and has deprogrammed 250 people so far. Brice Taylor says he is one of the only ones that is trustworthy out there.. the enemy has greatly infiltrated the therapy field for obvious reasons. I know that God is going to lead me to the right people that are going to help me- but I am still being tested and I hope that I will be able to move on to the next step of this "game" soon. Like you, I think about what my parents, other family members, "friends" and other members of their organization did to me- and I get really sick knowing that I trusted these people, loved these people and I was so betrayed.. It does make it very hard to trust anyone.. thats why boards like this help me so much because I can stay impersonal- not get too close.. Bye for now, ASADA

#6 2006-12-24 03:32:54

Athenais

Asada never believe that you are the only one.  Limiting awareness is the goal of so manipulation, so the more aware you are, the more alone you are.  So most people would rather not be aware of truth because it makes them feel too alone. 

I agree that everyone is being controlled on some level.  Some people are targeted much more heavily than others but it's not always clear why this is so.  I think native intelligence is a big factor.  I was never really happy as a child but I was very high-spirited up until I started the first grade.  Then they found out I was "gifted" and I was always being pulled out of my regular classes to do "gifted" classes.  I was miserable and turned into a total basketcase at the age of 7.  I hated school so much I cried every day, and I never could say why I hated it so much.  I would have preferred to stay home every day, and that's saying a lot because I was afraid of being at home, but I was even more afraid of being at school.  I still don't understand what scared me so much about it.  It was a backwoods school, not at all sophisticated so it's pretty hard to believe that there could have been any covert operations going on there. 

I used to lie awake at night obsessing about Alice in Wonderland and worrying about aliens coming to get me.  I really believed that I could go in an underground tunnel at night to meet Alice.  That is a pretty sobering thing to consider when I read about Monarch programming.

Later on I had to go to a private christian school and that was a truly mindbending experience, there was something obviously suspicious about that place.  We always had these guest speakers coming in to brainwash us.  I also got a lot of "counseling" in both public and private school.  In general I was always singled out from my peers.

I am like you, look much younger than I am, which is 28, but people still mistake me for a teenager at first glance. 

I go through phases where I feel like I am being interfered with a lot, and other times where I feel like I can relax more, but I don't like to relax because I don't like being caught off guard.  I have learned that is better to be prepared for anything, people turning against me or becoming hostile for no apparant reason, circumstances falling apart, or even my own self reacting in ways I didn't anticipate, I just never know what will happen next.

#7 2006-12-24 04:30:54

belljar

You guys are so strong and wonderful I would hug you if I could. Light is just as strong as the darkness.

#8 2007-01-24 20:47:01

eaglet

IAM SO GLAD TO SEE YOUR POST..!!!...
I MYSELF have experienced parts of what you hve..
I have been followed..
My phones are still tapped..I can tell by how they take 10 clicks to get a dial tone..(never before occurred)
I have been surrounded by "somebody" here before..
They have shown me unspeakable visions attempting to induce me into criminal behavior, that ,YES, would have put me away for life...
As I have gone through this, I have wondered...just what is it I have seen that is so important for them to ....'make gone' with...
And I do know what it is...so do you...
I feel that you have witnessed how they 'operate'...as I have...
I feel that you know much more than you say....
i know that you are aware of MANY ENTITIES here with us....
and yes, it does feel malevolent at times...we must separate what is put upon us by "man"...i.e.....the 'walk-ins'...or by the true entities...
I have been shown soem incredulous things...I have been tormented and thought myself insane..
I mean, why can I see this crap when other people cannot?

You are not alone...Please write back...and you are correct on  this ...
You can fight them with energy....but try fighting with POSITIVE ENERGY...they cannot comprehend it...and they retreat...
they know all bout negative energy..but when you wish them out with love, it is chaos....

In the Light....
I cannot believe it....finally, I got a website where there is one person that wil state exactly what is occurring....
This is a Wonderful Day!!!
\

#9 2007-01-24 21:00:32

eaglet

I am finally on the correct website..
I have registerwed with this site just to talk to you...
I am a victim of the same group...
I know this becvause of the implantation of the memory that never occurred...
What they showed me was My husband doing unspeakable acts...while they waited for my "reaction"...
I got myself back JUST IN TIME...
And as I fled down the street, they leaned over they balcony to tell me that they 'did not have a phone' I could use...in a hysterical moment..
It was THEN I KNEW that perhaps, I myself, did not realise exactly what I had seen that made me so perpetrated by them..and that it was evidently SOMETHING..!!!

DO NOT GET LOST!!!
D NOT SURRENDER!!!
You are correct...good thoughts, especially those of unconditional love, send them flying in turmoil...
I have never seen such a sight...!!
They will leave the "Parking Lot" in no time...

