Noble Realms

spirituality - physics - conspiracy - philosophy - wisdom - and more...

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Noble Realms Forum is now closed. It will remain online as a searchable archive of posts spanning 3/25/04 to 2/22/08. Members may still log in to use email functions, but there will be no further posting activity. Thank you to everyone who has contributed over the years. - Tom/montalk

#46 2006-10-17 01:48:32

zenden
Synthesizing Analyst Proclaimed Barbarian

Re: Illuminati Explained

nacho and druid--there is NO DOUBT here, ur so right on, both

its the jesuits, and the bankers, 1= the other, thats all im saying, it wasnt the KT (behind the unspeakable evil ploys--and thats all im saying)  theres enuf on those two to keep any questioning doubter very busy

google--there is no connection with illuminati and oak island, thats all about the KT, BUT in and of the TIMES of all this, from the dark ages thru the middle, up til now, historical facts/flavors/happenings kept positioning the illuminati, kept empowering them, as history illustrates. as one studies history and the methods of marketing, trade, communications, mercantilism, capitalism from feudalism, from war to war, u will see their rise.

theyve always been in power, the evil ones, they even stole the name/the moniker itself from a cleaner group, even its original attachment to the real ONES has been stolen, taken, wrenched from its source by them, thats even mentioned in this thread

its not a spelling problem, godammit, its a frickin TYPING prob, now im always typing under duress.  i hate typing anything when im a rabid TALKER--it pisses me off  and ive already edited this due to hitting 2 keys at once and then it looks mispelled (oh god--is mispelled even MISSPELLED???)  DDDUUUUUUUUUUHHH

and yes druid, steiner was the coolest, i was into him for a long while.  but i still think Y is an alien

judaism technically is not a religion--its a "set of laws"  theres alot  TO that, and therein lies the rub

im not saying anymore, anymore.

Last edited by zenden (2006-10-17 01:57:24)

GNOTHI SEAUTON "Know Thyself!"

#47 2006-10-17 02:26:02

druid

If gods and spiritual hierarchies are 'extraterrestrials' because of their cosmic correspondences, well yes Yahve is 'alien'.
But in esoteric tradition, and also according to anthroposophy, Yahve is a Earth-God, who despised the 'Serpent cosmic-extraterrestrial gnosis'. John the Baptists (representing the Yahve stream) called pagans 'generations of vipers'. Yahve was the god of Hebrew people. Michael was his emissary during this time Yahve was protecting Hebrews. He is linked to the moon and thus to heredity and the body, the blood-relationships. This was to oppose the luciferic tendency that was very strong in paganism. Back in those times, pagan gnosis was already in decay and corruption process, filled eith demon worship. Yahve-cult too became filled with demon-worship (sacrifice of children like in the Cretan labyrinth - derivation of Mars Mysteries: killing children, spilling the innocent blood of young virgins and firt-borns), but this can't be no true Yahve cult if you ask me, this is corruption.  Yahve lunar cult was right for a certain time and this time is long gone! Even centuries BEFORE Jesus's times, it was highly corrupted! Jesus and Gnostics were right to despise Jewish autporities (archon is the title of the spiritual autority in a synagog) like Philistines. But gnostics were wrong to identify Yahve to the evil Demiurge. Yahve is not Lucifer, he is quite the opposite actually! But still, Steiner agrees that a massive Ahrimanic (reptilian) assault came up with the advent of judaism. Laws, laws, laws, wars, wars, wars, blood, blood, blood, racism and ethnic exclusivity, etc. Steiner argued that Lunar-Yahve cult was necessary to get a hereditary bloodline that was pure for the incarnation of Christ in a human body (i.e. in Jesus of Nazareth), and in a cultural group free from any luciferic influence. The luciferic influence, that was so high and noble in the far distant past of the Eastern and pagan mithriac religions, was already damaging to the evolution of humanity in this time, because it waas splitting humanity in individuals too soon. Thus Yahve established blood-relationships to counter this dividing self-enclosing and individualising activity of the Ancient Serpent Lucifer.  Lucifer made us eat of the fruit of the tree of knowledge and because of that we fell lower than we should have ever been in material incarnation. But because of Lucifer we also gained the ability to become free individuals all by ourselves and not through the gods' outer activity on our souls.
I come back to my train of thought: Yahve worship had its justification, but this justification was outdated since the birth of Christ was an actual event. Judaism should have disapeared ith Christianity. Muslims say the same thing to Jews and Christians but they are wrong. Jews and Muslims are lunar cults: racist, exclusive, linked to materialism, heredity, lunar influences (Gabriel = Djibril). Christianity is a solar cult (Christ is a solar-being and so the 6 other Elohim). Yahve is the lunar Elohim, different from other solar Elohim. Yahve sacrificed himself by staying on the moon to act from the moon on our bodes and on earth, thus making possible our incarnation and material concrete life-experience on earth. The other six elohim are linked to other planets and act upon us in sleep and between death and rebirth.

Jews are either karmically born in this retrogressive alienated 'religion', or either fully conscious and become zionists, using the perverted Yave-cult to further a machiavelic agenda bent on racism, nationalism of Israel, using the Jewish holocaust by the nazis to trigger emotional responses in our minds to block our thinking. Thus they can control everything. they are bent on a distorted interpretation of the book of Revelation, which I deeply praise to. They use it for multiple purposes (some great discoveries were made by LKJ and other anti-zionists, BTW. But they more often thant that fall into the Luciferic-Ahrimanic trap that is to point Yahve as the culprit. He has nothing to do with this. The great Cosmic CoIntelPro conspiracy is to make us believe Yahve is a bad guy, so that we shy away from incarnation and want to stop incarnating - Yahve is the one Eloha that makes us incarnate again on earth, that makes earth-solid experiences possible by cutting us away from the luciferic visionary perception of the spiritual behind matter. This is complicated stuff to explain shortly in the present context...):
Mossad created Hamas, al-Qaeda and other fake-muslim terrorist groups to further the zionist agenda! Neocons are merely accomplices or scapegoats of superficial 9/11 investigations. In NWO conspiracy investigation, we must take away the mask of the so-called anglo-american establishment (A-A E). This A-A E is merely obeying Israel's decrees. Behind Neocons are a cabal of zionists-inspired armageddonists who want to :
1) gather Jews in Israel
2) kill them and also kill muslims and arabs (because both don't have the genetic makeup for the machiavelic ahrimanic agenda to create a new humanity (with a higher psychopathic potential), 'the (aryan) coming race', the animalistic ahrimanic-soratic race of the beast.
3) and do this by mass-slaughter in the Middle East and in South-West Asia.
4) by taking the planet to the verge of nuclear WWIII (will they actually do this or merely scare the hell out of mankind in order to manipulate us more easily?)
5) in order to 'oblige the Messiah to come back' (i.e. show off their Ahriman-inhabited ego-less man posing as Christ-Savior). We know Bush and Neocons believe that they have a special mission to destroy the world, to concretize armageddon, in order for the messiah to come and establish his reign of peace. Apocalyptic prophecies are used and extremely distorted by zionist powers.
6) and maybe before or after this mascarade, why not a little UFO landing or invasion hoax with fake-benevolent-nordic-aliens saving us from the 'fake-bad-aliens').
7) all of this occuring on a planet on the verge of ecological destruction, where the peoples of the world will beg for a second chance: and our false saviors will arrive with their earth cleaning technologies but taking the planet away from us ("Mankind manifested incapability to take care of earth-planet so we Wise Aliens - read ahrimanic beings and/or elementals posing as aliens - are going to take back the control of the planet, so everything will be fine in the Brave New World).

Well, this is my previsioning of the coming collapse of the social-political-economic structure as we know it.  Science-fictionnesque delirium indeed, but still... I believe I'm not that far from truth. At least, I'm not alone to have this 'fake-apocalypse imagination' of the shape of things to come. I believe in Revelation, but I see that secret lodges are using these prophecies in a pervert way. And zionism seems to me closer to the mark that the Anglo-American establishment or even the 'Masons'.