I KNOW WHAT IT IS TO BE ALONE IN THIS...
I KNOW WHAT IT IS WHEN OTHERS CANNOT SEE WHAT YOU SEE...
I KNOW HOW DIFFICULT IT IS TO NOT BE DEEMED "INSANE"

(my computer is ...shall we say, 'blitzing'...)

I'd love to hear from you...
I f you did not do but this one thing, you have VERIFIED ME and all I have experienced withing the last 17 months...
I thank you...

#10 2007-01-24 21:24:18

eaglet

Asada...
( Now I see that the first post went through)...I thought it was lost in no mans land so I answered you twice..sorry for that..

I do thank you for so much incredible honesty, Asada...

If you knew me, you would know that I am the last person on earth to ever assume this role...

When I was 'shown' things'..it was not by their choice...they crashed in my yard, and I was validated..
When I was recommended this website consequently following a bad experience on the web, I watched it for many days ...
Then I read you r post today...
I must wonder...this must happen to more of us than we know...perhaps they just do not know it as of yet...
I have, I cannot say, been THROWN into another sphere in my vision..
I suddenly could see in 4th, 5th, 6,th or whatever dimension..
All people have the ability to do this...
IWhat happened to me was this...I woke up one morning about 4am....
I woke my husband up..
I nomadicallyw ent to the window...
In the sky, 2 clouds parted...
I see, and so does he, 3 red ships and 1 blue enter into what appears to be a silver disk...very large...like a deep salad bowl....
My husband, bless his heart, was raised Catholic, and therefore,wants no mention of what has happened..
i, on the other hand, was raised Protestant...and do believe in alternate theories...even though I cannot explain what has occurred before  my eyes...

This is evidently an implant doubt-coming here...How do I know that you are not one of them?
Give me one more thing.....and WE WILL WIN THIS WAR, I promise you...
I can only promise you...

You must conceed that, if I do have this doubt, there is a reason....
tell me ONE MORE THING...
i WILL KNOW THEN...they are not that smart..

#11 2007-02-10 03:15:18

SamIAm

Is this guy serious?  Reading this made me laugh...especially this part....

I believe that I was being used for a number of things by the illuminati, one of these is a sex slave and human voice recorder for government officials and entertainers (Bill clinton, trent reznor and possibly David Bowie).

HAHAHAHAHA!  Wow what did it feel like to be the sex slave of Trent the lead singer of Nine Inch Nails & David Bowie.  I'm strangely aroused.  roll

#12 2007-02-10 05:03:31

belljar

Really aren't up on your darksider knowledge are you Sam? All those guys are into the occult and you can translate that to the elite control system. Doesn't mean I don't like Trent and David's music but they don't really hide their darkness from you.

#13 2007-02-10 17:26:00

Shoogie

Well I can also attest to OP's trying to get to me. It happens on a daily basis just walking down the street! Case in point I was on my way home Tues. and I decided to pick up a treat for myself at Junior's cheesecake. I decided to get a cupcake instead with pink frosting. As I was paying for the cake a pod-business man from Wall street with slicked back hair and an expensive suit sidles up and for no reason at all says to the cashier: "THAT looks appetizing" in a really obnoxious sarcastic way. The cashier giggles in response. Now I had my headphones on and was completely minding my own business, but this pod decides to comment in a snarky way on my cupcake for no reason!! Then the stupid pod cashier laughs with him like I wasn't even there. I told my co-worker the story and she was like: "That's weird!" So I know it wasn't just me overreacting.

The reason I know it was one of the bad guys working thru a pod is because right before that I had been feeling really happy and powerful. I was planning to meditate that night and do some tarot when I got home and of course some #*@" has to come up and ruin it for me-out of the blue FOR NO REASON. Afterwards I was furious and almost shaking with anger wishing I had thought of some snappy retort. They love that-they drink it up like wine. And they know just how to get to me everytime.

My People Were Fair And Had Sky In Their Hair...But Now They're Content To Wear Stars On Their Brows

-Tyrannosaurus rex

#14 2007-02-10 17:30:58

Lono
Walker of worlds

Interesting.... my man Gary Numan was a huge Bowie fan before he "made it" in the early '80's, and now he's a huge NIN fan.  I wonder why he's drawn to them?  Is he one of them, or does he just gravitate to them?  Something to think about.

Oh, and by 'my man," I mean my favorite performer, not literally "my man."

Last edited by Lono (2007-02-10 17:31:28)

#15 2007-02-10 22:30:55

free*world
*apply within

Shoogie, no disrespect, but I wonder why this would make you so angry.  It would make me LMAO. 

THEY are fundamentally flawed.  THEY can't win.  Once you realise this they can't touch YOU and YOU have nothing to fear.  But ALOT to laugh at.  lol

Last edited by free*world (2007-02-10 22:31:36)

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. Jimi Hendrix 

• Index
  •  » Conspiracy
  •  » Escaping from the illuminati,mindcontrol, metaphysical powers

Board footer