Well, I had to explain my point of view. what I said may sound totally 'off track' to many people. That's okay!

#48 2006-10-17 03:09:21

zenden

druid and google--

go to www.remoteviewer.com.nu/article2944.php

keep reading the interview, then click on the "the Unknown Nine" link in blue by St. Clair and then read that and its subsequent links--the ahrimanic force is definitely real but could it be a "newer force" a younger if u will demiurge, altho we know it is ancient, yet i believe that it is probabaly a theocratic embodiment,maybe an injection from the unshaped ones, the horrible ones, could be an archetype form in the grand scheme--the most evil of all, a newborn in the Lovecraft sense.

i know ur not far from the truth--u got it, theres a ton of truth to ur writings, conclusions. ur r totally on track.  not even a doubt to alot of this mystical troublesome situation--who is the Illuminati? u have studied far and wide and r to be commended.  its totally admireable.  i agree with u on alot, its just that we need to use/ PRACTICE i guess, steiner's knowledge and MORE to get thru this, and i think thats what the KT were trying to do--they were trying to take back control or FIGHT IT and they studied and studied and tried to use relics and all from JC to fight WHO or WHAT they thot was coming.  they knew what was pure evil  and they even thot if they had the ark of the covenant they'd be able to battle IT==whatever it REALLY is.  THE NINE and montalk knows all about them.

theres some linking that will be necessary into the bibliotecapleyades site--which will steer google too, to a cleaner more contrite set of answers, and even will sum up WHO's the ILLUMINATI, the original question.  theres some talk on here of them and so forth.  read tho--st clair's take on how the 9--the embodied 9 USE BOTH SIDES and always have.  thats why layer on layer-- of switcharoo, its always mayhem, blood, sacrifice, more blood murder, destruction is always the meat in this imbecile pie.  this battle.  its all insanity.  it is beyond belief as to why why why any off world 9 demiurges would set this up, here, for fun and profit apparentl, now really, simply because they can i guess.  the old retort and i keep saying, what fun is this as it takes an audience to see all ur power and ur mightiness and ur awfulness--so if evil theocratic (have u read the war  in heaven? u must ) unshapen  unsaturated evil EVIL doesnt have an audience because theyve destroyed them all and the palying ground--do they just keep moving on?  from world to world?  theyre trapped themselves in that, and merely entertaining themselves.  boring.  i know that sounds ridiculous lame and simple, but i really mean it and i really wonder about it/that.

Last edited by zenden (2006-10-17 03:14:47)

#49 2006-10-17 03:42:52

druid

I said that we owe great discoveries to Cs revelations through LKJ and LKJ herself, but I forgot to give Montalk his due credits... Montalk, great initiative you had on starting this website and forum!

#50 2006-10-17 03:44:32

druid

Zenden, I can't get on this website that you just gave us the adress.

#51 2006-10-17 04:17:17

zenden

druid so sorry--just got back on here,  had a call from the east coast.

ok--do www.remoteviewer.nu/article2944.php   again or go to remoteviewer.com   home page and click on the St. Clair interview link on the right about 1/3 rd way down.  its a good one

darn, i had trouble too but i just added another goodie from them in general discussion about the dark and u can link on it from there tto, just go to home and then on the right hand side--that interview and then u will see whatim talking about in his interview almost towards the end.  fascinating and right up ur alley

shall i email it?

#52 2006-10-17 04:17:54

zenden

its working ok now

#53 2006-10-17 04:18:44

montalk
forum-keeper-upper
Website

Thanks, druid. Speaking of that material, what it explained about the Illuminati being an example of blending between positive and negative always stood out for me. My interpretation is that positive and negative forces may advance to the point where they work without opposition against each other, but sometimes work together to assist each attaining its own goals. For instance, they could oversee the engineering of catalysts introduced into human civilization to polarize the population ever more into some people becoming more positive, some more negative, in order to increase the "harvest" of initiates into higher knowledge of either side. This blending wouldn't come about by pretending that duality does not exist, but rather by working above and beyond it through seeing the duality within a greater framework where each is a purposeful part of a whole. It also compared the Illuminati to the wizard in the Wizard of Oz... haven't wrapped my mind around that one yet.

Acquiring fringe knowledge is like digging for diamonds in a mine field.

#54 2006-10-17 04:23:15

druid

Okay I did manage to get there.

Hmmmm... I smell CoIntelPro on this website... and it's not 'just another running gag'!
Spiritual drugs and psycho-interactive-technologies, remote viewing, channeling, ufo and alien phenomenon, demonology, the Occult, the Nine Unknown... I smell something higher than CIA working in there. Think about the secret groups funding initiatives like SRI in the 60's (or was it the 70's? the 80's?), but way more ahead of anything we can imagine. They want , in the long run, to use to their advantage the global threshold-crossing of humanity, by awakening ATAVISTIC clairvoyance phenomena, visions, channeling, parasitic interactions with fallen elementals, fragmentation of self using hypnosis, dissociation (somtimes under torture) and other techniques to make possession phenomena to occur and fragmentation of self to happen (that which manifests itself in great and vivid hallucinations and visions, which are actually visions of subnature (fallen elementals and beings linked to the soul of humanity, animals, the earth, planets, matter, machine, the underground, etc., which are of a common nature with our subconscious reality) or, at best, distorted visions of spiritual beings.  A great cosmic cointelpro was conceived in order that we loose our ego in atavistic clairvoyance, false spirituality, materialistic spirituality, spiritual materialism... In this disinfo agenda, Yahve is to be taken as the Demiurge, Jesus is just a great initiate, the way out is away from reincarnations, all evoking distorted gnostic imagery. This way, many christians turn away from esotericism and become ennemies of gnosis in general, even the ones that are free from 'esoteric doctrines' (Steiner is such a truly free spirit, one higher Grail initiate.). Our relationship to elementals is destroyed by machinery (they are torn apart soul forces of earth life, torn apart from the ascending evolution by our (ab)use of machinery, technology), by channeling (where they pose as God or 6th density SDA...), and we learn to despise them as demons, whereas we should learn to deal with them in inding them back to us and taking them back into the ascending path (they lack the ego to pursue it by themselves, they are torn apart by their hate and parasitic addiction to our Ego), we learn, through this black lodges agenda, to relate to them in wrong ways, searching for ufos where in fact we should look at them as elementals that condensed too far and fell from the ascending path of spiritual evolution. And by leaning on gnostic teachings, that give credits to Lucifer the light-bearer while they despise Yahve (a true inversion of the 'real deal' ; Gnostics (Gnosticism is a particular variation of the Gnosis, Ancient Tradition given in images and myths by Lucifer to then kindergarten humanity) gave luciferic attributes to Yahve and Christic attributes to the Lucifer-lightbearer-enlightening-serpent. in part because of the ambiguity of Holy Spirit being the redemmed Lucifer, and the ambiguity the Logos symbol being a serpent biting its tail, a symbol of man-woman united in its spiritual etheric MANKIND primordial unity.

Well... I assure you that didn't mean to destroy this website with my comments! I just wanted to point out that to me people who are close to Intelligence Agencies are (almost??) as a rule manipulated, if not by man's hand, by elementals of Ahrimanic invisible hands. (what I mean by Ahrimanic could be described as reptilian, but not in the restrictive sense of 'reptoid aliens' ; Ahriman is not from this world and he took the etheric form of the dragon because it did not existed in nature, it was a form that was truly 'alien' to earht's nature. but on the other hand, he's not coming from outer space, he was put in the underground of our planet, in subnature, Hades, like the Archons/Titans of gnostics/greek mythological imagery.)

#55 2006-10-17 04:34:49

zenden

wait a minute--

well--i didnt smell it in that one article mainly, lbut i am always purveying.  i havent studied the site in depth, but any remote viewer is gonna run into what theyve got lurking on certain levels, were all sure of that.  i am not sure about st clair, the info is some good stuf tho, and i will say, i know about the evil lama deal, but i like the way he talked of the plane of leung and lovecraft.  theres some really good info in here, for hook ups, connections, clarification.

i only promote the info and the gathering of info  cannot get enuf  we must gather knowledge and even a fool can learn from/gin wisdom from a fool--i say lets look at ALL of it and ill take my info any way i can get it and then discern

i do have a bad cold and maybe im not smellin like i should  did u read the link in blue? in the interview if i could cut and paste it i would  can u do it?

#56 2006-10-17 04:39:09

druid

Montalk when you say 'Speaking of that material..." what material are you talking about? Mine or Zenden's "The Nine Unknown"?

Montalk wrote:
"It also compared the Illuminati to the wizard in the Wizard of Oz... haven't wrapped my mind around that one yet."

Well I was talking with a 6th grade girl in Rudolf Steiner School of Montreal and she struck me by saying that 'this Wizard of Oz is always angry'... I instantly thought of anti-Yahve propaganda... Like the Cs and LKJ, then LKJ alone, give in their mutual working channeling. L.Frank Baum said that this story fell on him coming 'just right out of the blue', already made and complete... I feel Thor's Pantheum behind this... Didn't the Cs said they themselves inspired its author? That they have movie scripters with them? This Cs material is clearly saying that the Nordic Pact is dual and that there is this group keeping track of prophecies, and I dont know its links to 'Thor's Pantheum' 'Awakening project', semi-intent on deceiving and semi-intent on helping, Illuminati Vs Quorum? Well... This is still theory to me, because I feel that even the 'good side' may be a deception (like those so-called 'benevolent aliens'), a false alternative, know what I mean... To me the Cs are givin anti-yahve propaganda clearly in line with what Steiner warned about (Lucifer and Ahriman intent on diverting our evolution and, through lodges of the East, the West, etc., divulging spiritual untruths, to distort our spiritual evolution (and relationship to spiritual beings), and eventually ruin it.

So coming back to the train of thought I started with: I felt that this Wizard of Oz would be not only an allegory of Illuminati but also a parody of Yahve (appearing in big smoke and lightning, not yet a burning bush nor pillars of thunder and chariots of fire).  Does this reasoning seem right to you?

#57 2006-10-17 04:43:36

druid

I did read the link in blue The Nine Unknowns, which leads to the article The Nine Unknowns. It's mostly the guy I can't trust. There is valid info in all disinfo. Worth the read, at least to see new angles on the problem.  To me, its SRI differed product spread by Intelligence Agencies for example that one which does not exist.

#58 2006-10-17 04:44:37

zenden

yeah. we know their tricks--were hip here on contelpro, the whole world's full of it and it even says so in that article.  theyre up to no good 24-7, but i personally love a good show.  remote viewers are so into it, trying to discern what theyre picking up on.  theyve got balls to RV.  for those that've been abducted and that whole scene, as far as being in contact with aliens--one just knows what they know, is changed forever be it WHO the HELL is behind it.

it certainly opens ones eyes--whether contelpro or not--its a learning thing, thats for sure, one will LEARN from it and it puts one on a search of a lifetime

#59 2006-10-17 04:49:37

zenden

thats the whole point--parody in parody even maybe-- and i go back and forth with yahweh, mostly forth
doesnt FEEL good, feels BAD
its the source of evil that im after, i want to anaylze evil

#60 2006-10-17 04:54:42

druid

I read the war in heaven, Zenden, I found it interesting but as always I would take it with a grain of salt and would have to 'preach' again against certain distortions of spiritual truths coming up from remote viewers and astral travellers whose limited view (which they think is all-embracing) is often a spiritual danger to seekers of truth (wrongful beliefs and untruths has dreadful consequences to our development, even after death).

Board footer